*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Empty
PostSubject: Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose   Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:37 am

Roleplay Title: Wherever you are

Full birth name: Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnrose

Real Age: 27 years old.

Appearance Age: 20 years old.

Type: Vampire.

Physical Description: Black hair, big green eyes, pale skin, Slavic appearance, female forms, a birthmark at her left cheek. She is beautiful and have an aristocratic way of moving. She often dressed in long black lace dresses, just as the fashion is during the 19th century.

Personality: She’s a new vampire in the game and hasn’t really found herself as a vampire yet. You could describe her as naive and innocent but at the same time she can’t hide from that she likes her new life, to seduce humans and getting away with it and feel the lovely taste of the warmth blood. She struggles between her fine upbringing and her new life as a vampire. Restraint or freedom? She is spoiled and accustomed to everything going her way.
She likes to make others do things for her because she thinks that her time is very important and she doesn’t want to waste her time on unnecessary and unimportant things. She really likes attention from other vampires and often does things that will get her attention. For bad and for worse. She is also very curios of things that happens and will always be the first to know.

Sexual Orientation: straight

History: Sophia Dorotea is a Swedish-Russian countess. Her father Victor Amadeus af Thörnrose was knighted for his deeds as the Swedish king’s adviser. Victor Amadeus af Thörnrose married a Russian baroness and they had six children. Five of them survived to adulthood. Her oldest brother Valdemar was a great politician in the Swedish Parliament, her older brother Sebastian fought at the Swedish side at the war between Sweden and Russia, when Sweden lost Finland. Sebastian was taken by the Russian army and forced to Russia. They didn’t hear anything more from Sebastian, even if Valentina (Sophia Dorotea’s mother) did search for him with help from her Russian family and friends. To lose her brother in that way resulted to hate against her Russian blood and Sophia Dorotea had a hard time when she didn’t speak to her mother at all. Sophia Doroteas older sister Cornelia tried to make her younger sister accept the Russian blood. Cornelia was the first of the Thörnrose’s girls to marry. She married an admiral and had two children before Sophia Dorotea drunk Cornelia’s blood. Sophia Dorotea’s little sister Teodora was 7 years old when she witnessed Sophia Dorotea drinking the blood of Cornelia. Teodora stopped talk for five years and no one did ever find out why she stopped talking.

Sophia Dorotea grew up as the perfect little girl until she was 20 years old. She played the piano, painted and learned how to behave properly among the rich Swedes. When Sebastian disappeared she begun to act out and a burning hate drove her to walk at the cemetery during the nights. One night when she was walking she heard footsteps at the gravel path behind her. She turned around, but didn’t see anyone. She thought she heard a ghost and increased in steps. She didn’t hear the steps behind her anymore and dismissed it as fantasies. When she arrived home she wrote down the incident in her diary. The night after that she sneaked out for a walk at the cemetery. What she didn’t know was that her big sister, Cornelia, who was visiting her parents, saw her. Cornelia was on her way to follow Sophia Dorotea when she heard a small child voice behind her. Teodora was awake and couldn’t go to sleep. Cornelia took Teodora at her hand when she went out to talk to Sophia Dorotea.
Sophia Dorotea was already gone when Cornelia went out of the family mansion. Sophia Dorotea walked down the gravel path and enjoyed the cool autumn air. A wind took her hat and she tried to reach it, but had to run to get it. When she finally had the hat and putted it on her head, she happened to see a man sitting on a stone bench and look at her. Embarrassed she looked down at the gravel, but couldn’t help her curiosity. She wondered what he was doing there, at the cemetery, in the middle of the night. When she looked up again she saw him still sitting at the stone bench, still watching her. He motioned her to him and she walked, like in trance to him and curtsied before him in a polite way. The man smiled at her and said “Beautiful, young ladies, shouldn’t walk alone at the cemetery by night.”. “No, sir” she answered and looked down at the gravel again. She was stunning beautiful when the moonlight shined upon her pale skin and her perfect lines. “Well, what makes a lady as you here, at the cemetery, in the middle of the night?” he asked in a polite way. “Oh.. I just..” she said, pausing to think about how she should explain her walk. “Come, sit here.” He said and made room for her on the stone bench. She sat down next to him and couldn’t help shiver to the wind that passed. “Are you freezing?” he said and was already taking his suit jacket of and placed it around her shoulders. Of some strange reason she shivered when he touched her. “It’s very kind of you.. I’m sorry, I haven’t introduced myself, I’m Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose” she said. “Is it so..” he said and smiled at her, “I know your brother.. Sebastian..”. She looked with big eyes at him and asked him “How? He’s dead, or I think he is..”. The man stops smiling at her and says in a serious tone “I have come to tell you about his faith.. He is not dead.. I have a message from him..”. Sophia Dorotea shines up and can’t help becoming eager. “Easy, my lady..” he says and laughs. “I have it here, in my pocket..” he says and comes closer to her, to pick something up from his suit jacket. When he is that close to her she takes a breath in, not knowing it is the last she takes as a human. Suddenly she feel something, maybe teeth, at her neck. The man bites her neck instead of picking up a message. Sophia Dorotea feels a lovely, wonderful, pleasure when he drinks her blood. She fainted from the blood loss and the next thing she felt was the warm, sweet blood that hits her lips. Greedily she drinks the blood, but suddenly the blood stops. The man who embraced her, her sire just took his wrist away from her and looked at her. When the blood stopped she suddenly heard a very high voice, screaming. She had to stop the screaming, who sounded so loud in her head. Sophia Dorotea opens her eyes and suddenly she sees from where the scream comes. A young woman, in a white dress is screaming like someone was killing her. Unexpectedly rapidly, Sophia Dorotea is upon her feet’s and close to the screaming woman. Harshly she puts her hand to the woman’s mouth and feel an appetizing smell from her. The smells of fear rushing throw the woman’s blood. Sophia Dorotea puts her teeth’s at the woman’s neck and drinks her blood greedily. It tastes good, but not as good as the man’s blood. Suddenly the woman stop moving and when Sophia Dorotea let the body down, it felled like dead meat down at the gravel path. A miserable sobbing sounds and Sophia Dorotea looks up. She sees a girl standing with her nightdress on, sobbing. “S-s-s-ophia?” she gets throw behind the sobbing. Sophia Dorotea starts to recognize that little girl. “Teo..?” she says, but the man take Sophia Dorotea by her shoulders, saying “Come, you have to go..”. He looks at the little girl and shows her a demonic face that make her pee herself and running away crying. Then he looks at Sophia Dorotea with a serious face. “You are a kindred now, a vampire.” he whisper through his teeth. She looks terrified at him and start to saying “A vampire? No, they’re not for real.. I have to go home now..” . She looks down and sees her sister lying lifeless at the gravel path. “Cordelia?” she says questioning and try to reach her, but the man holds her shoulders in a harshly grip. He looks right to her eyes saying “Now, lick at her bite and come with me. Don’t even think about argue”.

After Sophia Dorotea was embraced, her sire told her how to be a vampire. This RPG is setting place at her first time without her sire’s help and guidance.

Ability: Presence (make others like her and want to do things for her)
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose   Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:30 am

Very nice Vampriss!!!
It seems you've been working on this character for a while....^.^
If you'd like we could simply have Sophia and Djimon know each other from an Awakening party her sire may have held?
If not her sire may have just introduced them since Djimon could be the guy who embraced Sophia's sire.

Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose   Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:14 pm

Hm... Yes, if they know each other from her sire.. Maybe he had asked Djimon to "keep an eye" on her.. like a favour..?
Or they could have met at the awakeing party and came to talk about her brother in some way.. Maybe Djimon did know him?
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose   Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:44 pm

We could do that :-)
Yeah they could have properly met at the party and her sire had asked him to look out for her I llike that idea
And maybe her brother came to him to be embraced but Djimon refused and he may have gone to another vampire or coven to asked to be changed over.
I'm so excited!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose   Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:16 am

Well,that's a plan! :-)
Maybe Djimon haven't told Sophia Dorotea that her brother asked him to turn him over.. We can rpg on that ;-)
Do you think there is someone else who want to join our rpg?
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose   Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:47 am

Yeah I know someone and I asked her but sadly she has not responded back yet :C
But once she will I'm sure she'll be happy to join ^.^
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose   Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:19 pm

omg i would sooo join that
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose   Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:56 am

So Fun Smile You're so welcome, we haven't started yet.
I hope Toby still is interesting at the RPG.
What kind of character do you want to play?
Look at the "Plot workshop" and you will find more information at : "Wherever you are", which is the RPG's name.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose   Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:22 am

Lol yes I'm still interested in doing this RP with you Smile
Ready whenever you are! XD
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose   Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:19 pm

ditto whenever u ready
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose   Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sophia Dorotea Amalia af Thörnerose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~* :: †hê Rðlê-þlå¥ Ðïmêñ§ïðñ :: The Deceased And Forgotten :: The Dead Profiles-
Jump to: