*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
    Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
    Takari Amieali Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
    Takari Amieali Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
    Takari Amieali Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    Takari Amieali Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
    Takari Amieali Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
    Takari Amieali Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
    Takari Amieali Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
    Takari Amieali Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
    Takari Amieali Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
    Takari Amieali Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Takari Amieali

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Number of posts : 1399
    Registration date : 2010-02-11
    Female

Takari Amieali Empty
    PostSubject: Takari Amieali   Takari Amieali Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:03 am

Name:Takari Amieali

Nickname: Taka

Species: Dragon-elven

Sexual Orientation: straight

Physical Description:When she is in her elven form she has dirty blonde hair and is dark tan with pointed ears and saphire blue eyes that can turn to green depending on her mood. she is about 5'7'' and has a curvy athletic build. in her half form she has silver hair with light blue natural highlights and is about waist length (its always braided) she has saphire blue dragon eyes that start to change white when she's angery to pure black when she's excited and silver curved dragon horns on the top of her head that curl back over her head. She has pointed elven ears with three peircings on each one,she has pointed canine teeth on top row. she grows to about 6' tall and is dark tan. she has curves but has a very athletic build. graceful movements and cat like grace. She has dark navy blue dragon wings that are bigger than her by a couple inches and a dark blue dragon tail with a fin around the tip of the tail like a fish her fingernails are replaced with sharp claws and her skin is super soft yet tough to cut. she usually where's baggy pants with big pockets to carry small things in and wears tank tops or belly shirts with a short sleeve jacket over it. she has three silver earrings in each ear two at the bottom and one at the top. she has a silver chain necklace with a blue dragon wraped around a pentacle as the charm, she also wears fingerless black gloves and silver braclets. she occasionally wears shoes but other than that she prefers bare feet when in this form.In full form she is a 10' tall blue scaled water/ice dragon with the magic of the dragons and the elves. she has black horns and webbed spines from her head to her rump. she has silver claws and pure white teeth and light blue wing membranes.

Elven form:
    Takari Amieali Nature10
    Spoiler:
    Half form:
    less armor like and with a tail and light blue streaks in the hair
    Takari Amieali Yumi or
    Spoiler:
    Dragon form:
    Takari Amieali Bluedr10

Follower: blue water dragon (Jara is Takari's best and only friend she is about 15ft high and is dark blue with a wing span of 33ft. From head to tail run dark blue spiked fins. She has pearl white teeth and claws with deep sapphire blue eyes her length is about 15ft from head to tail not including the tails fin. Her horns are of the strongest material and are silverish white. She has been with Takari since the day she was born and has never left her side. She, like all other people, has the ability to talk and use dragon magic. Her weapons are of course the dragon fire which is blue fire and also the frozen breath which can freeze anything. She also when in great need can summon up a crystal like sword when Takari is in dier need.)
    Takari Amieali Dragon8aj2

Personality:on first impressions she can seem very harsh or shy especially when its a guy that she likes but once you get to know her she can be very outgoing and fun to be with. she is very emotional but knows how to control her emotions and keep them intact and can be very protective over the people she cares for the most especially close friends. she can be very layedback if nothing motivates her but once she has made up her mind not much can change it. very loyal and a great allie to many she is usually the peacemaker and prefers to talk things out before going into a fight.

History: when she was still young humans attacked her family and killed everyone except her because she was hiding. unable to remember much she longs to find any living decendant of her family. she travels around with her dragon companion trying to find out as much information as she can about her clan and to avenge her family. she is shunned by most elves because of her hybrid heritage but every once in awhile she manages to make a friend that will help her out of a bind. Dragons tend to be drawn to here due to her half blood heritage as a dragon so many friends of hers have become reptilian. she gets along with any species due to the fact that she was never tought to hate any particular species except humans.

Roleplay: A place to call home

Last edited by Takari on Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:54 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://hotmail.com
    Kate Arveskov
    Immortal Co-Admin
    Immortal Co-Admin
    Kate Arveskov

Number of posts : 423
    Registration date : 2009-04-22
    Female

Takari Amieali Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Takari Amieali   Takari Amieali Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:52 am

Awesome! This is a different one.
    Are you starting any RP with it?
    Cause it's good.
    New stuff, new people.
    Ahahaha.... :DDD

((Don't mind my weirdness xD))

Although this is a Fantasy Profile...
    It's still good!
    Maybe we could start a Fantasy RP, eh?
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

Takari Amieali Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Takari Amieali   Takari Amieali Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:10 am

i would love to Very Happy im all about the fantasy and so is the person that's helping me. i'm kinda new to rp'ing so if you can help me out i would love it
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Number of posts : 1300
    Registration date : 2008-09-26
    Female

Takari Amieali Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Takari Amieali   Takari Amieali Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:00 pm

oooh! New profile! New RP!
    This is gonna be fun!!

((Sorry I haven't been on in ages lolz))

And its loooonng! I love long Profiles!! Makes it more descriptive.
    Very very nice!!
    Back to top Go down
    http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

Takari Amieali Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Takari Amieali   Takari Amieali Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:57 am

thanks I also have a werewolve (loup-groux actually) profile if you would be so kind as to take a look at it as for this one I am looking forward to people joining my rp can't wait Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Number of posts : 1300
    Registration date : 2008-09-26
    Female

Takari Amieali Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Takari Amieali   Takari Amieali Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:59 am

Yup yup!
    Just checked it out Smile
    Back to top Go down
    http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

Takari Amieali Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Takari Amieali   Takari Amieali Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:42 am

merci alpha and I hope you have fun in my rp
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Takari Amieali Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Takari Amieali   Takari Amieali Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takari Amieali
    Page 1 of 1