*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

a place to call home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

a place to call home - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:09 am

i changed into my full human form, letting my hai fall in a tangled mess over my shoulders i narrowed my eyes. "there im human." i made sure there was alot of distance between us. i didnt want him too close, though there was a part of me that wanted to get much, much closer... "i told you we ment no harm. and i do not have to answer to you. i already tried to explain."
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:23 am

“You don’t have to let me explain myself. I want to apologize for the way I acted, but I want you to understand why I did. My parents were killed when I was young, and I had to live in the woods for all my life, and had to fend for myself for my whole life. Every time someone found out who I am they all wanted to kill me hunt me down and prove they are better than someone with more then one form. That’s why I went right to the offensive. And yes I have had people seem to be my friend but all have tried to hurt me and even now I know they are hunting me. But I feel something different in you and I don’t want to loss you over my own stupidity. So please forgive me. *takes a couple of steps closer and takes your hand and places on heart and looks into your eyes with a senser look on my face* in a senser soft voice, “I am truly sorry please forgive me, give me another chance to prove myself please Im sorry i really like you wahya i want to know you.” *Looks in her eyes waiting for an answer*, wow she has beautiful eyes they are like jewels. i really hope she forgives me.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:12 pm

i looked at him confused as he held my hand and looked at me. i gulped and i took a few steps back, removing myself from his grasp. "i-i dont... i dont know..." i looked away from him. i cant let him see my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:44 am

"im really sorry please forgive me, im really sorry for what i did." *i take her hands in mine*"please, i grew up like that, i had done it on instinct. Please whatdo i have to do to show you im sorry. i will do anything i really like you.*i looked in her eyes and waited for a reply.*
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:02 am

i looked into his eyes and i knew he was being sincere an... wait did he just say what i think he said??? "o-ok." i didnt know what i was doing but i felt like i could trust him, i wanted to trust him. i looked down at our hands then back at him and i blushed, pulling my hands away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:14 am

*i looked into her eyes and i could see that she forgave me then then she said"ok" then i saw her blosh and i took it as a good sighn.* "so i will take that as a yes" * i took her in my arms and held her close for what felt like a entenity* "thank you for understanding i will make it up to you i promise."
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:24 am

i just let him hold me... i forgot what it felt like to be held close and i didnt want it to end. he was too warm to leave. i sighed and wrapped my arms around him... never wanting him to leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:35 am

As i held he her closs i could tell that she was for me. wow i never had this feeling befor i cant beleave i found someone like her i am so lucky.*i lifted back my head to look at her and at that moment i could feel the love radeating off her, i place my forhead on hers and just held her there woundering if i should kiss her or would she just deni it.*
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:48 am

i looked deep in his eyes and i begged over and over for him to kiss me. i wanted his lips on mine*please please please kiss me...*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:51 am

As i looked into her eyes i thought i would take the chance, so i leaned forword to kiss her. as i kissed her it seemed to last forever it was so great and we did it once twice tree times and each was better than the last.then on the last time we kissed we kissed veryslowly making it last forever.When we finaly seperated she just barried her head in my chest and gave her a hug, i never wanted to let go.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:25 pm

i held him close. i didnt want to let him go for even a moment. i loved the taste of him on my lips and i smiled, playing it over in my head. i never wanted anything to break us apart..
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:28 pm

As I sat there I couldn't help but inhale his scent. It was strong but sweet yet musky. His lips were like chocolate and sweet blood, he tasted so nice. I went to inhale again when I caught Anaiyu's scent. My eyes opened as I pulled back slowly. "We have to find Anaiyu" I said. Tyson's grip was tight on me as I saw him nod almost apologeticly. I blushed then turned. Jara was looking over her shoulder at us. "What?" I asked turning even redder. "Nothing" she said as she turned and followed the scent. "You two have your fun, we'll find them while you ride" Jara said, the hint of a smirk in her voice.

As she pulled away from me I smelt her sweet blueberry scent. So sweet and smooth, vanilla hinted at her. I opened my eyes and saw her. *My heart* I thought. "We have to find Anaiyu" she said. My mind finally cleared and I looked at her. I felt guilty for the sudden kiss butthen again I didn't. I nodded in an apologetic way then waited to start moving. I tightened my grip on her waist and looked down at her. After only a couple of minutes we came up to an ally. When I looked up I saw Anaiyu with Braydon in his human form. I heard a growl come from Takari and looked down. Her tail roughly slapped against Jara as I saw her claws extend. I held her back and tried to turn her but she wouldn't bugg. I looked around and saw that her eyes were black and canine teeth protruded from her lips. To me she was fierce and beautiful, but I knew that wasn't good somehow. "Takari what's wrong?" I whispered in her ear. "Humans" she growled out. "It's Anaiyu" I tried to say. Jara seemed to rear up and stay standing, I held onto Takari and grabbed for one of Anaiyu's spikes. "Anaiyu change quick!" Jara yelled down.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:50 am

i looked over at jara and after i saw takari i pushed braydon away and changed into my wolf form. "Its me calm down!" i looked over at braydon in fear. "change." i whispered to braydon. "and stay back." i told him. i ran over to jara and jumped onto jaras back and touched takaris shoulder. "taka its me..." i looked into her narrowed black eyes and then to tyson. "help..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:05 am

As I was sitting there holding her she pushed me away, What did I do, I thought things were ok I look at her she told me to change, I was confused at first she ran past me then looked over and saw the others have already come back. So I quickly changed and stayed were I was and watched as she talked to them. I wonder how they will take it. So I just looked around for something to look at or keep me occupied and when I look in the other direction I saw him. *laughs* that’s great he came at a perfect time wow the hunter as I call him always seems to find me when I least want him to *laughs*, but I don’t think he will do anything, then I smelt more *laughs* this should be fun. I quickly turned to the others who have been talking for a long time now and said “I hate to break this up, but I would keep your eyes peeled we got company, it’s the hunter, as I call him, he has been trying to get me for years so keep sharp, don’t let your guard down *laughs* this could be fun if he brought more, o and don’t go after him go for the others, he will be to good for you to handle. But I don’t think he will do anything there are too many of us. O and Anaiyu he is the one who made me part werewolf, *laughs* I guess he wants to take it back.*laughs again*”
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:59 am

i looked over in the general direction braydon was looking. as soon as i saw shadows move i tensed. "takari snap out of it. we got company." i snapped my fingers in front of her face to snap her out of her infinate rage. "lets go taka."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:07 am

"you all might want to go i will distract him he wants me not you i will find you latter" Turns back in the direction were i smelt him and signaled them to leave. Then i turned to my full form.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:47 am

Instantly when I felt Anaiyu's touch on my shoulder I growled. My eye sight saw nothing but a human even though she was in her half form. Tyson's grip tightened as I began to stand and change. "Takari stay" I heard Tyson grunt as I struggled to get up. Then suddenly my perefreal vision caught sight of a shadow move. My head snapped around and my mind snapped. I gave one powerful heave of my legs and jumped down, shifting into my dragon form in a matter of seconds and landed thunderously. The dragon in me took over as I roared and looked around. Tyson's and Anaiyu's calls I didn't hear, I only smelt and saw darkness as the dragons in me heard and saw everything. I growled and hissed as I looked around. Suddenly I felt Jara jump onto my back knocking me to the ground. "Taka calm down" she yelled yet I didn't understand her and instinctively snapped at her.

I tried holding onto Takari but she was to strong. She leaped out of my arms and shifted. "Shit" I said scrambling off of Jara and jumping to the ground. I watched as Jara jumped to her and pinned her down. *Jara what's wrong with her?* I asked. *She's going berserk, seeing Anaiyu and the boy as a human and turning to her triggered her inner self, I have to calm her down* she said as Takari snapped at her. I looked down at Takari. What must have hurt her? I wanted to find out. I concentrated and began to change into my dragon form. My black scales covering every inch of me as I shifted. When the transformation was done I hopped over to Takari and tried to pin her neck down so she wouldn't hurt Jara. "Takari...It's me, calm down, it's me, Tyson" I whispered to her. It seemed to calm her down. For a second. When she looked up at me her eyes seemed different and dark, then she closed them and snapped at me. I reared my head back to avoid the bite and placed my other paw on her own. "Taka" I whispered. *Calm down* I thought. Surprisingly she paused and looked at me again.I was stunned that had worked for a brief second then smiled. "I'm here" I whispered as I bent my head down and nuzzled my nose to hers. She didn't move. Just looked at me. *I'm here* I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:15 am

Hearing all this was just getting me angry. I turned around really quickly and Said in a loud voice that shook the earth around us. “I’m sorry to break up this little love fest but You Guys Need To Leave NOW!!!, just go you guys need to leave this is not your battle, this is mine now LEAVE.” That seemed to shock them to focus.*laughs*I love it when I yell it always get that reaction. Turns back to the direction of the hunter with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:46 am

i watched braydon smile at the shadow. "be careful!" i told him before getting everyone to leave. "tyson... get her out of here. you too jara. ill be back." i ran back to braydon and ignoring his please to leave i braced myself for whatever was in the shadows. i shifted into full wolf form and let out a long threatening growl. warning whatever was there to not come any closer. "Anaiyu please..." i heard the pain in his voice but i couldnt have him get hurt... not after i just found him. i couldnt lose another person in my life that i love... i love braydon...
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:25 am

My instincts began to recide as I listened to Tyson. I was able to see again, I was able to hear and control my body. Then I realized that Jara was trying to get me out of the ally while Tyson stayed behind. I gave out a ferious roar and jerked out of her grasp. "NO!" I snapped. I would not retreat from any fight, no matter how bad the odds were. And I would not leave Tyson. What I was thinking I could not grasp. Part of the dragon in me still had control, that was the part that wanted to fight. The other just didn't want to leave my friends to possibly die. I ran to Tyson's side, realizing how regal he looked in his full dragon form and how tall he was, much taller than me. I turned my attention to the shadow filled allyway and flexed my claws making them dig into the ground creating little trenches. "Braydon I will not leave Anaiyu or Tyson, so if you wish to have Anaiyu your stuck with me" I growled. Jara shook her head and bounded towards me creating the ground to shake a little. "And me as well" she growled.

As I pushed Takari out with Jara I turned and looked to Anaiyu. *Taka wouldn't forgive me if I let anything happen to her* I thought. I turned around and faced the shadowy figure, standing right behind Anaiyu. I raised my head like a snake and growled as I prepared myself to fight. *This'll be easy* I thought. Jaggerjack nodded in agreement. As I prepared the fire in my throat I heard Takari yell out. I snapped my head around and saw that she was standing right next to me. Concern and worry enveloped me as I thought about the possible injurys she could get or even if she was fataly hurt. But somehow I knew that no matter what I said she would not leave and deep down I was glad she was by my side. I turned and growled as I heard a branch snap. *For a town people sure don't notice much when a fight happens* I thought. Jara landed only a couple feet from us as she stood by Takari. "Braydon your not getting all the glory" I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:42 am

seeing what was about to go down, i knew what i would have to do, i had to keep them safe they can not fight them they are not skilled. So quikly turning to full form then pointing all my tails and the hunter summoning all my powers and all my strength and i teliported just us to the safty of the woods 20 miles away. they are safe but im in for a fun time. *laughs* "i cant let them take all the fun out of it can i hunter. *laughs again*.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:11 am

i looked around for braydon but he was no where to be found, and the shadows were gone as well. "no..." he couldnt be gone, he shouldnt have disappeared! i didnt look at takari or anyone as i walked to exactly where braydon was before he vanished. "bray..." i whispered. i wasn't going to move until he came back. no matter what. i laid down and whimpered slightly. *i hope he is alright...*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:51 pm

turning to human for i sat down on a bolder facing the hunter."so what do you want hunter, your not supost to try and kill me or as you put it, train me, in 15 more days what do you want.' i sat there for some time then i saw him step out of the shadows in his human form and sit down across from me with a smile. "i only come to inform you that our Anniversary is in in fact 15 days" and with that he stood up and walked away but befor he was out of site he turned and said "it was a smart thing you did what you did Braydon, you know as well as i do i could kill them with out breaking a sweet." as he turned and left i could not help myself but i started to laugh well he is true i do not know all these people very well but i know that they could not handle him, i dont care how they grew up they did not grow up eating breathing and bathing in the arts of combat like he did. i guess him doing what he has been doing with me is training, but why, why with me, and with that i sat bake on the rock to gain my strength for my teleport back.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:34 pm

I growled heavily and roared in anger as we were teleported to the woods. "THAT INCONSIDERATE BRAT!" I roared out. How dare he underestimate me and Jara. I looked over and saw that Jara was fuming, ready to take off when she looked at me. He underestimated all of us and would pay the price when I saw him again. *But for now* I thought trying to calm down as the dragon in me began to arrouse again. *I ave to stay with Anaiyu* I walked over to Anaiyu and lay next to her as I heard Tyson give a heavy sigh which sounded more like relief than anger. *He'll be back* I told her telepathically. I slightly jumped as I felt Tyson's big muscular form lay next to me. Jara clawed at a few trees for awhile to relieve some of her apparent anger at being teleported to 'safety' when clearly nowhere was safe in this age. *He thinks we can't handle ourselves because we're females* she said to me. I looked at Jara and growled. She was right. I to had seen his expression and seen the look that said we couldn't handle it. That pissed me off even more. *We'll get him back later, right now Anaiyu needs us* I thought back.

I growled unhappily but sighed with relief at the fact that Takari would be safe. As she walked over to Aniyu I followed her and lay next to her as I saw Jaggerjack walk over to Jara to try and calm her down even with his own unhappieness at being teleported away from the fun. *I wouldn't try that if I where you* I cautioned. Jaggerjack just grunted at me and attempted to nuzzle Jara before being swated away. *Told you* I said rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:34 pm

As i sat there in the forest just waiting for my energy to build so i could teleport back to were i left them so i can maybe pick up there trail and find them, i could not help and wonder and daydream about the wounderful kiss that happended not to long ago, her soft lips on mine the tast of something sweet that i could not put my finger on, was all to good to be true, but it did happen. *i hope they are not mad at me for what i did i just did not want anyone to get hurt i did not want them to get caught up in my fight* but that dragon girl, she will probly be the most hard to convince, and juging by the way the boy was acting around her i guess that is a boyfriend of hers, he seems cool enough. And o i could not forget the pet dragon they had i will guess and say that it was the girls, lol they seem like nice people, i hope they learn to trust me. Man well i feel good now i might as well go back to them. As a summoned up my powers, and energy to telaport back to them i focused on were i left them and tryed to be somewere near that spot. And when i got there i was surprized to see them all there, waiting for me, or at least Anaiyu was waiting for me and the others just stayed behind. *wow these are some good people, i will be lucky to have them as friends.* "hello everyone sorry about that i hope you did not take it the wrong way or anything, if you want we can talk about all this, but a different place were we are more at secret, and not in the public eye, if you give me a minute i will teaport us to my place that i know is safe"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a place to call home
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next