*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

a place to call home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

a place to call home - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:56 pm

i landed on his back with a loud oomph
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Kar smelt them before he saw them. His eyes widened as he slunk a little ways from Sophie, padding quickly and silently on experience toes. He easily drifted through the city until they finally came to the woods.
He also heard Sophie make her way behind him, she didn't run because she didn't want the target to hear her. So she walked on the tips of her toes and clenched her fists, hoping she didn't make too much sound.
When she was right next to Kar, she lowered to his level and saw the group mount a dragon.
So,the loner had gained a few friends and possibly a lover.
Her blood boiled. It wasn't fair and no hybrid deserved to know about love.
She bit on her tongue to not spill angry sailor curses and decided it was time to make her presence known.
She jumped from behind the tree and acted like an excited, friendly girl with not one avengeful bone in her body.
"Oh my goddess!!! Is that a dragon?!?! Look Kar!!! It's a dragon!!" Sophie squealed with delight as she pointed at the giant beast. Kar slunk from the tree and rubbed against her legs, pretending to be a friendly feline.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:26 pm

I turned around to see Jaggerjack recoil a little in shock at the sudden presense of the girl. Jara turned for us to get a better look at her. I stared at her suspiciously but pushed it aside. They seemed ok, for now. "Um yeah thats his dragon and so is she" I said pointing to Crysel then to Tyson. "This one right here is mine" I said patting Jara.

I held onto Takari a little tighter becoming suddenly protective. Jaggerjack shook his head and stared at the girl. "A human?" he mumbled. I too was a little shocked at her sudden presense.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:35 pm

my entire body trembled. i didnt like the feeling of her presense "not likely" i whispered. i didnt react like this to humans... i wanted to grow so badly, hell i even did a little. i didnt like her... not one bit.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:22 pm

Batting her eyelashes she made tears well up at the corner of her eyes.
"Wow! She's beautiful---wait is it a boy or girl?" Sophie then laughed and clapped her thigh.
"I'm so rude. Where are my manners? My name is Sophie." She did a short curtsy, her hair falling over her eyes. "Just a lonely human passing by. Not as exciting as you hybrids but i have my perks!"
She grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:29 pm

*howd she know taka? i dont like her!* i growled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:31 pm

I shook my head in shock. How the hell did she know we were Hybrids? *She's a suspicious one this girl* Jara said to me. I nodded in agreement only slightly. "Does everyone think I'm a girl? I'm a frikkin black dragon for pitties sakes not many female black dragons" Jaggerjack said. That made me smile a little. "Nice to meet you Sophie, the one that just spoke is Jaggerjack he's Tysons dragon right here" I said pointing back to Tyson, I felt his grip tighten on me making me smile a little more. "Along with Crysel" I said turning to the Silver and blue dragoness. She grunted in greeting. "This one right here is Jara" I said patting her. She dipped her head but kept her eyes one the women and her snow leopard. "And I'm Takari, that's Anaiyu" I said pointing to Ana.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:39 pm

i narrowed my eyes and let out a scoff.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:45 pm

Sophie forced herself to do a little girl's giggle as she crossed her wrists behind her back. She dipped her head at them.
"Nice to meet you all." She then took a gander at their faces, she couldn't read their minds for she was just a mere human but she could read faces fairly well. She wasn't an expert and couldn't depict on what exactly was on their minds, she had a general idea when she accidentally blurted that she knew they were hybrids. She kicked herself mentally and Kar hissed at her in her head though his eyes remained cool and forward at the group.
Quickly, Sophie thought on her toes like she had done thousands of times before.
Returning to her disguise of friendly,naive girl she continued.
"Oh my, what long faces you guys are giving me! I apologize I should have explained a little more on how I know about you. Who else but a hybrid ride a dragon? Not only that, but I've heard in my travellings of humans spotting a girl with a dragon and they have witnessed her turn into her hyrbid form herself. Honestly, I had no clue it was you guy but decided to give it a shot and judging by your expressions I was right! Oh Kar, what a joyous day!" She laughed some more. "I was ready to risk of being wrong even if you weren't the hybrid though I have no clue who really does ride dragons anymore. Don't hear much about those anymore."
She fell silent as she let her speech sink in then she jumped back into her smile.
"But Anyhoo, I'll just get on my way. You guys seem like you want to depart and I'll leave ya. C'mon Kar, let's go find some grub tonight!" she waved the snow leopard to follow her as she readied to leave them, though hoped someone on that gian dragon would stop her.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:52 pm

i watched her turn and i glared at her
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:58 pm

I turned my head to face Tyson then look at Jara. Her reason seemed logical enough. "Um hey we um, we're sorry um it's just hard times around here, I'm the only hybrid here, Tysons a dragon he's just in glamour form and on Jara to protect me, Crysel and Jaggerjack do belong to him there his adopted kids and Anaiyu is a wolf, she was going with Braydon to his house" I said, lying through my teeth hoping she would by it. Tysons fists clenched around my waist. *What are you doing?* I heard him ask me. *I'm not gonna risk all your lives just play along for now....please* I told him. *Same with you Ana* I told her. I heard Tyson growl but he said no more.

I didn't like this. Not one bit. I would have preffered me to be the one in possible danger but she was and now I had to protect her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:10 pm

i smiled big and thought how manny people do they know. i walked over to a logg and sat down. "who ever you are hello high nice to meat you what ever but im tired so who ever is comming with me please stap over here near me. you all are just confusing me. i gave a little laugh and held my hands wide. "all abord"
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:19 pm

Sophie curtsied once more. "I understand. There are some wicked people out there unfortunately. Though I honestly can't understand their logic."She blinked a couple times and laughed at Braydon. "I hope our paths cross again, you guys seem like so much fun! Well, we'll get on our way. Have a nice time!"
With that, she waved and pursued to walk some more with Kar close on her heels, averting his eyes from the group.
Sophie suddenly stopped. She decided to push her luck a little bit more.
Kar urged her to not but she had to leave on good terms with them.
"Oh and one more thing. I've been around plenty of taverns and inns during my travels and I must warn you, there are mobs chasing after you, Hybrid. I don't know why,don't know who they are but there are rumors about. Just be careful. The group of you seem so kind, I would hate to hear how your doom befell you."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:31 pm

I stared at the girl suspiciously. She was hiding something and I wanted to know what. "Hey, Sophie was it? We are going back to my house to eat and rest, if you'd like you can join us" I said. Takari looked up at me but I gave her an it's ok look.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:54 pm

Sophie ran through her head of responses to that. Part of her wanted to go with them and have Takari alone, finally able to slay the hybrid. She would make her master happy and content and her love would be brought back from the dead.
Yet she felt the pull of a nagging feeling in her gut that told her to remain on the ground. These were animals. She didn't know how they were and who knows about animals. All of them were unpredictable.
She felt her knees hobble and Kar leaned against her to prevent her from shaking.
Sophie turned to him for advice, begging in his head.
I don't agree with this,he purred, something doesn't smell right. I would suggest maybe another time. It would give us time to strategize better. Maybe we can get more information the more we travel. Not right now though. We really don't know what they'll do to us once we're in their grasp.
But Master will be severely displeased,
Sophie thought back to her companion. He'll give me a good thrashing when he's severely displeased.
I'll deal with the master,
soothed Kar as he licked her palm.
She nodded and brought back her grin.
"Sorry! Maybe another time! I have a terrible fear of heights!!" she easily lied.

Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:02 pm

I looked at her confused. "Heights it's not in the trees it's on the ground, come one it's alright we won't hurt you" I said putting on a grin. I held on tight to Takari. I wasn't about to give up so easily.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Kar groaned and nudged her knees.
Sophie shook her head. "Maybe fate will have our paths cross and maybe I'll accept your kind offer then. Safe travels, friends!"
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:57 pm

"Then at least come for a quick snack, please we feel bad for being so rude to you earlier" I said. Being stubborn had it's pirks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:58 pm

as i saw her talk to everyone and i raised my hand. "um im confused here who was that...im still new in this group of yours and so far its hard to keep up with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:35 am

"no idea..." i mumbled. i jumped off jaggerjack and landed gently on the ground. "something about her makes my skin crawl... so did that cat" i said the word in disgust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:17 am

i walked over and grabed her up in my arms befor any other person takes her away again. i walked over to my seat again and set her in my lap kissing her on the forhead. and smiled down at her looking into her eyes. "i like this better when your in my arms."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:46 pm

I held back a growl as I turned away from the two. I huffed heavily and crossed my arms. *She can handle herself Taka you don't need to protect her* I heard Jara say. *Yeah well she's the first friend that I've had in a really long time I can't help it you know that* I told her.

*Damn, I was hoping to find out more* I thought. I placed my chin on Takari's shoulder. My instincts told me that something was wrong with those two. Something wasn't right. I would find out soon. *I will keep a look out over these two, Crysel you better not let anyone get near them* I heard Jaggerjack say to Crysel. *Yeah yeah hatchling don't have a hissy fit* she retorted. Jaggerjack grunted and smoke came out of his nose but nothing more. I then realized that Takari was crossing here arms, a perplexed look on her face. *What's wrong Taka?* I tried asking her. I sat up and looked down at her, concern plain on my face.

*How the-* I was about to reply but then decided not, he was a Draconian after all. *Just playing the big sister part, I don't trust a lot of people you know* I said. I tried to relax and leaned into his chest. I felt him hold me tight which was comforting and nice. It felt nice to be protected and be held by some one for once. Felt nice to relax and just be myself. *The only ones I trust right now are Jara, Ana, you and your dragons* I then blushed as I realized what I had said. *I-i-i-i mean because you defended me in the ally and all* I added. I sat up a little but not out of his arms.

I smiled, a little redness coming to my cheeks but I brought her closer to me. *I'm glad you trust me* I told her. I placed my chin on her head, being mindfull of her horns.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:27 pm

i layd my head on his shoulder mostly to hide my blush. why did i feel so good here...so...safe...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:22 am

So still holding her i stood up. "So i guess me and her will be off. im tired shes tired we need to get some sleep. and like you said ill meat you all here tonight when the sun goes down." and with that i let her down and walked with her for a little bit and asked. "tell me when your ready and ill get us home."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Sophie rolled her eyes as she faked another girly giggle.
"You guys are so quiet, looking deeply into your loved ones eyes. Its too cute! Anyway. I bid you again, safe travels!!"
Sophie skipped into the woods, disappearing behind the trees as Kar loped after her, leaping off the trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a place to call home
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next