*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Alpha FEMALE

Go down 
+4
Kate Arveskov
Toby
Wahya
Takari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:07 am

"K" I said leaving her. Taylor followed me. I walked into the woods deep into the woods and taylor followed me. I sat down in the green patches of grass and taylor sat down beside me. "Taylor do you think you could go some where else" I asked him vacent. I just didn't have it in myself to be mean. He nodded and left. After I was sure he was gone I placed my head inbetween my legs and started to cry. Why did I act like that. I should have stayed in my fight why did I go protect him. I put my hands over my head. I was so confuse. I cant let anyone love me nd I cant love anyone back. I cried and cried till I got tired and i couldn't cry any more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:08 am

Not soon after had he gone to sleep he was up again. sweat as he fought off the images of the nightmare he just had, just like he always had he had an image of falling crashing and fire, the blinding white snow lands before his vision came back to him forever keeping him from his sleep. He arose and bounced the ball against the wall a few times and then stopped just laying on the bed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:30 am

(hey sorry i have been gone for so long but at least i dont play a big part in the story were should i be)
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:54 am

(hmmmm lets put you on a mission, just say that Aleu sent you to go a find Atra's place then report back to her when you've found it how does that sound, take as long as you need because it's supposed to be Aleu and Vincents moment alone Wink )
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:58 am

ay you should give me something else there hun im not that into the story yet start me slow
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:02 am

(wel there's nothing much you can really do, everyone else was sent on a chore, Wahya was sent to get Vincents clothes Wolf with her two charrys.....hmmmm hey maybe instead you can go afte them, right now Feria is siting alone crying because she thinks she's faling for Taylor how about that?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:05 am

you dont understand what i am saying lol i mean let me start by waking up or walking in then tell me to do something
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:25 am

(well um Aleu already gave the order for you guys to leave her until she called for you guys, just say you nodded and went to go explore as everyone left in different directions or something, start where Aleu gives the order to leave.)
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:33 am

(Hey shad im glad your back but dont leave us for so long k u mist a big fighting seen)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:36 pm

(ok i wount but i got to say im suffering from lazzy sindrum and i am not reading 10 pages worth of rp so ill start were somewere yall do yalls thing to get me in the story.)

I woke up from sleeping and streched out my back. i looked around and took a wif of fresh air. "man i love the smell of fresh air when you first wake up.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:10 am

((My bad! It wouldn't let me read the previous posts so I basically had to post blindly lol))

Vincent winced against the cold liquid streaming over his wound. His fur on his leg dampened as the pain became unbearable. Honestly, the male wolf was surprised his leg had managed to cling onto the rest of his limb after hanging off almost completely unattached. He watched the crimson blood drip off from his leg and all the possible bacteria that possibly could give him infection went away with it.
He blinked up at Aleu, his muzzle twitching.
Picking up his head he licked her hand nearest to him, murmuring, "You know...we have some pretty good pack members..."

Last edited by Toby on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:35 am

(ummm tobes you may wanna reread because Utsi isn't back yet and Aleu is pouring water on his leg while she herself has no clothes, no one is there)
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:58 pm

I smiled down at Vincent as I took one of the rags and gently wrapped it around his leg, trying not to move it too much if at all. "I know, I'm glad we found them" I said as I looked down at him. When he licked my hand I leaned down and kissed his muzzle, but then I looked down at myself realizing I still had no clothes. Blushing I turned away and covered my chest. "Umm d-didnt I ask you to c-close your eyes" I stuttered in embarressment. But I couldn't help but smile at his protectiveness and how he had defended what I believed in. My Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Vincent felt a rumbling in his throat, as his jaws parted and his black lips stretched back, a wolfish grin with a laugh trying to resemble a human laugh.
"Here, let me help you with that."
Vincent pictured himself as a man, holding Aleu in his arms and felt a sudden draft move along his body.
His fur was receding as he pulled the wolf back into the depths of wherever he harbored. He felt his bones crack and pop,changing their anatomy. He saw his muzzle shorten and his forelegs and flanks become arms and thighs. His pointed ears shortened unable to twitch in any direction like they used to be able to do.
Before he knew it, the transformation was completed as he lied next to Aleu, completely nude as she was.
"There." He grinned. "Now you're not alone."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:24 pm

I turned when I heard him say "Let me help you with that" but then regretted it sort of when I saw him shift. My face I could feel began to turn redder and redder until I thought my whole body was red. "V-vinc, what are you" I then looked back at him again, I don't know why but I did. He had stopped shifting and was now completly naked. I whipped my head back around and sat on my knees in the sand, feeling as though my heart would leap out of it's chest and my body flame red at the sight of Vincents toned and handsome body. I gulped as I faced away from him,not trusting my lips to move. My black and blue hair moved with the wind as I tried not to move.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:24 am

After alittle while of crying I stood up and walked into the hidden brush. I grabbed a whole bunch on thorns and vines and made a room for myself. the thorns on the top and the vines underneth the thorns. I curled up in a ball after turning into my wolf and i laid there. Taylor came in soon after and he peeked his head in my room and i growled showing my teeth. he backed away. i laid my head down again just watching my room door.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:15 am

Atra got bored of waiting and he was never much one to wait around his own place waiting for others to come to him, he always preferred to waste his free time doing senseless things and once again he left the room where he was leaving his Aura here to watch for any one new as he moved to the bottom again getting in his car and started to listen to his music. As he started to travel around the town just aimlessly doing so before arriving at a book store parked and just waited.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Vincent found it amusing that his Aleu who was always sure in every step she made, was nervous about seeing him. Of course, the feeling was mutual. He stared at her back, although it was her backside it made his heart skip. He let his eyes wander down her curves, how her hair spilled down her back effortlessly.
Reaching out with a shaky hand, for reasons he couldn;t fathom why they were shaky, he gently let his fingertips dance across her shoulder.
"You're beautiful Aleu..no need to turn that face away..."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:31 pm

My skin began to tingle as Vincent traced his hand on my shoulder. I slightly turned my head, blushing a little as my eyes met his. "You really think so?" I asked. I still covered my chest as I looked up at him. My handsome Vincent. I moved my right hand to his and realized it was shaking a little. "Vinc...are you ok?" I asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:47 pm

Golden eyes sparkling in the moonlight, he could only grin.
"I've never felt better in my life," he confessed raising his hand from her shoulder to her cheek.
His eyes were on her face, how it glimmered like the stars above them. Brushing lightly with the back of his knuckles, he grew more aware that the tremor in his hands were becoming worse.
He then realized it was his adrenaline making him so nervous, so unlike himself. Vincent had known for a long time that he was in love with Aleu, and now finally being able to push it farther than what it had been for the past few years, he was uncertain of how she would react.
Would she run away? In anger? In denial?
Would she deny it?
Would she accept it? In submission or in that confidence he had always admired?
She had accepted him as her mate, and sitting there on the beach both warm in their skins with the water lapping beyond them, pulling out and rolling in, the sand soft and flawless beneath them, why not confirm that they finally claim each other?
He wanted it, he felt the burn inside him eat him whole but Vincent waited for Aleu.
He would always abide by her words whenever she would say "no."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:30 pm

Aleus heart raced as she turned to face him completely. Her heart was pounding as she looked into his golden eyes. This was her Vicent. She smiled up at him as she took his hand and placed it on her cheek. "Then why are you shaking so much" I asked as I looked up at his handsome face.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:33 am

Becoming warmer by just being in her presence, Vincent shrugged as he scooted closer to her. He curled his knees and they bumped slightly against the small of her back, sand crunching softly beneath him. Taking a thin lock of hair, he twilred it around his index finger not escaping from her eyes.
"Maybe you could help that..."he said, inching to her lips, a thought in the back of his mind hoping she would meet him halfway.

Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:11 am

As he slowly began to close the space between his lips and mine my heart thundered against my chest. "May...be" I mumbled. My eyes slowly closed as I leaned in to finally kiss him. To kiss my Vincent. As our lips met I wrapped my arms around his neck. His skin and lips were warm and welcoming. My hand went to his cheek as I carressed it and rubbed my thumb on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:36 am

Feeling her soft lips hit against his, he savored the sweet taste he found in the corner of her mouth. It was a natural taste, nothing on earth could compare. Her thumb against his cheek made him sick with goosebumps all around his skin. In his throat he felt a moan he wanted to release but choked it back as he pushed the kiss deeper, bringing more passion, he wanted to make her faint with the kind of desire between them.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:54 am

I siged as I leaned into his passionate kiss. Moving closer to him I kept my hand on his cheek while my other hand moved to the back of his neck. Why I had not noticed how much in love he was with me I never knew. But now I knew and I wouldn't leave him. This was my best friend and now my lover, my mate and I would have him as so. For once I became submissive as I kissed him, letting him do as he wanted. For once, I let him be the dominant one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha FEMALE
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next