*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Alpha FEMALE

Go down 
+4
Kate Arveskov
Toby
Wahya
Takari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:40 pm

I watched as Vincent went to the door and smiled. As we waited I went up to him and slipped my arm around his, holding it tight for support mentally, although I would not tell him this. The smell of other wolves tingled my nose and made the hairs on the back of my neck stand. I wanted nothing more than to shift and chase them out, but I held the pulse back. Allies were good, enemies were bad, I needed to make allies out of these wolves.

Alaric nearly howled with the thrill at finding the man but he held it back instead he gave a loud snarl, showing his glistening white fangs. As his alpha leapt he did also. The human made one last desperate attempt to flee but it was no use, he was finished.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2010-12-18
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:34 pm

Thinking of joining this. Hmmmmmmmmmm.... decisions decisions.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:12 pm

if you join do you mind making a male, we kinda need them lol
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2010-12-18
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Yeah just need some inspiration for a character.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:32 pm

Atra moved from the elevator. sitting on the reception desk looking round at the few of his pack members that were here. Some were old fighters some were knew but there was always the Alpha that looked after this place when he wasn't there and as always they had been brought up in the Alpha pack of the Nephilim.

As well as protection inside the hotel there was patrols outside it for at least a kilometer and one patrol had picked up the packs scent and had come up behind them as a second found its way to them as well. A man and a woman were the first, the man a one step more forward then the woman but surprisingly she was the one who spoke. "May I as why your so close to the hotel?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:20 pm

When I saw other wolves approaching I wanted to shift, to feel the power of the wolf back me up but I held the urge back. I looked the women straight in the eye, daring her to doubt my words. "We were invited to come by Atra, let us pass" I said. A growl tickled at my throat but I held it down. There was no reason for me to be aggressive so I had to control myself.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:45 am

I growled with my pack leader and i felt taylor do the same. We let hands go and we braced our selfs for a fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:23 am

The woman nodded an put a hand on the males shoulder. 'Very well, you may pass, just if you see moon hunters about tell us.... everyone from that clans nothing but mindless and abusive beasts.' the man nodded. 'Before you ask.. hes a mute.' The two stayed how ever and would follow them. 'We will make sure you don't run into any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:40 pm

"In other words, make sure we don't cause trouble" I said but entered anyway. As I walked inside I held onto Vincent, my hand sliding down to his. I went to smile at him but then a pain went through my stomach and I groaned. Clutching my stomach it took a minute before it passed. What was going on?

Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2011-02-19
Female
Location : My mom's most of the week/my dad's on whatever day he decides, My room because I can't bare the thought of the world outside my door, In my dreams wondering how I can get away

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:02 pm

Emily had finished cooking.
She began to set the table.
Her thoughts were distant and her eyes gave her away.
Humming as she set the table, the soothing scent of the meal drifted lazily about. It was comforting to her and reminded her of the scent of home. In a small voice she sang what her mother used to sing to her. In was a light and sweet song in Celtic, since her mother had been. She smiled softly and sang the song as she worked.

((sorry for all the links but I don't like typing out all the lyrics. plus it's nice to actually hear the song without having to look it up, yes?))
Back to top Go down
http://bunnyani.webs.com/
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm

When they shoulder enter the lobby Atra would be there waiting with most of the wolves there looking at him as if awaiting a command as they had been so since he got down here. "Welcome to the most wolf fulled place in this city and to my embassy as well.' He made no real gestures except for one motioning for someone to go away and as he did the woman and male moved away. He stood up from the reception desk he was sitting on. 'There area few guests with me, one of them might be interested in joining you.'
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:48 am

"Are you ok" I asked running up to my alpha.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:18 am

i looked over at my alpha and arched my eyebrow at her. the pain subsided it looked like but i couldnt help but still remained worried
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female
Location : My mom's most of the week/my dad's on whatever day he decides, My room because I can't bare the thought of the world outside my door, In my dreams wondering how I can get away

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Emily nodded, satisfied. She went back to the kitchen and washed her hands. Undoing her apron she holded it neatly and put it on the conter, unsure of where it was suppose to go. Her gold hair had bounced back to it's loose rigglets and her cheeks where somewhat flushed with excitment. The angelic doll of a female went back to Atra. She found him somehow, unsure even to herself how she had yetfound him, none the less. Blue eyes glittering with excitment she shyly approched the alpha.
"Dinner is ready," she said in her soft musical voice.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:27 am

Vincent rolled his eyes at the guards as the followed them into the hotel, he passed a joking whisper to Aleu, "Paranoid much?"
He chuckled at his joke and held onto Aleu's hands. When he saw her double over in pain his eyes widened and he was about to ask to see if there was anything he could do but Atra made his presence and he bit his tongue, knowing not to intervene between an alpha's meeting. His gut curdled, not caring much for Atra.Although they needed allies he thought they would do just fine without his pack however, he would have to get passed this childish stage and learn to tolerate them just like how Aleu tolerated Vincent for the past few years.
He perked his attention, back straightening as Atra walked towards them. Vincent glanced behind him to check on his pack behind them to make sure they were safe and seeing so, he averted his eyes back to Atra.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:35 am

Atra had been oblivouis to her pain but it was much to the fault of watching the guards in this area knowing they were eager to please ment to him that they could also be trouble. His eyes fell on Vincent, but this was because of personal reasons for him self having been knowing what its like to watch a loved one in pain. In truth he wanted to see Vincent go to her aid. "Would you like to move the meeting to a later date, when you aren't in any pain....... I will not judge you should you wish to but at any case your all still welcome to dinner and lodging here for the night." He adressed to mostly Aleu then her pack. He spoke strongly and stood intermeatingly but this was more for his own pack members then his guests so they would see a strong exteroir of thier Alpha. His attention turned back to Emily. "Good, these are my guests and the ones that will enjoy the meal along with the others there." He casted a look back to Aleu's and Vincents direction.
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:57 pm

Emily nodded once. Her always unreadable face could not hold in the excitement in her eyes. She curtsied and looked up at the others. "Pleasure to meet you," she said in her soft musical voice. Then she went back to the kitchen to serve the food. She liked small work. It gave her something to do. It also kept her mind off of things.
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Blondie
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:27 pm

I growled as I straightened up and looked at Atra. "No, we will stay, this pain is nothing but weakness leaving the body..." I turned to look at Vincent and smirked reassuringly. "I'm fine" I said. The pain slowly began to ease as I looked around and straightened up like a true alpha should stand. Sniffing the air I smelt the food. At first it smelt good, really good, but then my stomach did a 180 and it smelt horrid enough for me to almost up chuck. I held it all back and showed no emotion but anticipation. I smiled at the girl as she ran off. "Lively isn't she?" I asked Atra.

I perked an ear almost as I heard more people outside. Curious I looked at Alex. "Are those the ones Atra was talking about?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:50 am

He would nod as looks around leading them away from all the eyes and ears and he'd seem to relax a little bit. The more they got away the more he loosened up till they were finally at his door and entry way to his room. 'Very well then.' He opened the door to show the room and others guests. 'This is where the Meeting will be.' The look of his Alphaness before had basically gone but he still had a strong presence about him.

Alex looked up and sighed. 'Yea.... I guess but well.' He sighs a bit and goes to the gaming console and turns it off knowing the drill. 'We better go sit up at the table.'
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:42 am

I watched as everyone entered the room and i staied in my corrner not egder to have others around me. My brother walked towards the table and sat down. He looked at me and motioned for me to follow but i shook my head and sat down.
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Emily brought out the food and set everything on the table. She had eaten while she had been cooking so she was fine to just serve everyone. After all she got to stay out of any awkward positions. Politics were not her thing nor her area of expertise. The doll-like creature flowed from one place to the next, filling this and placing that. Her eyes always seemed to find their way to Atra though.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:38 am

I looked around the room and examined it briefly just to be sure. It was a small little room with a table in the middle of it and chairs surrounding it. "Are anymore showing up?" I asked Atra as I looked up at him. He seemed to be glowing with an ego I had to mentally shake my head at. Then again this was his place and I had to respect that. Suddenly I felt my stomach lurch again and I had to gulp down my nausea. What was wrong with my stomach? I would check this out later.

Standing up she waited for Alex to lead the way, her hunger rising again at the scent of food.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:24 pm

I have to supress a small growl that was threatning to come up. I watched my brother seated at the table as he looked at all the wolfs coming in.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:13 am

Atra looked at every once carefully as he took a seat, he wasn't much in the mood for food at the moment his eyes connected with Emily's for a moment having felt her eyes on him before turning to answer the question presented to him. 'No... no one else every one I have invited is here.' He slowly looks around at the people. 'Please take a seat every one.. and well I guess we will get on to eating for a bit first.' He smiled at every one as he put his elbows on the table and his hands under his chin his fingers going up by his cheeks

Alexander made his way to be right beside Atra as best as he could having pulled out a chair next to him for his friend.

((sorry bad with names atm)
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:55 pm

Emily felt a soft heat in her face when Altra caught her looking at him. Her eyes darted away and she just looked down. Her hand nervously twined with one another and she finally turned. Walking out of the room quickly and back into the kitchen she took in a deep breath. Then she took up the water pitcher and wine that had been set out. Entering the dining room once more she went to the alphas first.
"Wine or water?" she asked softly, trying to look preoccupied with the two drinks so she would be tempted to stare again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha FEMALE
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next