*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Imortal lovers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:40 pm

A girl named Jessica was reborn and it feels like there something more out there waiting for her, and she keeps think about this wolf that she sees in her dreams but she cant figure out were she saw it. All she sees is an indan girl behind the wolf for a second then they all disaper and she decides to start's to look for answers........

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Sun May 30, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:50 pm

"Excuse me I was woundering if you have anything on indian myths" i asked the really old librarian. "Yes anything in particular your looking for" he asked with a crooked smile. "Imortal myths for the indian time period please" I said. He got a worried look on his fac e and then just as soon as it appeared it was gone and he asked "Why." "Oh" I knew I had to lie and i dont normaly lie. "Because I'm doing a school project on indian foke lore and indian myths" I said with a smile. "Oh ok" he said "well we have tons of that he follow me" he said and started to grab books of the selfs and put them in my hands. "Would you min getting am note saying your doing a project on it and bring it in hear tomorrow please" he asked.
That took me by suprise and he noticed my hesitation and said "will that be a problem." "Oh no no problem at all I can get that note tomorrow" I said. "ok but you need that note befor I give you the books' hes said. "ok" Il be hear tomorrow with your books" he said as I left.
Back to top Go down
jessica95042
Anorexic. Not on here enough!

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-05-30
Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:49 am

"Huh look at that" I said to myself as a girl walked out of the local library. She looks sad why dont I go down and see what the matter. I flew down and hide behind a bush and pulled my wings in so no one would see them and steped out of the bush infront of the girl. "Oh sorry" said the girl. "Oh its ok it was my fault" I said. "Hi my name is Cassandra but everyone calls me casy" I said. "Hi my name is Jessica" said the girl. "Whats the matter jessica you look sad" I said with a simle on the inside but a look of concern on the outside. "Oh I just was looking for a book and I have to get my teacher to sign for it and say it is a project" Jessica said. "Oh I know how you can get the books what are they about." "Indian myths I want one on Imortal myths for indians" she said excitedly. "Oh sure come on just dont tell anyone we met ok" I said "Ok" she almost jumping.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:20 am

Omg I cant believe it. This is amazing I tought as Casy lead me passed all the store into an alley and knocked on the door and it opeaned and she asked "you coming." "Yeah" no way am I going to get left behind so I ran up to catch up to her.
Back to top Go down
jessica95042

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:19 pm

huh humans *Laughts* "Come on jessica this way" I said leading her throught the group of humans, shape shifters, and others.
"Finnaly" I breathed as i reached the door all the way in the back of the club. I knock 5 times enter this huge room that has millions of book all the way up to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:48 pm

"Wow now thats alot of books" I said looking over the vast collection of books. "Yeah now come on" Casy said as she started down stairs to the bottom of the huge room. "Hey Casy why do these people have winggs and tails and other parts of animals" I asked as we got to the bottom of the stairs and looked at all the people. There was a person who had jet black hair and jet black raven wings. "Just ingore them there werid" she said with a smile that I didnt understand. "Alright step on" she said as we hoped on a elevator that had no walls to it and it started to go up the wall and stops like in the middle of the wall thats labled with words that I cant read. "Hear you go" she said and handed me a big red book. "Thanks" I said. "No problem when your finished just leave it out there give it to the bartender and tell him to give it to the black fox" she said as we walked out of the elevator.
Back to top Go down
jessica95042

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:12 pm

"Hear you go" I said and handed her a big red book. "Thanks" she said. "No problem when your finished just leave it out there give it to the bartender and tell him to give it to the black fox" I said as we walked out of the elevator. "Well bye" she said as she walked up the stairs. "Bye" I said and walked away.

"Huh" whats up with that. *Gets up and starts to walk towards the door for some apperent reason that I couldnt figure out I just felt a mental pull and before I realized it I was standing infront of a girl and she didnt notice till we bumped into eachother. "Oh Im sorry" said the girl with an angelic voice. "It's ok" I said just staring at her. "Well I got to go but hi my name is Jessica" she said and sarted to leave. "Bye and my name is Jake" I said as she left and felt lonely When she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:45 pm

"Bye and my name is Jake" He said as I left. As soon as I went out the door I wanted to turn around and get closer to him but that wasn't what I did because it was against my better judement. But I couldnt help but feel lonely.*sigh* as I walked home.
"Hi mom and dad ill be upstairs in my room" I called as I walked by them and ran upstairs. I closed my door as I opened the book. On the top it read
Index:
Imortals during the begining
Caveman Imortals
Indain Imoratls
And it contiued down with each new era. I decided to go to the begining.
Back to top Go down
jessica95042

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:26 pm

What just happened? Why was there a human in here and why do I feel so atracted to her? No way could it be my match, my partner. She wouldnt have gotten in here and if she did why would she be in here. But she looks sooo much like her Indian past life, and those eyes those deep blue eyes......No I wont let myself get pulled into old memorys. I cant, I cant even see her she might come after me Just..Like..last..Time.....
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:01 pm

"Oh my god that looks like me" I said to myself in shock as I stared down on the painting of me dead with a knife in my chest and that guy standing over me he looked oddly fermiler. Like I've seen him before and he looked soooo sad but I know that face from some where. But I couldn't remeber right now with all the information that each human has an Imortal that there born with, but the imortals left because there imortal enemys would kill there human partners and the bound would be broken, and that picture of me but it didnt say how I, we, she died.
Back to top Go down
jessica95042

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:44 am

Look at him. "Did he just smile" I asked Casy as we watched Jake smile because of a girl who he bumped into a human girl who wasn't supose to be hear to began with. "Diago I think your imagining things" said casy, "he smirked probable because he dosnt get bumped into often". "Yeah you could be right I just want to keep an eye on her" I said.

Oh my god no. It cant happen. Diago cant find out about Jessica. How I brought her in or anything. "Did he just smile" asked Diago snapping me back into the world. "Diago I think your imagining things" I said worried but pertanding to be fine. "He smirked because he dosen't get bumped into often I said. "Yeah you could be right I just want to keep an eye on her anyway" he said. "Fine do what you want" I said as I walked away. And I'll do what I want I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:26 am

"Mom dad Im going out I'll be back in one hour at 8" I yelled as I left carring the big book to the club. It didn't take me long to get there. then I knocked and entered the club. there was so many bodys swaying. I almost fell because of all the bodys bumping up against eachother. "Finnal" I breathed. "Ummm excuse me I was woundering if you could give this to the black fox when she gets here and tell her thank you for me plz" I said to the bar tender. "Sure" he said and put the book behind the counter. "Hey there" said a dark raspy voice behind me. "Hello do I now you" I asked a tall man with jet black hair, dark eyes and very well built. You could see his musles coming out of his shirt. "No I just saw a cute girl over here and decided I should come over and get to know you" he said touching my cheek, but I brushed him off because I was getting a bad feeling about him and said "Thank you but I was just leaveing" I said sliping around him to leave when he grabed my hand.

As I was getting a drink I saw the girl jessica. She was returning a book. NO. I tensed my body ready for a fight Diago was talking to her. Phew she turned and started to walk away and then I relized I let out a breath I had been holding. Then he grabed her hand and befor I relized what i was doing I had my hand on his in a vice grip. "Let her go" I said through my teeth. He looked at me and smiled then let go, then I let go of his hand. He tapped his hat at her and said "See you later madam" and left. I relized that everyone was staring at use and I gave them the death stair and they looked away. "Please come with me" I said and held out my hand for her and to my suprise she took it. I lead her out of the club barely putting any presure on her hand. "Where's your home" I asked not wanting her to get caught in another one of Diago's tricks. she was quiet for awhile then I said "You dont have to tell me I just want to make sure you get home safe." "Thats ok I trust you" she said and looked up at me in my eyes and I felt my hard features melt to a smile. "It's ok" she said again and touched my cheek. "20 River Rail road" she said and we started to walk hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
jessica95042

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:52 pm

"Ugh" I said as I stoped down to the cellar. This have gone out of hand, but dont worry I told myself as a plan poped into my mind all I have to do is.......

"Hello, yes Im here" I said into the phone. "No the plan is not going accoriding to it but I know a way to fix that" I said thinking. "Oh dont worry I will tell you when it is more developed" I said. "But how will I know I can trust you" the voice asked. "I have to be, you have the only thing important to me" I said. "Alright" he said "I trust you but only because I have to, bye" he said and hung up and then I broke down and sat there and cried my eyes out.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:33 pm

"I have a question" I asked Jake as we were walking hand in hand to my home. "Shoot" I heard him say and I stoped him. I wispeared in his ear "I want to know why am I attracted to you are you my imortal." I felt his body tense and he asked " what " he asked me. "Are you my imortal" I asked again. he looked around then brought me into an abandond store. "How do you know about that" He asked.

How dose she know about the imortals? She cant know. When I heard her ask me "If I was her Imortal" for the second time I pushed her in an abandoned building. "How do you know about that" i asked scared for her saftey. "Remeber the big red book I was carrying when you bumped into me for the frist time well I learned from that book" she said alittle happy that she was right. "Alright so how did you get in there" I asked very concerned. "I just walked right in first I knocked five times and walked in" she said. "Really" i asked suprised. "Yes" she said smiling. "Ok then" I said as we were about to walk out when she puller me back and asked "So are you my Imortal?" I sighed "Yes" and she smiled and walked out with me to walk to her house again.
Back to top Go down
jessica95042

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:54 am

I watched him walk hom with her in discust. What is he thinking he knows its against the rules.Why is she bring him to her house? And why is he going in her house? "Ughhh" theres going to be hell to pay I thought as I flew away.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:02 am

"Come on up" I said as we entered my home. "Mom dad i'll be in my room" I yelled as we stomped upstairs and I shut the door behind me. "Ok" I said as I sat down on my bed "I have so much questions to ask you." "Ok first question since you were born have I always been attached to you?" "Yes" he said with a smile. "Ok second question I have drempt of a wolf protecting me is that your animal" i asked. "Yes it is" he said with a smile. "Know its my turn to ask questions" he said as he cut me off. "Ok" I said "what do you want to know?" "How did you know it was me that I was your imortal" he asked and it throw me off. "Oh because *Yawn* because I felt safe around you" I said and smiled "Know my *Yawn* question." "You should get to bed ask me tomorrow" he said with a gental look. "But" I said as I layed in my bed. "No buts go to bed I'll see you in the morring" he said as he kissed my cheek like a little kid and shut the lights off and left. I sighed and closed my eyes and sleep found me almost instantly. I drempt of us together walking in a crowd of people but it was like they weren't there.
Back to top Go down
jessica95042

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:56 am

I left her sleeping and walked out of the house and for added measure I put a protect charm on the house that will protact it and everyone in it. *Sigh* Ok now to head up to the castle and see if I got caught. "Jake" said a voice that only I could here. "Hi Alice" I said to my sister as she came over towards me. "Hi" the councle has been looking for you" she said. "Oh great what did i do" i asked agravated.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:02 pm

"Come on Jake the councle wants you" I said as I flew over to him. "Why do they want me" he asked as he flew over towards the direction of the chamber in the ground. "I dont know" I said lieing. "Ok come on' he said with a sigh and I smiled. "Ok" I said catching up with him so we could zoom there its not good to keep the councle waiting.
Back to top Go down
jessica95042

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:05 pm

"Hello you wanted to see me" i asked as I bowed towards the councle. "Hello Jake" said the head councle member Ashley. "Hello ashley" i said with a semi smile. "What seems to be the problem?" "We were just informed about you and your human" she said and my smile fadded away. "Its not illigal to meet your human partner" i said. "No we just wanted to talk about her" she said. "Ok you know that this might cause a stir and we are not responsible with what might happen" she said as she stood up. "And she will have to keep quiet. Also we will want to meet her. Bring her to us by next week or we will have to put an end to her" she said harsh and stood up and started to leave. "She will be here" I said "you wont need to do that she will come I promise" I said trying not to jump over there and rip her throt out. "Bye" I said and stormed out.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:54 am

*Sigh* "Good morining" I said to myself and smiled. I get to spend all day with him. I got up after streaching and got a blue tank top on that stoped right before it got to my belly button. I also put on a pair of blue jean short shorts. Then I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair so it feel over my shoulders like silk. Then brushed my teeth and grabed an apple as I walked outside. I walked towards the market to wait for him. I didn't know how I knew he would be there I just did. Then while I was swaying my hips to the sort of hawian music someone grabed my hips and I turned around to see my faveorite person behind me and I smiled.
Back to top Go down
jessica95042

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:06 am

I saw her dancing alittle and I smiled and walked up and grabed her hips. "Hey" she said and smiled. "Hi" I said and smiled. "What are we doing today." She asked me. "Were going to the market" I said with a smile. "But we are in the market" She said with a confused look. "Not your maket place mine" I said as I looked up at the sky and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:55 pm

"What" I said as he smiled up at the sky. I laughed and said "cool" as I grabed on his hand and let him pull me into the woods. "Wow" I said as I stared around up at the sky. "Come on" he said lifting me up on his back and then he jumped. Then when we started to fall down we stoped then started to float up towards the cloud. When we got up there he set me down and i thought he said something but didnt see his mouth move *dont let go of my hand.* "K" I said and held on to his hand then I looked at the market. "Wow" I said as I looked at all the stores. They were made of some siler material that would reflect the sun, and all the items there were. I felt great power from the items. There was one item in particular that I was intrested in. So I pulled him with me towards this really pretty store that had a whole bunch of jewlery. "Wow" I said as I held a necklace in my hand. It had an amber looking stone in it behind the spirls that held it in place. "Do you want it" he asked me holding it in his hand. "I would as long as its not to expensive" I said excited. "Sure" he said to me then he started to talk to the women in a language I didnt understand. Then he handed her some money and she gave him the necklace and he put it on my neck. *Sigh* as I touched the necklace placed in the nock of my neck. I leaned on his shoulder and sighed again. "Come on theres someone I want you to meet" he said pulling me. "Ok" I said still in love with my necklace.
Back to top Go down
jessica95042

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:33 pm

As I was leading her to my sisters house I asked her "You want to know what kind of power is in it I know you can feel it." "Yes I do and yes I do feel the piwer I feel safe" she said. "Thats excactly what it dose protact you from some speels like being mind controlled" I said glad she chose it. "Wow she said as we walked. We walked for a while then right below us I saw her house. "Alright ready" I asked ready to jump of the cloud. She nodded. I grabed a hold on her tight then jumped down and slowed down when I got close to the ground and landed perfactly and let her go but she wouldn't let go of my hand.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:11 pm

Wow there was this gourgase house. It was white with brown wood around it. There were roses red and white around the entire house. There this amzing girl walks out of the house skiping to her brother. "Jake" she squiled. "Hello sister" he said as she ran up and hugged him. "Oh who's this" She said looking at me up and down. "This is my human partner" He said holding my hand. "This is Jessica" He said smiling. "Hi I'm Taylor" she said holding her hand out. I took it and shook it "Hi." "Please come in" Shes said. "Hey I like your necklace it's for protection" she said warmly. "Really" I asked looking up at jake. "Yes" he said and nodded. "Wow" I said holding it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Imortal lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imortal lovers   Imortal lovers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imortal lovers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~* :: †hê Rðlê-þlå¥ Ðïmêñ§ïðñ :: The Deceased And Forgotten :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: