*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Shifters Beware

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

Shifters Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:40 pm

i started to laugh and said you guys could not shift into something more, o i dont know cool lol,"Then i started to change in to my lion form, i felt my body get bigger my arms and legs gat stronger my mouth turn into a killing machine. As i stood there looking at the two "can you guys change into anything else" then changing into my human form again.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:45 pm

Ugh typicle boy I said sifting into my sheetah form. My legs grew wider and I was standing on all fours. My little beack turned into a firce jaw. My body exspanded to a big body that had pokedots on it. *There any better* I asked mentaly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:52 pm

I mentally sighed again as I hissed at Bryans lion form. *Thats all I needed to know, we need to make a secret sign or something this is to freaky* I said as I began to shift into my albino King Cobra form. If he tried to kill me I would poison him before he could deal the death blow. As I shifted the only difference I felt was my fangs get longer as I felt my neck turn more flat and my body grow longer. My scales turned pure white while my eyes became like rubies. *Yes I can turn into more but because I want to stay a little more camouflaged in and NOT stand out I prefer these forms until we are more isolated, you forget we have a human outside, he could walk in anytime trying to find us* I told him as I fanned my neck and raised up to his eye level hissing and showing my fangs.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:54 pm

"ooo now there is a good form what else do you guys got just tell though i dont need to see it lol. o and by the way Jessica, now i know why you like speed lol." i gave her a sly smile and winked a thank you. " so can we go back to our human forms pleese thank you. i got Lion, black bear, great white shark, Bold eagal, komoto dragon, clidesdale, blue bird, and last but not least wolf, what you guys got. and dont worrie the blinds are closed and the door is locked."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:03 pm

I loked around. Sure enough he was right. Mentally smiling I wasn't going to pass up a chance to shift. *Well as you can see I can shift from Green tree python to Albino King Cobra* I hissed one last time before shifting again. I felt my hollow fangs turn to long thick canines as my scales turned to fur, I felt the pop of joints turning around as I grew long muscular legs and with them claws. Ears sprouted out from my head as a long tail cracked from my back. My fur was milky white with ebony black stripes. I looked up at Bryan and growled. I was in my White Tiger form, stronger than the lion, able to take down anything. *And now a White Tiger* I said slyly as I glared up at him.

Last edited by Takari on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:08 pm

I changed back into my human form and giggled. *I can be a white wolf, Cheetah, White Fox, Otter, Hummingbird, dolphin, and brown bear" I said with a smile and a playful purr. "So are we done playing animal I want to go out in the water again" I said semi walking to the door but waiting for Mia to shift back befor unlocking it.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:18 pm

I rolled my eyes as I shifted to my human form. Was I the only one with a Shifting Addiction. I didn't want to leave but followed anyway after I was full human. "Fine" I growned. "To let you know though I can also shift into a Orca, Bottle nose dolphin, Black Panther and a red tailed hwak...im still trying to see how many more I want to turn to...that whole Komodo dragon one sounds fun or maybe a nile crocodile" I said as I walked up next to her. Before I did I glared in Bryans direction. *Airhead you hurt her in anyway I'll shred you* I said to him and only him through our mental connection as I placed an arm around Jess playfully. I turned to lok at her and smiled. "So what else are you going for...shift wise I mean?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:24 pm

"I've wanted to be a eagle and snake" I said smiling. Then I thought to both of them *You know I've always thought I was the only one.* I saw there was no one out here so I thought *come on I want to try out my fins* I grabed bryan's and Mia's hand and pulled them with me into the water.

I fanale found them. They came out of the shack and were runing towards the water. That guy who came up to me had aready left. They were all alone on the beach beside me but they couldn't see me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:50 pm

as we were wlking tothewater icould not help but think, you know after all that you would think she would call me by my real name. But as we were running twords the water, i heard a familier voice o it was Robert, he said "hey guys were you been i have been looking for you,"

Now i was waiting for the three of them to come out of were ever they were for there boards were still on the beach. i knew i could not leave then alone, i really liked Mia she was a sweet girl and i got to say she is hot to. And then i saw them running out of the store of coures they went in there du. Theni said, "hey guys were you been i have been looking for you,"

Last edited by Shadow1993 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:04 pm

I turned to look over my shoulder as I saw Robert. Blushing a little I said through our minds *Guys don't tell him there is one more thing I gotta warn you about but not while he's around ok?* I loked to Robert as I released Jessica. "Well umm we just went to go fix something and get a drink, we would have brought you but you dissappeared" I said hoping he would buy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:41 pm

I said threw all our mind except roberts "Mia i tyhink we all know about the exsterminators" but i put on a smile and said "what up dude hey i think me and Jessica are going to go way over hear away from Mia so we can, i mean i can teach Jessica some moves." so looked at jessica she just blushed and nodded.

Well i am sorry i thought i saw a old friend of mine from high school i was wrong so Mia what do you want to do.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:49 pm

I slightly began to turn pink as Robert loked at me. What was wrong with me? I was always around cute boys but I never acted like this. *Well then smarty pants, welcome to the War* I said mentally. "Well um uh, what do you want to do?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:01 pm

"well seeing that i do nothhave a board, i cant surf but i can swim, if you want you canput your board away and swim with me." So i started to smim slowly on my back doing a kind of back strock kind of giving her a signel to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:18 pm

I smiled and dug the nose of my surf board into the sand. Wadding into the water I got real close to Robert before splashing water in his face and swimming off laughing. "Nanananana" I chanted swimming away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:30 pm

i saw her come in close and washopingshe would kiss me but she dident, when she was swimming away we were still in the shallow water so i stood up and and wayed after her when i cought up with her i grabed her from behind and held her for a moment. "well my sneely girl you shure like to play dont you." then i pulled her into the deeper water and started to tickel her again making it hard for her to move away. after a while i stoped andswam to the frount of her faceing her now "there now we are even." I looked in her eyes and wanted to stare at them forever, they were that beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:42 am

I pulled him back out into the water and thought *Sop where were we* and I started to kiss him again. It was long and deep. Then when we broke apart we were both gasping again. I looked into his eyes and he started right back. I blushed but didn't brake the look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:55 am

When we got out to the water she said so were where we and started to kiss me again when we finaly seperated i looked into her eyes and surprizenly she did not look away she ust blush. *i think we left off right about here* I took her in my arms one hand in the middle of her back the other right above her ass. Then again she raped her legs around my waist, so i pulled her in close and put my forhead on hers to were the tip of our noses touched.

Last edited by Shadow1993 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:07 am

*Are you tessing me* I thought because he didn't kiss me back so I did it for him. Raping my legs around him more tightly. Putting my hands behind his face teining my hands in his hair.

I watched as all of them had there fun. Fine let them have there fun. I will have my kill soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:33 am

I put my head down because it felt so good, *i love it when you do that it feels so good same thing with my back* i but my arms all the way around her and pulled her close. *ya i am teasing you a little.*
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:47 am

After he was done tickling me he spun me around to look up at him. As he looked down at me I couldn't help but blush and look away. As I did so I saw the girl from before. Panic struck me as I looked at her. Quickly I looked away and smiled at Robert. "Well yes I am playful and hard to get" I said slyly as I began to tickle him back. When he let go I quickly swam away and under the water. I wanted to lose the girl but not him so I sent up little splashes that only he could see. My heart thumping I resisted the urge to turn into a Bottle nose dolphin and swim away. My own words echoed in my head. *Welcome to the War*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:28 am

As i looked into her eyes, and said she was hard to get i could figure that out already. But then she started to tickle me and i could not help but laugh and swim away but then she started to splash the surface so i came back up and smiled at her getting her in a hug again.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:44 am

As I swam away I felt something grab my foot and pull me back. Surfacing out of the water I saw that it was Robert. He grabbed me into a bear hug and wouldn't let me go. I rolled my eyes and looked around again. We had lost the girl. I sighed and let him hold me for awhile before smiling and trying to wrestle my way out. But instead of swimming off I turned and tried to knock him back towards shore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:51 am

I saw were she was wanting to go so in one big swoop i picked her up craiddling her when i did this she stoped wiggling and whesteling. When we got to shore i laid her down in the sand and i laid right next to her stairing up at the night sky that had just shown up. "You know i love night like these, the sky is so beautiful it make you really wounder dont it."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:15 am

I looked up at the sky along with Robert. The stars were out and sparkling bright. "Yeah it does" I said. Suddenly an uncontrolable urge came over me. *Oh no not now* I thought. I had felt this one to many times to not know what it was. I quickly stood up and turned for the shed. "Um I uh gotta go do something" I stuttered as I tried as hard as I could to hold it back. I was getting a new shift and it had to be now. I ran for the shed not looking back to Robert. For some reason I felt ashamed to hide it from him. But there was one thing I valued more than trust...and that was self preservation. When I reached the shop I slammed the door behind me and locked it. Gasping for air I clenched my stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:22 am

I saw her get up in a hurry and say she would be back. when she was out of sight i just kept looking up at the sky. Well that can only be 1 of three things, bathroom, period, or new shift who know, i dont even think she can i can only hope not, man i should not be doing this but i am falling for this girl hard and fast and tell you the truth i am likeing it alot ahe is a great girl so i hope things work out with us and if she is a shifter she can tell me when ever she is ready.

Last edited by Shadow1993 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifters Beware
Page 6 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next