*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Shifters Beware

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

Shifters Beware - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:43 pm

I looked at her and smiled, "do you think all i have are guns." i pulled out two cases the size of big travel bags that people use to travel on planes with, but they were made of metal. One was labled guns the other knifes. I put the guns under the bed and and opend the knifes case. and on the top were a arangement of knife, cutting knifes, haking, skining, carving, throwng, sax, and so on. And they aranged in different sizes from small to large, from thick to thin. And they were on the bottom too, but theres more. I lifted up the top of the bottom section to revel a whole new thing underneath. But this had not knifes but a arangment of typs of swords. all unqly shaped to do different things he even had on for throwing, it looked lika a bomerang. so i grabed a few and sraped them on. and said ready while turning to Mia.

I smiled at her always inerjetic always happy always tring to make me happy. That is what i want, someone like that"Ya give me a sec i am coming give me a sec." And i started out the room down the stairs and outside turning into a lion and runnign my hardest.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:56 pm

I eyed the blades with great interest. "I am soooo looking at those when we get back" I said with a light chuckle. I smiled at Robert as he smiled and shook his head. "What?" I asked turning around and heading down stairs to the door. I heard Robert follow me but didn't look back. Instead I focused on the image of a black panther. I leaped hands first, horizontaly into the air, feeling my body transform into the jungle predator. I landed on my paws with a soft thud and looked over my shoulder to Robert. *Come on Sparky, see if you can keep up* I said. I looked over and saw a couple of mountain motorcycles. I looked back at him and snorted, nodding my brawed head over to them.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:07 pm

I laughed no way was he going to out run me so I put my feet on max and ran past him. I playfuly growled as I past him. Then I ran way ahead of him and decided I was hungry so I ran towards a pack of deer. *Im gonna grab a bit to eat* I thought to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:22 pm

I saw her run pass me and i was laughing, and having a good time run, when she ran for the pack of dear and said she is grabbing lunch, i yeld so she could hear me. "No dont do that Jess, please dont, there is no need." I saw her stop and i cought up with her. 'i am sorry but you cant do that, not yet ok we got food there is no worrie, you dont have to kill unless you really have to. you know.

I looked at her and laughed, "um you know the best way to hunt for animals and to sneek up on them or wait for the to come, um that will make to mutch noise. So i will run till we get to the clearing then i will hunt with you if you stok not run and sxare them all away.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:32 pm

I rolled my eyes and began to walk forward. *I know how to hunt, this isn't my first time* I began to do a light camter/jog. I heard him begin to run behind me. *Suit yourself, I hope you can keep up* I told him. I then began to run into the plains, aiming for the forest. I ran on silent paws as my black form streaked through the bright green grass.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:33 pm

I sighed and lowerd my ears *Ok. But can we still chase them* I asked and perked my ears up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:36 am

I started to run after he, and was trying to keep up, i am a fast runner but i know i am not as fast as she is. So when she got to the edge of the woods and jumped in the woods and then i saw her slow down to do some stocking. When i cought up with her i said in a very low wisper, "you go ahead and do the killing i dont feel like it today."

I looked at her with a smile on my face, "well of course if you want to go on and chase them i would not have a problem with that. but i got to say whats got you in a good mood all of a sudden?"
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:29 am

I grinned, showing my fangs in a smile then turning back to the woods. I crouched down and quickly crawled to a shrub where a few bucks were fighting. I slowed down and began to creep forward, stopping a couple of times whenever they stopped and looked up. When they resumed I crept forward again. When I was only a leap away I stayed down, waiting for one to turn it's back to me. I let out a soft growl and massaged the ground with my paws, waiting. Then...i got my chance, I leaped from the bushes onto the back of one of the bucks. Digging my claws into it's back, my fangs into the back of it's neck. It bucked for only a second before giving under my weight. The other buck had run off and I could hear Robert getting close. Unwillingly I let out a soft growl. *Robert stay back for a sec* I told him. Whenever I made a kill I couldn't completely control myself and I didn't want to hurt him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:59 am

I sat back and watched everything go on. I was just waiting for her to get it over with, i came forword, and she told me to stop. I did not want the buck to suffer, it was taking to long. so i sat down and waited for her to finish, witch did take a while. But when she was done i asked. "do you mind it i do something befor you dig in please."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:14 am

I growled again, the panther not wanting to wait a second longer than it had to. *Yes?* I asked him. What did he want? The buck twitched under my paws but was dead. I stood on the buck with two paws and turned to look at Robert. My tail swished around, the panther was irritated but I fought to stay in control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:26 am

I walked forword and took the buck by the antlers. I grabed one of the swords i brought with me and with one swip took of the head from the shoulders. Then walked to the middle of it and put the sword away, and grabed my skinning knife and made a clean cut all down the frount of the belly and cut out a chunk of meat for me and put it in the back. "ok do your thing." i started twords the house, not really wantig to watch. without turning around "you know you can eat like a person it makes the meat tast better"
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:35 am

I forced myself to sit down and watch as he took some of my kill. When he began to walk off I heard what he said and chuckled mentally. *But that takes away the fun and thrill* I said turning back to the buck. I opened my mouth wide and snapped down on the meat, using my instincts to peal back the fur to get to the meat. *Besides, when your an animal your not all that picky* I said as I tore a big chunck off the rib, feeling the tendons rip as I pulled it away and gulped it down, tasting the blood on my fangs. My claws dug into the hide as I bit down again and ripped up another chunck from the shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:40 am

As i was walking back and she said she was a animal i started to laugh. "i never knew you considered yourself a animal, i though you considered yourself a sivalized person with speacial powers. And if i do remember you like cooked meat."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:14 pm

I finished eating my meal and turned around to follow Robert with a smirk on my face as I licked the blood away from around my muzzle. *Only sometimes* I joked. I liked cooked meat but sometimes I liked it raw, especially sushi. I licked my chops again at the thought of sushi and sushimi. It had been some time since I last had it. I ran up to Robert and padded beside him looking up at him. *You know I'm gonna kill Bryan later right* I told him with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:49 pm

i looked down at her with a slight hint of cureosity. "yes i like sushi to but not what you just had thats not susshi. Blus why do you want to kill him for?"
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:56 pm

I was thankful I was in my panther form because if I was in my human form I would be bushing right about now. *B-because* I said looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:07 pm

I looked at her with more confution, but on the inside i was smiling. i knew what she was talking about but i think this way i know for shure. "um do you want to kill him just to do it, or o i know because he is giving this place to us to live in for a while is that why you want to kill him."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:24 pm

I looked up at him then back at the ground, tail waving back and forth. *N-no its because of what he did* I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:34 pm

i stoped walking and asked with a angry tone, "what did he do." i knew what it was but i had to put on the act.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm

I smiled and began to leap away. *Come and find out I said. I jumped into the air and shifted into my human form, running at full speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:03 pm

i looked ar her and smiled, "you know i am still holding a dear head and some meat right i need to do this first and i cant run with this in my hands."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:18 pm

I smiled and shifted into my mustang form, running back to hi and pawing at the ground and nodding my head for him to get on. I dont know why but I was suddenly in an upbeat mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:25 pm

i looked up at her and with one swif movmennt i jumped on her back. "nt to fast now i dont want my balls hurting like the last time pleas."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:36 pm

I snorted like I was laughing and trotted fast but still slowly. *Sure I wont go too fast* I told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:01 pm

As we got to the house i jumped of of Mia and ran into the house out droped the meat and head on the porch. were is the freezer, o i bet its out back i ran to the back of the house and there it was i ran back to the frount and grabed the stuff and threw it in the freezer. i looked at Mia, "sorry had to find the big freezer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifters Beware
Page 21 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next