*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

War.. War never changes.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkeryie
Stuck to the Wall
Stuck to the Wall
Valkeryie

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-06-07
Male
Location : On Mittens turf...dont tell her..or she will attack me

War.. War never changes. Empty
PostSubject: War.. War never changes.   War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:26 am

Grey metalic walls, riveted beems, no windows save for the ones with painted backgrounds as to give the illusion of reality. this is the world every VAULT 101 citizen has ever seen.. almost all whom had lived in the before time was long passed only few remained. the ceilings length ran pipes and ventilation shafts. the VAULT looked more like a basement of some sterile facility but this is what they whom had lived here for so long had called home. but today was different today the VAULT doors open for the 1st time... in 50years...

Edward walked towards his room.. room 108 he thought to him self, having to constantly remind himself that this would be the last time he would ever set foot in the room he called his own for 24 years...this though was daunting to him so he decided to think over all the gear he would need... as he walked down the hall to his room a squad of guards passed him telling him good luck and to make a great world. most of the guards weren't leaving alot of people still wished to stay in the safety of the VAULT. he was one of only a hand full but edward was happy to finaly make a life of his own.
after grabbing his gear from his room and giving his life one last look he then went towards the guards quarters where his dear friend Adele was preparing he hopped for the opening. she was one of the only guards leaving for the out side world.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdsimons.deviantart.com/
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: War.. War never changes.   War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:35 am

Adele scratched her head as she looked over her belongings she was taking in her backpack. She wasn't taking a truckload of items, just enough for her to get by until she and her best friend for many years would come across other stuff along the way. Mentally she checked off the items until she heard footsteps resound within her well trained ear drums. She looked over her shoulder, her green eyes finding Edward stride towards her. She gave him a smile and whirled around.
"Well, if it ain't my favorite doctor," she greeted as she lightly punched him on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Valkeryie
Stuck to the Wall
Stuck to the Wall
Valkeryie

Male

PostSubject: Re: War.. War never changes.   War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:42 am

as Edward approached Adele she turned and gave him a friendly punch and one of her adorably cute smiles she loved to give him.
he looked her up and down he always though she looked very attractive in here casual gear, but that was neither here nor there. are you ready for your first steps out side the VAULT? he asked her? god knows i am im so stinking tired of this place.. i cant wait to see the sky he said.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: War.. War never changes.   War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:12 am

She squinted as she stared at his blue eyes challenging him in a sort of playful manner.
"Hell yeah I am. haven't ever seen the sky, don't even know if it's what the the books our ancestors have said. Either way it'll be a nice change from these metal walls," she answered.
Back to top Go down
Valkeryie
Stuck to the Wall
Stuck to the Wall
Valkeryie

Male

PostSubject: Re: War.. War never changes.   War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Edward smiled lol then what what are we waiting for? almost simultaneously the VAULTS alarms started to sound. Edward looked at his best friend "they are opening the Doors now we best start leaving" he said as he turned and started to walk out the door.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: War.. War never changes.   War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:03 pm

She nodded as she adjusted her pack on her back and headed with Edward, by his side. When she first took that step out she was almost by blinded by something so bright she thought it was something out of a fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Valkeryie
Stuck to the Wall
Stuck to the Wall
Valkeryie

Male

PostSubject: Re: War.. War never changes.   War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:24 pm

As Edward approached the VAULT door... he saw light....but the light wasnt fake..wasnt....is this what the real world looked like..
he started to walk faster towards the door... lets go he said. as they got closer he could see that no one els was at the door... they must be getting ready.. hurry lets be the 1st ones to see the real world!
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: War.. War never changes.   War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:47 pm

"Race ya!" Adele challenged as she picked up her speed, naturally heightened endurance due to her training for combat and swift reflexes.
It was easy for her to carry her belongings and run without breaking a sweat.
She headed to the door, large and circular as the sun--was it real?--beat its rays into the metal corridors, gleaming off with a kind of reflection that stunned Adele for a second before her adrenaline picked up.
She would finally see what's beyond these walls. Finally see if all the tales were true. Looking back at Edward she grabbed his wrist as she tugged him.
"Come ON! Let's hurry!" she panted eagerly, excited to share these scene with Edward.
Back to top Go down
Valkeryie
Stuck to the Wall
Stuck to the Wall
Valkeryie

Male

PostSubject: Re: War.. War never changes.   War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:56 pm

when they got outside...they realized the world was not how they had read in books....the did not see buildings.... there were no trees of green... everything was burnt...the very meaning of gloom and despair resided of the whole of this earth.. nothing Utopian about this place Edward though to himself... this is not a humble place were we are to create a new world... this is a world in witch we are to die out.. oh please tell me this isnt how the whole world is.. Edward just stood on the top of a cliff were the VAULT doors were located, looking out unto the vast land witch they would soon find was known as the Capital Wasteland...
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: War.. War never changes.   War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:03 am

Adele let her eyes skim slowly as she drank all of the features in. There was no brown and soft soil she had read in books or seen in pictures, just a ground that was gray almost like ash. She crouched and let her fingers drag in its death...in its loss of life.
"This isn't what we were told."
Back to top Go down
Valkeryie
Stuck to the Wall
Stuck to the Wall
Valkeryie

Male

PostSubject: Re: War.. War never changes.   War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:11 am

Edward had, had enough of standing there he started to scan for something resembling anything... "there over there do you see that? i thinki can see lights...off in the distance.. should we go there"? "we need to go some wear we cant just stand here all day and im not going back.. this world may be worse then we though but it is a world none the less." edward said as he watched His friend play with the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: War.. War never changes.   War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:17 am

Regrouping herself sh nodded and got up to her feet. "Well its better than nothing. And it may have some answers," she said as she followed Edward.
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-04-22
Female

PostSubject: Re: War.. War never changes.   War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:13 am

I ran towards the doors of the VAULT.
My mouth hanging open as I saw the first rays of the sun.
Finally! The doors have opened.
Freedom for me and for the people sick of this place.

"OH HELL YEAH!"
I screamed as I pulled Raul towards the doors.
"This is it Raul! This is it! We're out of here at last.
No more sick food, uncomfortable bed and no more crappy clothes.
This is the real world Raul.
A world full of endless possibilities."
I babbled as I walked backwards toward the doors
And Raul just nodded with my every word.
Somehow, he managed to stick to my strangeness and perkiness.

"And think of all the things we would find!
Lost things, hidden things even-- Oof!"
I bumped into someone as we reached the end
Of the door.

I spun around and saw a short black haired lady with green eyes.
Along with her was a man with black hair and blue eyes.
I quickly apologized to her as soon as I saw them.

"I'm really, really sorry. I didn't mean to... I wasn't looking where I was going."
I smiled a friendly smile at them. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War.. War never changes.   War.. War never changes. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:30 pm

i came out of the steem room wiping the swet from my head. Finally i got that pip to fit. i gatherd up the little amount of tools i got and moved them to my bunk. i took a rag and wiped off my very rough and tough hands that have been threw alot. i grabed a can of some kind of food and started to eat it. when i was done i went threw my personal chacklist and walked around the place when i saw a little light. when i looked the door was open. the light comming in hurt my eyes but it was real light. i ran back to my bed and started to put my tools in there spots on me. and i grabed a bag just in case i would need it. when i forced my way outside i had to wait a long time to get my eyes used to the light befor i could see...but it wasent mutch. i looked around and saw that there were others already outside all doing there own thing. i scaned the horizen instantly i was thinking of ways to survive and make a life out of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War.. War never changes.   War.. War never changes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War.. War never changes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~* :: †hê Rðlê-þlå¥ Ðïmêñ§ïðñ :: The Deceased And Forgotten :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: