*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
    Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
    Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
    Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
    Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
    Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
    Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
    Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
    Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
    Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
    Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Mutant Kids Have More Fun!

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Number of posts : 1300
    Registration date : 2008-09-26
    Female

Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Empty
    PostSubject: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:54 pm

Here's a Plot for one of the Hybrid Role Plays, it was all thanks to and old member of ours CrimsonShadows!^^

Background Information-
    In order to create a higher race of people, scientists thought that by combining our DNA with that of animals, they could keep the strengths of both and maybe lose the weaknesses. The problem was that testing such theories on live humans would be seen as unethical to the mass majority, so the next best thing was to take it into a computer program. So one was invented and in order to work out all the bugs, it needed to be tested. Who better to test a virtual world than children? They’ve got enough imagination to think up any possible problem the program could run into. Kids were selected from all different backgrounds and given the prototype to play with for a couple months.
    What everyone didn’t expect was that the program was a little too real, and its inhabitants quickly grew what’s been called artificial intelligence. In smaller words, they’ve grown personalities and think for themselves, surprising everyone. But the work done was just too much for them to scrap it, so the children can keep the computer game, so long as they don’t share it with the general public.

Open Positions-
    Male Test Subject and Tester-->(TAKEN BY TOBY)
    Female Test Subject and Tester-->(TAKEN BY I'M_A_WOLF_LOVER)
    Male Test Subject and Tester
    Female Test Subject and Tester-->(TAKEN BY RHAGE)

Setting-
    To get into the game, Testers must put in a password into their computer which brings up the program. It’s extremely advanced, with tons of features and lots of glitches.
    The main layout is in a laboratory, your typical hospital type room with exam rooms and creepy instruments. Each Subject has their own room that can be personalized with generic items found easily around any house. Besides a lounge, communal kitchen and a backyard that’s fenced in like a huge cage, they don’t have many places to go.
    Outside the lab, there is no telling what’s out there. The programmers had no reason to create anything beyond that, but since the characters gained minds of their own, it is safe to say that the geography did too. It appears that a forest has grown over night, making the kids’ urge to explore even greater.

Characteristics of the Subjects-
    Around the age of 15 to 17, can be both genders and come in all shapes and sizes.
    Hair color can be what ever, mostly matches what ever animal they’ve been mixed with.
    Animal like features are a must, like tails and ears, wings and claws, even horns and scales. Have fun just make sure to keep them predominantly human.
    They do not age, but can get sick with a “virus”. Symptoms range from flickering of their appearance and strange flux of personalities.
    Subjects are not able to see their Testers, but if understand what ever is typed on the keyboard immediately.
    When not logged on, Subjects are still able to move around but are more vulnerable to a virus.
    Each is allowed on glitch, a strange and almost superpower like ability. Technically they’re got something wrong with their programming and since it can’t be fixed, it just slowly evolves like everything else. These glitches can range from power shortages to lagging to knowing the code behind certain aspects of the game. Have fun with it, and make it a good one since you only get on “power”
    There are no weapons, nothing like swords or guns, if a character wants to hurt another they have to do it physically.
    Each Subject has an assigned number, one through four. It’s first come first serve with how they are given out or if a personality calls for a higher or lower number then it can be arranged that way too. Their serial number is important; do not forget what it is!
    The characters have one set outfit they constantly wear, choose wisely and nothing too revealing either.

Characteristics of Testers-
    Can be anywhere from the age of 12 to late teens, so 18 or 19.
    Both genders can have both gender of Subject.
    Their Subject’s thoughts are concealed but their speech shows up in a text box on the side of the screen.
    Any other Subject in close range to their own means the Tester can see what they say too.
    Testers do not make their character move around, but they can force certain actions if the situation is dire. It’s hard to say which actions can be forced since it’s a fairly untested area of the game.
    Testers can talk to each other through a system like email, and can block one another as well.
    Does not need to have a good grasp on computer stuff to play; they just need to be able to work a mouse and a keyboard.

Other Information-
    Subjects can’t die exactly but if they get infected or injured, they’ll dim on the screen and their movements will slow down until they ultimately freeze. It can be reversed with some major recoding, but it takes time and lots of know how on the Tester’s part.
    No cyber sex between characters, sorry kids!
    Various things, like maybe clothing, can be altered through some minor hacking into the program and messing with codes and stuff. This is fine for important stuff but do not make a habit out of it.
    Only one animal per Subject, we don’t want bunches of strange DNA messing with their heads. And once an animal is taken, no others can be made with the same animal.

Plot-
    Because they’ve grown restless in their lab like prison home, the Subjects wish to explore the ever expanding world outside. A couple scientists looking characters still remain from the original story line and have evolved with the kids. They’ve grown dark and sinister; no one really trusts their motives. So we’ll start with the Test Subjects breaking their way out of the laboratory and how they deal with what sort of creatures are sent after them. After that plays out, we’ll see what happens next.

Location-
    In the Hybrid Roleplays. To make a profile go to the Hybrid Profiles but read the Hybrid Profile Set-Up first, it has the rules and the outline of how to make one.

Because I usually only allow members to have only 3 charcters in each RP, this one is slightly smaller than the usual. Only one character from whoever wants to join will be needed. Since this is a slightly smaller character RP than the norm, only one character for this storyline. If you already have a character but see that another position is open and want that, send me all the information about your character and I will see what I can do.
    Try to persuade me.

Last edited by Toby on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:42 pm

This is an old Rp plot, that someone was interested in bringing it back.
    You're more than welcome to join!!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:43 pm

I own the number three >.> Just cause
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:53 pm

As you wish it XD XD
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
    Registration date : 2010-05-27
    Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:06 am

I want #2 plz
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:18 pm

But Toby I'm a girl, lol. I just wanted the serial number three, hehe
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:23 pm

Ah ok I misunderstood lol
    What character would you like?
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:04 am

I'll take the other female subject Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:17 am

so toby can i be #2
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Of course you can ^_^

I also put up my profile as an example. I want the Testers and the Subjects to be on the same profile. The tester first THEN the subject. Also in between the character sheets put a row of Plus (+) signs so that they're seperated.
    AND finally, I changed it up a bit.

For Testers I want them to be posted in--> White
    And for the Subjests to be posted in--> Cyan

This will reduce confusion between posts and whatnot and this RP MUST MUST MUST be posted in 3rd person.
    NO NARRATIVE!
    NO CHANGING THE POSTING COLORS

Thank you ^_^

Last edited by Toby on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:51 pm

I'm joining this little adventure too
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:49 am

wait i forgot is 3rd person (I walked out of the store)
    or (She walked out of the store)
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:00 pm

"She walked out of the store"
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:11 pm

k lol u might have to remind me every once and a while k lol i forget
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Everyone will type in third person, just makesure to read the posts before yours and it'll come naturally ^_^
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:16 pm

k lol
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:47 am

Let's get some profiles up! Mines in the Hybrid section if anyone wants to see an example XD
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:22 pm

k sorry
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:32 pm

No need to be sorry ^_^
    Everyone's busy on sorry if I was rushing ^^;
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:51 pm

u weren't rushing ^_^ I was just being slow lol dont worry Ill finish soon promise
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Kids Have More Fun!   Mutant Kids Have More Fun! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mutant Kids Have More Fun!
    Page 1 of 1