*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
    Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
    Incarceration and Escapes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
    Incarceration and Escapes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
    Incarceration and Escapes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    Incarceration and Escapes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
    Incarceration and Escapes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
    Incarceration and Escapes Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
    Incarceration and Escapes Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
    Incarceration and Escapes Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
    Incarceration and Escapes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
    Incarceration and Escapes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Incarceration and Escapes

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Incarceration and Escapes Empty
    PostSubject: Incarceration and Escapes   Incarceration and Escapes Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:18 pm

It's a plot line about an intergalactic maximum security prison on an alien planet where the guards are just as bad as the prisoners. Any species are allowed with any abilities you want. The design of the prison is an enormous circle with a diameter of three miles. The outer wall reaches two miles into the sky (unknown as to how far it goes down into the earth), is 10 feet thick and is polished marble (no way to get up it) there are four doors on the outer wall. The gates of the prison are diamond and one foot thick, they slide into the walls to open so no hinges. There are trees on the planet that are even bigger than the walls but no way for prisoners to get out to them because for one mile all around the land has been cleared. There are three suns and one moon, during the day the prisoners cannot go out into the yard because the white marble reflects the sun and the light burns. There is only one building inside the walls, one cirlcular building with a diameter of 1 mile but the building covers a pit that reaches deep deep into the earth. That's where the prisoners start out. For the story there would be: Prisoners (who must find a way to escape ;D), hunters (Find ways to try and recapture or join the escaped prisoners), Guards (assist or impede the prisoners/hunters and can change roles whenever they feel the whim).
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incarceration and Escapes   Incarceration and Escapes Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:35 pm

This is a great outline i really like it i wpould love to join but you need a charectures list and the requierments for the charectures, if you want a example look at the rp that i made its called THE DEMIGOD WAR, that sould give you a idea of what to look for lol but i love the outline lol
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incarceration and Escapes   Incarceration and Escapes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:04 pm

I will add the rp character outline later. It's pretty much the basics of any character. The character list is in the outline. Any number of characters can play so long as they fit into one of the categories...
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incarceration and Escapes   Incarceration and Escapes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:29 pm

good enough for me
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incarceration and Escapes   Incarceration and Escapes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Profile outline: rough draft....story takes place in the year 3963...it looked like a cool year when I wrote it out
    First name:
    Middle name:
    Last name:
    Id number(only if you are a prisoner or former prisoner):(first three are the initials of your first, middle and last name)(second eight is the years of your imprisonment) (ie:AAA3960-3969)
    Height:
    Hair color:
    Eye color:
    Skin color:
    Weapons:
    Clothes:
    Shoes:
    Jewelry:
    Species/abilities/enhancements/limitations:
    Home planet:
    What you're charged for/occupation:
    History:

Last edited by Rhage Cobriya on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incarceration and Escapes   Incarceration and Escapes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:34 pm

i like it very goo wow its really detailed cool
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incarceration and Escapes   Incarceration and Escapes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Anyone who wants to join it can, they just need a profile. I'm gonna make mine and put it in the unrestricted section
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incarceration and Escapes   Incarceration and Escapes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incarceration and Escapes
    Page 1 of 1