*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Want To Be A Wolf! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Want To Be A Wolf! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Want To Be A Wolf! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Want To Be A Wolf! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Want To Be A Wolf! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Want To Be A Wolf! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Want To Be A Wolf! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Want To Be A Wolf! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Want To Be A Wolf! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Want To Be A Wolf! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Want To Be A Wolf!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

Want To Be A Wolf! Empty
PostSubject: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:31 am

Plot:
Pandora is the leader, the Alpha Female, of one of the Lycan packs. She is power hungry, loves the meaning and the feeling. Cannot get enough of attention. To add to her reputation she is searching for more wolves to add to her pack. So far, she only has three members that are Lycans, and longs for many more. Downside is that Lycans are few in numbers in the United States. The only way to increase the Werewolf populations is to have actual werewolves that are well-known in Europe. When Pandora discovers a natural-born werewolf has been born in the states and only a few miles from her pack's territory, she plots to take the young werewolf when the time is right.
She had her packmembers keep a close eye on the werewolf-born who is the first of it's kind in four generations. Because this is a natural-born werewolf he/she doesn't make the first transformation until they hit puberty. Because the werewolf-born is neither a Lycan nor a loup-garoux he/she carries the "venom" to create humans into werewolves.
And that's exactly what Pandora needs, the werewolf-born, to add to her pack to create an army. The Great Pack to finally bring the secrecy of wolf 'shifters out from the shadows. The Werewolf society is a perfect race compared to humans, Pandora feels the humans need to be the minority--a plague on this earth.

Positions Needed:
1 boy/girl "natural-born" or "werewolf-born" (both terms mean the same thing) -->TAKEN
2 older brothers of Pandora --> 1 is TAKEN
1 Beta for Pandora's pack -->TAKEN
2 Fighter for Pandora's pack } Remember needs to be Lycans--> 1 is TAKEN
Any other characters are needed. These are just the main roles that are used frequently in the story. (One is taken)
1 "nurse" for Pandora's pack --> TAKEN

Characteristics:
Boy/girl "werewolf-born" needs to be the age of 14-17, any number in between is fine as well.

Terms:
Lycan- A person born with the ability to vhange into a wolf that is slightly larger than the normal wolf. Doesn't carry the "venom" to change humans into part of the Werewolf culture. Can change at will.

Loup-garoux- A French word derived from "wolf shape-shifter". These folks do not carry the venom, either you're born one or you're not. They're the good guys (though we can have a couple of bad eggs). Can change at will. When they transform their wolf selves are the same size as an average wolf.

Werewolf- These are hidden in the US. Not often born for werewolves usually stay in Europe where they can usually find another right next door. These people make their first Change at the age of puberty (11 or 12). They are a cross between man and wolf, are able to change at will, but over time are able to shift to an actual wolf with experience under their belt.

The Change- The time when the person makes their first transformation into a wolf, whether they're Lycan or so on.

Note: Because werewolves are uncommon in America, maybe have the "werewolf-born" have some sort of werewolf ancestry that hasn't until the werewolf-born character.

Go to The RolePlay Dimension, then Werewolves where you can click on it and find the Werewolf Profile link and the Werewolf Roleplay link.
Must read the Werewolf Profile Set-Up first.

Setting:
Modern day America.

*This is a large RP, this one you can have 3 characters made. But if you have a 4th in mind PM (personal message) me the information and maybe I'll be flexible. But send me all of the info before creating the extra profile.

If you have any questions please direct them to my Lounge are in the Admin Lounge.
Thank you.

Last edited by Toby on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/

Want To Be A Wolf! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:37 pm

Just so you know, I'll be making a Fighter for the pack pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

Want To Be A Wolf! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:11 am

I just checked out the profile. Very well done!
Thanks for being the first to join it!^^
Back to top Go down

Want To Be A Wolf! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:15 pm

Question,

Are there any characters who are going to just be able to change at the full moon only?
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

Want To Be A Wolf! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:56 am

No not really.
The werewolf-born can change at the full moon but earn his/her right to change at their will over time and practice.
Back to top Go down

Want To Be A Wolf! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:17 pm

hey toby i was wanting to do a Wolf profile- you mind if im one of the fighters?
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

Want To Be A Wolf! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:22 am

Go ahead Jaxon!^^ Actually I was wondering if you wanted to be a Beta. I'll fix it so the beta position is open. The character I'm working on (calvin) is just going to be the nurse of the group instead of Beta.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

Want To Be A Wolf! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:07 pm

Nope! Don't mind at all!
BTW, I love what you're doing with Chaos!
He's SOOOO adorable :3
Back to top Go down

Want To Be A Wolf! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:50 am

Yeah i havent used him in a long time, figured i'd break him out again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Want To Be A Wolf! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want To Be A Wolf!
Page 1 of 1