*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
+When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
+When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
+When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
+When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
+When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
+When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
+When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
+When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
+When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
+When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

+When the Devil Wakes+

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

+When the Devil Wakes+ Empty
PostSubject: +When the Devil Wakes+   +When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:35 pm

(( I know people aren'tdone with their profiles yet but i wanted to get this started!! Just don't forget to finish your character bios! Very Happy ))

Prologue

Long ago when humans were few and animals were in abundance, there were mighty predators that roamed different parts of the world. Lions preyed on the African safari, their fur thin and short acquainted to the dramatic heat wave. Bears and cougars coexisted in the forests of the north, living on deer, elk, and if need be, each other because they were unafraid of death--only starvation. Snakes and the sleek panthers slithered through the rainforest, scaring all of the creatures into the treetops that eventually they learned to climb the bark to pounce upon their meals. Polar bears crunched on the ice in the freezing arctic, living on whales, birds, and fish.

Then there were the wolves...

The wolves were enemies and friends with the other predators around the world. They lived in many parts of the world, packs learning to live with all the different types of predators. They didn't live in one place in particular--everyone knew about these wild canines. Some humans have learned to tap into the wolves interest, having them live among their small clans as close companions. Yet most of the wolves were wild and free of the humans clutches. Some never knew humans existed, only knowing the way to survive to see the next day.

Although these wolves may never meet all of its cousins across the globe, they all shared one thing in common. All wolves worshipped the god Fenris, the wolf-god and the god of destruction. He was described to as black as charcoal, larger than an elephant and the eyes of fire. If you were caught seeing Fenris, laying your mortal eyes on his majestic godhood, he would slaughter you without a thought. Now he could disguise himself as a normal gray colored wolf, but this wasn't often and this would be the time where he wouldn't have you killed because you wouldn't know it was him. Fenris was the most feared and most respected, all wolves adored him and believed in his existence. Though they may have never seen him their instincts told all wolves that he watched over them everyday. If Fenris didn't exist the wolves wouldn't be here today.

It was easy to say Fenris isn't real because who would say that he was? If you saw him you were dead--except for Ylva and Gentro, the first twin wolves ever born upon the world. They were brought up very close and inseparable to each other. Both pure and full of love for their pack and a brother and sister bond that couldn't be broken.

When the twins were old enough they had left their pack to explore the world around them. They had passed ancient places only told in stories and the few that still exist today. Until one day they were thirsty in their travellings and wound up in a forest far from their birthplace. All they could recognize was the pine and wild smell of the trees and the hear the trickling of water of a nearby. Dry for thirst the twins made their way and saw a huge black wolf, staring down at them--Fenris was waiting for them. At first the twins were scared that he may kill them where they stood but the wolf-god ordered them to stop their quiverings and he explained to them they were a one of a kind and because of their existence a new race of twins would be born throughout the decades. He wanted them alive as a symbol to the wolves around the world that if it weren't for them there wouldn't be large litters in the future. He also told them that there were weaker wolves that had set eyes upon him but had escaped before he had killed them and that they needed to die. If they were his messengers, Fenris would grant them immortality.

Being young and naive, the twins accepted it needing to bathe in wolf's blood so they could keep their immortality. Ylva learned to love the power falling under Fenris's example and being almost as bad as he. She had eventually met a male wolf as a pup when the twins had snuck their way into a pack to kill one of its elders. When the male wolf grew up Ylva had fallen in love with him, soon the two were mates and after introducing him to immortality she warned him he needed to kill 90 wolves to stay alive with her forever. He accepted it, first killing his birth pack and then travelling with Ylva and Gentro.

What Ylva and her mate didn't know that Gentro soon learned of seeing a pattern. The blood and sin Fenris's curse he had placed upon them was slowly killing the race of the wolves and that they were soon killing humans as well. Fenris had told them their numbers were growing quickly and that they were killing their animal equals-they needed to be stopped. Ylva and her mate came up with a solution that they should have a pack of immortals, it would make them powerful and as strong as the humans with their thundersticks and spears and earth shaking bombs. Gentro felt this was wrong and after a long battle with his sister and brother-in-law Gentro left his sister after a few hundred years of being together.

Gentro felt he needed to protect their wolf race and protect the creatures around the world from Fenris's bloodlust for death. He was no merciful god. Only the god of destruction. He was trying to bring the end of the world upon them, using the immortal wolves in his ploy. Gentro took a mate and they began to make a large pack--naming themselves the Valkeryies, from the norse term of angels who protected those in battle, but instead protected those who needed them. Ylva and her mate, Manderallen, made a small pack called the Berserkers continuing to be the messengers of Fenris and killing those he wanted them to--all for immortality and the strength that came with it.

And here we are now. 400 years later. Fenris had grown tired of the Valkeryies effort to protect the weak and has sent the Berserkers to kill them once and for all.

Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Valkeryie
Stuck to the Wall
Stuck to the Wall
Valkeryie

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-06-07
Male
Location : On Mittens turf...dont tell her..or she will attack me

PostSubject: Re: +When the Devil Wakes+   +When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:33 pm

Manderallen, berserker male

As Manderallen looked out into the vast mountains of the Berserkers home land he saw something that brought a smile to his face, a defenseless wolf lone, out in the unforgiving mountains of HIS land all....alone.
Manderallen strolled down the side of the hill he had been gazing from, in and out of the trees in the distance he watched the lone wolf come nearer and nearer.... he could smell dead dry blood? "Hmm...a hurt wolf?" he thought to him self, hey the things i could do to a hurt wolf... this one will be an easy kill he though as he made his final stride to the tree in witch he planed on waiting for this lone wolf.
Back to top Go down
http://joshdsimons.deviantart.com/
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +When the Devil Wakes+   +When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:51 pm

A white wolf with burning red eyes slunk nearby to a small puddle. She could smell the refreshing scent of a river crashing somewhere close, but she couldn't leave her pack yet. They were a small pack,she and her mate needed to be with them every step of the way so that they wouldn't get harmed. She felt the soil sink beneath her paws, saw how clear the details in every tree trunk stuck out so obviously to her ancient eyes. This she-wolf was an albino and stuck out clearly in the forest, but she was quick with brute strength so her prey usually didn't have time to escape before she locked her jaws on them.
The she-wolf lowered her head and lapped at the puddle. Two cubs from her pack tromped over on large paws which soon they'll grow into, and look at her with wide begging eyes. These cubs were her children and still needed to make their kills if they wanted to live as immortals like she. Ylva, the albino she-wolf, had a litter of five earlier that spring, but three died within the first month. She had accepted their death unphased, for it happened every year with she and her mate, and for the past couple hundred years she began to not care. She actually didn't feel complete affection for her cubs, she knew they would either die or live on, it was the way with the world and although she did feel a pang of love for them, it didn't consume her because Ylva knew she could always have more.
She lifted her head and allowed the pups to drink some water until the puddle was empty. They yipped at her to play. Ylva was annoyed and sent a low growl to them. With their tails still wagging they left back to the pack, playing with each other and bugging the other remaining members.
Ylva lifted her eyes and saw the looming shape of her mate Manderallen,whom her love for never ceased, peer downwards. She quickly smelt iron flood her nostrils and she went to her mate. She nuzzled his shoulder tenderly and purred to him, "What do you see, my mate?"
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: +When the Devil Wakes+   +When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:34 pm

(is this ok now or longer)
A black wolf as dark as night followed her leader. She had blue eyes and a piece of amythest hanging around her neck on a gold chain. She's the smallest of the pack and Is supose to be the nurse. Up beside me came my love in life Rashka. "What is it my love" I asked him as he sinfed the air. I snifed the air and blood and iron filled my nostroles. So this is whats bugging them I thought to myself. He nugged me and I licked his face. I snezzed at the smell it has filled my nostrols many times but I dont think I could ever get use to the smell. We walked side by side with our leader. Little ones were playing as we walked I laughed alittle.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +When the Devil Wakes+   +When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:52 pm

((This rp is actually gonna be told in 3rd person and requires detail. Tell us what your character looks like and what name they go by^^))
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: +When the Devil Wakes+   +When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:36 am

(oh ok sorry i forgot)
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +When the Devil Wakes+   +When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:52 pm

((Actually I was wondering if you could make thepost a bit longer than it currently is. I'm being really picky aboutthis Rp since it's epic and everything xD lol go into detail of whatthey smell, feel, how they feel about their pack, even tell some piecesof your characters past, etc... this will help the post be longer.))
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: +When the Devil Wakes+   +When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:39 am

(K sorry lol)
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +When the Devil Wakes+   +When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:44 pm

((Its perfect! thank you very much!))
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: +When the Devil Wakes+   +When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:37 am

(Ok ill keep it long ill try any way)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +When the Devil Wakes+   +When the Devil Wakes+ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+When the Devil Wakes+
Page 1 of 1