*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
    Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
    Lycan-Anita Haven Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
    Lycan-Anita Haven Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
    Lycan-Anita Haven Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    Lycan-Anita Haven Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
    Lycan-Anita Haven Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
    Lycan-Anita Haven Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
    Lycan-Anita Haven Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
    Lycan-Anita Haven Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
    Lycan-Anita Haven Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
    Lycan-Anita Haven Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Lycan-Anita Haven

Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Lycan-Anita Haven Empty
    PostSubject: Lycan-Anita Haven   Lycan-Anita Haven Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:18 am

Name:Anita

Last Name: Haven

Breed: Lycan

Physical Description:
    Lycan-Anita Haven D3112ea96a8a8ec4
    She is the white wolf being licked by her mate Sano. She is as pure white as a wolf can be when in her wolf form. Her eyes stay the same hazel color no mater if she is in her human form or wolf. She is on the short side for a wolf though only measuring to 27 inches at the shoulder.
    Lycan-Anita Haven Sindraaa-1
    She is a woman with curves and there is no way for her to hide them. She however isn't fat by any means. She stands at 5'7" and while her torso is short her legs make up for it. Her measurements in human for are 42-24-36" at least they were the last time she was measured. Her dark brown hair is cut in layers framing her face but isn't short. The longest layer comes to the middle of her back, the shortest just below her chin.

Personality: She is a very loving and kind person unless you harm Sano. She would fight and give up her own life for him in a moments notice. She loves music and nature so often she is combining the two. Doesn't like to see anyone being hurt because of her past. She won't let a bully by her without a fight. Very hard headed and it takes a lot to actually change her mind about anything. Likes to be independent but will take help when offered. Is often looking for approval though she won't outright ask for it.

Sexual Orientation: bi

History:
    Anita Haven had lived her life as if nothing was real. Nothing had much meaning to her and everyday was living just for that day. It was the only way for her to deal with the ghosts of her past. Her father had raped her as a child over and over again. While her mother know about this she was much to afraid to say anything so she would leave and go on walks so she couldn't hear Anita's crying. For the longest time Anita thought that it was normal. She thought that what happened was the way fathers showed love to their daughters. It wasn't until she was seven that she learned otherwise. She tried to stand up to him and tell him not to touch her in that way ever again but his fear of her was short lived.

After two weeks he was back to his old ways. Anita felt trapped and didn't know where to turn to. She told her mother but all she did was deny everything. When she thought she would have to deal with the abuse for the rest of her life a stranger came to her aid. It was her grandmother that she was told had died. When her grandmother came into the house it was as if her mother and father shrank in size. Just her body took up what looked to be half of the house while her father and mother hid in a corner. To this day she could still remember the words her grandmother spoke before taking her away, "You will never harm her again nor will you see her. I'm ashamed my own daughter wouldn't stand up for her own child. You are no longer part of my pack and you are no longer safe." She took Anita by the hand and lead her away from their house.

She was lost by her grandmothers words because she had yet to experience a shift but she was happy to leave what has hell on earth. Her life finally seemed to be looking up. She lived with her grandmother and helped her out with all of the chores. She worked out in the garden and wondered why she needed so much food but she did as she was told. When she turned ten she was taken to a family get together. Like always it was held outside and the young kids played while the grownups sat and talked around a fire. Anita tried to go play with the kids like she always did. She liked making fun of the ones that acted grownup when they were no older than herself. However this time was different. Her grandmother said that she couldn't run around and play. There were important things that needed to be talked about. Anita hated having to sit while the others played. She didn't understand why she couldn't join them."She is to turn this summer so I think it is time we decide where to place her. Seeing as how my daughter is no longer a part of the pack I say that she take my daughters place as the youngest beta of the pack. I know she will have to turn sixteen before she can be given the title formally but I want to make sure things are all in order before she shifts." Anita's eyes shot up from the fire to look at her grandmother. She had no idea what she was talking about but the summer was only a week away from today. She tried to ask a question but was quickly hushed. "You are not allowed to speak by the fire until you have shifted." it was said by a grumpy uncle of hers and she didn't dare say anything or even try for the rest of the night.

Like her grandmother said she experienced her first shift as the summer started. She fought it making it more painful. Her body crumbled to the ground as all of her muscles refused to work against the forced of gravity. She could hear her grandmother telling her to relax but she couldn't. How could she relax when she couldn't control her own body. She screamed out in pain as tears fell from her eyes. She couldn't do anything to stop the pain and once she finally stopped fighting it and gave up she shifted all the way. Her fur was white a mark of great power in her family. Her grandmother smiled and shifted into her own wolf form. Her fur was a light grey and her eyes still held all of the knowledge that it did in her human form. Anita followed after her grandmother to the woods where she ran and played, chasing after anything that moved. Once she grew tired she shifted back into her human form. Her grandmother shifted back as well and carried her home.

When she turned sixteen she gained the title beta and she finally felt like life would be different. She was wrong. Her pack was attacked by another pack and Anita barely survived the attack at all. With all of her family dead she wondered around for years until she saw Sano. He changed her whole life around. He showed her that not everyone is going to leave you and hurt you. He showed her that there was a such thing as true love and that it was more powerful than anything. He took her in and cared for her and she has never left his side from the very first time she saw him.

Roleplay Title: (just put the title of the RP your character is featured in)

Last edited by Anita on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Number of posts : 1399
    Registration date : 2010-02-11
    Female

Lycan-Anita Haven Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lycan-Anita Haven   Lycan-Anita Haven Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:09 am

hmmmmm i likes it, nice long history although i would suggest a little more description in the appearences. Otherwise its good, if you'd like there is an rp already started thats called Mystery in the Highlands, if you want just go to the plot workshop and read it, tere are some others too but i can definatly see her in that rp. again HIIIII.

ps,
    this is a very crazy sight, everyone that is on here is not normal in any way lol.
    Back to top Go down
    http://hotmail.com

Lycan-Anita Haven Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lycan-Anita Haven   Lycan-Anita Haven Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:11 am

For the last time leave me out of the not normal thing ok, i am normal, to say the least.

but yes i agree this would to great for the rp mystery in the highlands, if you want you can decide on were the carecture goes if you want
    make sure you read the plot first though to get a better understanding of the rp

also glad to have you on the bitten family if you have any questions just ask any of the Alfas, Betas, or me omega.

P.S sorry about the spelling
    Back to top Go down

Lycan-Anita Haven Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lycan-Anita Haven   Lycan-Anita Haven Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:17 pm

I added some more on the appearance. Is that more of what you are looking for
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

Lycan-Anita Haven Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lycan-Anita Haven   Lycan-Anita Haven Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:56 pm

better yes lol so you thinling of any rps?
    Back to top Go down

Lycan-Anita Haven Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lycan-Anita Haven   Lycan-Anita Haven Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:30 pm

I'm waiting on Chris to make Sano and then I'll actually to to rping.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

Lycan-Anita Haven Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lycan-Anita Haven   Lycan-Anita Haven Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:48 pm

coolio, what are you thinking of doing with them? If you want there is an unrestricted rp that you two can join, you'd have to make different profiles but it's there, or you can make an rp with these two in that section
    Back to top Go down

Lycan-Anita Haven Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lycan-Anita Haven   Lycan-Anita Haven Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:29 am

i believe you should make up a rp for your carecture. make up a plot and a story line and all that good stuff. i say this because its hard to just join in on a rp and still make it work for you the way you want it to. so if you and your fried want make a rp for your charectures, and put some extra spots so if anyone else wants to join. if you need help finding anything or woundering how to make a plot and rp just ask me and i will be happy to help.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Lycan-Anita Haven Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lycan-Anita Haven   Lycan-Anita Haven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lycan-Anita Haven
    Page 1 of 1