*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa Empty
PostSubject: The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa   The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:39 pm

It was a dark and eerie night in the vast Tundra of the Atlantic Ocean, a group of settlers saw twin meteors come barreling from the sky. Lighting up the night sky leaving nothing unlit as one passed on over landing somewhere else. The other slammed into a rock face shards of metal peeling off it as it entered the rock face and that would have been the end of that but the rock gave way into a net work of catacombs. It would be a year past until he woke up from almost dying his body having gone into hibernation to try restore the body, but this would be a last ditch effort and wouldn’t have happened should he not have crashed into the rock face. His eyes were groggy and his mouth felt sticky his tongue swollen and his limbs weak. As he moved his bones cracked into aliment once again after so long of being without use. He looked around slowly to note the humming of the caves as low sounds echoed through it just ending in a hum. He saw the dark as lightened tones of grays being distant to him. He groaned a few times before getting up exploring whatever the hell this was and much to his luck there was food and water here. He quickly downed a body and worked to eat the food but it was expired and he knew that he wouldn’t be able to keep it down after the few times he gagged by having looked at it.

After gathering what few things he could cloths, what appeared to be weapons, supplies, medical equipment and a few odd bits here and there but really nothing of use. His breathe came out in a smog in front of him each time he breathed, by this time he was outside the wreckage of what looked ot be a ship of some kind with the name ‘Atra Lupus’ he looked to the bad on his hand touching it and rubbing it a little having yet to realize it was there along with a wedding ring on his left hand. As he touched the band it came to life a flickering man appearing as a hologram in front of him at which point he almost jumped back two feet but moving it moved with him. He poked around to find the music files were perfectly fine but as he tried to get into the databanks of it all he got was one sentence ‘Surname: De’Sousa.’ With all this he gathered he was Atra Lupus De’Sousa now and with nothing else to go off this was who he was now and for now he needed to focus on getting out of here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa   The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:05 pm

It had been seven weeks since the crash in the Northern Atlantic regions being Greenland. He had yet to see another peoples and yet to discover what he was but he knew he couldn’t be too normal, I didn’t need to coat or anything along those lines he seemed to be just find in the cloths he was wearing. The colder it got the better he felt and he was a bit freaked out by it. He had basically been a nomad the entire time with a tent for shelter made from a bear that had starved to death, it didn’t have much meat but it was well enough. When he tried cooking it though he found that he couldn’t eat it straight after being it was too hot for him and felt like he was trying to taste hot coal, so after it cooled down basically back to what it was before he started to eat it another thing that bothered him and this was just all adding to the list as he had wanted to eat the meat raw. With the tenting made out of a few animal skins he began to move around just as a nomad would trying to come across any life while he started in a direction.

He traveled mostly through the day and night having not really the need to sleep but when he felt he needed it which is once or twice he stopped, water was easy enough to get but starting a fire was hard and often had him having to set up a tent so he could get something going. Hunting was another thing, he mostly hunted during the night and had to move carefully to move around undetected. He had to also compete with the wild life which for some reason the Wolves never bothered him even at one point they fought a bear which one of them died but after it was all over, He took what he needed as he always did and left the rest for the wolves.

After so long though he reached the end of the snow but he had the odd feeling he was being followed but never thought much of it thinking it would have been the wolves or something as he didn’t exactly know about everything he use to at the time. He felt as though something was wrong though so he kept on the move soon crossing into the American regions and crossed over, though it was not as easy as just crossing he found a way .
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa   The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:15 pm

After crossing into the county at which point he did not know why the place had been fenced off but it was the direction he was going and there might have been a civilization on the other side, but no matter how fast he went he knew something was hot on his heels and for the moment he didn’t know what. He was running through the forested lands by now as it was still a cold night. He felt that it was warmer around these parts and wondered how much warmer it really was when the sun was up. The prey around here was much easier to find then in the snowy regions and deficiently looked like they had more meat on them. But this little observation would lead him into trouble when he tried to get something to eat so he could move along. Three wolves roared out as he tried to take on a dear which they had been watching him for quite some time before and somehow he had known they along with someone else was doing exactly that following him. Atra looked at the wolves but something strange happened that made him take a step back, the men transformed, from men to wolves along with a female to the man’s right side. They moved down the slope with Atra ignoring as much as he could about their ‘body’ structures especially the female as he felt his eyes drawn towards her.

The man looked at him as if a lesser person then himself. “Little pup, what makes you think you can hunt in my territory, without my permission.” Atra after a few moments of his shock wearing off looked at him blankly. “Uhhh.” The Alpha male just grinned at his uneasiness pushing his should only to have his hand deflected away before he could touch him. “Dare touch me.” The Alpha male had been looking for someone to test his strength on and in front of his mate he needed to ‘show’ off and this stranger seemed to be just that one. Atra looked nervously at him for a second, but some other emotion came through before any fear had even got remotely close. “Yea I touched you big wipe, don’t bitch about, oh and yea I’m hunting here in this crap heat you call a territory.” He didn’t know where he got to urge to say that but it came out all the same. The Alpha male growled and the other two backed off. As the Alpha male went to strike Atra, he gasped as he found Atra had twisted his arm behind his back forcing him face first into the ground as Atra placed a foot on the back of his neck but for some reason Atra felt like giving a hard stomp to it as the Alpha male tried to get out of it, cursing and yelling profanities at him.

After a while Atra let the man go but this proved to be more trouble than it’s worth as he got back up and started to change into a wolf the experience looking painful and even sounding it but for some reason it wasn’t or that he was use to it as his body cracked into the right alignments. Atra felt a burning though his body as an unknown feeling welled through his entire body and something started to urge him to fight and do something he never knew of. His body felt like someone had shot a thousand volts through it as he dealt with the adrenaline rush which was large enough that it seemed that time had slowed down just that little bit. He felt his self as he began to fall but as he put his hands in front of him to stop his face from hitting the ground. He looked oddly at his paws for a moment not knowing what was going on but it was to late, with his memory gone of who he was another part of him had awoken once again and this would be his animal side. He roared out at the other wolf his big black form bigger then his and more agile as the first of many playful blows was about to come he blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa   The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:26 pm

My vision came back to be in a blinding vision of light the tang of blood think in my jaws, my side hurt a little as I felt a odd liquid flowing down my side slowly dripping down onto the body below my clenched in my jaws was its through as its raspy and hard breathes risked my teeth sinking in deeper. quickly I recoiled spitting out a large glob of saliva and blood from my mouth acting if it was acid to my mouth. The alpha from before was on the ground still for the moment his breathes taxed and hard as if a vice had just been lifted from his throat, his companions lay on there sides a little bit a way in different directions knocked out. My legs contracted to gather as picked up my gear and started to bolt away from my first fight on this land, heading to I wouldn't know where. not knowing what I was this would have me freaked out scared and confused.

I had run for days on end and felt perfectly fine not tired or anything, a feeling started to over come me as I tripped and skidded to a halt my stuff scattering across the ground as my bones started to crack and I started to resist and try force something but as I did it just seemed to grow in pain as I shouted screamed and whimpered as it felt like my insides were white hot, my bones all broken and my insides turning as my body shifted miss formed and became the shape of a human cloth less lost and weak. I looked for my bag and stuff starting to dress every bone in my body hurt my skin was itching like crazy and my energy spent to much on this. I ran out of energy and succumbed to the darkness once again unable to help my self, I was vulnerable and open for a killing but nothing came that time and nothing would as I was being watched by a pack leader a Alpha from one of the more dominant packs of this region.

I woke in some smelly pit with a woman chained to the wall just out of reach of me but it wasn't like she was trying to come any where near me being as far away as she could possibly get seeming scared of her which he never got to chance to let his eyes pry on her as I moved my hands I was the same cuffed but with movement to her and no where else. This place smelled of body waste. sweet, blood and the decomposing. "Well isn't this the five star service." I tried tugging on my chains but nothing the woman looking at me fearfully I never moved as I looked at her puzzled then shook my head as I raised my body weight to try and forced the chains loose tugging and doing what ever I could even starting to trash about wanting my freedom.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa   The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:34 am

As the chains gave way the woman let out a screech which was sort lived by the odd gesture I was giving, I was rubbing my butt hitting it hard on the floor and it now felt sore and tender. I looked to the woman and could tell she was afraid by just looking at her. Her clothes were regard having a green checkered shirt and blue ragged jeans. She had an ugly looking fresh wound on her neck and with her expression she was also delirious. I moved over and held up my hands if I meant no harm and tested her restrains, unlike mine hers were not as and undoing them would be easier. But as I did a voice firm and warningly echoed in the small space startling me. “Don’t touch her, she’s disgraced.” My fists were in balls as I looked at the figure and stood up. “Hardly going to believe someone that cages someone up for no damn reason.” Bending back down I undid the cuffs and she rubbed her wrists then retreated to a corner.

After talking with the man for a while and learning about them and their illusion that they were all werewolves at which point I laughed nervously. He left to get their Alpha at which point when he came I was taken from the cell. “Atra Lupus… should be your name should you stay with us and you pay choose your mate.” He said after hiving proved what I thought was just fantasy at first. That their group were a mix of werewolves who could turn into half human half wolf form often seen in story lines and that of the loup-garou which could turn into a full transformation, there was also the rarity of the half of the two being able to do both. He also explained I wasn’t either of them that I was something much older and much more feared then what he had seen before, a race that the human and the werewolf and Loup-garou had to exterminate at the threat of the Dire wolves which they had done but he was the last one or so he was told. “Heh… like I’ll take a mate by just saying their mine.” I said in an arrogant way. “I prefer the free of mind.” I didn’t like the way he ran things and what his goals were, which ultimate power were but it was either join or die. “That is up to you then old one.” He gave a wolfish grin before heading off and I finally asked the one question on my tongue. “Why did you not kill me like your ancestors before you.” And at this he stopped and looked at me. “Because I’ve never witnessed anything more violent or brutal then the way a Dire is, they were the dominant and why we killed them, all about power and they had it in ample supply, pack of thirty against our meager packs?.” His grinning grew larger. “I thought I might as well take the advantage and take one of the most feared creatures and have it on my side, your house is where you choose to make it.” with this he turned away from me and made his way across the village to the biggest house.

I returned to the cell to check on the woman as my instants kept bugging me about her. As I entered the room I heard and saw her screaming and weeping a man above her he stripped to his bear flesh as he was in the middle of raping her, her hands cuffed to the place where I was before and seeing her situation I felt emotions build up and things start to escalate to a higher level with each passing second. The door its self was locked but with the anger teeming I felt something shift in my body as my muscles become more dense and with a furious tug of the door and a defining bang it hit the wall behind me and I had hardly noticed I had turned into a Were-Dire my instants drove me and I took the man by his hair ripping him from her throwing his body against the wall, with the impact his skull was cracked and he began to form into his own form but as his back hit the ground my claws dug into the flesh in his throat and closed my hand around his wind pipe yanking out his Trachea. With a defining roar I had just killed my first person from my knowledge and there was a sense of dread.
I had shifted back after having a strange feeling of not concerning to cover myself up but this was the time I first saw what my body had, a collection of tattoos along my body and studied them for a little bit before I heard weeping and my mind came back to me. The girl. I quickly covered myself up and took the cloths he must of taken off her before chaining her up. I tried to yank the chain out like I did with the door but the strength of the emotions had left me and she squirmed as if I was trying to do what I was trying to do what the man was trying to do. “Calm down I’m not him.” She took a while of me just sitting there showing her my hands clearly before she calmed down enough for me to unshackle her from the key I got from the guys cloths, I had covered her as best as I could with her cloths but her shirt was totally screwed and after little thought I traded with her and it was loose on her at least being something perfect for my body and not hers. She seemed grateful at least. “Thank you.” She said in a low voice and I just nodded but soon she started to try shuffle back and that’s when I looked back to see the other packs alpha behind me the look on his face seeming uncaring about the body on the floor just giving a satisfied smile and a small nod. “Though no one would I can see you are different and more forgiving then we are to hunters……. We killed her entire base of operations and turned her, she’ll be the packs play thing being she deserves no comfort in the act of just one taking to her.” He gave a devilish smile. “Willing or not Dark Wolf all you have done is producing a body and there will be many more than him…. No one will take her as a mate.” He gave another small grin. “This is how things are around here and you better ge.” He was cut off by my reaction and what I was about to say, I felt for some reason the emotion from the girl, upset, distressed hopeless and even suicidal. “Then I will take her as my lone mate as you promised me, you said she’ll be the packs so she’s part of it so I take her.” With the look on his face it obviously wasn’t something he expected to hear. “Very well.’ He turned away looking furouis but why he didn’t argue or try put me in my place was a mystery to me.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa   The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:43 am

It wasn’t until he had picked a house and brought her inside that she seemed to relax a little. He had not laid an uninvited touch to her being only to help her up from the floor being the only time I had touched her. “First of all….. Hunter, I know you think me like the others and I don’t know how they are but I am probably different from most of them…. One I took you as my mate to spare you but…. That doesn’t mean I’ll violate you like they did and I won’t let anyone do so… if I can help it… you have the bed.. Alright and you just find when you’re ready.”
She gave a small nod and she seemed hesitant and sluggishly placed her arms around him in a hug as if she wasn’t quite sure and he rewarded her with a small embrace. “Thank you, Dark wolf.” She let go and there was a hint of a smile on her face. “I know I can’t go back and I know that… I knew I thought though that this would happen to me, the violate as you put it…. and….. Thank you for not.”
He just gave a small nod and cut her off. “Atra Lupus is what…. Atra Lupus De’soua is my name.”
She looked at him for a moment the teaching of the hunters still within her head. “Sophie…. Cunningham.” She said in a small whisper and for a moment she sounded vulnerable but he just smiled and nodded my head.
“I’ll make sure no one enters m- Our house… and I’ll see about sorting out what’s here.”
With that she left and went into the room and I stayed down as I started to shift about the house, there was little in here but the basics and what was needed. Few hours of shifting and looking around turned out a few creaking boards and a slight crack in one of the windows which was something that he’d have to repair or they’d sooner or later have a nice permanent breeze through the house.
He walked up the stairs into the room where Sophie was which she saw him enter and sat up a bit but as he removed hi shift she out of habit now started to try move backwards. He hadn’t noticed her yet but was soon too alerted to her presence with her shuffling which startled him making him jolt.
She seemed to calm down seeing his reaction and even though he didn’t move to put his shirt on she saw his intended path was elsewhere then near her. Saw watched him as he moved over to the window sill and sat down near the laying spot there being an old house it would have been used for reading books. Her eyes moved across his body as she took the chance to check him out. There were not scaring just the tattoos and that of the like, smiling at the image of the wolf tattoo on his right arm. She broke the silence. “What do they mean?” she asked bring the sheets above her torso being she still had his shirt one but the fact was that she really only had it to wear as he had taken hers in the trade and her jeans were very much ripped now beyond much use.
Atra continued to look out the window for an age so long that she thought she wasn’t going to get an answer, turning his head to her he answered the question. “I hardly know.” He moved a hand to touch the wolf on his right arm. “Either clan mark or maybe status or simply my form…… for now I can only speculate.” He then touched the one on his left side the biggest tat he had. “I believe this was to hide something, had wounds there before they looked old….. but they are since gone.” He never touched the one on his back.
She looked at it and was about to ask about it before she second guessed it. She got up from the bed and had the sheets in her hands. She had them half wrapped around her as she lay body aganst his, this pants separating their bottom half’s and the shirt she was wearing separate the skin from their torso from touching.
Atra had frozen for a moment but he understood what she needed at least at this brief time. He placed his protective hands around her as he share his emotional energies with her, Her head on his chest and her arms just laying limply on him and he felt relief from her as he didn’t try take it in any sexual way. The heat from his body was enough that she soon took the sheets off expect for wrapping one around her waist which she had left bare before but the shirt covered her well enough.
Sophie for the first time in a long time felt safe in the hands of what to her a few months ago was the enemy, she felt herself regaining her pride and confidence again which she relished humbly in for now but that was short lived as she started to give into the coming darkness.
Atra holding her that night helped more then he knew, he didn’t feel the need to sleep and so he just shared and looking out the window to the world out side.

Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa   The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:41 am

Sophie woke to the smell of Atra’s body odor and it wasn’t too unpleasant at least it smelt better the dump she was kept in. Tilting her head up she still felt Atra’s arms around her, much as they were throughout the night, Atras eyes were closed and his breathe was rhythmic but with her shifting she saw soon that his eyes just peeped open a little bit and started to feel guilty.
“Morning Sophie.” Atra spoke sounding a bit husky still trying to be quite, he’d of only closed his eyes and let his body pass the time while it took the rest it needed by he was subconsciously still there and had started to wake as she had first moved. “Well at least to the early stages of it.” his head tilted looking out the window to show it was dusk.
Sophie turned her head to see what he was looking at then turned it back to look up at him for a while and just for some reason she saw the look of longing on his face as if he wanted to be out there or he was seeing something fabulous that she couldn’t, this made her wonder how he saw the world. She had always believed that the wolves were monsters killing and eating humans and for the past few months she had been proven right but as she watched him she saw something deeper. “Yes… Morning.” She said as she sat up one her knees with one of them being in between his and for a while she started to do her hair as. She didn’t move she felt at least that comfortable with him as she felt one of his legs cross around to crisscross over his other at a ninety degree angle with his ankle across his shin, she sat on his leg which he didn’t seem to mind
Atra then looked back to her as she sat on his leg with her waist down covered in a sheet and her wearing his shirt he reckoned that even now she was looking slightly better than how she had yesterday. She was beautiful yes and obviously tough to have lasted this long and the fact that she was a hunter spoke volumes but he hardly knew what he was nor had come to full grips with it and to what hunters did other then hunt which he could only guess the werewolves.
She became slightly unsettled at the way he was looking at her and she knew the look. He was attracted to her and it didn’t seem to bother her as much as she thought it might even with what’s happened to her recently. She decided to break the silence which when she did he seemed to realize he was staring at her and diverted his look somewhere else. “Your form is a little different from the others; there is similarities and such but over all I can see you’re not quite like what they are.” She watched his reaction which she could see he was thinking about how to answer her question. He was going to tell her the truth she could see, gathering for how much effort he took thinking she thought this.
Atra finally looked at her in a worried manner not really knowing the answer himself. “The man that was there before told me that I am known as a Dire wolf one of the ancient ancestors or sister species to the wolf….. I don’t know quite myself as I don’t remember a tone but I know I may change into the full and humanoid form.” He moved a hand to his lips as he played with his bottom lip for a few seconds while staring off aimlessly again. “I have little control over it thus far and well its only come to me when I’ve needed it or been to distressed or angry.”
She was surprised about just how much he had told her only having expected to hear at least the basics of it rather than hearing the extent of his control or the problem with him not being able to know how to shift with in a way she saw as weird as at the rate he changed which was basically an instant and graceful change that he had little experience with it but as she reprocessed all of his works she gathered something must of happened to his memories and his subconscious mind being the one that remembered how to he’d just have to relearn how to bring it on as it was quite a basic thing for even a cub to know how to do such. At this moment the wound on her body came to mind and depression started to seep into her mind about her having been turned. The same man as before had been raping her at the time of the bite being right after he had finished with her and then he proceeded to explain that once she turns he’d take her up as a mate and she’d be forced to do his will. A small tear at the remembrance of it slid down her check. She shifted in surprised as she felt a arm on her shoulder, she tried to hide the tear by wiping it away.
“Sorry didn’t know I’d upset you if I did….. Sophie?” Atra asked concerned at least from what she could tell he was, it was as if he was being a perfect friend to her and she felt at least somewhat defensive now as she jumped from and to the conclusion maybe he was doing this to trick her. His emotions seemed to easily readable. She quickly got off from where she was sitting and headed a little distance away sitting on her own and put her head in her hands. Suddenly everything was so stressful and her guard was starting to go up.
Atra could tell she was having a tough time and he felt that she was starting to worry and stress out which might require some time alone without another person nagging at her. “Listen Sophie.” He moved near her but there was a reasonable amount of personal space as he knelt down. “Don’t do what you don’t feel like doing, if you wish to leave this place and get away from all that’s here including me, I’ll help you with that……. I feel I should…. Any way, I’m going shopping for clothes and I’ll bug the leader or dickhead for some money so we might have some cloths that are my own, my shirt doesn’t really fit and I’m sure you’d rather something better then my stinky stuff.”
Which made her look at him and for a brief moment she felt the urge to tell him it made her feel comfortable but she placed her head back in her hands and tried to make sense of what he was to her right now or what his motives were for helping her so she just nodded.
“Alright good then.” Atra spoke and stood up. He took a few minutes looking at her before moving out of the room where she stayed closing the curtains and door which she seemed to need the concealment to shut out the world. He left her there and once she heard the front door close and lock she began to let out her emotions fully as she cried about how her life had become so screwed up in the space of a few months. Every one she had known and even the man she loved had been killed her sister and her little brother before her eyes, she came from a family of hunting and It was the family traditions but now she had become one of the ones her kind hunted and knew that if she ever tried to contact her old friends that she’d have to conjure up a miracle to convince them she was still her and not some mindless beast that she had been told werewolves were.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa   The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The crash of Atra Lupus De'Sousa
Page 1 of 1