*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

A starless night.

Go down 
+2
Toby
Rouge
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

A starless night. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:40 am

Atra was exhusted when he made it back to them as was said before he had come back. "I'm sorry someone urgant grabbed my attention....... A shifter called Arrow has some type of device keeping her contained there." I saw Iris tears and lowered my own heas "I still understand nothing of the place then the obvouis thing being that it has a thick wall........ I'm sorry about how i just left and we still need to do as we said I was moving to fast to really look at anything then the spot i was barreling down towards." I wanted her to know she was some one that I'd not just leave behind "No one gets left behind...... Ill tell you all i know of the meeting." And true to his word he did explain as he ran the images over in his head being like a perfect view on the event.

Last edited by Rouge on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:51 am

I didn't responed because thats wasn't what i was talking about but i let him think that i lifted my head alittle. "Ok so now thats over lets go into town you ready" I asked putting on a brave face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:29 pm

Avis braced her legs as she looked upon Atra as he returned. Where is she being kept? If she's in the castle or simply somewhere in the village, I know a few secret passageways to free her.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:29 pm

I nodded to Iris and gave her a short hug trying to comfort her at least and smiled at her brave face before answering Avis. "She has some type of device lodged in." He pointed to the same spot where she had done. "It will electrocute her if she leaves past a certain point.... so we will need a doctor and I'm not so sure about humans." and then I looked down at Iris and let her go. "I am ready, Mademoiselle." I offered my hand out as a gentleman would. "Wait how am I a post to act... Iris as your guard to something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:39 am

Avis tried thinking, dusting off her memories as she thought back to the days of knowing the secrets of the castle. She knew there were hundreds of hidden corridors beneath the village, inside the castle, but she had only explored a few in her time.
Tapping her chin with her index finger, she racked her head for humans that she had seen in her passing that the prince had told her back then who wouldn't ever harm a mythical creature.
She tossed it aside quickly, certain their judgment had changed over the years.
I don't like standing on the sidelines, so at least let me send a small sparrow with you two. He'll stay out of view, he'll find where the other creatures are being kept. He'll notify me then I'll let the both of you know. Does that sound good as well?
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:36 am

He nods. "Yes it does Avis and yes I believe it would be good being they'd less suspect the animals... I just hope us dressing fancily wont attract the attention of many people and to hell all mighty help me if we see the king himself prancing around the markets trying to show his good willed self that he is kind and just." He blew out his fringe and knew he had to keep his emotions in check before he really got carried away he looked to Avis and smiled kindly to her then looked to Iris.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:37 am

"Well be fine" I said trying to confort him. "Just be quiet unless directly talked to" I said. "They wont ask many question and they also wont share infromation with you unless you want to tell them what you are but thats you choice. But if you dont then there gonna want to talk to me alone. Its you choice though" I said to him shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:15 am

Without thinking and not holding a moment to waste, she gently touched Atra's arm hoping he would calm. Sensing his aura's energy she realized he was really angry and it only made her concern grow, except she tried her best to hold it back. After he had reclaimed himself, Avis released her gentle hold on his arm and turned to the skies.
Wrenching from her throat came a musical series of chirps, a hint for Iris and Atra to know what her real voice must've sounded. Oddly, she lost her voice to speak in human tongue but was still able to keep the ability to communicate with birds.
Shortly, a small sparrow with dark red and white feather colors flew towards them.
Avis revealed her index finger and the small bird perched on it. With her other finger she lightly stroked the bird's head.
This is Glide, he will help you. She smiled, hoping their plans would work despite how she hated the road to make it have a glorious outcome.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:47 am

"Ok" I said to the bird as he flew down to us. I held out my hand to it. "You can stay with me or hide your choice but youll be more safe with us up to a point" I said to the bird.
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2010-12-18
Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:34 pm

Arrow looked around standing in the woods. She changed into a tiger and raan through the trees. Sometimes she wished she could go past these woods. Past here. Arrow shifted into human but was still running as fast as she had been. Arrow was a fast runner which was a quality that proved its purpose when she ran away from both her father and the king and queen. Arrow ran around randomly trying to free herself but knew it wouldn't happen. It would never happen.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:22 pm

The mist of the man would appear again off to her side but this time it was in the shape of a massive wolf being at least two 5.9 in length and it was just running beside her in the distance.
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Arrow suddenly stopped. She looked at the wolf. "Hmmmm."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:14 pm

As she stopped the black Dire wolf stopped.
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Arrow watched it intently. Now a couple of days ago she would have run but after seeing Atra's aura and Atra himself, she just walked up to the wolf and petted it saying, "hi."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:55 pm

As she did she'd feel if its physically there but she'd be able to actually pass her hand through it. When she touched it she got what was called emotional transference something he often used to help sooth people and what she'd get is a calm atmosphere around her. ~Salve.~ A voice in her ear says but the mouth of the wolf doesn't move.
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:04 pm

Arrow smiled at the word. "You like that word don't you?" She shifted into a wolf then back into human not feeling right.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:07 pm

It raised an eyebrow. ~Well it is my greeting, Salve is, 'greetings' in my language.~ The form just looked up at her looking to the castle. ~Me and Iris will be here soon enough.~
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:10 pm

Arrow shook her head. "Don't come. It isn't safe." She didn't even notice the new name.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm

He shook his head. ~We are coming as humans and so we will be safe enough they wont be able to tell us apart from the humans so the one I am going with is just going to look like some one.. rich.~
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:32 pm

Arrow nodded. Now she understood.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:06 pm

"Are you ready" I asked atra looking at him tapping my foot.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:08 pm

"I said yes... I'm ready to go when you are." I had been withing for her.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:37 pm

"Ok then" I said walking past him with the bird on my arm. "Come on" I said walking. In 15 to 20 minuates we were in town. There was many little shops along the way. The ground was paved with dirt. Most of the houses were made of wood. I knocked on a elabret built door. A women wearing pears with a little girl wearing rubys answeared the door. The women was about 20 years older than the girl. "Hello alana" I said to the older women with dark red hair and brown eyes hugging her giving kisses on her cheeck. She eyed Atra weirdly. "Sorry this is my gaurd thing have been getting tight lattly" I said to her as she invited us both in.
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:43 pm

Arrow stood in the woods watching the man and qomann enter the house.
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:43 pm

Arrow stood in the woods watching the man and qomann enter the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A starless night.
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next