*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Starless night Profiles.

Go down 
+2
Toby
Rouge
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starless night Profiles.   Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:29 am

Haha! Its all good :3 I was only joking and giving you a hard time :3
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Starless night Profiles.   Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:36 am

is mine accepted and bel is making hers soon k
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starless night Profiles.   Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:55 pm

It looks good to me ^.^ As far as I know your character is accepted :3
wonderful!! I can't wait to see Bel's character <3
Back to top Go down
BloodyBel
Anorexic. Not on here enough!
Anorexic. Not on here enough!
BloodyBel

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2011-02-01
Female

PostSubject: Re: Starless night Profiles.   Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:47 am

Mermaid Name: Andromeda Cordula
Human Name: Ava

Human Age: Looks about 19-20
Mermaid Age: 31

Species: Mermaid

Mermaid Description: She's got lavender colored hair with small strings of pearls running down every-which way. Her eyes are a beautiful cerulean blue. Her tail is also a lovely lavender-pink color.

https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20mermaid/CharLoveAngelSunshine/Anime%20Girls/SuperNatural/mermaid-4.jpg?o=123

Personality:She's a kind person with a giving heart. Because of her rough past, she has periods of depression, crying so much that she causes floods in the "human" world. She's very diligent in her job as a maid and she doesn't let her sadness stop her from getting her work done.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

History: She was a mermaid princess in the kingdom of Aquaria. She was kicked out of her kingdom because the king discovered that she was actually the child of a love affair that her mother was in. After she left her kingdom, she met a merman who she fell in love with. They had a child together named Aqua, in honor of her kingdom. One day, while she was fixing dinner, the villagers of the village she was staying in found out that she was the daughter of the man whose kingdom they were at war with and were demanding she leave right away. The same day, she leaves in the middle of the night and finds a home in the "human" world and finds a job as a maid. She changes her appearance on land so that no one will recognise her.

https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20maid/xFabkillah/406805.jpg?o=3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dyingwillreviews
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Starless night Profiles.   Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:16 am

I like her ^.^
Ooh..just had an idea since we're kinda done with "killing off the king" maybe we could have a war between the land creatures and the royals from Aquaria or something...
Like maybe they either want Andromeda back or they want to kill her off and the land creatures (like Iris, Atra, and Avis) aren't gonna stand for it and come to her aide!
Just an idea to keep the rp going...
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2011-02-19
Female
Location : My mom's most of the week/my dad's on whatever day he decides, My room because I can't bare the thought of the world outside my door, In my dreams wondering how I can get away

PostSubject: Re: Starless night Profiles.   Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Name:
Ashley

Last Name:
Black

Nickname:
Ash

Spieces:
shifter

Physical Description:
She is a firry read head with emerald green eyes that can become dark and stormy when she is angry. She is five feet and four inches with a curvaceous build. She is not very strong physically but she is strong-willed. Freckles are sprayed over every inch of her body and her complexion is a like pink cream. When she is upsetted she get turns a bright blotchy red. She like to wear dull colored dresses in symbol of mourning.

Personality:
She is strong-willed and stubborn, never giving up on things she believes in. Passionate and caring she is fiercely maternal, always working for the betterment of those in need. However when she is around a guy she likes she will get bashful and clumsy. She takes pride in her sewing, gardening and cooking.

Sexual Orientation:
straight

History:
Her mother died when she was six so she had to take the role as care taker. Her father forced them to parade around as regular humans. She was abused by her drunkard father but grew to be strong and learned to take it. As she passed her teens she gave up on the idea of ever having her hand asked for in marriage. When her father died she began to only ever wear the clothes of a mourner. She is close with her neighbors and even though she iis strict she is know to be the most trusted her person to go to for help.

Roleplay Title:
Starless Night

Abilities:
She can turn into a fox and she is a great singer (it helps her plants grow).
Back to top Go down
http://bunnyani.webs.com/
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: Starless night Profiles.   Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:51 pm

Accepted ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2011-02-19
Female
Location : My mom's most of the week/my dad's on whatever day he decides, My room because I can't bare the thought of the world outside my door, In my dreams wondering how I can get away

PostSubject: Re: Starless night Profiles.   Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
http://bunnyani.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starless night Profiles.   Starless night Profiles. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starless night Profiles.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2