*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Empty
PostSubject: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:56 pm

Love is the hardest thing in life. As we all know, it can be deadly. We all hear about Princess stories saying "happily ever after" and then we see these vampire lovers, living the same way, or even my favorite, werewolves...whats love to you? have you felt love before??what happened? study
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:49 am

Love is for me strong feelings of caring for another, that you feel your best around them and You'd do what you could to improve their well being if you could even mentally. what the problem is the person I do is over the other side of the world and I can't tell her because I don't want to break her heart or complicate things
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:33 am

Plus you never know if the person you love loves you back or wants to use you... you never know if when they touch you even in the slightest brush of their hand hey feel the same spark, the same electric tingle that flows through you, in them.
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:55 am

loves about risk and hope. You may always be wondering if love is for you or if you've found the right person. But through all the difficults and pain both mentaly and physicly if you lover stays with you to the end you'll now that that person is the one. When you feel like nothing can ever go wrong when you wit him/her.

I have expereanced love and am still. Who ever said long distance relasionships dont last they should go to hell because me and my fiance live far apart but were still gonna try and work it out. I live in NY and he lives in florida but we talk to eachother every day and i love him to bits. I would do anything for him. I would give my life for his.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:24 am

I felt the same even though mine lived in florida as well... just a different city... i was fine but he couldnt handle the distance... I tried again with another guy i met in MEPS and i was cheated on. Love isnt for everyone, i see this, feel this. sometimes i still wish and dream. thats about the best i can do....
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:37 am

I know hun i know. But life is a risk in itself and you dont want to be behind closed doors while everyone is out living. I've been hurt by guys and theat makes me more careful but I haven't given up.... and i wont.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:27 am

Its too late... ask Shadow... I have closed more into myself than I did when we first met. I cant help it but its happened...
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:49 am

hun... dont feel that way plz dont... or else ill come back down to get u out of your shell by force...
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:32 am

if you can get through the shadows that surround me
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:21 am

Love is such a broad word to be used.

Love is more than what the movies or books portray. To me, love is also the love you feel for your friends, your siblings, your family, your dreams, and even love for your enemies.

If there is no love for your dreams, then people would never reach their goal, they would grow to be old and restless.

I also think love it thinking about others before you think about yourself, love is also for yourself to not give up when times get hard.
When you love yourself and/or a dream you have you will pursue through the bleakest obstacles to see through to the end.

Love isn't a feeling, it isn't an emotion. It's something greater than that, science can try and explain it, but love is indescribable and impossible to match. Love makes us who we are and is the better part of us. Love doesn't feel jealousy, it doesn't hold records of regrets, love is patient, and pulls you through to see the light shine.

I think it's true when people try to describe love and all they're stuck with is "love is..love," because there's nothing out there to describe it.

I think the reason why people "feel" love, is because it's more than a chemical in the brain, it's more than what we want from our fairy tales. Its apart of us, from birth to death, the core of our souls. Its what makes us humans, its what makes us have a heart. Without loving, you're an empty shell, you don't even exist because I don't think we can function without love.

Even if you don't have a partner to love, you still have friends, family, and a life to love. Even the hermit on top of the mountain feels love, they love the animals around them, they love cooking over a fire, and etc..

Love is our fuel, our fire that won't ever be extinquished. Love knows it'll be hurt, it'll be betrayed, but if all of that ever beat down love then there wouldn't be love in the first place. Love triggers the happy feelings we get when we're "feeling" love: excitement, giddy, warm, blissful, nervous, protection, and so on...Without love we would be--something like robots. Love would rather be there, through the good and the bad, instead of not being there at all. Wouldn't you feel the same?
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:09 pm

Thats the problem now a days people watch these movies like twilight and think thats love ita all fake its not real thats not what life is really like thats why i think that movie and book sucks...but im a guy what can i say.

But i have never loved someone never till i met wayha she was my first love and she is my only love. She was the first girl i ever said i love you to and thats still true today. Yes the distance was hard and it got to the breaking point its not like wolf's thing yalls parents let you talk we got to sneek around and barily talk as mutch as we want. But i still love her with all my heart and i do plan to marry her one day and even have children lol and she knows that i still love her and that shes the only one for me. So one day once we get passed all this distace and this thing with her parents we will be togeather forever!!! and i cant wait.

so i will say love is out there and you can find it you just got to try and it will be tricky and it will be hard but you will find that it is out there
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 am

And I still love Shadow, I always have. seeing other people hasnt worked and i keep going back to loving him. it may just be because he is a silver tongue but so far he has been better to me than any other guy. he hasnt tried to hurt me... and i dont believe he will
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:57 am

today is my boyfriends and mine aniversery our one year aniversery. yeahhhhh.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:37 am

aw... well happy one year
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:37 pm

thz
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:36 am

np
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:57 am

*Kiss wayha on the cheek*
Love u alpha
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:58 am

*stammers* u-uh love you too beta
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:36 am

lol....
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:27 am

wasnt expecting a kiss
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:40 am

well it was on the cheek and very sisterly
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:26 am

true but still unexpected
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:51 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:19 am

yup...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?   Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do people feel love, if they are most likely to be hurt?
Page 1 of 1