*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Public Restroom Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Public Restroom Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Public Restroom Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Public Restroom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Public Restroom Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Public Restroom Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Public Restroom Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Public Restroom Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Public Restroom Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Public Restroom Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Public Restroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:22 pm

O.O its not a clean one... more like a place for roaches to breed than anything else... and somone forgot to wash their hands!!!! (dun dun dun)
(created by Mike)
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:34 pm

Calvin leaned against the stall's frame his eyes narrowed on the floor. He took a deep sigh and glanced around briefly. Tapping on the tiled floor he stood and made his way to the sink, staring into the mirror. He looked very handsome, very manly, and was whipped to the core. He just has a case of being more animal than human that the doctor's told him when he was a child was a form of tourettes. That's not what he had. He was a werewolf and had the tendency to say 'Woof' at the oddest times with no control.
He looked deeper into the mirror inside the damp and disgusting bathroom that pierced his nose, wanting to know more about himself.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:04 pm

Regg stepped out of a stall, whiping his mouth, (annorexic) and he noticed the other man. He smirked, "hey." he spoke in what only could be described as suductivly, walking up next to the man. Regg ajusted his glasses and looked at the man, "you feeling alright man?" he asked, sympathedicly.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:24 am

Calvin turned to the man, his eyes wide at the sudden noise of another person. Why couldn't he have smelt him? Oh..that's right, the stench in the restroom must've hid the man's scent. Calvin thought this place to be absolutely disgusting, why shouldn't he just leave? Why is he still in here?
Realizing the stranger had asked him a question, Calvin's eyes returned to their normal almond-shape. He wasn't sure if he should speak, afraid his voice might crack in his confusion.
He simply nodded...
Back to top Go down

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:28 pm

Regg smiled, and began to wash his hands, fighting the despencer for any last drop of usable soap, "you do to much Cocain? it looks like you'v been strung out for a while." he finnished washing up and ran a finger over his lips.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:02 am

"Erm...what's that?" Calvin asked, never even heard of the word cocaine before.
Back to top Go down

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:24 am

Regg laughed, and began to wash his hands, "you are messed up, here, i have some left- we can split it." he smiled pulling a small plastic baggie of white powder from his pocket, and then a razor and a dollar bill from his wallet, "this is cocain- it'll make you feel better- see." he said, cutting a line and rolling the doller bill, then quickly snorting the coke up, "there, see, it's like medicne. wanna try?"
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:15 am

Calvin stared at him with bewilderment.
"Doesn't it...hurt your nose?" His nose was extremely sensitive as to what he was, so naturally he would ask that of Regg.
Back to top Go down

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:42 pm

"Only at first.. but not very much." Regg smiled, his eyelids beginning to droop, and a smile crossed his face, "then you feel REALLY good..."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:42 am

Calvin leaned over and took a slight sniff, then made a disgusted face.
"It smells....gross....Woof!" He felt nevous suddenly and wanted to back up but hit a nearby stall making him fall forward and face-plant into the cocaine, taking a huge snort. "AAAAHHH!!! MY SOUL!!! IT BURNS!!!!"
Back to top Go down

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:40 am

Regg laughed and held him back up, "its ok, really, your alright," he held back a snicker, "the burn will stop soon..."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:32 pm

Calvin, like the cute little boy he was, slumped to the floor with lowered eyes constantly rubbing his nose just for it to stop hurting so much.
After a few moments he remembered he could talk and looked up at Regg.
"I don't like it....it hurts! I...." his voice trailed off as the cocaine started taking effect. He stared into space and fell onto his back, his shaggy hair splaying across his cute face. "Oooh.....pretty colors......and what AMAZING smells...."
He took a short glance at his fingers.
"They can move like that?"
Back to top Go down

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:29 pm

Regg smiled and joined his new found junkie on the floor, cudeling up close to him, "yeah i dont know eather... i always wondered who that guy was too--" he pointed to his shadow, "he always follows me around... but he never talks to me..."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:05 pm

Calvin glanced at him with sad eyes. "I'm sorry to hear about that...You don't need him..." he mumbled, his eyelids becoming heavy. "Who cares about his name...you have me...." He rested his head on the floor still staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Regg hugged Claven, "yeah, i gots my new... err wahts your names?"
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:03 am

"Err....Charles...no that's not it...I forgot..." he took a moment and blinked slowly. "Oh yeah something to do with Cal...."
Back to top Go down

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:17 pm

"callll.." Regg thought... "cal- yeah i got my calll so i dont need random person that follows me..." He cuddeled into Calven on the floor of the stinky bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-04-22
Female

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:24 am

A girl with soft red curls accidentally enters and sees two boys cuddling on the bathroom floor. "OHMYGOD!" she screamed,clearly startled.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:19 am

Calvin's droopy eyes glanced at the girl but slowly turned to cuddling with Regg.
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:59 am

The girl's eyes widened in surprise.Seeing two guys on the stinky bathroom floor,cuddling...Eeeewww,disgusting.'What is this place?!'She thought.She was about to leave when the scent hit her.'Cocaine?' She glanced at the two guys and knew it. They're drowned in cocaine. She made her way through and bent down at the boys.She observed them cunningly then spoke. "You guys have cocaine, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:37 am

Calvin lazily looked up at her, drool pouring out of the side of his mouth "Just a little...bit..."
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:18 am

"Oh,you call that little?I can smell it from the door!" she paced restlessly, no clue why she was even angry to them by taking those drugs.Maybe from a past,she thought. She didn't remember anything except waking up in an alley then going there.That's all,nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:55 am

"Oh..." was all Calvin could say before he passed out beneath Regg's armpit.
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:56 am

She shook her head at the boys stupidity.She walked towards the faucet and filled a pail with water."Sorry, but I need a place to stay." she muttered splashing them with the cold water.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:08 am

Calvin shook the water off of himself like a dog would, shaking his head side to side. "Hey..." he grumbled, "what was that for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public Restroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Restroom   Public Restroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public Restroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~* :: Gathering of Once Bitten-
Jump to: