*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay. Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay. Empty
PostSubject: Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay.   Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:48 am

I am all sure we know the mortal and infernal (Newest series) instruments by Cassandra Clare and have fallen in love with the story in a way of how it is. With all the characters and such and the possibility for increasing fun and adding our own little fantasy to this story in where we can make our own characters or use ones already presented in the book, I know it said either make new ones or use existing but I was thinking of doing it both and let ones imagination run wild. I am sure that for once in our life we wanted to be part of a book and this is one I’d gladly get stuck in.

I was thinking of making a role-play where we are able to play the Shadow hunters and downworlder’s and whatever one’s desire may be content for. The year is a present one at that, The treat is unknown but there has been an increase of demon and downworlder activity in the depths that brings it to an unlikely place. New Zealand (for once not America Very Happy) The land country sides are vast and the cities small being only Auckland, Wellington, Hamilton, Christchurch and Dunedin. With all 125+ thousand people the most being Auckland with 1.5 million. The land here has made hard fighters and the tradition of the people of the land the fighters are strong. The main setting is Auckland and the Enclave pay little heed to this small country being not as important as the other countries. But at the occurrences of forever more demon activity and demon summoning something very wrong is going on here. And it is up to the Auckland institute to figure out what is just going on, the few shadow hunters have been called to this place.

((Rule
No Angels, I will play Raziel if needed but it should not be needed.

Greater demons unlike the Angels these are free to use but… I’d prefer that there isn’t too many of them, 3 to 1 should be used. That or temp ones could be made for a short amount of time to be killed by the ‘heroes’ =]))

Needed

institute master : -Needed-
Warlock that is summon demons for his army (Main bad guy): -Needed, I will take if no one is confident enough)
Inquisitor: Rouge

Free ranged from here.

Last edited by Rouge on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay.   Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:20 pm

ive never read the book???
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay.   Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Quote :
A thousand years ago, the Angel Raziel mixed his blood with the blood of men and created the race of the Nephilim. Human-angel hybrids, they walk among us, unseen but ever-present, our invisible protectors.

They call themselves Shadowhunters.

The Shadowhunters obey the laws set down in the Gray Book, given to them by the angel: their mandate is to protect our world from the interdimensional parasites they call demons, who travel from world to world, razing and destroying everything in their path. Theirs is also the task of keeping the peace among the warring Downworlders: the human-demon crossbreeds we know as warlocks, vampires, werewolves, and faeries.

In their duties they are aided by the mysterious Silent Brothers. Their lips and eyes sewn shut, the Silent Brothers rule over the City of Bones, the necropolis below the streets of Manhattan that holds the dead bodies of slain Shadowhunters. The Silent Brothers keep the archival records of ever Shadowhunter ever born. They also watch over the Mortal Instruments, the three divine objects the Angel Raziel gave to his children. One is a sword. One is a mirror. And the last is a cup.

For a thousand years, the Nephilim have protected the Mortal Instruments. But that was before the Uprising, the civil war that almost tore the Shadowhunters' secret world apart. Though Valentine, the Shadowhunter who started the war, is long dead, the wounds it left behind have never healed.

Fifteen years have passed since the Uprising. It's August in New York; the streets blistering with heat. Rumors run rampant through Downworld that Valentine is back, at the head of an army of Forsaken warriors.

And the Mortal Cup has gone missing...

http://glamour.fanfusion.org/tmi-glossary/

Check that too.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay.   Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:33 am

sounds good. i guess ill try to be in it and ill try to find the book what it called
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay.   Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:56 am

City of Bones
City of Ashes
City of Glass
City of Fallen Angels.
All mortal instruments series.

Clockwork angel
Infernal instruments series.

all related
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay.   Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:02 am

no bitters? D:
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay.   Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:42 am

ok i am reading this its its amazing i will join if you still want to do it maybe later on more will join or if not you could make it a gathering of once bitten thing u know what i mean lol i dont know what its called but like last home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay.   Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cassandra Clare - Book fan roleplay.
Page 1 of 1