*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things

Go down 
+4
Kate Arveskov
Wahya
Im_a_wolf_lover
Rouge
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Empty
PostSubject: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Well I guess I find this curious being that and some of you might already know but I lost some one close to be a few days just before Christmas. My grandmother lost her fight with cancer. the reason I think something weird was going on was because for the last couple years my Favorited number was thirteen and that was fine I guess I picked it because people said it was an unlucky number. but two years ago I had chanced my number to seventeen and became fixated on the number its self for and unknown reason and knew it meant something

On the Seventeenth of the 12 of 2010 5:50-5:55 Pm she lost her fight after a radical decline. I never realized the date and the number i had chosen till later on the next day so there was no instant knowing she was going to pass away she just did and it happened to be on the number I picked which made me think a little bit.

This is just one thing and I wonder if you have any of the same experience and I hope not as gloomy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:11 pm

wow... thats sad but kinda of cool i guess lol

umm i have this strange thing were i know i can trust people or not. like i us to be a girl scout and for some strange reason i knew whos house was ok for me to go into if they asked and some houses i wouldn't walk up to the house to ask. its strange and also if u call that intutition then I also can tell when someones feeling sad or angry or other emotions even if they try and hide it like i can do it over the computer. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Ya well thzts kinda my forte too. Me and my Grandmother are mind of what you call empaths I guess... and no I'm not pulling your leg. I czn sense peoples emotons even through electronic communication. I try not to I have tried to block it and did for quite some time though now when I wish I culd use it I find that I am unable to or when I don't want it I find myself doing it. Its a very weird thing for me... my grandma always tells me I'm special I'm different and I'm still trying to figure out what she means. I have yet to be able to readherlike a book
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:01 pm

were close to the same but u r better than me remeber
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:51 pm

My knowing of how people are at the time often lays in the placing of their words or what words they use.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-04-22
Female

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:52 pm

I don't really know but I think I could sense stuff. Like when someone's in trouble or needing help. Cause one time I just felt miserable and worried and stressed that day, without any reason. Like, bam! Misery. But then somebody told me that a friend of mine just broke up with her bf. Yeah. It was weird.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:26 pm

I guess this is a sight for weird people because like Wahya and wolf I can sense people emotions but unfortunately it's the sad ones, like misery, sadness,mostly depression or obviously anger and jealousy, but to top it off, and you may think me crazy or psychotic, I can see creatures. I'm not talking about rabbits and obvious animals I'm talkin Dragons Fairies Gryphons Pegasi exsetra exsetra..... mostly dragons though as I do work with them and am connected to them in many ways. I am a realm person so if you know my style and what it means to be a realm person you'd understand but many people now days only lok upon it as going crazy, dillusional, or just plain out psycotic. This is not true.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:22 am

i remember you telling me about that
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:35 am

ditto u telling me bout it lol
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:03 am

Can you see ghosts????? I CAAAAAN! O___________O
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:50 am

no but i can kinda see aura. plus i can kinda work with my energy. i hold my palm up facing the ceiling and i can feel energy in the palm of my hand.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:13 pm

thankfuly no, my cousin is the one who see's the ghosts. As for aura I think with the right skills anyone can feel it, you have hyper senses wahya. Like the naitives that sensed the spirit world using their aura and stuff like that. Looooonngggg explinations would have to be made, there is no summing that up lol.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Send it to me Sometime?
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:57 am

Ain't it awesome to feel energies?! I can't though. XD
IT'S STILL COOL!!!!
Seeing ghosts is scary stuff. I hates it. Can't sleep at night cause they always bug me!
Darn ghosties.
bounce
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:03 am

Never seen a ghost... but things have fallen off shelves after i spent half an hour setting it up nicely!!!!! grr,... but anyway no haunted house anyore i moved lol
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:31 am

never had that happen to me. I can only feel emotions from long distance, feel wheather its save to go with a person some where and i have small pointless visions when i sleep. i shal have stupid visons about what i might get on the test the next day or in the next week its so annoying.
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:45 am

YOU PSYCHIC! My friend is one. She can somehow tell what's going to happen or something. Or she could guess the color of your underwear and toothbrush...
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:20 am

Wish i had that,better than my "gift"...
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:48 pm

wayha stop it we are all special in our own way
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:21 am

its a curse.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:30 pm

Now I don't mind at all if people have a 6th sense, cause I have a handful of friends who do. I'm pretty laid back and think its fascinating.
I, however, never had encounters like people on here or my friends in real life.
Which is funny since I'm so open minded to everything, but oh well, doesn't bother me too much.
However last week I think I had my first encounter with my 6th sense or it could be coincedence, what do you think?
Last Monday I got very sick. I was exhausted to the point where I had a hard time breathing and could only sleep and be bed ridden for 2 days. Have no idea what happened since earlier that day I felt wonderful.
The next day, amidst my "illness" I get a call from my dad telling me my great-grandfather had a stroke and is in the hospital.
He's fine now, so don't worry too much.

But what do you guys think? I don't know how to tell the difference since this kind of stuff almost never happens to me.
6th sense or coincidence?
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2011-02-19
Female
Location : My mom's most of the week/my dad's on whatever day he decides, My room because I can't bare the thought of the world outside my door, In my dreams wondering how I can get away

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:08 pm

Well this would all depend on how close you are to your great-grandfather. If you are very close to people sometimes you can transfer feelings such as pain or illness. A younger body is able to handle the stress more that an older body so it could of been that you helped you grand-father get better.

However it can also be something else. Ghosts are know to cause situations such as you explained in order to manifest or get stronger. Shortness of breath, exhaustion, and lack of energy are tolls they can take on a human body. It can be very sudden or over time and have no explanation.
People who this happens to a lot are normally a type of Sensitive. If it left you then you should be better. Random cold spots, unusual electric fluxes and the sense of being watched or paranoia are normally signs that it has not gone. But normally ghosts are just people without bodies who wish to communicate or even be left alone.

Haha, just like me to get all analytical. I'm a supernatural fanatic. Just here to lay down some facts. It could be coincidence but I'll leave that decision up to you.
Back to top Go down
http://bunnyani.webs.com/
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female
Location : My mom's most of the week/my dad's on whatever day he decides, My room because I can't bare the thought of the world outside my door, In my dreams wondering how I can get away

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:17 pm

As for my... sixth sense, I may or may not have one. I mean when I was younger I had an... experience. But that house was full of Intellectual and Residual haunting so I don't think it is me that was special. However I am a pretty good "communicator" of sorts. I can just... tell what a spirit want through its actions. Sometimes I also have Sensitive moments where I feel/share/take the intense emotion of someone. -nervous laugh- Then again I am very sensitive to other's emotions.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Just how she said it Tobes it all depends. As for you Lovely your from what I can tell an Emotionalist like wolf and wahya. As for me, Realmist, I see creatures lol which is awsome...at times others it's weird :/ sometimes scary but mostly awsome
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Wowie an Emotionalist. I've never heard it called that before. ^^ Too cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things   ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ever thought you might have a sixth scene about things
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~* :: Öñ¢ê ßêñ Ä¢†ïv Lðµñgê :: Polls + Opinions-
Jump to: