*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Julian "The Shadow Man" (editing...) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
Julian "The Shadow Man" (editing...) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Julian "The Shadow Man" (editing...) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Julian "The Shadow Man" (editing...) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Julian "The Shadow Man" (editing...) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Julian "The Shadow Man" (editing...) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Julian "The Shadow Man" (editing...) Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Julian "The Shadow Man" (editing...) Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Julian "The Shadow Man" (editing...) Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Julian "The Shadow Man" (editing...) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Julian "The Shadow Man" (editing...) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Julian "The Shadow Man" (editing...)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2011-02-19
Female
Location : My mom's most of the week/my dad's on whatever day he decides, My room because I can't bare the thought of the world outside my door, In my dreams wondering how I can get away

Julian "The Shadow Man" (editing...) Empty
PostSubject: Julian "The Shadow Man" (editing...)   Julian "The Shadow Man" (editing...) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:22 pm

Name: Julian

Last Name: Shadow

Nickname: The Shadow Man, Loki, The God of Mischeif, Ebuki, djinn and aljunnu ect.

Physical description:
Hair 'white-blond, cropped close at the sides, long in back and so long over his forehead that it fell into his eyes.' Eyes that are an 'indescribably beautiful blue,' a blue that 'wasn't like anything except itself.' He's 'lean, elegant' and has 'an unmistakable air of danger about him.' He has 'a voice full of subtle, elemental music. Like water running over rock.' His smile isn't to be dwelled on since it's barely seen, Julian used a pendulum as a mood barometer.
Clothes - Mostly black, ranging from black mod poet to a Cyberpunk look, but he's done white leather with sapphires.'Julian... obviously got off on outrageous.'

Personality:
'Julian was as seductive as mortal sin and as haughty as the devil.''The most extraordinary person she would ever meet. Whimsical, quixotic, wild - impossible. He had been so many things. Seductive as silver and deadly as a cobra. And vulnerable like a hurt child underneath it all.''Julian said the world was evil and horrible - remember? But then he proved himself that it wasn't.'
Julian had indescribable blue eyes, white hair like snow (even though he did have dark roots and eyebrows), and an elemental voice like water running over rock.

History: "I'm a Visitor from the stars. I'm the Erlking. I'm Loki. I'm Puck. I'm the Hunter. I'm The Shadow Man. I'm your nightmares come true." Shadow Men are also known as demons, Djinn, and the boogie man. They have been called different names throughout the ages. A Shadow man is neither born nor does he die. His name is carved onto a rune stave and thus he is brought into existence as a young man with indescribable beauty and into perfection. Over a time, however, Shadow Men begin to warp in appearance to match the horrible deeds that have been done. The only way to destroy a Shadow Man is to remove his name from the Stave of Life. Julian was the youngest of his race.

He comes from the Shadow World, otherwise known as Niflheim, otherwise known as the world of primal ice, one of the nine worlds of which ours is the fifth and his - I think - the eigth. Basically, 'he's not from around here' just doesn't cut it. The youngest of the Shadow Men, an ancient race that lives in darkness. A demonic spirit, he fell in love with young Harmony when the his fellow Shadow Men placed Abyss with in her. From there on, he watches over her, protecting her from all harm. But now, Julian wants to claim her, sparking a motion of terrible and horrifying events.

Skills:
He likes anything light and innocent becuase it is the exact opposite of himself. However he enjoys creating chaos and playing with nightmare. Regular people are all but toys.

Power:

Roleplay: School For Dangerous Teens
Back to top Go down
http://bunnyani.webs.com/
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

Julian "The Shadow Man" (editing...) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julian "The Shadow Man" (editing...)   Julian "The Shadow Man" (editing...) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:26 am

accepted
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57

Julian "The Shadow Man" (editing...)
Page 1 of 1