*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~ Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~ Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~ Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~   ~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:39 pm

Sup?? Toby here! Okay, I really really wanna do a fanfic RP....so I think we could do a Wolf's Rain one. Just cause that will be fun, and everyone on here knows what Wolf's Rain is right?
Okay, so here it goes:

Wolf Characters:
*(Characters can be used. We'll just have to divide them up between people)

Kiba: "Fang" is a white wolf dedicated to finding the Lunar Flower and opening the way to Paradise. Kiba primarily acts on his instincts, which sometimes lead him to act rashly. Full of wolf pride, Kiba initially expresses disgust at wolves who use human disguises, but eventually realizes that it is necessary to survive.
</FONT>Tsume: "Claw" is a gray wolf with a scar across his chest. Rough and self-reliant, Tsume is portrayed as a strong fighter who keeps his true feelings to himself. He joins the others out of boredom and does not initially believe in Paradise. Though he frequently quarrels with Kiba over their journey, he eventually comes to believe as strongly as Kiba.</FONT>
Hige: "Whisker" is a tan wolf with a carefree attitude, who seems quite comfortable living in human societies. After meeting Kiba, he goes along with the idea of searching for Paradise without much argument, though he doesn't show the same passion as Kiba. Hige wears a collar around his neck that he doesn't remember how he got. He also has the strongest sense of smell in the group.</FONT>
Toboe: "Howling" is a brown wolf and the youngest of the group. He is considered the pup or the runt by the others in the early part of the series. He was raised by an old woman who found him as a very small pup outside the city, and still wears the bracelets she gave him. Due to his raising, Toboe is friendly and protective towards most humans. Toboe has the strongest sense of hearing in the pack.</FONT>
Blue: A wolfdog who was pet to the family of Quent Yaiden. After the destruction of her home and family in the village of Kyrios (Curious), she travels with Quent hunting wolves under the belief that they were responsible for the tragedy. She lives her life as a pet dog, unaware of her wolf bloodline. Upon meeting Cheza, the wolf in her is awakened. Unable to continue hunting her own kind, she leaves Quent to travel with the pack to Paradise. She grows especially close to Hige. During the fight with Darcia, she is bitten in the neck and killed by him.

Human Characters:

Hubb Lebowski: A police detective and ex-husband of Cher Degré. He is still very much in love with Cher and seeks to protect her, often half-jokingly asking if they still have a chance together. After Quent had shot Kiba, he was detained and questioned by the police, including Hubb, at which point Quent said that the animal he had shot was no mere dog, but a wolf. After hearing this Hubb began to obsess over the matter, and once he was given a copy of the banned "Book of the Moon" by Cher after she leaves to hunt Cheza with a commander of the army employed by Lord Orckam, he became completely and utterly enthralled with them, teaming up with Quent as he continued his search for Cher. His death occurs when he loses his grip climbing up a cliff in the next to last episode. He is seen inhaling a cigar in his final moments.
Cher Degre:A scientist involved in studying Cheza. She is fascinated by Cheza and desires to understand her and her purpose. She and Hubb were once married, but divorced after her work with Cheza became more important than her marriage. In episode 27 Cher dies when the cliff she is on breaks off and she falls to her death. Snowflakes fall as Hubb holds her dead body and weeps.
Quent Yaiden: An ex-sheriff from the town of Kyrios. The destruction of his village and the killing of his wife and son Russe by what he thinks was a pack of wolves have led to his deep and abiding hatred for wolves,which is rivaled only by his perpetual desire for a stiff drink. He lives a life on the go with only Blue to keep him company and aid him in his pursuit of wolves to kill. After Blue discovers her relations to the wolves, Quent's suspicions are confirmed, and as he still struggles with his hatred for wolves, he decides that she is not his dog any more, but eventually accepts it towards the end before he dies.

Other Characters:

Cheza:is also called the "Flower Maiden." The wolves need Cheza to find and open the gateway to Paradise. She was created via alchemy from a Lunar Flower. Originally asleep and under study in a lab in Freeze City, Cheza is eventually able to join the wolves, whom she loves. The spilling of a wolf's blood makes Cheza scream, and she has the ability to heal and put wolves into a restful sleep through her song and touch.
</FONT>Lord Darcia the Third: The third generation of the Darcia family of Nobles, who were said to be cursed after Darcia the First disappeared into "Paradise". Due to his grandfather's curse, Darcia is now plagued with the eye of a wolf. He seeks to use Cheza to somehow revive his lover Hamona,who has been stricken with "Paradise sickness", in which her soul is "taken by Paradise", causing her to fall into a coma. But Hamona's death changes that plan, with Darcia mysteriously disappearing after the destruction of his keep until he resurfaces at Jaguara's city, the loss of Hamona driving Darcia mad. Eventually after avenging her death, he discards his love for Hamona, saying that "she is nowhere now", and assumes the form of a giant wolf, revealing his clan to be descended from wolves that chose to become completely human. After killing all of Kiba's pack, he walks toward what he believes to be paradise but is then incinerated, leaving only his human eye. It is implied that after the Earth's regeneration, his eye polluted part of the world, preventing a perfect paradise from forming.
Jaguara: Part of one of the three feuding Noble Families. She fell in love with Darcia to the point of obsession but was rejected by him for her younger sister, something which she never forgave Hamona for. She began to set up an ancient spell used by Lord Darcia the First to create a 'Noble's Paradise' to please and lure Darcia to her, abducting Cheza from Darcia's Keep. In the process, she ordered the murder of Hamona and soon struck out to eliminate the wolves, who were heading to her domain. But her plan ended in failure when her plans were thwarted by the wolves. She was slain by Darcia while her city fell into chaos.

Plot:
*(We can either go with the original plot and do it our own way and make up a character to add along with it or we can make up a plot..but here's the original if you guys are curious)

According to an old legend, when the end of the world comes, Paradise will appear, however, only wolves will have access to it. Although wolves are believed to have been hunted to extinction nearly two hundred years ago, they still exist, surviving by taking human form.Freeze City is a northern human city in a world where the majority of people live in poverty and hardship.
Kiba, an injured lone white wolf, goes to Freeze City following the scent of the Lunar Flower, which is the key to opening Paradise. There he encounters Tsume, Hige, and Toboe, three other wolves who were drawn to Freeze City by the scent of the Lunar Flower and are now living in the city. The wolves encounter Quent Yaiden, a former Sheriff of Kyrios, obsessed with hunting down wolves, and his dog Blue.Cheza, the Flower Maiden who is destined to lead the wolves to Paradise, is being studied at a laboratory under the care of Cher Degre. She is awakened by the smell of wolf's blood. As Kiba and Hige approach the lab to find her, she is stolen away by Lord Darcia the Third, whose people created Cheza.
With the Flower Maiden gone, the wolves have no reason to stay in the city. Despite some initial misgivings and suspicions, they decide to stay together and follow Kiba in his search for the Flower Maiden and Paradise. As they pursue Cheza, the wolves travel through various cities and the remnants of former habitations. Cher joins the city's army to try to recover Cheza, while Cher's ex-husband Hubb Lebowski searches desperately for Cher, and Quent continues his relentless pursuit of the wolves. When Blue eventually encounters Cheza, it awakens her wolf blood from dormancy and causes her to leave Quent and take on her own human illusion. She joins Kiba's pack and travels with them for a while, developing a relationship with Hige. After she becomes separated from the pack, she travels with Cher, while Hubb finds himself traveling with Quent, who is now searching for Blue as well as the wolves.
The wolves and the humans come together in Jaguara's city, where the captured Cheza is being held. In attempting to rescue the abducted Cheza, Kiba, Tsume, and Toboe are captured. Tsume and Toboe are thrown into a dungeon with Hubb while Jaguara attempts to use Kiba's blood to force Paradise to open. Blue and Cher also make their way into the Keep, as does Quent. Darcia interrupts the ceremony as Kiba and the other wolves break free and rush to free the Flower Maiden. Darcia kills Jaguara and battles Kiba as Jaguara's keep collapses around them. The wolves and the humans barely escape with their lives, and Quent is gravely wounded saving Blue from falling debris.
The wolves, now accompanied by Cheza, Cher, Hubb, and Quent, continue trying to make their way to Paradise, pursued by the now insane Darcia. A combination of environmental factors and Darcia's hostility cause most of the characters to die, leaving only Kiba, Cheza, and Darcia alive at the place where Paradise can be opened. Darcia is killed when he attempts to enter Paradise, and Cheza's body disintegrates into seeds. Fatally wounded, Kiba concludes that his quest has failed, but as he lays dying, rain begins to fall and Cheza's seeds grow into thousands of lunar flowers.
At the series' close, Toboe, Tsume, Hige, and Kiba are in their human forms in a modern city. Kiba, walking down a busy sidewalk, begins running towards a lunar flower lying in a puddle in an alley.

RULES FOR THIS FANFIC!

1. You can create your own character in this RP but you must have ONLY ONE! Since there's a lot of original characters we'll divide them up of who wants to join and that's going to be quite a few in itself.

2. Do NOT be afraid to ask the Alpha's if you are confused about his RP.

NOTES:
*What I was thinking about this RP, was that, instead of going with what the show did like instead of doing things exactly the same like the series, maybe we can spice it up with the new characters..sort of taking on a different spin while keeping the original character's personalitie's the same and the plotline the same.

And I think that's about it...if you guys have anymore questions just ASK! Here is the place to ask about this Fanfiction.
Thank you for your time on reading this.

Gotta go!!
I'll post How to Make Profles in the Fanfiction Section ASAP

Happy RP-ing!
Toby
Head Werewolf
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: ~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~   ~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:58 am

omg im suprised no one wanted to join!!!!!!!!!! i will we should take it out of the dead and revive it i want to be blue if u do plzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~   ~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Hmm...Iwouldn't mind starting this one up, but there's quite a bit already out there and rps that are in need of posts...let's wait on this and we'll come back to it when we're a good deal into the other rps ^_^
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: ~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~   ~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:07 am

k
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: ~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~   ~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:32 pm

the site is starting to slow down a bit mainly because of school you know now that i am taking advanced placement classes and i realy dont have alot of time to get on and reply so i do appologize for this and will try to get on as mutch as possible
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~   ~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Its okay I completely understand. I only ask for replies at least once a week.
I know how it is things on my side have been getting busy too so its fine, that's why I wanna wait on making new rps and just focus on the ones we have right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~   ~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:12 am

ya i do that i will be able to lol but hey tell your man to reply to demigod already i want to move that rp along
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~   ~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Wolf's Rain Fanfiction RP~
Page 1 of 1