*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Wherever you are Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Wherever you are Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Wherever you are Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Wherever you are Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Wherever you are Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Wherever you are Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Wherever you are Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Wherever you are Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Wherever you are Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Wherever you are Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Wherever you are

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:38 am

I have a suggesion of a RP.

First I want to try out my new character and see what she does for. And with that I want to start a plot together with other members.. I don't know what kind of Characters you have, but lets start with my character's searching for her brother. She thought her brother Sebastian died in the war between Sweden and Russia in 1809, but her sire, told her in 1811 that he had a message from Sebastian. My character don't really know if he just said that because he wanted to embrace her or if he actually had a message from Sebastian.

So, after being embraced and lessons of vampire society's rules, by now it is 1818, she start to ask questions ans looking for her brother.
What you have to know is that my character, Sophia Dorotea af Thörnerose is half swede half russian. And so her brother, but he fought on the Swedish side. The swedes lost the war and lost Finland to Russia, a great part that had been swedish for several centuries.

Where shall she start looking? In Sweden or in Russia? Who will she meet? Will she take care of herself, without her sire? Or will she meet someone else to relay on? Will she ever find her brother or was it just a trick from her sire to getting closer to her?

It's a start and as you see, you can play any character that lived in 1811.. Maybe the backround story to one of your ancient characters? Or a human or something else...

I really looking forward to roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:21 pm

oooh! It sounds so different from what the other RP's are around here.
I love how it's set in the 1800's! That just makes it more exciting!!
I'm definitely interested in this ^.^
I will gladly join--that's if you want me to Smile Although I'm admin, its your RP so its your call :3\

Just what kind of general personalities do you want the vampires to be?
Do you want them to be silent and stoic or do you want them to act just like humans, with their own kind of personality?
And how do you want them to look? Do you want them to be frightened of sunlight or do you just want us to create that on our own with our own characters?

I'm not trying to dig answers out of you, or try to humiliate you in any shape or form.
It's your RP and if you have certain guidelines you'd like us to follow, then by all means ^^
Just want to know so the rest of us know how to make our characters.

Thank you!
Very nice for your first plot on here!!
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Hi!
Guidelines: The vampires are afraid of the sunlight.
Do your character as you want to, with their own personality, I don't want to make any restrictions on that.
Suggestions for characters;
Sebastian af Thörnerose- her brother, a man who fought on the Swedish side against the Russian, but is half swedish-russian. From a noble family, had a close relation to Sophia Dorotea (my character) before the war. But what happend to him? Do he really exist? Is he a vampire or a human or is something else?
(Like you notice, he can be dead, so he is not needed, it will be several solutions)
Kindred that can help her or.. want her to fail..
A close friend
.. or an enemy
Someone who know a part of the story..
Her sire.. Do he want to tell her or is he hiding something..?

What I want to, is if my character has met your character before, we have to talk about in which way they did meet..
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Hmm...I have a character called Djimon. He's pretty ancient and I created him for another Rp site that I'm on
But I can tweak him to fit into your RP Smile
But yes, I like the idea that your character may know one of our characters...

If you'd like maybe Djimon knows Sophia?
Back to top Go down

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:56 am

Okay, Djimon could know Sophia Dorotea..
When did they first meet and how well do they know each other?
Maybe you could describe Djimon..
Sophia Dorotea is young during this RP, She's 7 years as a vampire.. She's from a noble family..
Since I haven't RPed with her yet, I have a hard time to describe how she is.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Well howabout we do this.
lets post their profiles so we both know how their personalities are
Then we can talk about how they know each other and once we figure it out we can adjust/edit our characters profiles.
Does that sound good?
Back to top Go down

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:52 pm

It sounds good Smile Let's do so..
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:10 pm

Posted Him!
His name is Djimon and it says Vicious Blood because that's what his name means and hes SOOO OLD that he doesn't have a last name XD

Just go to the Role Play Dimension, Click on Vampire Profiles and you can read his if you wish to do so.
Then if you'd like you can copy the profile skeleton I have or on the Vampire Profile Guide and copy the skeleton there.

You can add or erase what you want ^.^
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:18 am

Vampriss wrote:
I have a suggesion of a RP.

First I want to try out my new character and see what she does for. And with that I want to start a plot together with other members.. I don't know what kind of Characters you have, but lets start with my character's searching for her brother. She thought her brother Sebastian died in the war between Sweden and Russia in 1809, but her sire, told her in 1811 that he had a message from Sebastian. My character don't really know if he just said that because he wanted to embrace her or if he actually had a message from Sebastian.

So, after being embraced and lessons of vampire society's rules, by now it is 1818, she start to ask questions ans looking for her brother.
What you have to know is that my character, Sophia Dorotea af Thörnerose is half swede half russian. And so her brother, but he fought on the Swedish side. The swedes lost the war and lost Finland to Russia, a great part that had been swedish for several centuries.

Where shall she start looking? In Sweden or in Russia? Who will she meet? Will she take care of herself, without her sire? Or will she meet someone else to relay on? Will she ever find her brother or was it just a trick from her sire to getting closer to her?

It's a start and as you see, you can play any character that lived in 1811.. Maybe the backround story to one of your ancient characters? Or a human or something else...

I really looking forward to roleplaying!

Omg thats sooo cool i think u should have it start in russia and then years later or something have her return home but shes still intruble thats y she left russia in the first place and when she returns to her house she finds everyone shes know dead because of old age and while shes remebering good old times she gets attacked at her house
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:28 am

Sophia Dorotea's brother could have a vampire partner who befor he dissaperd offered to turn him into a vampire and he took the offer and left with her and they've been in france, New york, gremany, and when she finally runs into her brother hes in Russia with the vampire girl whose only 7 years older then him in when she was made. She can have any kind of personality u want i think a good personality would be playful and fun but she can be demanding and stuburn sometimes and she hates it when things dont work her way.
Also i was woundering if vampires can have kids together????
Back to top Go down

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:11 am

Thank you for the tips Im_a_wolf_lover! I will think about them Wink When I'm GM the story Wink

What kind of character do you want to play in this story? Would you want to play from the beginning or do you want to play her brother, the sire of the brother, or someone else? Do you have a character you would like to play?

In this world, the vampires will burn and turn to ashes if they went outside during the sunlight (if they don't have something magic that will make them not burning).
The vampires are dead, they do not age, they don't have to breath (if they don't want to do it), they can't have children (or they may, if they have something magic), they have to drink blood (every night around 1 dl) and can have ghouls which they drink of. All vampires have sexlust. They also have a special ability of some kind.

If you have any questions, just ask! Smile I will gladly answer.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:36 am

ok then i was woundering if i could play the person who turned the brother. I read ur character that u made and i was woundering if u guys are still having the party in the book then i would like to meet shopia then and be in the story then or where ever u want me. Thanks

P.s. I just thought of something else when she finnale finds her brother he has a kid, (a boy or girl u decide) with the girl who turned him

Thanks again
Back to top Go down

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Okey, then you play the one who turned Sophias brother in.
But I have a suggestion to you, that the child was born before he and her were embraced. Maybe did He and you meet in Russia before he was sended to the front and then you became pregnant and had a baby, but did turn in to a vampire. And when he was dying at a battlefield you came to rescue him? Or if you had some magic thing to make you pregnant as a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:54 pm

omg i love the first idea omg it soooo good.

the idea that said:

that the child was born before he and her were embraced. Maybe did He and you meet in Russia before he was sended to the front and then you became pregnant and had a baby, but did turn in to a vampire. And when he was dying at a battlefield you came to rescue him?
omg that is soooo good. When do u think were starting the book???
and what name do u think would be good for the kid and me and should the kid be a boy or girl
Back to top Go down

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:40 pm

So nice that you like the idea Smile
What about russian names, your character is most likely a russian girl. The child, a boy, named Anatolij (Beautiful russian name, it means sunrise). Your name.. don't you want to choose the name by yourself? Here is a link with russian names : http://www.behindthename.com/nmc/rus_f.php
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm

ok i like this name what bout u: ANASTASIA
also r we going to let the child grow or turn him
Back to top Go down

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:37 pm

i like the sound of this rp if it is ok i would like to join i am trying to be more active on the site and this sounds like fun and the setting in the 1800 is awsome, so if you dont mind i will be happy to join just stick me in were you need a guy and im in lol Laughing
Back to top Go down

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:48 am

Im_a_wolf_lover : Anastasia is a beautiful name Smile But don't you think its cruel to turn a child into a vampire? I mean, forever be 7 years old... But maybe you have fed it with vampireblood and made it your ghoul?

Shadow1993: You are so welcome Smile How fun that you want to join this game! What kind of character do you want to play? Maybe you want to play the brother, Sebastian? Or do you want to play a close friend to Sophia?
Back to top Go down

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:18 am

i think i would like to be a friend i dont like to be a brother in real life so i dont think i will like itt in the rp, lol jk, and thank you for letting me join and sorry in advance about the spelling i will try to work on it.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:49 am

I dont think we should turn the kid into anything actualy can we just keep him a normal human kid and he knows nothing about use being vampires. and when he get older he can have the chose

Oh and good ider to join i love this idea shadow1993 we finnale have a boy whos not toby not that i dont like toby hes just almost never on no offence toby Wherever you are Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:20 am

well thank you, i am gald to be apart of all this but my girl friend is the one who started me on this so you should thank Wahya lol so ya thanks again
Back to top Go down

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:29 am

ya i guess that is true i am the only really active boy on right now i guess i will be filling up alot of guys on this rp site lol but i have no problems with that but i might be uncomfortable if i got to have some love relationship with someone other than wahya i dont think she would mind but it would be weird you know so i guess if i have to i can get over it i dont know i will have to ask her Laughing
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:36 pm

k and ask her bout this stuff if she dosent see before: I dont think we should turn the kid into anything actualy can we just keep him a normal human kid and he knows nothing about use being vampires. and when he get older he can have the chose
Back to top Go down

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:42 pm

Takari is also a really good friend of mine i will talk to her about it she knows more about this stuff than is healthy for her lol and wayha i will ask as well but in my opinoun i think it is a good idea so go for it because that is a little young for a kid to have to live forever lol so were do you want to put me give me a bake round so i can build my charestor what is his hitory you want him to have so he fits your rp again sorry about the spelling
Back to top Go down

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:49 pm

o and i hope you join the new rp alpha FEMALE the other one is down so try to join lol i think it would be fun to have the wemon in charge lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wherever you are Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wherever you are
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~* :: †hê Rðlê-þlå¥ Ðïmêñ§ïðñ :: The Deceased And Forgotten :: The Dead Roleplay Plots-
Jump to: