*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Wherever you are

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Wherever you are - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:24 pm

hey you guys i might need to pull out of this rp i dont mean to hurt you guys or thothing but i can barly keep up with the other rps
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:37 pm

thats ok for me but u know im not in charge
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:43 pm

ya i know but i just wanted to say it i will probly pull the plug and man we seeem to have this problem alot we can never make a choice on theise rps lol
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:49 pm

oh well i think its ok but u know u got to tell Vampriss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Ya i think she wil take it hard, her only guy leaving the rp lol she will be so diprested. lol!
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:57 pm

lol looks like a girl will have to fill in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:59 pm

ya well the rest of you are girls lol so ya you should try to get taka to join this rp though i think she will like it pig pig
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:04 pm

yeah il try that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:05 pm

ya she is really good at rping its what she lives for lol
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:21 pm

yeah ive noticed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:23 pm

but i got to say i do alot on this site ass well i just like to come on and talk and rp its just addicting
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:25 pm

YEAH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:28 pm

i guess you are addicted to lol
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:08 am

yes im on morrining to night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:18 am

ya i just get on once and a while uring the day and you do seem to get on as mutch as i do lol
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:42 am

yeah once i was on for the whole day like waking up to like 1 in the morrining the next day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:45 am

lol thats funny hey if you stay on till like 12;30 you will be able to see kate
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:47 am

really
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:51 am

ya she usaly gets on and i do mean at night sometimes she get on that late in the afternoon to but that is because she lives on the opposite side of the earth not in america lol
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:21 am

see thats what i was bout to ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:22 am

what can i say i am a mind reader lol
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:26 am

lol were u live not excact because its 10:26
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:31 am

i live olone the east cost of the us so it is about the same time as you lol
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:56 am

oh because when u post its a different time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:06 am

o that is easy to fix it did that to me as well go to profile and alnog the top it will say Information | Preferences | Signature | Avatar | Friends and foes | Topic being watched click on preferences and down near the bottom will be a time zone thing change it to your time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wherever you are   Wherever you are - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wherever you are
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~* :: †hê Rðlê-þlå¥ Ðïmêñ§ïðñ :: The Deceased And Forgotten :: The Dead Roleplay Plots-
Jump to: