*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

a place to call home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

a place to call home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:59 pm

We began to get closer to Anaiyu when suddenly her mental contact disconnected and her scent changed. *What the hell..* I thought. I sniffed the air again. yep it had deffinatly changed. "You have got to be kidding me" i said. I looked back at Jara. "She's shifted back to her wolf form" i told her. Jara shook her head and began to walk next to me, sniffing the air as she went. If she had only stayed in dragon form it would have been easier tracing her through mental talk. "She's still new to this i'm guessing huh?" Jara said. I nodded. I had the feeling that she wasn't use to people telling her what to do. I began to sniff the air again as Jara did the same. I stopped in my tracks. Jara sniffed again as she stopped too. "Is that what i think it is?" I asked Jara. Jara slowly turned her head towards me and looked me straight in the eyes. *Shit* We both thought in unison both of us dashing off towards Anaiyu's scent. We ran as fast as we could only stopping to pick up her scent again. "Dang it Anaiyu I told you not to go too far" I whispered to myself. I knew that scent only faintly. *Chimera*
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:04 am

i bolted toward Takaris scent which seemed like it was falling farther away than getting closer. i looked for any exit through the rooftops *Takari where are-* i ran right into Takari and Jara. "We need to leave now."i yelled before running past them. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:19 am

I looked down as Anaiyu ran off in a hurry. Jara and I dashed afte her, catching up with ease. "You think we don't know that already, why do you think i'm in a panick" I bent my head down and grabbed onto Anaiyu's scruff with my teeth. I picked her up and flung her onto my back, careful to make sure she didn't hit any of my spikes. "Takari we have to hurry, there's more than one" Jara said as she ran next to me. "Hold on tight Anaiyu this is gonna be quick" I said. Immediately I began to pick up speed. Faster than the wind I ran to a near by lake and dove in. *Why me* I thought as I began to paddle downstream.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:20 pm

i laid my head down on Takaris back. "im sorry...." i kept repeating. and in truth i was. i didnt mean to get them in more trouble... i shouldnt be with them... i will cause them to get hurt or... i didnt even want to think of the latter. i looked back at what looked to be a large chimera. *so thats what that smell is...*
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:54 pm

Following Takari above the water I could hear Anaiyu repeatedly apologizing. I quickly swam up next to her and looked at the little wolf. "No need to apologize Anaiyu, we do this sometimes ourselves, we tend to get into....lets just say arguments with others" I said. I didn't want to tell her about Takari, she would do that when she was ready to trust her herself. *So far this hybrid is ok, but better keep a close eye on her just in case* I thought as Takari looked back. Her eyes suddenly looked like they went black.
They had.
*Great she's getting excited, plleeaassee tell me there's just one* I thought as I turned my head around. No luck. Instead of only one chimera unfortunately there were four. The biggest being the closest. *Crap*

I swam as fast as my legs would let me, making sure to kick up as much mud as possible to hide our sent. The water ran through and under my scales making it nice and refreshing while I paddled. She right you know Anaiyu you don't ned to be sorry" I said as I kept my full attention on my paddling and breathing. Out of curiousity I looked behind me. Instantly the predator in me began to take over as my excitment rose. There were four, and each one would be a ton of fun and a bundle of challenge.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:06 pm

i began to flip out as Takari turned around to face the chimeras "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" i yelled. i was almost about to jump off Takari. i didnt want to get caught up in that. nuh uh no way! i looked to Jara in horror. *shit, whatd i do now?!?!*
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:05 pm

I stopped in my tracks, digging my claws deep into the river bank. I completly ignored Anaiyu's yelling. The predator in me wanted to fight them, wanted to show that Jara and I were the stronger species, the dominant ones. I turned my neck around without completly taking my eyes off of the approaching chimera and brabbed onto her scruff again. I gently raised her up and set her down on the river side. "Be a good little pup and STAY RIGHT THERE" I said the last part in a commanding tone. I didn't need my new allie dead just yet. I growled to make it clear I was dead serious. Looking back at Jara I said "Lets go" and headed straight for the running creatures.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:00 am

i watched, stunned as she left. i almost wanted to jump ion and help them but i couldnt move. i dont know if it was from Takaris yelling or my own fear... i watched as they fought. there movements graceful like. i couldnt take my eyes away from them at all.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:21 am

I rushed forward for the chimera, snapping my jaws and bloodily grinning at them. The chimera's lion head roared at me and Jara as I collided with the closest and biggest one. A loud bom sounded through the air as I heard Jara collid with another. I snapped my jaws for the chimrea's necks just barely missing as the lion head snapped for mine. I clawed at it's tender arms, my claws sinking deep. I roared as the goat head ramed it's head into my side. Digging my claws deeper into it I used my superior strength to flip it on it's back and into the water, trying to drown it. As quick as a viper I struck my head at the base of it's main neck. This time I got ahold of it. Sinking my teeth deep into it I snatched my head back, ripping a gaping hole into the animal.
lifting my head up I ran for the one that ran past me heading for Anaiyu. Leaping into the air I landed on it's back, crushing it's spine under my weight, and sank my teeth into it's neck, and riped it open aswell. I looked around, the sour blood dripping around my mouth into the water. Jara had killed the last one.
Suddenly I heard something behind me. I whisked my head around in horror. One had been hiding and was heading straight for Anaiyu. "ANAIYU RUN, RUN" I yelled out
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:20 pm

i pushed my wings out of my shoulder blades and flew above the chimera. i growled and flew down at it, shifting into my dragon form. "Anaiyu NO!" i heard Takari yell. i grabbed a hold of its massive neck and with a sharp twist of my head i broke its neck and used the large spikes on my tail to slam it into its back, breaking its spinal cord. i landed gracefully into the water and while rinsing off the blood on my spikes i lookedup at Takari and Jara ans smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:02 pm

I walked over to Anaiyu as she sat down in front of me smiling up at me. I looked dwon at the chimera.*She coulda committed suicide with that chimera, I guess she's lucky she had dragon in her or else she would have been dead* I thought. The longer I looked at the chimera, the madder I got at Anaiyu for not listening. She was inexperianced with her dragon side, that much I was certain. I looked back down at Anaiyu and growled at her. Still frustrated I leapt at her and with my bigger size and strength pushed her to the ground onto her side. "YOU COULD HAVE DIED ANAIYU, did you NOT see how dangerous they were? Huh? I guess not, next time I tell you to run YOU RUN." I growled down at her. The dragon in me began to reside as the elven leader in me took over. I hated to be worried, especially when it could have been prevented. I pushed down onto Anaiyu harder with the paw I hide on her sides. "Don't EVER do that again unless I KNOW you can" I snapped.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:06 pm

my smile faded... i thought she would be proud of me.... i nodded slowly and whispered. "yes ma'am..." i kept my eyes to the ground. i didnt want to see them glare at me...
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:43 pm

Seeing the guilt on her face I slowly began to calm down. I took my oaw off of her and let her get up. "You did good kid but next time, just listen to her instead, she's a real mother hen half the time, she won't even let me do somethings...and I'M stronger than HER" Jara said as she walked over to me and Anaiyu. I looked down at Anaiyu. I felt bad for yeling at her but she needed to know her place. *God I'm starting to act like an alpha or something* I thought.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:57 am

i looked up at her and smiled half heartedly. "alright." i sighed. "can we just go?" i asked. i wanted to get out of there before something else jumped out at us.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:11 am

I nodded and began to walk off. "Lets just get away from here" I said. The bodies would be food for some other creatures.

(sorry writers block)
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:15 am

i nod and follow Takari and Jara away from the dead carcasses and away from the battle scene
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:03 pm

I looked up at the sky, it was turning into the twilight and getting late. "Its too late to go to the village, we need to find a place to sleep" I said. I looked back at Takari and Anaiyu. Anaiyu had been dragging her tail and head due to Takari's harsh criticism. "Cheer up kid don't worry to much about it" I told her.

I kept my head foreward not looking at Anaiyu. I still felt bad but I kept my ground. I would not become weak. The mission I was on would NOT allow it.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:27 pm

I didn't want to look up I didn't want to cheer up I didn't want to even talk in fear i might feel dragons heat and rage again. no thank you…
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:22 pm

I looked back at the others. Takari held her head up and was looking forward while Anaiyu still kept her head low. I rolled my eyes and, like a whip, flicked the tip of my tail to hit Anaiyu's nose. "You donLt cheer up, I'll be the one to annoye you the whole time you're here" I said as I stopped and turned my attention to Takari. "Don't you think you should change back now? You know what happened the last time you stayed in that form for too long" Takari looked up at me and rolled her eyes. "Yes master" she said sarcastically.

"Yes master" I said sarcastically. I closed my eyes and began to contain the dragon inside of me, she at first clawed defiently but eventually I began to change. My body became more human like anatomy wise and my wings and tail grew shorter. After about a minute I was back to my regular self. I looked over at Anaiyu and waved my hand at her. "well what's it gonna be? Wolf or half?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:51 am

i looked up at Takari, curiously. "How about full?" i shifted into a human, my fur shrunk and faded into skin and my tail and ears disappeared and afterward i looked exactly like a full fledged human. "Better?" i asked, not looking into her eyes. "So where are we going?" i asked aloud. i wsa really curious where they actually sleep... probably better than where i sleep...
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:18 pm

As I watched Anaiyu change a sudden anger and fear ran through me. She was changing into a human.
Keeping as calm as I could without flipping out and going into berserk, and hardly succeding, I looked away and said "Anaiyu I don't care what you turn into but change forms just please change forms now, quickly please, Now" I said as the fear in me went through at the last word. *Human why did it have to be human* I thought. "Anaiyu come with me, quick, Now" Jara said as she lead Anaiyu away. When they were a ways away I put my hands on my head and bent down to the ground, placing my elbows on my knes trying to keep myself from freaking out. I hated humans, I absolutely did NOT trust them nor rather like them. "She only half human it's not that bad" I kept saying to myself in a whisper. Humans. How I hated them.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:05 am

i looked back at Takari as Jara pulled me away. i didn't understand... my mind flashed back to when she noticed what i was changing into. the look of hatred, disgust.... i felt terrible... when Jara finally stopped a safe distnce away from Takari i couldnt help but blurt out. "What the hell is going on?!"
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:11 am

As I stopped I heard Anaiyu demand for an explanation. I sighed as I turned to her and sat down. "It would be best if I just showed you" I said as I closed my eyes and felt for the painfull memories. As the memories and magic flowed through me I transferred it to Anaiyu.
~Flashback~
"Jara looky I found a turtle" A little draconian girl said as she bent down and pointed at the little turtle. From what we could see she was a little hatchling again, not fully grown with tiny horns and wings and a little wavy tail. Her hair was close to her shoulders and was mostly silver except for on the tips. She wore a little white and blue silk dress that went down to her knees. A litle blue dragon, a few inches taller than the girl, entered the picture. "It looks funny" The little girl said as she pointed at the long snout on the turtle. Both the girl and dragon seemed to be located in a forest by a river. "It does doesn't it?" said little Jara. "Takari it's time for dinner." A womens voice yelled from afar. "Coming" Little Takari yelled back as she stood up and ran towards a wooden cabin a few feet away. Little Jara was close behind. As they ran through the door way a Draconian man was sitting at a table. He was tall with dark black hair and dark blue wings that looked like the night sky, his tail long and flowing navy blue he also had silver horns, his eyes were sapphire blue and he carried a very dominant feature about him. "DADDY" Takari squeeled as she jumped into the mans arms. "Your home" she said as she hugged his neck. The man smiled as he hugged her back. "Yes I'm home" he said. A women entered the picture. She was somewhat shorter than TakariLs dad and had long silver hair with light blue eyes and pointed ears, she seemed to be very graceful when she walked as if every step was perfectly practiced. She was obviously an elve. "Takari baby girl don't choke daddy to death" she said with a smile.
Suddenly a loud boom went through the air. Both of Takari's parents looked at eachother and got up, TakariLs dad gently placed her on the floor. "Baby you stay here" her dad said as he and her mother ran out of the house. "B-but" Takari began to say. "Stay" her mom commanded.
After they left Takari loked at Jara. "Im gonna go, you coming?" she asked. Jara nodded and followed Little Takari. What they saw mad Takari scream to the top of her lungs. Her mother and father lay by the edge of the river, gutted and torn. A man stood above them, a dagger in his hand and a black dog with tinted red fur stood next to them. When the man turned around he looked at them both with pure hatred. Takari ran as the dog began to turn. Jara spread her wings and took off. As the dog reached Takari and tore her wings Jara swooped down and bit the dogs nose and grabbed Takari, flying to safety.
~Memory end~
I took a deep breath as the memories resided. "Now you see" I told her.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:18 am

i stared blankly out into space as Jara's memories stopped. i blinked a few times and looked up at her with a look of understading and sorrow. i should've realized what was going on... it was obvious but... there was no way i was going to tell them that the man who killed there parents was my own adopted father... i would remember the hatred in my fathers eyes as he looked down at my after my first shift... he should've went hunting for my parents and others like me soon after... and his dog believe it or else was actually nice at one point... wouldnt hurt a fly. stupid Rex... stupid Jonathan... "i can't beleve this happened to her.." i mumbled. i could not let on that i knew who did this, that i was technacally by law related to him. Goddess only knows what would happen to me then. i shook my head to clear it and started heading back to Takari, letting my wolf ears form on the top of my head so i didnt look all that human.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:28 am

As I quickly wipped the fear filled tears from my eyes I stood up and turned around to see Jara and Anaiyu heading back. I would forget this, I would make myself forget this. Besides Jara Anaiyu was becoming my only friend. "Im sorry....i over reacted." I said, not looking her in the eyes, not even looking at Jara
(you realize you'll have to play as him now right?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a place to call home
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next