*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
    Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Mystery in the Highlands

Go down 
    4 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
    Registration date : 2010-05-27
    Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:45 pm

(I thoguth so also sorry i now i god moded it once i hope its ok sorry)
    "Ok" I said walking away leaving him alone.

I watched the other alphaess walk away and throught my mind I told her to show herself again to him seeing he didnt see her. I watched her look around Then run right infrount of him makeing sure no one saw her i made one of my wolfs apperae to everyone and as axel turned she apperad infront of him and giggle and kissed him on the cheek and when he looked at her she smiled then she dissapeard. Then i called the wolf back.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:21 pm

I turned and watched her walk away and talk to the other alfa. as i saw her start to walk back i walked up to her and asked. "whats wrong with him."
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:24 pm

"I dont now he might just be mad at the men he lost." I said then said "Look theres one out there is it ever gonna end" i asked as I shifted into my wolf form and went to attack it.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:28 pm

"WAIT" i yelded. "LET HIM BE"
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:44 pm

I stoped by him and asked "Why."
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Number of posts : 1399
    Registration date : 2010-02-11
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:29 pm

I walked out when I heard someone yell. Running up to the Moon pack alpha I growled, ready for another attack. "What seems to be the problem?" I demanded, I was not about to hand some more of my pack over.
    Back to top Go down
    http://hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:10 am

"nothing is the matter, everything is going great." i looked out over the wall and looked at the straggling enimy. A idea was forming in my head and i had to share. "Why dont you and i send one man from our packs to follow that person. Then we will know were they are."
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:37 am

"To late you guys hes gone" I said to them In my human form. "Also no sent I smelt him he has no sent how can that be" I asked.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Number of posts : 1300
    Registration date : 2008-09-26
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:45 pm

((Sorry majorly confused..wasn't it Axel's lost love who went to the camp? Who's the he we're talking about? Is my character leaving the camp site?O.o??))
    Back to top Go down
    http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:37 am

(Lol it is axles lost love. the he is u but a lycan controlled apeared at the gate to make sure no one else but axel saw her)
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:55 pm

((Ah, okay. thank you!))

Axel's eyes widened as his heart began to pace. It's her! It's really her! His lost love he hadn't seen in what felt like ages. He watched her curving beauty walk right up to him, the war, the stress of being confined to the camp made him forget about his worries. He didn't even notice the collar strung about her dainty neck, the neck he remembered kissing so many times, claiming it.
    He felt her soft lips brush along his cheek, giving him a kiss he only wished were on his lips.
    She turned and was about to leave him, but Axel wouldn't stand for it. She was his, it didn't matter that they had been apart for so long.
    Following her like a blind puppy, Axel left the camp hot on his former mates trail. Wanting more of her kisses.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:34 am

"*HEs following you lose him* I thought to her mad *Yes master* she thought back and she went throught the pitch black caves and I saw her lose him because of the secret escape we had in there. She lost him and soon after rejoined me. *Good girl* I said kissing him lips while sweeping my hand down her back.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Just like that--she disappeared from his sight and his smell. He lifted his nose into the air, still in full human form, and quickly searched for her. Though he came to nothing.
    Disheartened, Axel crumbled to his knees, his heart breaking once more as the wolf in hm howled.
    Then something sparked in hismind..the collar...he had her--the bastard had her!
    Blood bubbling, Axel stood on two feet and ran back to the camp trying to find the other Alpha's.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:17 am

I saw axel running threw the street and i stoped him. "whats wrong big guy"
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:40 am

"Good my sweet watch him run" I said and kissed her on the lips then laughed.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:50 am

I saw Axel walking back to the camp. Out of curiousity, I straightened up and walked over to him with the other alpha. Being a beta of another pack I knew he probably wouldn't answer but I went to him anyway. Sniffing the air I smelt a sweet scent, which was strange to smell around a male. "Axel you seem down..." I stated. Sniffing again I nodded, yep not male. "You smell of a female, did you encounter an outsider or something?" I asked, trying to look sincere.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:22 am

(lol tay you might need to read mine befor you reply i was already trying to start a conversation)
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:43 am

(I know Seltera walked into it, trying to widen the conversation)
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:34 am

lol yall will u stop fighting)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:16 pm

lmao i dident know we were fighting lol)
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:38 am

well it sounds like it to me yall r always fighting)
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:28 am

((Do I need to show ya'll some Toby wrath? lol))

Axel raised his eyebrows in question. "Didn't...didn't you see her?" he asked the alpha speaking to him.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:12 pm

No i dident i just walked out of the hut there...why who was she...were did she go.?
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:41 am

Whats all the problems about" I asked as axel came by.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Still shaken from his encounter Axel continued to shiver though tried his best to remain tall and firm. He didn't want the other alpha's to think him weak and try to take his pack away from him so Axel shrugged away from them, keeping his distance. "No one...just another female that was taken from my pack a while back. We need to stop this menace. Why can't we take action now?"
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery in the Highlands
    Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next