*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
    Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Mystery in the Highlands

Go down 
    4 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
    AuthorMessage

Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:19 pm

I all of our heads ii said "do you relize what you are asking me to do you inconciderite fool, these people are no longer people they are sure to die anyways if we take care of them now, that will save louds of people and we can get thoughs collers and understand how they work this is something we have to do, but tell you what to compromise i will let one of them excape from my men and i will let you follow him or her, but on one condition i will go with you, and follow the pore sole, seem far enough that way we all get what we want." I was still looking at the group it was horindes "plus i will not have more of my people die because, you want to follow them i will not." So that is your only option, take it or leave it."
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
    Registration date : 2010-05-27
    Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:05 pm

There talking like there playing a game and not deciding the lives of people. *Ugh will you listen to yourselfs we should find out why there hear* I said through our minds and steped out and into the clearing. All of the heads out there turned towards me.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.yahoo.com
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Number of posts : 1399
    Registration date : 2010-02-11
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:43 pm

*Casandra don't!-* but I was too late she had walked out already and the Lycans had already spotted her. Snarling at their new victim the stood up, droping the flesh and bones they held. They were three grey and black 6ft tall Lycan males. Hands sharpened with razzor claws like most.(Like in Underworld, that is a Lycan) They circled around her snaping and growling. Shaking my head I leaped out and stood next to the Blood pack leader. *You fool now we have to fight them* I snapped at her mentally. I growled and gave out a lowed bark as the Lycans circled us. Ready to pounce my fur stood on end. I would let one escape if he was smart enough to run. *Bryan stay out of this fight, you won't be able to take them on in human form* I told the Moon pack leader in a commanding voice.
    Back to top Go down
    http://hotmail.com
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:49 pm

*I dont care we need to see what there hear for* I thought. "Listen I dont care what your doing but I want to know why you are here" I said straighting up. One answered in an acid voice "We want our kill."
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:32 pm

"I started to laugh you guy are way to serious you forget i have 25 guys all around us" i said all of this in ouwer heads. I blew my wisal once witch ment attack, all at once the three of them were overpowerd by the were people, "i am sticking to my plan, i am going to let one escape for you and i can follow", and then as i said this in our heads one of them fled, "thats our man", already my men have already captured the two others and had them tied up and my men all backed away from the two. with spears pointed at them in all directions. "now lets go follow that last one, o and to let you know we have been training a bit dont underestimate me, ever again i could take one of thoughs animals down easy" And at that i saterted after the excape one.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:39 pm

I started after the other clan mebers folowing the one that got away. We ran after a dark black one running away. We followed were it couldn't smell us or see us.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:01 pm

We were running for a while now and one of my guy sent me a messige in morse code with the wissle he had. "in our heads i said,"you guys might want to hear this, my men just sent me a messige threw the wissle, they said they were able to succesfuly get the two tied up, and were about to get the collers off when the collers went to self destruck, there were no caljultys or death by my men butthey were able to get pieces of the coller they are sending it back to my villidge now for examination, they will give me news if they figure something out about the coller. so that went well and i want you to know that we know they were people but they were goners, no matter what we did they were going to die or kill more of my people, or even your people, so all and all we were sucesfull today we saved manny lives." We then went on running after the lycan.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:20 pm

I snorted as we chased afte the Lycan. Suddenly the scent was gone. I skid to a stop. *What the heck?* I thougt. Sniffing around I looked up. My eyes widened. *LOOK OUT!* I said mentally as the Lycan jumped down from a tree. I barely avoided him as he landed where I had stood next to Casandra. He was about to slash at Bryan but I jumped up and bit down hard onto his arm, Lycan blood filled my mouth as I refused to let go. *Casandra I could use a litle help here, tying him down* I said as he tried to throw me off. I clawed at the Lycan as he howled in pain and tried to claw me off.

(please no one speak as the Lycan I have something specific I want to put, please and thank you)
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:40 pm

i roled out of the way if the attacker and at once the leader bit in to him right as a put up my arm were my cupplet was to deflet the attack, But i took to hsitation i threw myself at it knocking it over with my brut forse, and putting my knees on his arms making him unable to use them, when he shouted out in pain again for the second time because of him bitting him i shuved my arm were my cupplet was down his mouth inabling him to bit very hard then i grabed his lower jaw and pulled down with left hand and pulled up with my right breaking his jaw, then when he was parilized by the pain i grabed his upper jaw and the back of his head and twisted it breaking his neck.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:17 pm

As soon as Bryan snapped the neck I let go of the Lycans arm and growled. Shifting to my human for I pushed him back. "You IDIOT now how are we going to get any information? We were supposed to catch him not kill him!" I yelled. I was fuming. What was he thinking? "Did you even think to bother trying to interogate him? We could have gotten SOMETHING but no you rip his head around and kill him...DID YOU EVEN THINK TO FIGURE OUT THERE COULD BE MORE OF THEM?" I yelled as I swung my arms wide and paced back and forth gripping my head and looking up to the sky with my eyes closed. I grunted and gave out a short roar of anger. "Bryan you don't think sometimes!" I said not bothering to look at him as I threw my hands up. "You better hope that your men got SOMETHING out of the other two or else more people will die...you here me? More of our members will DIE!" I yelled as I turned to glare at him.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:30 pm

"Why the jell did you think i did that we did get some informatuon out of the other two i can explain that latter but, HEY LOOK AT ME IF YIUR GOING TO INSAULT ME DO IT LIKE A MAN IN MY FACE, you need to stop usumming that i dont know what i am doing, everything that i have done today, is because i knew what i was doing yet you always shoot me down. HOW ABOUT FROM NOW ON YOU ASK WHAT I AM THINKING, not jsut asoom that i am ackting without any reason. Ehat is your problemlattly you have been acting like a ass all day, you need to chill."
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:41 pm

My nostrils flared as I glared at him. "CHILL HOW CAN I CHILL WHEN I JUST SAW THOSE LYCANS EATING OUR OWN KIND? AND TO TOP IT OFF THEY WERE WOMEN, BRYAN, WOOMMEENN" I yelled as looked down at him. How was he able to act so foolishly when the women of all of our packs were being eaten by them? "AND DON'T EVER TRY TO SAY THAT YOU CARE BECAUSE APPARENTLY YOU DON'T" I yelled as I pointed at the dead Lycan between his feet as he sat on it. I glared at him. "How do you know he did that of his own free will Bryan? How dod you know they weren't being controlled by those collars?...HOW?!" I yelled as I continued to point at the dead Lycan.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Because i think the coller was controlling him like hypnotizzing him, and this is why HE WAS EATING THE WEMON HE COULD HAVE JUST STOPED AT KILLING BUT HE WAS EATING HER. Thats how i know, and there you go again thinking i am not thinking things threw."
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:20 am

I finale had enought and I screamed in my human form "Enough your NOT going to sole anything ARGUING now just SHUT UP AND GET ALONG. Now LETS ALL GO TOGETHER AND SEE WHAT THEY HAVE." I saw the suprise on there face but I could care less I started to walk again when I said "ARE YOU COMING OR ARE YOU GOING TO STAND THERE AND ARGURE SOME MORE WHEN YOU COULD BE DOING SOMETHING." I said as I changed into my form and started to run towards the clearing.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:12 pm

I sterted to laugh out loud, "now there is a women to like right there she got a voice that could scare lions away, i laughed again, "but he started it" knowing he said a childish thing only to lighten the mood. "I am sorry that i yeld at you, but i do want a little respect you know, and if you would ask me what i was thinking insteed of asooming i did it without thought, thats all i ask for." I put out my hand in a jeter of forgiveness. "So can you do that, and i will promiss to fill you in on all the details next time, so you dont feel out of the loop."
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:01 pm

I growled at Bryan as Casandra ran off to go to the other members of the Moon Pack. Not wanting to cause anything else to go up in flames I grabbed his hand and yanked him up off of the Lycan. "I'll give it when you earn it Werewolf, right now I'm not so faithful towards you" I said before turning on him and following Casandra.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:36 pm

When we reached the clearing I asked "So what information did you get." Then looked hesitant and I said in my most demainding voice "WHAT INFORMATION DID YOU GET?" Just then I saw both of them walk out of the woods.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:28 pm

When I caught up to Casandra I waited and listened as the two werewolf humans hesitated before speaking. "The only thing one of them said was 'Beware Older Brother' then he just spat and laughed before the collar self destructed bursting him into flames" he said. *Shit* I thought with wide eyes. *Not him*

Last edited by Takari on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:40 pm

Conri thought out loud *Shit not him.* I asked "What? What are u talking about." Then up come werewolf leader.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:41 pm

As we came to the clearing i saw them and they were already talking to my men. When i walked up to the man telling the story i stood firm, then leaned down into his face, "What did i tell you about giving information to anyone, you dont tell people anything unless i say so or if they give the signal." I turned around to the other to "i am sorry but i have been tighting things up around here i am no longer going to think everything is going to be ok i have gards everywere watching the forest, thats why we forgot about the moon we were working hard on ouwer deffence as you can see. So please i think i do earn it."
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:53 pm

"Ugh WHAT DID I SAY" I yelled again. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE. LISTEN YOU" I said pointing to the werewolf leader. "YOU NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY AND TRUST US BECAUSE SOMTHING IS GOING ON AND IT AFFECTS ALL OF US AND YOU" I said as I pointed to Conri "YOU NEED TO TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW OR WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW BECAUSE THIS INVOLES ALL OF US."
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:00 pm

I shifted to my wolf form and growled at Casandra. *Casandra i'll have to explain some other time rigt now get to your pack I'm leaving to get to mine, be on high alert* I said as I turned to run. *Dont sleep at night* I said as I dashed for the forest.

I looked around to finally hear Conri's foot steps. *Where in the hell have you been?* I asked him as he ran up to me in his wolf form. It was almost night time and everyone had already eaten.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:09 pm

i saw her run off, and i felt bad, but also worried, i turned to the other leader "why does everyone alwayss think i am ognorent, all i do is try to be positive because that is what my people need me to be, i know i make jokes at bad times, but that is to lighten the mood, and i have been trying to act all high and mighty because that is also what i need to be, my people are like humans but unlike humans they dont have that protective, thing that everyone gives them, we are always the weekest trip for we are almost always humans, so i am sorry if i rubed of the wrong way, but you got to admit thanks to me being like that we have been able to do more my people are organixed we got comunication that only we can hear, we got special armor that helps us fight." pointing to the cupplets. "But i guess i am still sorry for the way i acted.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:19 pm

"Listen" I sighed. "Some people need the mood because it helps them think and some times it can be offensive because it seems inconsiterit and what you say may seem insensitive" I said. "I know you need to have a better protection because your most the time human but that dosen't mean that we think your weak we just dont want to see a valuable ali injuered" I said soft. *Also we need to watch Conri he knows something* I thought as I walked of.

*Finale* I thought to our leader as she got close. *I thought you were only going to be alittle while I was about to go look for you* I said. *Listen I want you to gather everyone up and I want to do a check of everyone hear please* she thought tired. *Ok* I said gathering eveyone up.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:02 pm

I jumped and shifted into my human form in midair. Huffing and puffing from my sprint I held up a finger to Seltera. "Problem on the way there and back, I had to take care of it" I said as I straightened up."Get everyone to stay on high alert all scouts wide awake and NOT alone, every scout with a partner, wake everyone up, we'll sleep in the morning" I commanded as I walked off to find a decent drink of beer. I needed it really bad before explaining to Seltera what was going on.

I stood there and loked at him confused for a second. *What got into him?* I thought. I shook my head and began barking out orders to the scouts who jolted up and partnered into pairs. It all was a fuss before everyone was up and awake. Although most were ok with the nighttime change the werewolves of the pack were not since they were in their human form. "Calm down everyone the Alpha will explain soon enough" I said raising my hands up a little.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery in the Highlands
    Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next