*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Shifters Beware

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

Shifters Beware - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:19 am

i laughted along with her even though it was not that funny, and she was now staring into my eyes and i was staring into her beautiful grey eyes. Man i got to say i am glad to meat this girl, i need to find out a way to get her to do something with me but i got to be casual hmmm. o. O come on if you sighned up you got to be somewhat good i mean you can surf. i laugh again, then the waiter comes up "are you goping to be joining them sir." i look at her then back to jessica, "i dont know am i, its up to you"
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:25 am

"Yes hes joining us order what ever you want I'm paying" I said as the waiter came by. "I dont think so im sure to lose" I said and Sighed. "I dont think it matters I could care less about winning I just want to be in the water and also I love to dance thats why I signed up for all of them" I said then smiled still staring into his eyes. *Those eye's I know them.* Then I had a thought "You know what if you think I'm good maby after this we could go surfing and I'll show you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:33 am

well will you look at that she asked the question befor i did, befor thinking i staighten up my back in surprize at the fact, and said well i would love to, i could show you a thing or two, and who knows mybe you can show me some stuff." Then i relized what she fully said, "o wait does that mean you sighed up for the bikeni contest as well." Puting on a sly smile." i would love to see her in one looking her un and down.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:49 am

I sighed and laughted at the question "Yes all of them for girls". "Sure but I dont know what I can teach you." I said giveing him the menu. "So are you gonna be a jugde" I asked flirting alittle and fluttering my eyelings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:13 pm

I look at the menu and said, "you know what let me get this, i just got a crap loud of money from the surfing shack when i mentchoned the surfing contest i can get it, you dont have to waist your money on me. And yes i will be the judge of all the compititionsalong with two others, they are going to be just some random people so people do not try to bribe them." I looked at the menu but i was no longer interested in eating i looked back up and folded the menu.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:27 pm

"I dont bribe people just to win a contest" I said. "I just want to have fun and learn new tricks" I said putting away the menu and paying the waiter. "Ok well I'm dont here by Mia You coming" I said waiting for him to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:40 pm

Laughing again, i said "i will love t join you you can lead the way, but what about this one here you guys were hanging out befor i got here what about her," i turned to face her "im sorry i kind of stoll her from you dident i," winking at Jessica, Do you mind. she said sure and i felt all typs of happy inside, "Ok then that is settled lead the way." i stood up and left a tip on the table.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:50 pm

He winked at me and I blushed. Then we started to walk out the reasturont. "I need to stop at my house before We go to the beach and grab my bathingsuit and my board" I said smiling. "So we walking or did you bring a car to ride in" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:53 pm

I rolled my eyes as I watched the little flirt fest. *I'll warn her later* I thought as I listened to them. "Well I'm done here Mia you coming" she asked me. I looked up and shrugged my shoulders. "What the heck, sure I'll just order to go, Waiter" I said raising up a finger. I ordered a couple of things from him and he came back with the lunches quick. Jess went to pay for it but I held up my hand. "No I got it don't you dare touch that check" I said with a smile. She shrugged and stood up. I stood up and pulled her aside before Bryan could get to her. "Hey be careful girly he's a real skirt chaser, be on guard if you think of trying to get with him" I whispered to her placing an arm over her shoulders like we were long lost friends. I turned my head and smiled at Bryan. "Ain't that right Airhead" I said teasingly. He just looked at me confused. I rolled my eyes and walked with Jess out side.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:03 pm

I looked at her with a confused look, a hate it when girls do that. But i just shruged it off and said "hey you dont need to go home i got stuff at the shop you can use whatever you want to use and we got a changing room in the back, and dont worrie about paying you to Mia if you want you guys can use some of my stuff no problem with me." then i said when we got outside "ya i have a car i have that mustang fastback over there if you want you can ride with me Jessica."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:20 pm

I let go of Jessica and went to examine the mustang. "I have to admit Airhead you got good taste on cars" I said. I looked around and examined the interior, of course with a tympcal guy it would be a mess but surprisingly it was decent. I looked up at him with my hand slightly hovering the hood. "Whats the horse power?" I asked. Although my own Mustang was of the older generation it was not old and creeky. It had a super good horse power engine and a flwaless paintjob along with a booming sound system.[
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:33 pm

"Hey thanks both of you" I said and winked at Mia. "Sure" I said as I walked over with Bryan into his car. "I'll met you there" I said waving to Mia out of Bryan's car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:35 pm

I looked at with a smile, "Well of course i have to update the engine believe me it ant no old piece of shit loo i lifted up the hood to show 5.4 letter 8 cyl Dool engien, VIN S, moddle. "Well what do you think, good enough for you, its got enough hourse power to pull a house lol" I look at her to see a reaction. Lol i will drive though dont get to excided lol maybe latter though.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:44 pm

I laughted "Ok you can drive your car. I like it though." "See you there" I said waving to Mia. "Trust me I'll be fine" I said and winked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:58 pm

I look at her and her cute little smile and i thought, of something, and befor i could think about it i said to Jessica "hey" i tosted the keys what the hell, you can drive, she cought the the keys and put on a truly excided smile. I put back down the hood and got in the passiger seat, "Give her a go, you do know how to drive, right."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:09 pm

"Sweet thanks and yes I know how to drive and I have my license" I said hopping into the divers seat. I smiled at him a true smile. "I'll be gental" I said with another smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:20 pm

I looked at her and smiled "no, no, open her up show me what you can do with her, go as fast or as wild as you want she can hanndle it." i winked at her again the leaned out the window and said to Mia, "Well MIA, now that i know your name, it will be easy to address you, lol but hey try to keep up lol." i got in the car and said "start her up lets see what you can do."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:26 pm

I smirked and rolled my eyes. Mine was definitely bette but I decided not to burst his bubble. Waving I turned to go to my own mustang. I hopped in and reved up the engine just to show off a little. Smiling I pumped up the sound system with the song Animal I have become by Three Days Grace on. Bass booming I backed out of my parking spot and head for my house, it would take me two minutes tops to get to the house and out, another minute to get to the surfshop. Singing along to the song I resisted my urge to change into a tiger. The fierceness pulsating through me the feeling of being nearly unstopable. How anyone could hate turning into one I didn't know. Then it hit me. Slamming on my brakes in the apartment parking area I slapped my forehead. "No wonder she seemed familiar...oh my god I have to get with the others quick" I said jumping out of my car with my keys and sprinting up the stairs nearly busting through my door as I grabbed my bathing suit and board. *Maybe she doesn't know maybe I'm over reacting* I thought as I bound down to my car and sped for the shop. I hoped I was wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:36 pm

As we were flying down the steet, swerving and avoiding cars i was impreessed she knows how to drive, this i could get used to. We were going so fast we were having fun then we came to the long strech that comes right befor the beach and there were no cars. "ok now put the padddle to the floor and push that botton on the steringweel." Knowing she was in a surprize i leand back and got myself ready for the nos to kick in.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:19 pm

I did what he told me and put the peddle to the metal. I pushed it to the floor and we were shot foward. "Damn can she go fast" I yelled to him as I smiled. We were shoting down the road and at that instint I resisted the urg to change into a cheetah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:29 pm

I looked over at her and saw the smile on her face and the pure excitment."Good now that you got that all the way down bush that botton near your right thumb, But befor you do lean back lol, thats the nos" I said with a smile on my face. And then i sat back and readyed myself.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:48 pm

He told me to push down my thumb lean back and get ready. I did exactly what he said then pushed down the button then the car spead up 50 to 60 mile we were now doing 200. "Wow" I wispered wishing more than ever to be my cheetah self but held it back. When we got moderatly close to the beach I slowed down 170 so we were only doing 30. I sighed.

I watched as Mia flew out of her house supositly racing them. She looked worried but I would to if I were her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:00 pm

we got to the beach and i leaned over, "so did you have fun,"i took the keys out of the ignition, "well maybe latter we can do that again lol, but lets go get you a board and a bikini you can fit in lol." We got out of the car, and were walking in the shop when i saw Mia raceing down the road trying to get here, to late she took to long lol. "ya go in pick what you want, i dont care.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:46 pm

My heart was pounding as I skid into a parking space. On the way I had managed to slip my top off and get the top piece of my bathing suit on without flashing anyone. Leaping out of the car I saw Bryan had already made it there. "Sorry I went home instead, I prefer to surf with my own board" I said as I grabbed my other piece and a towel. Wrapping the towel around me I quickly switched my pants into my bottom piece and threw the jeans into the car along with my hat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:00 pm

I had my eyes wide open, "um you do relize we have windows right we both can see you out there, um, changing, and i have a dressing room." i was turning red i could feel it, so i turned to Jessica while she was still looking for a bikini. "Hey why you are at it why dont you get one for the contest you sighned up for, you know one to surf in one for the contest." And while i was saying this i had a sly smile on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifters Beware
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next