*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Shifters Beware

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

Shifters Beware - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:40 pm

I watched as the girl dorve down by the beach and sat there looking at the guy she was flipping out on earlier wave at her for a good 10 minuates. Then she got out of the car and walked over to him. I tired to hear the conversation but all I heard was something about a surfing contest and 2 thousand dollors. I heard her say yes then she walked away and I walked up and signed to join the surfing contest but still keeping an eye on her. Then I ran into her. I dont think I would ever catch her alone so I decided to get her to trust me then kill her when we were alone. "Sorry" I said as I stood up. "I noticed you joined the surfing contest I did to." Wanting to get out of there as fast as I could I waited for her answer than said "Go to go see you later" and ran off befor watching her from afar again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:48 pm

I watched as she started to walk away after sighning the form, and she said some stuff but i did not hear her for i saw the girl that was watching he befor come up. After she was there and sighned the from she bump into the girl and talk to he i heard her say "Sorry" then after getting up saying "I noticed you joined the surfing contest I did to." then befor leaving say "Got to go see you later" and ran off. I wlaked up to the girl after the incounter "hey um i think you should know that girl was spying on you earlyer when you were gitting in the car and leaving, i think you need to stay away from her she seems to be spying on you."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:15 pm

I watched the boy walk up to the girl and tell her that I was watching her and that she should watch out. I need to be watching him to. Then my wrist vibrated and I got a text message. It said we have an extra asignment for me and it showed a picture of a shark first than of the boy that was talking to the girl. The shark shift happened today. This is intrestining a pack of shifters. Not unherd of but rare. This will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:17 pm

I watched as the girl walked away, half listening to 'Bryan' half not. *She reminds me of something...but what?* I thought. Turning I looked at Bryan. "So, two thousand eh? Where you gonna get the money? From what I see you ain't no millionair" I said leaning back and looking him up and down. Nope, just some Airhead, not a sign of anything Guchii or Armani nothing, just an Airhead.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:58 pm

"were am i going to get the money" i pointed to the verry big croud in my stroe "that is were i opend again to make mony and already i have made over 2 thousand lol believe me i know how to make money lol. Did you hear what i said about that girl, you should know that girl was spying on you earlyer when you were gitting in the car and leaving, i think you need to stay away from her she seems to be spying on you, or just following you really hard."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:18 pm

I gave a little hmph as I crossed my arms and glared at him. "Yeah yeah I heard ya now stop nagging about it already she's probably just a creeper she'll go away soon I bet" I said carelessly shoeing away the subject. "If that's all you wanted then I'm going now, I want to go skateboard" I said turning and waving my hand up not bothering to turn my head. "Later Airhead" I said as I walked to my car. Hopping in I backed out and drove down to the skate park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Looking at her i was shaking my head ignorent people,man she thinks she knows everything. Then i said "hey, my name is not airhead its Byan can you please call me by my real name." She turned around to face me with a surprized look on my face for gitting mad, she must never seen me mad.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:48 pm

I decided to follow the girl first. She didn't seem very resourceful I mean she had a warning but didn't except it.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:54 pm

I turned around before hopping into my car and acted surprised before smirking and sticking my tongue out. "Later...Aiiirrhheeaadd" I said teasingly. I did this just to bug him now that I had given him a nickname it would stick. I smirked again and hopped into my car. When I got to the skatepark I got out and grabbed my skateboard. Most of the people there were dudes so most of the heads that turned to look at me went straight to a idiotic stare. I took off my jacket, deciding it was of no use and flung it in the back seat, now only wearing my thick white sports bra like a few other girls that were here. I walked up to the first ramp I saw and placed my board down. Tapping my foot on it a couple of times I looked around trying to decide my path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:42 pm

I was watching all this going down from a distance i have been getting close to this guy for a while, i still do not know if he is a shifter for sertant but i will fing out. "Yo Byain whats up man whats going on man" i heard the story and when he was done i looked surprized. "well i got to say man that is a good idea that is going to bring in alot of bussiness, great idea man."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:06 pm

I followed her to a skate park and when she got there all the guys head turned. They looked like they haven't seen a girl skateboard around here. She started to skatebored down one of the first she came up against. Wow this girl is busy.

I saw another girl come to the skate park. She tapped her foot around looking for a ramp to ride then when she picked it she road like a pro. I just went back to my own ramp when I acidently ran into her. "Oh sorry" I said helping her up. "My name is Jessica" I said holding out my hand for her to shake it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:58 pm

When i looked up from byian i saw the girl following the other girl in the car. Well this is something to behold it looks like we got another little killer on ower hands. Lol this might be something i want to get in. "Hey who was that girl you were just talking to". hey dude dont waist your time all she does is turn you down if you try to be nice she calls you airhead, she is more of a hassle than she is worth, tell you what though, i guess if you want to get with her be a hard ass and act like you do not want he that seems to draw her in all the time. "ok man thanks".
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:07 pm

As I rode around I was suddenly ramed into by another skater. Shaking my head I heard her say her name was Jessica. I looked up and smiled, taking the hand she offered and stood up. "Miakoda, everyone calls me Mia or Koda your choice, nice to meet yeah" I said. "You new to the slopes or no?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:30 pm

"So dude can you tell me anything else about her that would help me hear." He just laughs at me and said just be yourself man i think she will like you. At that i gave a nod, then took the clip board from him and put my name on it, "See you in two weeks man, i will talk to ya latter."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:44 pm

"I come here from time to time and you can just call me Jessy" I said. "Hey you heard about the surfing contest I'm entering you sould enter."

I saw a girl bump into her. They both fell and they started to talk. So her name was Miakoda. The other girls name was Jessica but she didn't matter. I decided to grab a skate board and skate as I walked out from the corriner I was in.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:53 pm

I shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah I'm going but only for the contest and party, the Airhead that's hosting it sorta twisted my arm to get me in, not literally but what can I say" I said with a smirk and small giggle. I heard someone take off on a board and looked over using my perefreal vision. *What the..... her again?* I thought as I saw the girl that was watching me earlier. "Hey umm lets go some place else, I need to get a bite to eat, I'm starving" I said placing my hand on my stomach and flipping my board up with a tap of my toe.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:16 pm

"Sure" I said as I looked over to see a girl skate boarding and shruged. We started to walk to a seafood reasurant. "Hey get anythning you want I'll pay" I said grabing my card out of my wallet.

I watched as they both entered a seafood reasurant. I watched them enter and then I went to the reserant across the street making sure they couldn't see me.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:47 pm

I gave a wide grin as we entered the seafood restaurant. "Gee thanks Jess" I said. I looked at the menu after putting my sleeveless black belly jacket on to cover up my sports bra even though it was stil unzipped. I regretted looking at the menu a litle because as soon as I saw the fish my inner cats tried to get out. Like an alcoholic trying to resist a bottle of sweet chapagn I gritted my teeth and asked the waitor for a Dr. Pepper. "So how do you think you'll do at the contest?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:18 pm

"Oh I dont know I dont think I'm any good" I said ordering a lemonad because I dont drink soda. "I've only gone surfing a couple of times but I just love the water so much that I dont care if I win or lose" I said smiling back at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:21 am

So once all the comotion from the surfing contest was over and there were only a cupple of people laf, i went to the back to collect all the money and go to the regasture to, count how mutch i made from all the comotion. Wow i got me 3,274 dollers,and 53 cents. well i guess i made alot of money opening opening the store for exta time lol. I think i will go get something to eat, to selibrate this wonderus day. So i hoped in my Dark red 69 shelby mustaing and when to my favorit fish resturant. so i walked in and saw the two girls, so i said "whats up".
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:38 am

While me and Mia were talking this guy walked up and asked "Hey guys whats up." I heard Mia sigh and I said "Hi do I know u?"

While I was watching the girl that boy came around again. "Well this makes it easier to trake him and her" I said. In walks this guy who was talking to that guy over there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:51 am

I turned my head to the girl across from the girl, well who is this so i grabed a chare and pulled it up fliped it around and sat on the chair backwords and laeded over the bacvk. Well i dont think you do" i held out my hand, "my name is Bryian, what is your" I was looking strait in her eyes and was putting on a smile, and did not plan to break eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:01 am

Bryian was looking staright in my eyes and I looked startight at his the blush and looked away. "My name is Jessica" I said taking his hand. "And I know who you are I entered your surfing contest and all the others" I said still shying away.

That new girl might get in the way alittle I thought and then brushed it off. No way was one little girl gonna ruin my plan. I ordered a drink soda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:17 am

i saw her look away and blush, it was cute but i need to know her. I looked at her and was racking my memory of her, but i could not remember her there was to manny people it was hecktic i am not surprized. "well i am sorry to say i do not remember you there was to manny people there, it was really hecktic. But i am glad to meat you Jessica. Hey witch day did you sighn up for, day one or two. And how long have you been surfing. Do you think you will win.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:39 am

"Its ok I dont remeber you either" I said and laughted. " I signed up for both days and I've only been surfing for a year" I said and looked back into his deep dark hazle eyes. I Pasued what I was saying. I know those eyes. "Umm what was I saying? Oh And I dont know if I will win or not I dont think so though. I just love the ocean" I said and smiled still staring into those eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifters Beware
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next