*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Shifters Beware

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

Shifters Beware - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:30 am

"Fine by me" I said and gave him a kiss back on the cheek. "But you win by how you get me not many people get this" I said moving my arm along my body.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:19 am

I laughed and decided to take what she said in a different way. "i hope not alot of guys get you. i want you all to myself
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:54 am

"Nope but i've had a hundred guys after me I mean come on you now what I meant actlualy your my first real boyfriend" I told him with a laugh and a wave of my hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:02 pm

"wow really that does make me feel special...it really does."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:21 pm

I laughed and said "Well you are. Special needs. No Im just joking" I then sighed and leaned into him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:21 am

"i wounder how the other two are doing it has been a while ence we saw them."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:30 am

"I'm sure there just getting to know eachother more" I said with a wink and a laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:28 am

I laughed a little. "i hope so mia has always been a little high strung she needs a little lossening up." i looked around and noticed alot of things trees animals. it was all relaxing. "i wounder what else there is to do around hear."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:32 am

If we can find a river we could go exploring" I told him looking around. "Come on lets go look around" I said pulling him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:28 am

I looked her up and down one good time and said."What do you want to go swimming for, skinny dipping"
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:54 am

"Well that depends" I said in a suductive voice leaving spaces after depends for him to fill it in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:24 pm

i wraped her in a hug "depends on what?"
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:27 pm

"dependes on if we can find a river or stream, and if its big enough" I said with a laugh as he hugged me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:17 pm

i did a quick look around and said. "oooo im sure we can find something"
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:31 am

"Come on then" I said pulling him looking round. I gave a laugh and smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:10 pm

i smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Give me one minute i want to fly up and see if there are any rivers or lakes to swim in." then with that i turned into a hawlk and flew up, there was a river and it seemed big but it was a little ways away. *hey you might want to turn into a cheeta and keep going straight it is a little ways to get there.* then at that i started to fly tword the river.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:31 am

*K* i thought to him and turned to a cheetah and followed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:39 am

I flew to the river witch was moderatly kinda big. i flew up as high as i dared and turned into a human to do a cannon ball wheni relized i still had me close on i quickly turned back into a hawk. and flew to shore and turned into a human and waited on her to ketch up.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:40 am

"Hey" I said as I turned into a human and came up right behind him. "Nice one" I said as I walked away behind a tree. I took of my clothes and drapped them over the tree infrount of me. I jumped into the water and when I surfaced I said "You know this defeats the purpose of that new bathing suit you gave me, also come on in the waters great" and I laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:29 pm

I took off the close i had on and hung them in a tree and walked into the river and let out a deep sigh. "it feels so good." i started to swim around a little.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:35 am

(Hey just thought i would tell yall that the 20th throught i think the 26 maybe i wont be able to get on because im going on a cruise then im going to see my grandparents in orlando so i wont be on just to let yall know)

I laughed at him because he seemed so unlike himself to be calm. But i did have to admit the water did feel good. I started to float on top of the water. Waveing my hands in the water slowly. I slowly looked up and saw bryan with atleast ten fish around him. I laughed at them. "I guess you have a couple new girlfriends huh" I asked laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:02 am

"lol ya they must be think of a way there could be a worm this big." i laughed at my own joke then i walked over to were she was flouting and i couldent help but stare at her beautiful body. i used one of my hands to rub her down and i started to kiss her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:28 am

I laughed at him then I started to kiss him playfuly. Then i just kissed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:54 am

i gave her a kiss then i swam away a bit and just looked at her. "you know this whokle time i wanted to see you like this but now all i want to do is look at you"i laughed at my own joke
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:42 am

I laughed at the joke then sighed alittle. I laid on my back again just floating. The cold water felt nice against my aching body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shifters Beware   Shifters Beware - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shifters Beware
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next