*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

A starless night.

Go down 
+2
Toby
Rouge
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

A starless night. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:49 am

Avis was comforted by his words and trusted him,but after being alone and the last of her kind for so long she had gotten used to not seeing other Hagles. She was fine with being the last it gave her motivation to survive to at least show one person in their lifetime that creatures like her had existed once. She wouldn't live forever, she would die of old age if no other disaster corrupted her life.
She delved into the peaceful sensation she felt surging through her. It vanished as quickly as it had sprung into her.
Using the newfound ability to communicate she said, "I'll make a fire to keep us warm. We will rest here tonight."
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:58 am

Atra seemed to disapprove of the fire as he shoot his head. "The fire will burn me, I need cold places." He shifted to lay on his side a wing spreading across the ground. "Come.. lay on that." He had always had a problem with the heat, where when he would go near something like a fire he would be burned to easy or he would have irritated skin. "I'm got enough body heat for the both of us... and our mermaid friend if your wish to join us." my other wing was slightly above waiting for Avis to come so that she might see what his wings are like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:04 am

The Hagle female took to his offer kindly. She refrained from getting too excited for being at such close proximity to him. Her blue eyes seemed to tell a story of what her face tried to hide, how pleased she was to be next to Atra. She quickly abandoned the thought of making a fire, she didn't want to use the last of her flint and it was too much of a hassle to make a fire at this time of night anyway. They all had an eventful day and the allure of sleep was tempting. She didn't bother asking him why he couldn't be near heat but Avis wasn't the type to question, she would let Atra tell her once he felt ready enough to do so.
Crawling beneath his giant wing the warmth instantly reacted to her touch. She felt cozy and her eyes began to droop.
"Thank you Atra.."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:12 am

He didn't mind her proximity the closer to his main body she got the warmer it would be his head would be resting next to hers. slowly closing his eyes the last thing he would see was her a smile on his face as he thought it wasn't a bad sight to go to sleep to. "I will make sure your dreams.. are well." he says in a soft voice into her ear as his Aura mixes with hers so she wouldn't have a stressful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:37 am

"Its ok I feel better in the water. Dont worry about being disturbed my animals will watch after you and not attack you" I wispered to him. "Its ok... I dont like being a mermaid any way so call me what ever you want..." I said and walked of. I slipped into the water and felt my skin become scales and I slipped into the water. I grabbed the sea weed by me and twirled myself into it. I feel asleep in the water.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:53 am

Atra gave a small nod as he moved into a more relaxed position nuzzling a little bit against Avis he would then rest knowing she'd be warm and they'd be safe, at least for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:49 am

I felt the sun through the water and looked up. It was light out so I untwisted the sea weed. Kissed it on a leaf and swan up into the sun. I yawned and desided to let them sleep if they still were witch my animals tell me they are so I decided to do some extercises. I swan down to the bottom of the lake. Turned around looked up and swam as fast as I could shooting up in the sky. Then I turned into a human while I was in the air and tried to turn back into a mermaid before I hit the water. I didn't work that way. A couple of seconds after i failed to turn back into a mermaid before hitting the water I turned into a mermaid. I was so mad I screamed in the water. I knew I could scream under water and no one would hear it outside of the water. I swam to the shore changed into a human and stalked of into the woods staying away from them. I jumped up into a tree and bounced inbetween many trees. I was so mad I kicked a whole buntch of stuff around making it fall. all the animals kept out of my way cause they could feel my anger. Then a cheetah thought that te intruders made me made so she growled at them. I jumped from tree to tree to stop her and make sure she wasn't hurt or them. I thought to her stop its not there fault stop its me.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Avis's eyes fluttered open like wings as she awoke feeling the warmth of the sun soak into her skin. She was still curled beneath Atra's powerful wings and slid out from beneath him trying not to wake him. She had heard splashing from the lake only minutes before which was what had awakened her.She stretched and uncurled her wings, letting them spread and feel the air breath into them. Her wings shuddered with the relishing feeling of being open and then Avis folded them regretting to cut them off of their freedom.
She padded through the forest, looking over her shoulder at Atra seeing that he was still sound asleep. She would be back before he would wait she was concerned about the mermaid and wanted to know more about her to see if she could help her. The Hagle woman had gotten the feeling that the mermaid doesn't like being what she was, that she wanted to be human.
Avis had collected memories of wanting to be human once, if she was human she could've been with the man of her dreams, her true love and he wouldn't have slaughtered her race. But it was no use, there was no way of changing one's appearance only changing one's perspective.
After walking silently like a butterfly, Avis found the mermaid in the tree with human legs.
Morning friend, she thought to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:27 am

Atra awoke alone but in with being able to track Avis he would have mo problem having his Aura follow her and find she was safe the mist showing its self to her and lightly brushes up aganst her as if acknowledging her position. He flapped his wings still tired but a few bits of food would fix that. He took to the sky and headed for the ocean having moved a long way out he'd seek something bigger. He scouted on the surface a gigantic that was more to his liking, he climbed higher in the sky and then as he was at his peek for attack he tucked his wings in and rocked down blowing a small explosion the break the water the fish had no chance as Atra moved his claws into it and sliced the blood vessel under in its gills as it now bleeds out. Atra went down to near where the Hagle and Mermade was setting down as a voice spoke to the Hagle ~I have something to eat if you are hungry.~

Fish:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:33 am

Avis was amidst speaking to the mermaid when she felt Atra's aura presence come to her. She shuddered against the feeling of a tingling warmth and leaned into it slightly but tried to ignore it at the same time as she tried to resume the conversation. Once again she was interrupted when she felt a huge shake in the earth as a large fish landed near them. Turning wide eyes at the dead meal Avis looked from Atra to the fish.
Hungry enough? she teased releasing the familiar magic of her aura mingling with his, pushing her mental words into her aura for both the mermaid and the shape shifter to hear.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:50 am

Atra smiled at her as his presence receded back to himself leaving the two to talk as he was yet to break it open, he knew the other animals might need something and that for a predator around these areas it was hard with eating fish all the time. He garbed rocks in his mouth and placed them around making a place for the fire as he snapped a tree down leaving nothing but kindling taking big chunks he'd set it up for a good fire that could last a while them making a stock pile where the kindling would go. He made a few cuts and striped the skin from the large bit of meat as he took a big side of it he set it out near where a group of cubs where letting them feed off it being plenty for all of them but with Atras hunger at least half of it would be a appetizer as the fish was bigger then he was. He turned it over and did the same taking 1/3 And started to eat it leaving the skin on that side so that it wouldn't go off as fast. "If you two are hungry there are sizable bits here for you.. take at least half each as the rest are for you's, take something to eat and fill up on what you can for supplys then let the rest have there fill of it."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:02 am

"Good morning to you both" I said smiling. Then I told the girl "Is there something that troubles you... or is it a question" I asked reading some of her thought but not wanting to be pushy or intrucive. Then I looked at atra and said "No thank you Im not hungry." MY ill temper had sizled alittle. I wasn't in that mutch of a bad mood any more seeing them two.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:29 am

Atra nodded his head carefully. "Then store what you can for later or it might as well go to the other animals AFTER Avis takes what she can eat and needs from it." he started to lick at his claws making sure they were clean and his belly well feed before he moved behind a tree and changed into his human form and his cloths coming back out and sitting a bit away off so as no tto distract them.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:12 am

"Sure" I said holding my hands out for him to throw the meat so i could give it to Alvis.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:29 pm

Atra nodded picking up the meat in his claws and climbing the tree a little out stretching the meet. "Make sure you get some too and you know being that were different i think we should all stick together."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:05 pm

"Sure" I said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:05 am

Atra shook his head at he 'light' response to such a thing as this. "It's better to be inhuman then be human, trust me all they know is violence, hate, war and a whole mess of ugly things and I should know." I climbed down as I sat over my kill still 'owning' it.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:04 pm

"From your experiance they do but when there born there gental and cute" I said. "Oh that reminds me... would you guys mind I have to go feed some one Ill be right back" I said getting up and running of towards the cheetah cave. I got there and thought How is he. Hes fine mis the cheetah mother said. I bent down and picked up the baby human boy that i've been watching over. "Chris chris hunny wake up" I said shaking the little boy. "Ugg... mommy" said my little boy waking up. "Mommy your back can we go play today" he asked excited. "No not today mommy has somethings to do maybe later. you are not aloud to leave the den" I told him in a stern voice. "Oh... Ok mommy" He said sad. "Maybe at night" I said suggesting that if we could. I didn't want them to now about him and try to kill him. "Ok mommy has to go heres your food eat up ok good bye" I said kissing him then handing him some food i stole from castle but they dont care i take such little amounts. I then walked back to them and said "sorry had to take care of some stuff." I laughed and sat down again.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:41 am

I had seen the energy of another still dwindle on her but I didn't know what spices it was due to a little bit of memory lose. "Yea for that small amount of time then they are the just like the others they are never different they will go after what ever will be better at the face value." He looks out across at the animals and then splits some more of the meat he had saved for him self and gave it to the animals agian. "Thats all I got to give away little guys."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:01 am

(Is it ok if i have a human baby wit me sorry i forgot to ask i just thought of it last post)

"Well I believe you can teach any animal or speices to be caring and concerning" I said to him. "THank you that was very kind" I said as I watched the animals go up to the meat and start nawing on it. The two baby cubs went up and started to try to chew of bits of it. I laughed at them.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:22 am

(It is)

I looked at her and gave a small nod taking her thanks as I watched them having still some left for supply's for if we needed it, I sat down for a while to let the entire meal digest.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:37 am

(Yeah *Hugs* lol Ill also make it blue later i cant on this computer)

"SO what are you gonna do about the castle" I asked getting down to business. "I was thinking my animals and I could be a distraction or I could come with you and help tell you where people are and when since I can do that mind thing" I said pointing to my head and laughing.

Last edited by Im_a_wolf_lover on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:41 pm

He gave a small smile. "If you look like a human and act like a human you can be a human to them, thats whats good for us." He looks to Avis not wanting to offend her. "And some times its good to have an eye in the sky, which Avis, You'd be perfect for, birds could be used but I'd rather trust Avis." I said wanting to include her. "You and I could just simply walk in and take a look around with Avis watching our backs, a 'distraction' would just alert them."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:30 am

"Not if its to escape or a realy smal distraction like a rat in a womens house" I said with alittle dark humor. "And of course I can act human how do you think I keep soulders out of my forest." I asked sounding bafled he thought I couldn't act human, but i said it with sacasm.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:47 am

He gave a small nod. "First I need the scout the place so, it'll just be walking around finding out where everything is and where there weak points are and so on and so furth... there is no need to be nasty." i said to her sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A starless night.   A starless night. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A starless night.
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next