*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Empty
PostSubject: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:03 pm

A young woman with dark red hair that bounced around her shoulders in ringlets. She had fair skin completed with faint freckles, that darkened when they got closer to her light green eyes. She had an hourglass figure, with a fragile frame crunched together as she sat on a cushioned stool over a counter sipping from a straw connected to a chocolate milkshake.
It was a hot summer night in New Mexico, even the air conditioner in the restaurant didn't ease the stuffy feeling around her skin.
There were not many citizens in the building tonight, which was a comforting thought on Corie's part. She didn't know if she could be around too many people since it was so hot lately. She flipped her dark red hair over her thin shoulders and gazed ahead thinking about what she had to do for work tomorrow since she didn't feel like doing any of it tonight.
Call her a slacker but she wanted a night off from stress.
It was a relief when a customer entered the building, bringing a brief draft to her sizzling body temperature. She reveled it and took a deep sip from her shake.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Bite Me Milamber Scott   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:22 am

As Milamber made his way through the front entrance of a newly added Burger King He thought to him self about who the guild may send this time. He laughed a bit at the thought of them sending another newly added guild member. the fact that the last guy was new didn't matter but that he was a messenger who lost his package by the time he reached Milamber was asinine. Milamber thought as long as its not him i wont kill any one tonight. As he walked through the door he quickly scanned his surroundings searching for anything or any one. All he saw was a red headed human female, no threat to him of course. Hmm....I wonder?....no not now i have to keep on task. He thought to him self as he shook the images fed to him by the women. Stay on task Milamber.......

Last edited by Kageshi on Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:08 am

Sitting still in the chair, I sat there staring boredly ahead. There was nothing to do in this boring little town. My head began to turn about the big city, maybe the Big Apple, I wouldn't mind going there and making a name for myself. I then rolled my eyes up to the cieling, like that would ever happen. Here I was, sitting at a small cafe drinking a milkshake feeling sorry for myself. How weak I must seem to the workers here. I just thought about my job-- a janitor at a Burger King...
Some fame I have conjured up.
I grumbled to myself until I heard the restaurants door open. out of curiosity, I glance over my shoulder and find that it was a man--no big deal--but when I looked at him closer there was an air of beauty and mystery around him, especially in his cold gaze as he scanned the room.
When I saw him begin to flick his eyes towards me I whip my head around, blushing and my heart thundering quickly. Hope he didn't see me checking him out. Wouldn't that be embarrassing?
To make myself seem like I paid him no attention, I drank some more of my milkshake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bite Me (Milamber scott)   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:04 pm

A small chuckle escaped my lungs as I caught the young lady checking me out. As my mind started o wonder on the many things I could….do…. no I thought to my self keep on task…what’s wrong iv never really been this distracted… must be the lack of feeding this week. I made it to my seat and sat at the fourth both from the right hand door, waiting for this messenger .
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:07 pm

Hearing the man shuffle behind me I took a peak out of the corner of my eye and saw him grab a seat in a booth--probably waiting for somone, I guessed. And no doubt a date. Of course, a guy as handsome as him is most likely taken. They always are.
Since I knew it wouldn't effect me in the least since I didn't know the guy I finished my drink and left the resutaurant. My head was still reeling about the man and how I had reacted to him.
How childish of me! I'm a full grown adult and here I was, blushing and slightly shaky just from seeing him. But it had to mean nothing of course.
I preferred not to date, haven't dated since I was a Junior in High School.
I slipped out my cell phone, checking the time. 9:00 pm. It was cooler outside than it was in the building although it would always be somewhat hot cause it was New Mexico and for some reason, the atmosphere enjoyed tormenting me with it's heat.
Taking a deep breath I began to wander my way over to Burger King which was only a few blocks away. It would be a nice walk. Everyone was at home trying to either sleep or cool off, so it would be peaceful which it all that I asked for tonight. I was getting sick of the drama between co-workers at work and how they always put me smack dab in the middle.
Everyone would be gone by the time I got there and would leave me plenty of time to be by myself and savor the quiet.
With my leather cowboy boot heels clicking on the paved sidewalk I made my walk brisk and swift, trying not to show up late.
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-04-22
Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:43 am

A young woman with jet-black hair accidentally bumped to her. A small package fell with the contents spilling out of it.She bent down, without saying anything, and swiftly picked up the things and puts them back in the brown envelope.
She stood up and mumbled sorry before walking away from the woman,headed towards the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:28 am

I almost jumped as the woman bumped into me. My heart was racing so fast that I couldn't stop myself from apologizing over and over again. When the strange woman kept walking I blinked a few times and continued to press onward. Maybe that beautiful woman was that one guy's date in the cafe. Who knows. I picked up my pace again and hurried to my work seeing it in clear view.

(Psst!! There's a vampire in the cafe if you two wanna mingle, Kate!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bite Me (Milamber scott)   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:48 pm

As I watched the lady walk out, I thought to myself wondering weather or not I should follow and catch up on my feeding. I was abit parched and could use a drink…but I am waiting for a messenger…how bad would it look if he had arrived here and I’m no where to be found…. I got up deciding it was okay the messenger had arrived yet and I could always play it off like I had just arrived after I was done. As I made my way out I caught her sent and that of a vampire probably the messenger but who cares the woman’s aroma was to tempting to stop now.
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:17 am

I tried hard to stop myself from attacking that woman. Her scent was mouthwatering and I was hungry. I walked fast to get away when I saw him. Probably tired of waiting.Or maybe hungry too. As I saw him go towards the woman, I knew what he was going to do. And he has a mission to do. I ran to him with vampire speed. "What are you doing?" I asked in a stern voice as I blocked him from going any further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bite me (milamber scott)   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:03 pm

I saw the messenger and stopped. its about time you got here i thought you baild on me.....iv been here for 2 hrs what took you so long? As i talked my way out of this untimly happening i watched the young woman walk away loggign her sent in my head for future referance. you messenger what have you brought me.... it better be something more than what you brought last time. ohhhh god im hungry
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:29 pm

I hurried to the front door of the Burger King, pulling out my circular ring called a keychain that held all the keys for the building upon it's hinges. I sighed as I found the main door's key and injected it into the keyhole. Feeling the rusty gears turn and unlock I pushed open the door and rushed inside. The manager casted a side long glance at me as I ran to the back room and got dressed into my dirty jeans and T-shirt with an apron tied around me. I began to push the cart with all the cleaning supplies on it and entered the men' restroom starting to clean it, especially the urinals....gross....
My nose pinched at the stale smell of urine and at the yellowing panels. I pulled out some scrubbing materials and started y work. Another night as an average janitor.
Pretty exciting huh?

((Hey Kate, could you enlargen your font a little? It's hard to read))
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:43 am

"Snap out of it!I'm hungry too,y'know," I said handing him the brown envelope. "There, he's got something for you to do. Help yourself and read it. Come tomorrow night at his place. I'll meet you outside.." I said it too fast that I can't even understand most of the words I'm saying. I fell down on the pavement and clutched my stomach.I moaned softly,slowly,carefully increasing to a scream. I can't move and I feel nauseated."What's happening to me?!" I screamed.Everything happened so fast,then I passed out.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:08 am

I grumbled halfheartedly to myself as I took out the mop and began slushing it on the floor, scrubbing off the stains. Let's see, I thought to myself, Got the restrooms done. Tables are clean. Napkins, drinks, everything's replenished or refilled. I ran through my head of what else there was to do. There HAD to be something that I left out. I glanced at the clock above my head, reading it...it was already eleven at night. The place was securely closed and the store manager had left almost an hour ago.
I think I've got everything done, anticipating the point to which I get to go home and sleep. Possibly eat but that milkshake filled me up and with the temperature being so absurd and hot I wasn't hungry in the first place. Mostly thirsty, but my stomach could wait until tomorrow.
I mopped the floor, my thoughts returning to the man at the cafe, so different, so mysterious. There was something odd about him and I wanted to know what it was, but something told me to stay far away from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bite Me (Milamber Scott)   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:55 pm

all i could do is stand there and wonder whats was happening to this person......"are you ok?..... because you dont look okay" after moments of no answer and the screams getting louder i grabe the messanger bye the neck to cut off all noise and put hi over my shoulders all i could think to do was brig him back to my place and let him ride it out. the sound died out and for a long while he was bariy getting any air. as i ran overthe tops of buildings completely silent i thought to my self. i know saw here walk into that burger place.... what isit ah yes burger king i thught i wonder if i could catch up to her tomarrow after the meeting and..... whyam i thinking like this its just a human female....... food thats all no different from any other meal..... i waslyin to myself but it was the most i could do.
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:40 pm

((Uhm,yeah,the character's a woman ^^))

I woke up a few minutes later in the shoulders of the guy.He was jumping swiftly from building to building and it makes me so dizzy."Put me down.I'm fine" I said softly but out of breath. I hate you Tyler I thought chuckling to myself.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:39 pm

((Who's Tyler? Do we get to know later!? *excited!*))
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:12 am

((I edited my profile.See Tyler there ^^.Anyway,He's the lover.lol.Then I'll be needing someone to play as Tyler.Haha.))
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:15 am

((Ooh! Can I play him?!?!))
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:39 am

((Sure!I'd happy. Very Happy Yey!))
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:15 am

((Spiffy! Is there any specifics you want from Tyler? Or can I just go full out?))
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:11 am

((No.Just do anything you want.Haha.I like it better when its somebody else's idea. Wink ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bite Me (Milamber Scott   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:27 pm

as i jumped from building to building i heard her start to yell let me down so imediatly i stopped and let her down reilizing i had been driffting off in my thoughts. as i set her down i asked what the prob was and if there was something she needed. "you know i dont have all time to just take care of you"
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:45 am

I hesitated at first whether I should talk to him about this or not.Besides, it's a woman thing;why should I tell him? "No.Just take me to the nearest pharmacy." I said suddenly feeling nauseated."I need to puke..." I followed saying it out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:10 am

((okay! I'll get right on it! I'm not gonna post much for Corie since she's just cleaning BK, but I'll get a heads start on Tyler))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bite Me (Milamber scott)   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:38 pm

"oh my god your prego........oh god i can smell the blood......" as i set her down i tryed to no focus on everything but the blood seeping out of her. i havnt feed in forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next