*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:47 pm

((Tyler and Aradia are over at their place, while the two vamps and the human girl are still doing their thing back at the human girl's apartment. Does that help, any?))
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:48 am

Devy slowly opened the livingroom window to the humans apartment, watching as the girl cooked herself something to eat, she licked her fangs and wondered what this one would taste like. She finally got the window all the way open and crept inside hiding behind the couch and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-04-22
Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:52 pm

((I meant about my character getting preggy.I was thinking of it the whole time. o_o))
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:56 pm

With the water coming to an extreme boil i tossed in the cube of noodles and toyed with it with a fork, I thought I heard my window open but it could've been nothing. I glanced up towards the living room and saw nothing. Besides, I was up on the 2nd story, no one could get near me. I was safe anyway.

I stared doubmfoundedly at Aradia. "Well?" I asked, slightly demanding , "how many months are you along now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:46 pm

"Wow. I had absolutely no business tonight. Actually, I haven't had any business for a while...oh well. It's not like I have to eat or anything..." I laughed at my dry attempt at humor. It was a pleasant night. That was my thought as I lounged on the roof of a building. Below me, a certain girl with freckles was cooking something. I could smell it from here. I didn't find it appetizing, though. I eat whatever my clients cook/bake/fry/broil, but it just tastes like dirt. I do it out of extreme politeness. "So...how to kill the time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:47 pm

I Crept back to the window and closed it then went back to I hiding spot behind the couch. The girl was cooking and it smelled horrible...Unlike the blood that ran through her veins. Creeping around the couch quietly trying to see the girl I quickly walked down the stairs without a noise and hid behind the counter waiting for her to finish her meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:20 pm

My ears twitched. Obviously, I wasn't the only night creature roaming about. "Hmm..." I wondered who else was creeping around this building. Should I go look? "Of course I should. Why wouldn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:19 am

"I...I don't know." I replied.I was shaking this time.What the hell was I thinking?!I shouldn't have told him.This is stupid. I stood up and walked towards the door. "Okay.Uhm, nevermind.This is crap.I didn't know what I was thinking.Imma...Uh..Just gonna get home.Sorry." I mentally slapped myself in the forehead.Wrong idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:25 pm

I decided, hey. What the heck? Might as well go have some fun. Not like I have anything better to do. I swung down a few of the ladders convieniently placed on the side of this appartment building, and in one swift, ultimate, super-sexy awesome ninja move, smashed through the second story window (which was closed?!) and landed right on...the...couch...no! Flying down the stairs on a relatively soft landing on...what? Right on the OTHER midnight prowler wandering around here. "Sha-ZAM!" I whispered triumphantly as I sat on his back. (sorry Devy. I wanted to make things interesting.) "Tsk tsk. Creeping around a poor human girl's appartment while she's cooking? Naughty, naughty." I wagged my finger at him. I hope she didn't hear me smash through her window...
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:19 am

I clasped onto Aradia's wrist, although she may be pregnant didn't mean I wanted her to leave. I swung her around that she collided into my chest. I looked down at her with sincere dark eyes and felt my love for her thunder within me. My hold on her wrist became tender as I stroked her fair cheek with my free hand. "Don't go. Stay here," I pleaded softly.

I jumped as I stirred the noodles, breaking them apart. What happened? I peered passed my kitchen and into the living room, hearing glass shatter. Tentatively, I took slow steps out while slipping a butcher knife behind my back. I saw that my window was broken but I couldn't see the cause of the accident. This made me nervous and jumpy. I wanted to get out of my apartment--now. But being foolishly brave as I was raised to be I asked the air, "W-who's there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:11 am

I considered three options. 1. I scare the living daylights out of her, being quite capable of doing so. 2. Standing up, muttering, apoligizing, and disappearing out the door. But neither of these sounded much fun, so I went with the third. I stood up and said, "I would apoligize for the window, but I'm at a loss. At a loss for words because I looked into your eyes. Would you be so kind as to grace me with your name?" I turned the full force of my eyes on her, bright and gleaming with a smoldering undercurrent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lol   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:14 am

as i watched another fucking vampire try to take my human i wondered to my self how many am i going to have to kill before they get it..... he jumped down and i heard her say something but before he could respond i leaped at him taking him from the ledge and off the building......all of this was took quick for the human to even see.... "stay away from my human" i hissed....abit fed up with how things where happening it was almost as if every vamp in the who world was after this human....."all this life and strength you would think more vampires would have better things to do then steal others prey...or is that just me?" i said to this vampire.....i reached into my trench coat gripping onto my katar........thinking am i going to have to kill this one... and the vamp girl just for this human....but then again what do i care im a vampire assassin this is my job...."so you going to leave? or do i have to make you leave?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lol   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:17 am

(ill kill you to Devy, i layed clam on this human in the beginning XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:29 pm

"Well, miss, I guess you're rather popular tonight." I grinned. "Calm down, home skillet biscuit. I was just checking things out. No need to whip out your pistol, cowboy." I groaned internally at that. I HATED that saying. But I didn't want any trouble. I was just fooling around, but these guys mean business. "I'm out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lol   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:20 am

i watched as the vamp took his leave...either he wasnt in it for the fight or he just didnt think he would win...none the less he was gone now....i thought to myself all i need to worry about now is the vamp already inside....i wonder if ill have to kill her...as i thought i jumped silently up to the balcony.....fuck it i said and grabbed the human. i quickly jumped out the window and made it off towards my place......my god she smells good i thought to my self i wonder if she tastes just as good.....
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:11 am

I stared at his freakin' gorgeous eyes. Those tempting eyes that would mean even the simplest thing in my life. Tears formed at the corners of my eyes;gently trickling down my cheek. "Please Tyler," I said, almost like a whisper. "I don't need this right now. What I need is understanding. You get that don't you?" I touched his cheek and pulled away from his arms. "I'm sorry." I turned my back on him and walked away. I might be needing some time for myself right now.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:08 pm

Before I really had an idea of what was going on a large man took me by surprise and grabbed me in his arms. What the fuck?!??! I struggled out of his hold but was only brought to a nonbugding arm almost like friggan steel. He was cold as I saw my apartment disappear before my eyes. Who were those people in my home? What will they do to it? How DID they get inside? I was on the fucking SECOND STORY! And then I hesitated. Shit! I thought to myself, I left the oven on! If that placed burnt down it would be my fault. I didn't want to pay for all the crap that would come along with it and be sued and what not. Now I started kicking and screaming at the man.
"Let me the fuck go! Who do you think you are?!! If the apratment burns down you're SO paying for all of it!!" I screamed at him--he seemed unphased. Then I thought to what that vampire said "I guess you're rather popular." What did he mean by that?

"Aradia," I called after her, "please don't go. I'm trying to be. Please? I love you." But who knew if she heard me. She was upset and it was my fault. I mentally kicked myself for being so stupid. I loved her why couldn't she see that? It doesn't matter if she's pregnant or not. I'll still stand by her. But I helplessly watched her walk away not knowing what to do next. Sometimes it sucked being a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:51 pm

I halted when I heard those words. He loves me. HE LOVES ME. I didn't expect this. I didn't expect him to declare it even. I always and felt how much he loves me, but actually say it. Those three words. A teasing smile crept on my face. "Really?" I said facing him. "You love me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:51 pm

((Ok to clear one thing up here I AM A GIRL!!!!!!))

"God damn your heavy" she Yelled at the other as she noticed her prey being carried off "Damn it now look you lost me my supper" She stalked off to the window then turned around and went back to shut off the stove walking back to the broken window she yelled over her shoulder "IF you EVER stop me from gettting my prey again i will make sure i drain YOU instead" with that she jumped out the window and ran to a distant tree
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:29 am

I stared at him for what seems to be the longest time.

My mind bugged me of the possible answers he might say.
Yes. No. Maybe. I don't know.
Dang, I should have not said that. I thought to myself, cursing under my breath.

"So, you not going to answer?"
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:25 am

((Sorry I didn't reply! I was waiting for everyone else to take their turn ^^; but Idk what happened to the rest of the characters and their creators....))
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:51 pm

((It's fine. I'm wondering, too. I thought if I'd post something they will notice, then we'll be able to continue this RP. Hmm.))
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:16 pm

((Yeah I appreciate your efforts but I think this RP will be on hiatus for a while :C))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3