*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2009-04-22
Female

+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:28 am

"Okay!So I am,just stop panicking...You make me even more wanna puke my guts out." I wanted to collapse at that moment but I held on to my consciousness."Can you just please help me get home?" I said.I was tired and I felt sick and all I wanted was to be with Tyler right now.Besides,I have to tell him about this.And, I might admit, I am a little scared of what his reaction will be.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:45 am

I reclined in my chair, leaning my head back as I let out a long, unneeded sigh. I was a vampire, I had no need for air like those weak humans did--but i will admit, they tasted hella good--especially the virgins. I looked to my right at a closed door, where I had two virgin women taht were addicted to the high that they got whenever I took their blood, rested for tonight. I'd already fed from them and was temporarily quenched.
Taking a brief glance outside the window above the TV screen the darkness was tempting. I'd been stuck in my house for a couple of days due to how hot it was outside, though it didn't affect me much like people I still felt the stuffy air congest my eyes. So I had retreated to staying home for the past 2 nights.
But the itch to go outside and mess with humans and drop havoc on them was too much to resist. I pulled on my brown leather cowboy boots and stood swiftly, running my hands through my silver hair quickly. I glided out of the front door not bothering to lock it, I had no special possessions like my European cousins did, who were rich and extravagant in their mansions and needed guards 24/7/365. I had no desire for that kind of stuff--don't get me wrong, I have a ton of money I just don't like to flaunt it like my cousins did.
Besides, who would steal from a vampire?
I had to conceal my snigger as I made my way to Burger King, wondering if it was open. I wanted to chew--not necessarily that I craved meat cuz that's about immpossible for my kind no matter how old you are, but the sensation of acting I was human and remembering how to chew was something of amusing. I was able to swallow food, but in a couple hours it would just coem right back up.
Still.
I did this every so often and fries sounded like a good suggestion, since they won't be as nasty coming back up as burgers were. So, I made my destination for BK thinking darkly that it better be open or I'll just sneak in and make my own.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:16 am

Devy sat in a tree beside the BK and watched as a male walked in, It was strange he didnt smell like a human so what was he doing here? She jumped down from the tree landing lightly on the ground and walked behind the building to the backdoor she wrenched it open grabbed one of the shirts hanging in the back and put it on, She walked to the front counter and acted as if she worked there waiting to serve this strange man.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:09 am

((Hey Devy! You can't post in an already created Rp unless you've created a Profile. It's just one of the rules so I know whos in the RP and who's not and so other members can read about your character and everyone can work with the Plot. If you go to UnRestricted Prolfiles>>Click on Bite Me Profiles, then you can read a little about the plot and post about your character.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bite Me (Milamber Scott)   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:23 pm

"Alright alright ill take you to your house but thats it". as i listend for directions i tryed to focuse on the smell of the lady at the store and how much i wanted her blood nainly to keep myself off of this woman.....was she dumb.....must be to come up to a vampire having been bleeding like this......"lets go"
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:34 am

I told him directions to Tyler's house.I had to tell him now.He should know about this.I told him to put me down when I saw Tyler's house from a distance."I can take it from here.Thank you." I said and walked away.
I approached the door and braced myself for what will happen.I knocked but no one answered.I opened the door and clearly,he was not here.I scowl crept my face.Where is he? I asked myself.
I left and started to search for him.Mainly tracing his scent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:32 am

She walked back out the backdoor of the BK then around the building, As soon as she saw the tree that she was sitting in she jumped back into it, The minute that her feet hit the branch she was sitting on she imediatly started to jump into other trees trying to find someone that she can feed off of.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:36 am

I took a view at my accomplishment, I had the place spotless. It looked very nice and clean. I even caught the gleam off from the tables that I scrubbed the hell out of. Sighing in contentment, I clocked out and took my janitor keys into my pokets. I ran through the restaraunt quickly, double checking I put everything away and everything was clean. I locked the drive thru window and headed for the exit, switching off all the lgihts as I made my way out. With the door locked shut behind me I encountered the stuffy air again, checking the time on my cell phone--2 am. And wow, was I tired. Since I had a milkshake a couple hours ago, I wasn't hungry and headed for home. Despite the heat I felt goosebumps ride across my skin as a dark feeling crept inside of me. Something was wrong, and it didn't feel right.

Tongiht was a nice night. I was fed by my two virgins at home and the air was just right now. It was 2:15 am, I determined as I checked my watch, and the atmosphere was just right. There weren't much humans around, but then again, it was late, it's New Mexico--practically a desert, so it was a given that no one would be up and around everywhere. If I completely filled myself up to make my skin pinker than usual I could actaully go out into daylight for a couple hours. But I wasn't in the mood for feeding. I'll go into daylight later on this week. Tonight I felt myself throb and yearn for something that I get quite a few tiems a week. I felt myself rise as I caught a whiff of a human scent. It was strong, healthy, and delicious. By her smell I could tell that she was a female, human, and...virgin??
Interesting.
I followed the intoxicating fragrance as I became hungry for sex every minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:48 am

She caught the scent of a male human walking the in air he smelt of fast food and milkshakes she turned her head and caught sight of him he was only 3 or 4 tree lengths behind her and he smelled delisious, She was starving so she started on her way back towards him jumping through the trees
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:16 pm

((Devy, are you talking about the character I posted in green? Or white? The one in Green is a woman, her name is Corie. The one posted in White is a male, his name is Tyler))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bite Me (Milamber scott)   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:49 pm

((tyler is so dead))

i dropped her off and ran back twords the last place i saw that woman, the bk. as i got closer i started to smell he presents of multipul vamps, one of witch i could smell was male. i got closer and started to see that one of the vamps was jumping down from a tree near the bk but oblivious to me obveously making her way twords the male not to far off. the male on the other hand was stalking my prey.......my dinner. i hadnt feed in over a week and having smelt the blood of the messanger i wasnt about to let this vamp have my food.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:56 pm

I continued to take my normal route to my home, the sinking feeling deepening. I wanted to look over my shoulder, but something told me not to.

Suddenly, another smell of a male vampire caught my attention. What the hell? As I stalked the woman I took a glance behind me and saw for the briefest moment a change in scenery, something moving according to my ancient eyes and nose. I didn't hear anything, but that didn't mean there was nothing there. Rolling my eyes back to the woman I decided to keep following her scent--until I finally saw her. She was beautiful..and I loved her hair, that reminded me so much of blood--of lust...
I felt myself twitch for her and quickened my pace, but kept myself quiet. When I saw her enter her apartment I knew I had her trapped. Sex and blood. All I need for tonight. I saw her light click on the second story, an easy leap for me to the balcony. I wondered if she would put up a fight. Launching myself up to her balcony I landed silently. She had no idea I was there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:47 pm

((Sorry i was talking about Corie but my mind jumbled and i thought it was a male))

Devy noticed that a male was following her prey and she wanted to know why,She wanted that girls blood and wasn't about to let anyone else have it.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:31 pm

((It's all good! I was just a little confuzed))

Bitterly, I had caught a whiff of another damn immortal. Where were they all coming from? Still standing on the balcony, I whirled around and hissed at them to back off. This woman would be my satisfaction tonight, and I don't wanna be disturbed by an other younger vampire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Devy hid in the shadows so as not to be seen noticing that the other could smell her scent
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:10 am

((Tyler id dead? No Tyler is mine.LOL))

I started running.Dammit.Everything's gone wrong.I quickened my pace and reached BK.BK?Why the hell would he go to BK?I asked myself.Suddenly it just clicked.Of course...What else.A female human to feed into.And take pleasure for.This displeased me.What the hell did I do for him to get bored of me?!I was mad as hell.So angry that I could kill a human with one touch.I didn't like this to happen.Especially with his child in me.HIS CHILD!Damn.
I continued to follow his scent until I reached an apartment.He's there in the balcony.Now I would burst his bubble and be a complete bitch.I swooped in and caught his hand."Tyler."I said my tone and expression serious.

((Too much drama,eh? o_o))
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:49 pm

((Nah, it's cool. I just wanted Kage's character and Tyler to fight. But Tyler only acts like a sex-pig when he's not around your character, and when he's around her, he's a complete good boy, tis all. But I don't mind replying to that))

Feeling a sudden grip on my wrist, I was yanked back into the darkness. Who could've stopped me? Why couldn't I have not heard or smelt anybody sneak up on me? I was faced with Aradia, my beautiful and angelic creature of the night who I had changed because I loved her. She was mad, I could hear it in her tone and especially in her grip. From beyond her, I smelt other vampires too, probably drinking in this scene finding humor in my humiliation. However, I wasn't humiliated. I was just horney.
I returned my stare back to my beloved Aradia, and even though she looked utterly pissed, she was still gorgeous.
"What is it, milady?" I asked, using a superior name I had given her when she was human. She liked it, so I stuck with it, calling her that as a term of endearment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:07 pm

devy looked on at the scence outside of the house of her prey she wondered how long they were going to stand in that spot to argue because she was getting very hungry
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:22 am

((Nah.You can fight some other time.I'd like the fight scene. xD))

I stared at him with disbelief and surprise.He was amazing at changing characters.From a total ass hole to some charming guy.Wow.And I love him like hell because of that.Unbelievable.
"We have to talk." I said keeping my demeanor of seriousness."Somewhere private."I continued turning my gaze to the other creatures near by.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:48 am

I was disappointed that I wasn't gonna be able to take pleasure in the virgin girl, her being only a moment away--and vulnerable. I wanted to be the first to 'pop her cherry'. But I loved Aradia, I couldn't deny her needs and her wants no matter how hard I tried. And I didn't want to try. Lacing my cold fingers with hers, I followed her into the darkness ignoring the other cretures nearby and soon forgetting the horneyness I had for the human--it was all transferred into love for my Aradia.
"Yes, milady," I replied submissively wondering what the talk could be about.
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:31 pm

I held his hand all throughout the way back home.I was nervous and my grip was getting harder.My hands were also a little sweaty.I was scared.I rehearsed in my mind what would I say to him over and over again.Petty.But I wanted to lessen any trouble.
I was so busy babbling inside my mind that I didn't notice we were home.I was stunned myself.I looked at him for a brief moment then hurriedly went inside.I sat on the couch restlessly wondering of what his reaction might be.This is it.I said to myself.Brace yourself.I watched him sit on the other side;his silver hair shining even in the slightest touch of light.Occupying my mind with this was not really effective...Better yet just say the word.I took a deep breath and cleared my mind."I'mPregnant." I said too fast cause of my nervousness.I didn't dare look at him;I just stared on the floor,waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:52 pm

Devy watched the two walk off into the night and slowly started to move towards the building the human lived in. Looking up at the humans window she jumped and landed on the ledge and peeked through making sure she couldent be seen inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bite me (milamber scott)   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:29 am

before i could get there he was gone...how he had gotten away i dont know...but i do know that was tyler.........i thought to myself how luck i would have been to catch up with him. the second ranking in the damn masons......right there for my taking i could have killed him no prob.....welll maybe he is the second but still......almost.......i almost got him....is all i could think about...till i remembered the lay in the partment the one i could smell from a mile away.....im so thirsty i thought as i jumped to the balcany...just alittle feed...just enough to tie me by......i watched her through the window...she was beautiful....not something i would expect to see form a human....hmm.......
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:03 pm

I sauntered to my bedroom and switched on the lights, slipping off my work shirt and jeans and into something comfortable--like my pajamas! They were sute, yellow with Happy Bunny saying his smart ass remarks that makes Happy Bunny famous. I let down my hair and shook it with my hands, feeling its dark red strands slip though my fingers. Everything felt..relieved. I then went to the kitchen to boil some water in a pan, deciding that Top Ramen sounded good for dinner.

What?!?! She was? My Aradia was..Pregnant?? How is it possible? My sperm is DEAD! I can't impregnate a woman...well at least not a human, but I don't know about vampiresses. I stared at her dumbly, my mind blank. The only thoughts that occurred to me were weak as my voice fainly asked, "How far along are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Arveskov
Immortal Co-Admin
Immortal Co-Admin
Kate Arveskov

Female

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:36 am

((I don't know where is this going. o_o))

I kept silent.I didn't know what to say.I didn't want to say anything.I just stared at the floor,my mind blank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale   +Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+Bite Me+ A Vampire Tale
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next