*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

a place to call home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

a place to call home - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:58 am

I listened as Anaiyu's mind brushed with mine. *I don't know but....i can't explain it but I fel safe around him...I think we can trust him* I replied to her. *And I wouldn't want you guys to leave, besides I'm just cleaning his wounds, it's not like I'm running away with him* I said as I looked up at the tall man that led me and the others to the edge of town. I couldn't help but want to be close to him, I couldn't explain why but I just did...what was wrong with me? *Takari just be careful, that black dragon of his, he disturbs me, not in a bad way but it's strange...just be careful* Jara said as she walked behind me with Tysons dragon. Looking around I saw him walking beside Jara looking down at her and occasionally bending his head down to purr at her, Jara just growled and gently pushed him away. I rolled my eyes as I looked at Anaiyu and smiled.

As I led the group and Takari out to the cottage I felt Crysel's mind touch mine. *What the hell were you thinking?!* she yelled. I rolled my eyes. *Crysel I couldn't just leave her, I know I acted on impulse but I felt like...like I needed to help her...i don't want her to go* I said to Crysel as I quickly looked at Takari before she could see me. *And WHYYY are you leading them to our hidden cottage?* she asked. *Because it's the safest place until she decides to leave...why are you acting like this...are you jealous?* I asked her. She didn't answer for a minute. *Just be careful Tyson...I promised your mother I would take care of you, but I can't keep that if you kep putting yourself in danger* she said. I smiled as I calmed her down. *This little dragon of hers, she intrigues me Tyson, she's so fun to play with* Jaggerjack said to me. I chuckled as I heard him.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:28 am

i followed them, slightly ;pouting slightly watching out for everyone around me. i try not to think about anything but a slight sliver of thought comes into my mind. they both have optional mates...if they turn out to be good and not trying to kill us... i hurrumphed and kept walking, keeping all thoughts out of my head.
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:46 am

As we exited the town I realized that Tyson was taking us close to where the lake was. After about an hour of walking I began to make out the shape of a cottage near by. "Is that your home?" I asked in awe. He nodded and looked at me. "Sort off, I actually have two houses, one here and one in town" he said. I looked back at Anaiyu who was stomping along the way. *Whats wrong Anaiyu?* I asked her telepathically. "Hey um, I don't know how long you guys are staying but...there's a festival tonight, there will be music and food, do you want to go?" I heard Tyson ask. I looked at him. He had stopped without me noticing that I had stopped as well. He was looking down at me, smiling slightly. It was so adorable that I felt my face begin to turn red. Before he could see I turned to Jara and Anaiyu. "Well?" I asked them.

As I looked down at her I saw her cheeks begin to turn a little pink until she turned away. *Tyson I'm coming down* Crysel told me as I saw her shadow fly over us. Jaggerjack was still messing with Takari's dragon in disguise as she kept pushing him away and growling. I quietly chuckled as I watched him. *Jaggerjack I think it would be a good idea to cut that out* I said to him. Jaggerjack looked up at me and snorted before he began to push Takari's dragon again with his nose. I rolled my eyes as I heard Takari ask her companion if they should stay. Looking down I saw that I still had a hold on her wrist. Quickly I released my hand as Crysel landed a few fet away.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:14 am

*nothing dont worry* i reassured. i can hide emotions kinda well but just in case i smiled slightly. when tyson asked about the festival my smile disappeared. "sure why not? might be fun."
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:18 am

i shrugged my shoulders as I realized that Tyson had let go of my wrist. I went to turn around to face Tyson I jumped back a step as a huge blue and silver dragon roughly nosed between us. "Crysel what are..." Tyson began to say as the dragon turned and grunted at him, then turned back to me. Jara was at my side in an instant, she had changed back into her regular full form, growling at the dragon that was a few feet bigger than her. The big female looked down at me and growled as she bent her head down and sniffed me. "She smells of sea water and berrys, a water and ice draconian" she said as she raised her head. "Crysel cut it out" Tyson said as he pushed past her and stood in front of me facing his dragon apparently. I looked up at the back of his head as he talked to Crysel. "Fine but I suspect anything then she's toast" Crysel said. "Over my dead body" Jara and Tyson said in unison. Shocking me I stared at Tyson. He refused to turn.

As I blocked Takari off from Crysels sight I began to speak to her. *She is with me Crysel, you cannot harm her*
*But Tyson how do you know we can trust her?*
*I don't know but I just want to be with her and you know how I get when I make up my mind* I glared up at her. *You are so stuborn* she replied. *Yet your here with me still* I pointed out. She snorted and looked down at me for a second. "Fine but if I suspect her doing anything she's dead"
"Over my dead body" I said in unison with Takari's dragon. It was almost automatic when I said it that when I realized what I said my face began to turn beat red. I refused to turn around until I returned to my natural color when I realized more blood ran down my face. Takari stepped around me and saw the blood. "Tyson we need to take care of that" she said as she pulled onto my arm. I nodded and walked with her inside my house. Laying down on my couch I saw Anaiyu I think it was, talking with Crysel and Takari's dragon Jara. When I looked up I saw that Takari had already grabbed a wet towel and was on her knees next to me. *She's so beautiful* I thought as I looked up at her. Her eyes were blue with silver around the iris. Her silver hair had streaks of light blue in it. *Where have you been* I thought. "This might sting a little, I added some alcohol to help numb it" she said as she placed the cloth on my forehead. I winced as the wet cloth touched my deep scratch. She was right it did sting. She patted the cloth over my face gently to wipe up the blood that traced down to my chin. "You'll be better in no time" she said as she looked over to the doorway to see Anaiyu enter the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:30 pm

i trotted into there house in my wolf form after talking to jara and crystel. without being invited i jumped up on the couch circled twice and layed down, keeping an eye on the two "love birds" i tried not to make it obvious i was watching when takari and tyson glared at me. *i am fine, you dont need to be in here* takari told me and knowing it would piss her off i replied *but i wanna watch when you two start making out in the middle of you cleaning up his war wound. i see the look he is giving you takari. whether or not you see it he is crushing on you. BAD.*
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:02 pm

As I heard what Anaiyu said I began to turn a bright red. "Are you ok, you look like your getting a fever."Tyson asked as he looked up at me. I didn't look back, I just glared at the little black wolf in front of me. *Is not* I replied. *Is too and from the loks you are too* she said. Taking my hand I flicked her in the nose making her sneeze and get up. "Im fine Tyson" I said quietly as my face slowly returned to normal. Out of no wher I saw Tyson reach his hand up to place it on the back of my head. Pulling me down he placed his forehead to mine. "You don't have a fever" he said as he closed his eyes and didn't let go of my head. Eyes wide and body stiff I stayed completely still, shocked out of my mind.

As I placed her forehead to mine electricity seemed to go through me. *Whoa* I thought. I knew she had no fever, she was completely fine, I wanted to see if she would let me that close. I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me. I quickly let go of her head as my own cheeks began to turn pink. "Umm uh your fine" I said as I avoided her gaze. *I could have told you that* Jaggerjack said. Rolling my eyes I sat up on my elbow on the couch. "If you ladies would like there is a room over thee that you can change into if you'd like, there are also some dresses in there that would most likely fit you" I said as I pointed to the room and looked at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:11 pm

*i told you takari* i shifted into half form but remained laying on the couch as if i was still a wolf. "you arent gonna be in the room are you?" i glanced over at takari and watched the blood rise straight to her cheeks but what i didnt expect was to have tyson do the same. "n-no of course not!" i rolled my eyes and muttered a "uh huh" and i walked to the room he pointed at, completely missing takari's foot in my ass, i closed the door behind me and looked for something to wear for tonight...
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:40 pm

I turned to Tyson as my foot missed Anaiyu's ass. Avoiding his gaze I stammered. "I-i am so sorry she is just playing around" I said as I stood up. "I-I'll just go get changed" I said as I turned and began to head for the room, speed walking to get there. *Anaiyu wait til I get my hands on you* I thought as I got to the door. I opened the door and quickly stepped in. Anaiyu was searching through the closet. I stomped over to her and smacked her in the back of the head. "Ow what was that for?" she said. "For your earlier statement" I sighed, trying to calm down as I walked up to the closet. "Lets just get dressed we'll be leaving soon I suspect, the sun is almost down" I said as I picked through the clothes. There were dresses and skirts of all kinds as I looked with matching tops. Looking through I decided on the strapless knee length velvet dress that had shimmering blue sparkles sprinkled acros the bottom and around the back.

As Takari went into the room I let out a breath that I didn't realize I had held. Putting my left hand over my chest to where my heart was I laid down on the couch and slapped my other hand over my eyes. *Smooth genius just make her hate you why don't you* I thought to myself. Calming down I stared at the cieling for a bit. *Do you think it's a good idea for them to be rummaging through your mothers clothes?* Jaggerjack asked. *I'll be fine Jag don't worry* I said as I sat up and placed my right elbow on my knee while my other foot was on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:45 am

i was smiling to my self, even as takari hit me. i thought it was hilarious. why not have some fun while her 'lover' was in the room. i picked out a no strapless dark purple mini dress a pair of nice black heels in the back of the closet. i walked over to the mirror and removing my wolf ears from the tangled mess i called my hair i brushed it swiftly with the brush on the table then pulled my hair up, letting a strand fall in front of my eyes. i looked like my mother... before she got sick... i saw my uncle standing behind me glaring down at me just like he did when i first shifted, his hand was on my shoulder before coming around to my neck and i gasped and began hypervenalating. "are you alright? takari asked, coming over near me. my father disappeared as i saw takari in the mirror right where he was standing, her hand on my shoulder right where his was.... i left the room without looking at takari nor at tysons smile and compliment. i couldnt even hear them. i dont know what happened to me but my skin felt like it was burning and my heart was pounding. i needed a run but i was holding back. i couldnt keep running. no matter what i seen. it wasnt my uncle i told myself as i tried to relax... it wasnt him...

Last edited by Wahya on Tue May 18, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:33 am

I watched as Anaiyu ran off. *What did I say?* I thought as I slipped out out of my pants and shirt. I looked into the closet again to look for some jewelry to wear. As I looked over the shelves I saw a bottle that seemed to glitter and sparkle. I grabbed the bottle and examined it. *Body glitter* I thought as I looked at the silver glitter. Deciding it would be way better than jewelry I began to put some on my chest, arms and some arounmy neck and cheeks. I made sure that my hair was in a good braid and stepped out of the room without any type of shoe on. I hated wearing shoes so I rarely wore any. Shyly I walked up to Tyson who seemed to have his eyes transfixed on me. "What do you think?" I asked as I looked down and spread my arms out a little as I twirled around making the dress fan out slightly.

As I saw Anaiyu run out I wondered what was wrong but didn't want to push the issue. Then Takari came out. Completely in awe I stared at her. Like a sparkling star she walked up to me with her head down. I was speachless until she asked me what I thought. Shaking my senses back to normal I loked at her eyes, as she looked back at me. "Stunning" was all I could say. I stood up, realizing I towered her, a gently brushed back a strand of her hair. My body seemed to have a mind of it's own until I shook my head and looked away. "Let me lead the way and we'll be there in no time" I said as I walked out. My heart was racing like a new war horse on the battle field. Fire seemed to course through my viens when I touched her. *What's wrong with me?* I thought.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:27 pm

i was breathing heavily when i finally decided to stand again, tears was falling down my face and i couldnt breath right. it is alright... its ok... i told myself... he is not coming back... i took in a breath, wiped my eyes and i walked toward the cottage, when they came out my breath hitched, the body glitter made tkari shine, as if she was wearing her scales. *you look beautiful*i told her. before completely walking, with my head low, in coimplete silence....
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:42 pm

I turned to Anaiyu with a smile, the mischivious kind. "Thank you" I said as I walked up to her. I looked down at her and kept smiling. "What are you smiling like that for?" she asked then sneezed as I splashed her with a fountain of silver and purple body glitter, but not to much as it fell on her. "Now we both sparkle." I said with a slight giggle. Anaiyu looked at me as she sneezed again. Tyson came up behind me and stood next to us. "Let me change and we will go" he said as he turned. I slightly blushed as he walked away. *Cute* I thought to myself.

I watched as Takari splashed Anaiyu with the glitter. *Considerate and kind* I thought as I stared at her. My heart felt like it was about to rip out of my chest. What was wrong with me? I wasn't in danger nor was I training or fighting. Then what was it? I heard Takari laugh as she talked with her friend. The setting sun seemed to surround her as she laughed, she was so beautiful. Walking up to her I said. "Let me go get changed and we'll go ok" I turned around and continued to look at Takari. Anaiyu watched me curiously so I turned my head and walked through my bedroom door. I grabbed a white muscle shirt and a black jacket to go over it. Changing out of my pants I grabed some clean baggy jeans then washed my face. *God what does she do to me?* I thought.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:59 am

he was so peculiar... that was as good of a word as any to describe him., he was completely in love... he looked like a love struck puppy...*you need to dance with him when we get there takari* i saw the blood rise to her cheeks as i told her that he really likedd her... wait... didnt i tell her this before? and she still has the same reaction...*YOU LIKE HIM!!!!*
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:26 am

My cheeks began to turn fire red as I glared at her. Did I like him? Was I falling for a guy that I just met? *Naahhh I couldn't be* I thought to myself. I looked down at the ground and then to where Jara was. I slightly smiled as I saw that Tysons dragon was messing with her again. As I turned I snapped my head back to face Anaiyu. Tyson was walking out towards us. *I don't know Ana, what should I do...nevermind don't answer that* I said to her as I turned. My heart was racing and my knees seemed to get weak as he got close to me. "Ok lets go" I heard him say. I looked up at him then loked back down. *Why can't I look at him? Anaiyu what did you do?* I asked her. We began to walk back to the town, the sun was setting and you could see the bright light of a bon fire and I could hear the steady beat of drums. I couldn't wait to get down there and have fun.

As I walked out of the house I couldn't help but look straight to Takari. Heart racing and breath coming in low quantity I walked up next to her. "Ok lets go" I said. I looked down at Takari and realized she was looking at the ground. I also realized that her ears seemed to be redish. I put my hand on her lower back and began to walk....or try to walk. My legs seemed to find no stable ground as they seemed to shake. Our dragons stood up, Jara a little faster, and followed us except for Crysel. *Why are you staying Crysel?* I asked. *Because I want to* she replied. I shrugged and kept walking.
After a minute of walking we made it to the town. A huge bon fire was burning, the drummers where playing a rough tune, kids ran around with candy and toys the story tellers were speaking and moving their hands to their story. "Welcome to the festival!" cried out a jester. I looked down at Takari and blushed. "Would you....um... Like to dance?" I asked as my hand went behind my head.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:44 am

*i did nothing!!!*i whined as we walked to the festival. i jumped slightly when the court jester cried out "welcome to the festival" next thing i hear is tyson asking takari for a dance i begin walking past them and just before i left i nugded takari into tysons arms. *dance* i commanded then i walked off. i looked down at my arms and hands, they glowed slightly silver and purple from the setting sun. *have fun* told her before i let the subject drop and went on to do my own thing
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:50 am

I blushed hard as Anaiyu knocked me into Tyson and told me to dance. *What the hell?* I thought as my hands landed on his chest. I then realized how well muscled he was. My hands ran over his chest and down to his stomach. His whole body was nothing but muscle. I heard and felt him chuckle as he grabed my wrist. "That tickles" he said. I looked up at him and then looked away blushing. "Umm ah I'm sorry" I stammered. *What the hell is wrong with me?* I thought. "So um will you?" I heard him say. I looked away shyly. "I'm...not that good at dancing" I said. In truth I was an ok dancer, I was just really unsure with my legs at the present moment. I built up the courage and looked up to see Tyson staring at me...smiling. His smile was so handsome I couldn't help but stare. "I'll teach you" he said, then surprised me by grabbing my waist and pulling me to the drummers circle near the bon fire.

As I led Takari to the drummers I couldn't help but smile. I stopped and turned towards her. "Just close your eyes and listen to the music" I told her gently. I placed my hands on her hips as she closed her eyes and began to move to the beat. I helped her move her hips as I hovered over her and began to slowly move aswell. "See your doing fine" I said. She moved and swayed to the beat of the drums, my hands following her every movement on her waist. I swayed and moved with her as her hands rose up to my neck. I looked at her as she looked up at me and smiled. *God your beautiful* I thought as I stepped back. "Try yourself now" I whispered. She smiled and began to dance by herself. Her hands twisted above her as her feet tapped under her allowing her to move with beautiful grace. The fire seemed to spark around her as she danced. My viens pulsed with the fire as I watched her, heart racing like a running horse. She looked at me then twirled then looked again. I chuckled as she head my way and pulled me next to her. "You liar" I whispered to her. "Your great at dancing" I said as I moved with her once again. A strange emotion filled me as she giggled and looked up at me. Her eyes closed and smiling I placed my hand on her cheek. She looked up at me and just stared as I bent my head down. I slightly closed my eyes as I felt her hand on my chest. Not to push me away but to let me know she was there. As I got closer I felt her lift her head up. I wrapped my free arm around her waist...and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:59 am

i watched them kiss. i knew it was wrong but i saw takari kiss back and i looked away then. he posed no threat to us so takari could have him. he wont hurt us. i looked around for a moment for someone to dance with and a kid a little bit taller than me came up and asked me to dance. his blonde hair slightly messy, probably from dancing around. i took his hand and we started to dance...
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:24 am

As I lifted my head up to Tyson he placed his hand on my cheek. What was I doing? I had no idea...but I liked it. The fire rushed through me as the beating drums seemed to intensify. I placed my hand on his chest...and I kissed him. The tast of berries and sugar filled my mouth as his hand wrapped around my waist bringing me closer to his muscled chest. I didn't know why but every part of me seemed to want to be close to him. *Whats wrong with me?* I thought as he pulled away from the kiss and looked down at me with a gentle look in his eyes that seemed to hypnotize me for what seemed like forever. Then his eyes widened as I saw him blush then look away. My cheeks began to feel hot as I to looked away from him. "I-i-i-i-I'm sorry" I said as I stared at the ground. His hand ws still wrapped around my waist and my hand was still on his chest. I took my hand away and tried to get free when he tightened his grip. I looked up at him with a puzzled look on my face. He was still looking away and blushing, refusing to look at me. "Don't be" he said as he looked at me through the corner of his eye and smirked.

As I looked down at her I finally realized wat had happened. My eyes widened as I felt my cheeks turn red. I looked away as i heard her say she was sorry then try to push away. My fingers instinctivly tightend when she tried to walk away. I didn't know why but I didn't want her to be sorry. *Tell her* I heard Jaggerjack say. "Don't be" I said as I looked at her from the corner of my eye and smiled at her. I looked down at her with a gentleness I never knew I possesed. "How do you do this to me?" I asked more to myself then to her. "Do what?" she asked as her head tilted back to look at me. "I've never felt like this before" I said as my heart raced. I took my hand and grabbed hers to place it on my chest. Looking at her I saw her cheeks turn pink in the light of the bon fire. "I-i-i-i don't know why its doing that...maybe from dancing" she said as she took her hand away and once again tried to push away. I loosened my grip a little but refused to let her go. I would make her mine if it was the last thing I ever did.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:03 am

i wrapped my arms around the guys neck and danced a little bit closer to him. he smirked and placed his arms on my waist. *too bad he is human....* i sighed mentally and took time in this moment. he grabbed one of my hands and spun me around in a circle then brought me back to him. and for the first time in almost forever... i found myself giggling at this strange human guy...
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:21 am

My cheeks were red as I looked away from Tyson. What was this strange feeling in my heart? Why did I want to be so close to him. It sort of scared me yet I liked it at the same time. I looked around and saw Anaiyu dancing with a guy. Smiling I looked up at Tyson. "Looks lke we're not the only dancers tonight" I said as I indicated Anaiyu. Looking up at him I couldn't help but want to feel his lips on mine. To taste the berries and sugar again. I shook my head and turned to watch Anaiyu. Tyson still held onto me. As I listened to the drummers I couldn't helpbut begin to move again to the rythm.

I looked over to where Anaiyu was. She was dancing with a boy that I knew only a little. Takari turned around in my grip, having her back to my chest I felt her begin to dance to the music again. Smiling I placed my hands on her hips and moved with her. I bent my head down to hers and danced with her. *Having fun are you Tyson?* I heard Jaggerjack ask. I smiled and rolled my eyes. *I bet you are too with Jara?* I replied. *she still pushes my nose away but I think she's getting used to me* he said, a hint of a smile in his voice. I looked at Takari, my face was close to her ear, her wings close to her body was her tail swung with her. Shyly I took my own tail and intwined it with hers. She did nothing to resist as her arms reached up and wrapped around my neck. I was falling for her and I wasn't going to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:32 am

after he pulled me back intohis arms he askedfor my name, when i hesitated he looked me in the eyes and my voice became a whisper as i sighed. "Anaiyu..." i wanted to slap myself for speaking but there was somethingin his green eyes that intruged me and his voice made me answer him. "how about yours?" i asked. he smiled. "Brayden." i couldn't help but say his name,i like the way it sounded. i smiled again.

Last edited by Wahya on Wed May 12, 2010 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:49 am

I danced freely now with Tyson, his hot breath in my ear sent a shiver up my spine. The drummers began to slow down their beat and so I slowed down my dancing. When the music stopped I opened my eyes and began to clap. Looking down I realized that Tysons hands were still on my waist. I sighed and looked up at him. "Is there anything else we can do?" I asked him. He nodded and began to pull on my waist and lead the way. I sniffed the air, smelling the scent of sweets and spices. Children were laughing and running everywhere. I couldn't help but wish that a place like this was my home. Then again they would probably chase me out like every other town. When we walked up close to where Anaiyu was I sniffed the air again. The boy wasn't human from what I could smell so I let it pass.

Takari and I walked over to find Anaiyu dancing with the boy. I couldn't remember what he was but he wasn't human that was sure. It was a glamour that he was using to fool the towns people. I gripped Takari's waste a little harder. I was always protective so it wasn't unusual to me, what was unusual was of how protective I was. I wanted to bare my teeth and growl at the boy but I resisted it. What was wrong with me? "Anaiyu we're going to go to one of the shows, want to come along?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:15 pm

i looked away from braydon's hypnotizing eyes and over at takari. "uhm..." braydons hand moved from my waist to my hand and held it which made me lose all train of thought. *do you want to go to a show or not?* takari's voice asked again in my head. "uh sure. wanna go Braydon?" he shrugged. "why not?" so we followed Takari and tyson with interlocked hands as if we have been dating for months now
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Anaiyu Braydon Tyson and I walked around as we waited for the show to begin. Tysons arm was around my waist in almost a death grip, as if he didn't trust anyone that was around to come near me. As we walked around I stopped to look at some figureens and gowns. "Anaiyu lets try some on" I said as I pulled her into the changing rooms. Tyson seemed to have a shocked expression as I pulled him into the store with us. I could really care less who saw me as long it was someone I knew. Braydon on the other hand was someone I didn't quite trust yet.

I waited outside of the door as the girls changed into the outfits. I refused to invade Takari's space yet at the same time I wanted to see her. See that she was safe. I didn't want anyone to come near the stall so I sat down in front of it while the girls changed. I crossed my arms and placed my usual harsh expression on my face.(for destails see profile lol) I looked at Braydon, daring the boy to try and pass. "How old are you boy" I asked. Why was I acting like this? I had only resently met Takari and Anaiyu myself yet I was acting like I had to keep everyone away. *Oy what has gotten into me* I thought. *Love* came Crysel's familiar voice. *What? Don't be rediculous Crysel I just met her* I replied. *Ever heard of the term love at first sight?* she said sarcastically. *Yeah but thats only a myth* I said still glaring at Braydon. *Well obviously its not cause your expeeriancing it first hand* she said. I snorted and looked away. *Immpossible* I thought. *There's no such thing*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a place to call home   a place to call home - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a place to call home
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next