*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Alpha FEMALE

Go down 
+4
Kate Arveskov
Toby
Wahya
Takari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:37 pm

I followed behind him. I pushed my level and waited for the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2011-02-19
Female
Location : My mom's most of the week/my dad's on whatever day he decides, My room because I can't bare the thought of the world outside my door, In my dreams wondering how I can get away

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:48 pm

Following close by the alpha she kept her eyes down. She began scratching her arms and neck. Her eyes were troubled and suppressed.
Don't tell... Don't show it... Keep it down... Almost to the room...
Emily hid behind the other two, the small broken doll, extremely terrified. Maybe if she told someone...
"Don't you ever tell anyone, you hear me?" the man shouted, "If you do I will find you. And kill you." Emily whimpered, still curled up in a ball. Her face was bruised and bleeding. She had scratches all on her bare body. She would have more bruises in the morning.
"Don't you ever tell."

Emily winced and closed her eyes. She scratched her neck so hard she drew blood.
Back to top Go down
http://bunnyani.webs.com/
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:58 pm

As they reached his room he opened the door allowing the others in but as he did he motioned for Emily to follow going to his room. It was as private as it was going to get and he didn't look like he would take no for a answer either. He left the door open behind him and waited for her to enter.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female
Location : My mom's most of the week/my dad's on whatever day he decides, My room because I can't bare the thought of the world outside my door, In my dreams wondering how I can get away

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:11 am

Emily looked up for a moment but followed the male. She wanted a shower so bad it was driving her insane. She hardly noticed where she was going but she sort of trusted the male more than the other one. The female was... snippy.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:19 am

He closed the door behind her and let her pick where ever she wanted to go. "Listen, I know what your feeling because I can feel you feeling it... I am in a way very much in touch with the Aura and I am not just an average werewolf as you know.' He crossed his arms he had scaring of his own and even doing this simple action, it showed that he was well muscled or at least toned. 'You need to tell me whats bothering you because I can sense your distress.'
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:33 am

She looked up at the male, her blue eyes unreadable. They traveled down to his arms where he showed her his scars. She hugged her arms. The she reminded herself how different his were from hers. "I know you are not," she murmured, "Most of the alpha males... that I have met were always very... animalistic. You are not like them..." She rubbed her arms once more. "But mine are different," she said looking at her arms, "They hold fear and bad memories." She looked up at him. Perhaps she should tell him. It would be nice to talk to someone, if only for a little while. He seemed to know many things as well. Perhaps she could...
"Promise you won't tell anyone what I tell you," her tone was cautious but had more alertness than anything.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:38 am

He nodded gently. 'Mine are from pain... death and torture.' He looked around the room for a second and then settled against the wall not making any advancements towards her. "I'm at war with the night hunter pack because they stick to the tradition of having the woman as the low ranked as they are only treated really as a way to continue on the race of pure bloods." He now nodded listening to her words. "I promise not to tell any one.' He didn't say anything about revenge how ever he was a justice and revenge seeking type another reason why he hates the night hunters
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:44 am

"I guess you can call mine that too," she smiled a bit sadly, "I... I was," she struggled with the word, it just sounded so disgusting to her, "I was raped." She looked right at the floor and hugged herself tightly. Her finger nails dug into her long sleeve shirt and her golden curls hid her face. "You can't tell cuz'... he said he'd kill me if I told..."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:48 am

He sighed a little bit and kneeled down where he was. "Emily... whats his name where is his territory?" He asked gently but there was some force to it just a little. "You wont need to worry about him my pack is against that type of thing and unlike humans our laws have harsh consequences... You need to tell me his name and where he is.. if you know.... he will never come near you again.' He looked at her desperately trying to get this information as if this was part of a personal agenda also.
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:01 am

She looked at him. Did he want to know so he knew who to be careful of? No... it was something else more... angry. She supposed that she had given another lead to the type of were's his pack was against. Well good. She hoped that Crash died a slow and very painful death.
"They called him Crash," she said softly, "he is in... the middle south side..." She rubbed her arms. "He is a beta..." Emily approached him. She hesitated for a moment. Then she put her hand on his shoulder. "Are you alright?" she asked softly, wondering why he was on his knees.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:06 am

Atra stood up and looked her in the eyes. "South side of this city?" He simply asked before he answered any of her questions, in truth this hit close to home in a way and there was a great many secrets that he kept to him self and told no body at all.
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:12 am

"Well, yes," she said softly, retracting her hand. Her sea blue eyes swirled in confusion. She could tell there was something more to this... but she wouldn't push it. Her eyes settled and her face became a bit peaceful. "If you are going to do what I think you are," she said quietly, "make sure it is slow and painful for him. Let him feel everything." Her arms fell to her sides. She tilted her head a bit, waiting fo rhim to finish what he was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:22 am

Atra nodded. 'I will hunt him down, rest assured.... slow and painful will not even cut it.' He then sighed a little bit. 'Yes I am alright.. just some one I knew like you was in a type of situation like you.... and I cracked the guys skull by smacking his head against the wall.... I remember every body I kill in a crystal clear way.' He took a moment then turned his head to look at her. "You can end his life after a few days, his crimes will stop no matter what and if its south side it could be some one from my back so I will look into it and I'll take care of him.' he breathe out. 'Either way ill deal with him personally so you can rest.' He looked back to the door. 'Do you wish to join them?" he was meaning about the others that were out there which Alexander and his friend along with Selina the two kids in there had yet to see them thus far.
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:30 am

Emily smiled for once after hearing that. Her face lit up in a golden way with that rare smile. It made her eyes look like sapphires. The thought of the person who stole her innocence finally reaching justice made her feel so much better.
"Good," she sighed happily, "I am glad."
Then he mentioned her going to the others. She smiled a bit nervously and shook her head.
"Would it be alright if I just got a room?" she asked, "I am rather excited I get to have a bed tonight." It had been so long. Small comforts were so easily forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:42 am

He nods. "If you want you can have this room even though its mine I wont be using it tonight or for more nights... I tend to sleep on the ground any way." He shrugged them moved to the door resting against it for now. 'There is a shower through there.' he pointed to a side room. 'Tomorrow I'll take you to get some new possessions and cloths and if you want there is a reliable Alpha leader that is recruiting around here, they will be good to join if you wish to.' he then thought for a moment. 'I can set up a private meeting if you want and well don't mind the smell it'd just be my scent when your a turned your nose will pick up scents better.' He looked around. 'Just... well leave my bags alone... got some private things in there.' He looked at a box especially. 'Just out of respect please.'
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:56 am

She was slightly surprised that he offered his room. "Thank you," she said in her soft voice, "and I... guess I should, shouldn't I?" The thought of being in a pack pleased her a bit. It would mean protection and even family. It would be nice to have that again. He spoke about his scent and she nodded, although she didn't think she would quiet mind.
"Just... well leave my bags alone..." he said looking around, "Got some private things in there." He looked at a box. "Just out of respect, please."
"Of course," she said quietly. She went to the wall closest to the bathroom. Timidly she slipped her worn shoes off. Then she took off her sock s and put them in her shoes. When she shrugged off her jacket, her arms showed. Pink and pale they had scattering scratch scars on them. Even a few healing bruises. She rubbed her arms. There would mostly likely be towels in the bathroom so she looked up at Atra. "Thank you again," she smiled softly. Then she went into the bathroom and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:10 am

He left the room closing the door behind him and went over to Serina. "Alright now... how will we get your brother here.'
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:05 am

"He can walk ill go get him" I told him walking away towards my room. I entered and told him "Calm on were going some where if you want." He nodded and sat up. he wasn't wearing a shirt but he was wearing shorts. "Come on" I said gently to him. I heped him up then i told him "Hold on one second" and i grabbed a long sleeve blue top and blue jean pants. I helped my brother into the hallway then he started to walk away with out me. I knocked on the door which the girl had left through. "I have some clothes if you want them there alittle small on me so i think they shall be perfact" I told her slipping the clothers under the door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:42 pm

He had a chair pulled out for her brother and as he went to the door of what was his room. "Shes in the shower most likly so might be best to do so when you can no longer hear the water going."
Back to top Go down
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Emily rejoiced at the clean warm water on her skin. She looked at the shampoo in the shower. Sort of smirking, picked up the bottle and looked at it, turning it over in her hand. After she had used it she placed it back where it had been. When she had finished with her shower she got out and grabbed a towel. Her curls were loose now half down her forearms. She peeked out of her bathroom and saw the girl's clothes in front of the door. She shivered from the cold and hastily tip toed over to the clothes. Grabbing them up with one hand she turned around and bolted back into the bathroom. Quickly throwing on the clothes, she cleaned up after herself. With her old clothes folded in her arms she went back out of the bathroom. She picked up her shoes and socks, putting them on top of her old clothes. Emily went to the door. And just sort of stood in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Takari
Nanu-nanu
Nanu-nanu
Takari

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2010-02-11
Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:19 pm

As I played the games with Alex I heard others come in. Tensing briefly I looked around but then snapped my attention back to the game. *He seems to like bringing strays home* she thought with a small grin. As she pressed the buttons furiously she playfully nudged Alex with her elbow trying to throw him off a little.

As the black wolf followed his alpha he caught the scent of the human. The scent was faint due to the water but it was the humans scent non- the less. Alaric gave a sharp bark as he began to take the lead but paused to make sure Ulrich was following then dashed again.

As Vincent talked I sat by the fire letting the warm flames soak my fur with heat. Once he was done I nodded to him and licked his hand before walking into the room Vincent had left and shifted before changing quickly into my usual attire. Baggy cargo pants, a belly top with a short sleeve belly jacket over it and my hair tied back and fingerless black gloves covering my hands. As I stepped out I looked at my pack. "Vincent has already covered everything and now you know where our hideout is...the only thing I demand is this" I became very serious and looked each one, besides Vincent, in the eyes. "No one will show outsiders the way to this place unless ordered by me, if you reveal the location of this hideout without my approval it will mean immediate exile, this place is to be kept secret is that understood?" I said. But instead of waiting for an answer I walked to the door. "We need to leave, it seems we are already late to meet this Atra fellow" I said.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:45 am

He looked at what the two little ones were doing and then garbed a pair of head phones and music player and put on a band called disturbed starting to become absorbed in his world of music as he walked by his old rooms door. 'You can come out.' He said knowing she was there some how then moved off leaving a chair pulled out behind him at the table as he moved to a window and looked down below.

Alexander was to absorbed in the game to notice there were three new people, his tongue pressed against his top lip in concentration as he moved around in the game. 'Gonna..... hmm... n... w... left ri...' H'ed not even finish his words as he thinks as he plays.
Back to top Go down
Wahya
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Wahya

Number of posts : 566
Registration date : 2010-02-09
Female
Location : Sitting by the waters edge, writing off anyone who decides to backstab me.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:53 am

When my Alpha's eyes hit mine at her command i looked away then I nodded and followed my Alpha out.
Back to top Go down
https://bitten.rpg-board.net/msg.forum?mode=post&u=57
LovelyLonely
Werewolf
Werewolf
LovelyLonely

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Emily shifted her weight on her feet a few times before reaching for the knob. Then slowly she opened the door. She knew there were so many people around but the doll-like female didn't know how she knew that. Slipping out of the room she staid close to the wall. The golden blonde stood against the wall, both feet together holding her things to her chest, with her eyes cast down. The stance reminded her of an anime character from a Miazaki film, like Spirited Away or Howl's Moving Castle. She smiled a bit as she thought of the Japanese films. The music was always so soothing in those films. Closing her eyes she listened. Faintly she heard Disturbed playing from somewhere and she smiled a little at that. The children playing. The dog barking. The people breathing. Beating of hearts. The sounds they made when they moved. The pulse of electricity. The wind outside scratching on the window. She felt like she could hear everything. Then she heard something a bit out of place. Jerking her head into a tilt she tried to listen more intently. A voice. Two voices. Very familiar. Who-
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Atra as if on que to her sudden realization or something fixed his eyes on Emily and narrowed his eyes moving his headphones down to his neck the music more easily heard, it was silenced when he turned it off and slowly paced towards her looking at the moment rather calm. 'Something peeking your curiosity Emily?" His voice was soft. he knew he should be starting to cook again soon that his guests might be here soon from the other pack so he was going to make sure he was going to make sure that every one was comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha FEMALE   The Alpha FEMALE - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Alpha FEMALE
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next