*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
    Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Mystery in the Highlands

Go down 
    4 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
    AuthorMessage

Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:26 pm

i looked over at the other leader now when we got in , so will you be joining us sir i would love to talk to you guys about what i know and I know you know some stuff as well from what i hear so we all need to tell each other what we know, agreed. So will you be joining us."
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Number of posts : 1399
    Registration date : 2010-02-11
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:44 pm

I growled and walked inside the town gates. "Fine I will tell you but not when everyone can hear us, my deputy already knows so she'll watch over and help take duty" I said looking at Seltera who nodded and walked off to go stand gaurd. I began to walk away knowing that the other leaders would follow me.

I walked off and grabbed onto one of the Moon pack members. "You, your coming with me" I commanded walking to the wall. No way would anything get past me. I only grabbed the boy to make sure that Conri wouldn't lecture me later on.
    Back to top Go down
    http://hotmail.com
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
    Registration date : 2010-05-27
    Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:48 pm

i decided to fallow him because he was leading us somewhere I was just worried there might be a fight between the celtic and moon pack leaders. I sighed and followed anyway.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:47 pm

i looked over at the deputy and said "HEY you are a guessed in my home you dont comand any of my people, that is up to me to do if your going to give orders you give it to your men not mine." you boy go back to what you were doing dont mind her. i looked back at the other leader lison here smart ass i really hate your attitude i am opening my gates to you to give you better protection than you would get at you camp, there are more people and more gardshere now that we are all here, you dont got athority over any of my people just like i dont have any over yours, you controll your people i will controll mine. you are a selfish leader and only care about your own prid over your clans safty i bet you dont even want to be here do you but your deputy or people said other wise dident they. And dont give me that look, you know as well as i do thats true, so tell you what get that smug discusted look off your face and put a smile on it and be thankful, we are going to have a festival and a great time all your people will something they have not had for a long time, a good time."
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:50 pm

At first I growled as I glared at the Moon pack leader. Then my sneer turned into a smirk. Seltera saw me and ran to my side, leaving the boy behind. She growled but I put my hand up to stop her. Looking eye to eye with the Moon leader I smirked. "You think my people don't have a good time?" I said softly. He looked at me as if not needing to say it. "Heh" I smiled and laughed but not kindly. Then I looked at him again. Glaring again. "Our definition of Fun is way different than yours" I growled as I turned on him. Seltera growled at him but followed. Over my shoulder I said "You need me Bryan and you know it." Then facing forward I said more quietly. "Without us you have no idea what your up against." Setera looked at me as I turned to her. "Sir what will we do about the Howler pack, they need to know aswell" she said. I nodded in agreement and snapped a finger at two of my men. "Both of you send a message to the Howler leader that the packs are being called here to meet, move quickly and swiftly, go NOW" I commanded. "Yes sir" they said and were off, shifting after leaving the walls.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Heres what i ment smart ass i ment that they dont dance, laugh, just have fun not fighting and sparing although that is fun, its not going to rais the spirits of the person. And the truth is i dont need to know what you know all i got to do is protect our people. The information will come with time. Plus i am not surprized you know i can almost bet that you are the one who started it right you always get people pissed of because again you care more about you then you do about how your people feel. And the truth is you need me more than i need you, deni it all you want short stuff but you know my people can defend ourselfs, and can fight just as good as your people." i held up my arm to show the cupplet nd pointed to my knees were my metal pads were. "And we are more advance than you. i dont need you. i am doing this because i am trying to get on the same side as you are i am trying to be a good man, and show you and your people some kindness why do you always have to be a hard ass. There is no need to be like that all the time only on certaint ocations." i looked down at the fact that he was 6 inches shorter than me.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:48 pm

"Ughhhhh" I yelled so loud everyone could both hear me. Then I draged both of there buts out of the camp and yelled."Ok first you cant say anything because were outside of your camp" I said pointing to the werewolf leader. "Secondly I dont want to hear any more fighting. You we are a guest in his home" I said pointing to conri talking about the werewolf leader. "You are to treat him with respect or else all hell will break lose from me. And last but not least we are for crying out loud on the same fucking team that means we all are working towards the same goal so we all have to let eachother know what we know so we can beat what ever it is thats out there. Now get along before there are some sorry shifters" I yelled. "Now we are staying out hear till both of you agree no fighting" I said alittle less loud.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:55 pm

i understand what you are saying but look all i am asking if for some cudisty and not a smart ass comit to everything i say from him. I am tying to be nice hear and all he is still being a ass, and is still acting like i am durt.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:02 pm

I was about to go off on Bryan when Casandra yelled and dragged us both out. Yelling her little speech I felt my anger ripple through me. "Who do you think you are little Wolf?" I growled as I glared at her. "The ONLY reason I came here was because for ONE I do care about my people BUT I thought that you would need to know" I turned to Bryan and growled. "And YOU mister are pissing me off really quickly, Those tin plates won't help you against me but more importantly it won't help against HIM either" I said pointing out to the forest. "Do you really want to know who's causing all of this?!" I yelled, anger rippling throug me as I thought of the person. "THE ONE WHO IS KILLING OUR PACKS AND CAPABLE OF DESTROYING YOUR WALLS IS SOMEONE I BANISHED FROM MY OWN CLAN!" I roared out. Then the anger took a 180 and I was suddenly calm yet hurt. I put my hand to my side and looked away, gritting my teeth. "It was my little brother" I said quietly.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:20 pm

I held up the band sround my arms look at this i have been using these for years on your clan my clan and her clan and not a dent in them so yes they will Plus unless you brother is fucking god he will not make it over my walls and even if he did my men can stop him if not them then me and you know this i have faught manny wars over the years and i was right up there with you all the way helping or defending. Now l;ook at yourself and think back to how you have been acting. i open my doors to you to protect you and your people, and some of the first things you talk to me about is how i am a ignorent man. I do not desirve your attitude and you know that. You know you have been acting like this for a while. Now i know you are streesed out about you people dieing so am i, but that is no reason to act like this. And plus i dout that one man can take down all that i have, i know i can stop him i just got to hunt him down and find out were he lives. Now if you are so confident that my force is weeker than yours and that we can not protect all of you, then leave i am not holding you here. but i want to say all i want is to get you to see eye to eye to me, but you are the opne who keeps dodging me.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:25 pm

"I dont care werewolf no ofense but you both need to calm down. Lsten werewolf thats just how he is you know that so why after all these years get all huff and puff about it." I was abut to go of on Conri when he said something I didn't expect. "It was my little brother whos killing all of our women" and he held his side. "Wait what" I said leading them all inside. "Wait dont tell untill were somewhere prvate" I said softly. *Do you think you could take us somewhere private* I thought to bryan. *Please* I thought gentaly.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:39 pm

"yes i got a place were we can go. But the reason i am saying it now is because me and him used to be great friends, we have faought many battles together we used to even joke and have fun together, i knew his brother ass well ever sence that day he has been acting like this. Back then i just decided to back off and we were no longer friends but i need that man back, i need that man because he is whats going to win this war."
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:58 pm

"I understand he's gone through alot we will worry about that later we need nfo first* I thought.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:04 pm

*Well hear we go we can go in hear* we walked int a Big 4 bedroom house With wood wals and armor wepons of all sorts all over the walls with belts made from every animal. *Hear is my place a goodof a place as any to have a secrit conversation.*
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Number of posts : 1300
    Registration date : 2008-09-26
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Axel looked around, his yellow eyes shifting quickly as he looked around this territory. He didn't have a choice to follow them or not, which kinda irked him for he didn't like being told what to do from other wolves from other packs. He just wanted to know what was happening to the females in his pack and where they were going to and if they would come back.
    Back to top Go down
    http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:07 am

I snorted as I walked with them. I know I had changed ever since I had banished my brother. It had made me hard and almost cold. But what they didn't know was that my brother was cunning and damned smart. He wasn't going to attack alone. With our luck he was building an army. For revenge.

We ran up to the Howler Pack leader. *Sir we come in peace* we said in unison as we shifted to human form. "We've come to ask you to join the packs in the Moon pack territory, a meeting is being called by the other leaders" one said to the leader.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:10 am

"Ok hear i pointed them at a table and jetured them to sit down. They did "ok here i got a quetion i know your brother, he is a smart man is anything he could have snuck in when we were letting people in, but i highly dout that i had my men give a good look befor you all walked in. But that will not stop them, like i said he is a smart man he will build a army of some sort probly with the collers. But i have a quetion why did you banish him last i seen he was a good man a valuble worrier. why did he get baniched."
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:50 am

As I looked down at the table I placed my hands in front of me and clutched them. I recalled the old memory but with great pain. "It was about 8 years ago, my dad the leader and alpha of the pack had died a few months before. The elders of the pack of course were looking to me as the next Alpha since I was the oldest and the strongest of my other two siblings, Raelin and Robin. My brother did not like the fact that because I was older I was the one to be Alpha. For weeks he tried to turn my own people against me, sneaking behind my back like a weasel instead of a proper wolf, back then we were a pack of loup-garoux not the mixed pack that we are today as you well know, after more months he finally quit trying to turn everyone on me and challenged me face to face..." I leaned back and brushed my right hand through my hair. "I had no choice but to accept...." I leaned forward again and looked around before looking back at the table. "After about a day of fighting I finally gained the advantage, but how could I kill him...my own little brother...instead I banished him to the outside, never to return again....a year after that is when I found the way to join the species." I stood up and removeed my shirt, exposing the celtic knotwork tattoing around me and under my eyes, along my arms and down my back. "Anyone that is in my pack must wear these marks, however big or small they MUST have one, it provides us with a means to live with eachother and not hate the other species pack member." I turned to Bryan and Casandra. A serious look on my face. "I cannot garuntee no fights but I will try my best to prevent them as you should do the same, my pack will not go quietly with anyone outside of our pack" I finished as I pulled my shirt back on.

Last edited by Takari on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:03 pm

"Yes i understand this that is why i said no shifting also i already talked to my people about your alls coming they are ok with it and we are here to suport all the clans, i am glad to have you all here, But i will say i never wanted it to be this way you know this. i just could not deal with your way acting. your clan is strong and they seem to work together well, so i have no complaints. But as you can see this is a good time to get back that old frienship. As for your brother, well i can see that he has been bussy he has technology that we also have been working on but for a different reason i do not know how he got it but i will find out." i turned to the door," we are going to have the festival in 4 houres we have plenty of time to talk," i turned back to the group "and i think that will break any tenchon that our people may have. But i think we should wait to hear word from the other pack befor we start out of respect for him, do you agree."

Last edited by Shadow1993 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:11 pm

Axel looked at the fellow shifter up and down. He was suspicious to answer, not afraid for he was raised to be an alpha.
    How could he ever be afraid of someone weaker than he?
    his fur twitched as he raised his nose at the now transformed human.
    He had to think cautiously. He would join another pack, but not being under someone else's reign.
    His pack wouldn't stand for it and neither would he.
    Where's your leader? he asked the human, refusing to transform. I want to speak with them about...all of this...
    Axel was determined not to start a riot with another leader, but kept in mind that sometimes leader's pride gets the best of them and a fight may be possible. This was why Axel usually had his beta speak for him unless it was urgent enough to have him present.
    But he happened along this and would follow it through diligently.
    He would try and maintain a peaceful conversation and simply wanted to know why all of this was being done for.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 pm

Our Alpha is with the other Alpha's talking as we speak. He told us to ask if you will join the meeting, all will be explained" one of the messengers said. Both bowed their heads unwillingly but did so to show some respect.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:58 pm

The alpha wolf snorted and nodded.
    I will come. Take me to where they are meeting, he requested as he took a slow step towards them.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 pm

Both men nodded and began to walk back to the Moon territory. Both shifted, their celtic tattoes gleaming as they did so. *They are in the walls of the Moon pack, if you come he asks that your pack does too, they are providing protection, we will run ahead to confirm your coming, please get as much supplies as possible." one said before turning to walk off.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:27 am

The male wolf growled after them after he was sure they wouldn't hear his sound.
    He didn't like being led to a destination without knowing a reason, but if it was a meeting with other pack leaders,
    Axel figured it must be something important that he shouldn't miss, especially with his members at risk.
    Turning his large and dominant body around, he ran back to his pack. He waited for them to shift and have the remaining females and those with cubs, gather in the middle while the males covered the front and the back. Axel of course would be in the front.
    The Howler Pack was unsure of leaving their land, their territory that they claimed for generations.
    However, Axel promised them that they would soon return after all of this was figured out. His beta eyed him nervously but didn't say anything.
    Being an alpha, Axel was sworn to keep his word and he would make sure they would return to their territory, the land they have kept since the first Howler alpha pair.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:26 am

I looked around as I walked out. "I agree, besides he will not be happy that we called him out of his territory, he's worse than me and you both know that" I told them without looking at them. I looked around, Seltera was helping to keep our pack in line and tried to back one of our werewolves away from a Lycan who was on the verge of shifting. "KANU!!" I yelled out seeing Seltera's struggle with the tall werewolf. Kanu froze with his head a little down as he slowly turned his head to me. "Yes Alpha?" he asked. "Enough, go help with the gaurd duty or don't bother helping at all" I commanded, the Alpha clearly showing in my voice. None in my pack could deny me, they respected me and trusted me, both qualities that an Alpha needed. Command came along with respect. Robin never had a chance.

I looked up at Conri after Kanu had stopped trying to push against me. When he gave his orders Kanu nodded and left, leaving the Lycan alone. I nodded a thank you to Conri and he smiled, nodding back. I turned away to resume help in the preperation of the 'festival.' "Kelter go help with that he looks like he needs help" I said to one of our lady warrior lycans. She nodded and ran over to help the Lycan male who was struggling with a post of some sort. I shook my head and turned, continuing to give orders to our pack members and help where I was needed. I turned once more and saw the two members we had sent return, running up to Conri and the other alpha's.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery in the Highlands
    Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next