*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Want To Be A Wolf!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:30 pm

(( *gah* I had this lovely reply all typed up, it was long and had a cute little story about when Dory first became part of the pack...she stole Cal's food, it was great! But my computer stole it and now it's gone, sorry. Crying or Very sad ))

Letting herself be led away, Dory rolled her eyes before shutting them tightly. It must be food, she thought, which isn't so bad. Could be worse. Besides, food was of course the best way to get at any canine's heart.
"Cal, you're being silly, just tell me what it is already." She bounced on her toes, tail flicking impatiently behind her. Being kept waiting was no fun and certainly not when the brunette insisted on being like a child all the time. so long as the situation didn't require her to be fighting, Dory was hardly ever mature or acted her age. Wriggling from his grasp, she slipped her hand into his just to see what he'd do. Perhaps she was cruel to always push his buttons like that but then whatelse could she do for fun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:55 pm

>.>
Question
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:48 pm

(I'll send you a Personal Message of an update of what's been going on, Cynder)

Cal, with his heart beating in his throat, released her wrist--his thumb slightly brushing the back of her hand. He hesitated, his breath twisting itself in his lungs. He held back an urge to tackle her and give her kisses along the trailof her arm to her neck. He reached for the freezer handle, just looming above the fridge. He opened it slowly, the coldness of it prickling his skin. He slipped his hand in and rummaged around until his gentle fingers landed on something solid other than TV dinners and ice cream. He fished it out and gave it to Dory. It was a small ice sculpture of a rose, glistening in the flourescent lights of the kitchen.
"Made it the other day...." he said with a vague blush in the depths of his cheeks. "Wanted to have it be a birthday present--but not finished yet--Woof!. I'm trying to make it so it won't melt and you can wear it as a necklace if you'd like...."

Pandora gave a disgusted gasp as she pried the child off again. "Okay...you must learn not to do that....foolish pup, you could get us into trouble." She was frustrated with him but at his unusual patterns and his wide, adorable eyes she couldn't stay too mad at him for long. Pan rolled her eyes and patted his head. "Come on, let's get you upstairs and meet the others..." She began towards the staircase with an easy stride.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:47 am

Chaos lept and wiggled all the way to the stairs, clumsily following Pandora. His tail wagged fast enough to fly off, and his tongue hung limply from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:40 pm

As Pandora neared the door to her pack's apartment her nose began to twitch as she caught on to familiar smells. Dory was home....and she carried the wasted smell of human with her. Pan retracted a growl for Chaos's sake and rested her hand on the doorknob trying to open it.
It merely wobbled, having locked itself for being such an old doorknob in a worn out apartment complex. This place should be condemned but Pan had always hoped it would stay up just for a few more years, she wasn't yet ready to leave it, after all it being her home since she was on her own as a Lycan Alphess.
She glanced down at Chaos, realizing how adorable he was she bit her lip and wouldn't allow herself to get all "soft".
"Just a bit of hardware difficulties," she said to the wolf-boy more than herself,"Happens all the time. Really old building. But now you'll be able to meet my two members Dory and Calvin." She grinded her teeth when she said Dory's name, she was late...and had snuck behind her due to her lack of punctuality. Pan was impatient, she hated having to wait for people, not even pack was an exception.
"I also have a Beta but god-dammit....who knows where he is..." she grumbled as she fidgeted with the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:28 pm

Chaos looked up at her, his large green eyes unblinking, he barely heared a word she had said. He suddenly turned back into a humen, still watching her. His mind was happy, but his stomach suddenly groweled rather loudly, causing him to blush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:02 pm

"Oh Calvin, it's beautiful!" Taking the little object carefully into her hands, Dory smiled. It really was a sight to see, so delicate and pretty. "I never knew you were so talented," she looked up and spotted him blushing, making the gift that much more special. When Dory was about to suggest that maybe using another material to keep the flower from melting, her sharp ears caught the sound of someone at the door. It had to be Pandora! Her first reaction was to run and hide from her Alpha, but making Pan any angrier seemed like a bad idea. So instead the girl handed the sculpture back and kissed Cal briefly on the cheek as a thank you before turning to hurry out of the kitchen. Her footsteps were near silent as she went to open the door. "Here, I've got it." With a turn of the aged lock and a swift yank, Dory stepped aside to let the two enter.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:56 am

Realizing that Dory was to open the door Cal was suddenly in a jumble. He had known Pan had never much cared for charity and to ahev made a gift for Dory would've angered her. Fearing she might break his lovely piece of work, Cal bit his tongue and hurried to stuff it back into the freezer. With his keen hearing he heard Dory near the front door, her words of "Here, I've go it," echoed in his ears. Her voice was something of a song and he was always delighted to hear her talk or sing. He suddenlt had a short thought if they would run tonight, he was very much in the mood to Change.
But he had recalled himself and shut the freezer door and went to lean on the wall just outside of the kitchen, acting casual.

Pan strode through the door, half shoving Dory out of the way. She came into the apartment with a presence, a very fearful atmostphere she gave whenever she entered a room that immediately all who were in it wanted to obey her every command whether they were part of her pack or not. She waited until the boy was in and then motioned for Dory to close the door.
Pan glanced around the room, grateful that Calvin had gotten most of the painting done but could see that he and Dory were up to something. She had been Alphess for too long to et things go unnoticed. She turned back to Dory and with fire behind her eyes she merely declared:
"You're late...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:29 pm

Standing infront of the closed door, Dory let not only her gaze but her head fall as she was spoken to. Her Alpha's voice, it made the girl flinch backwards as if she'd been struck across the face. She gulped down the lump in her throat and spoke up in what she hoped was a solid voice, though it did shake a little.
"Pandora, I'm so very sorry. I should have let you know that I would be late getting here but there wasn't time. " Dory figured that about sealed her fate and hurried to make up for it. "It won't happen again, I promise. But there's a good reason, I found the boy!" She blurted this out, glancing up in hopes that she could save herself from punishment by letting Pan know what she had gotten done while making herself late. "I walked him home and got to know him. Thought maybe it could help if he feels comfortable around me, starts to like me so that I can earn his trust..." The female shuffled her feet as she trailed off her sentence, feeling the heat from Pandora's eyes washing over her. She kept her tail still and her ears pinned back in a submissive manner, anything to keep out of trouble. In the back of her mind, Dory hated that this had to happen in front of Calvin. Surely he would worry about her even more now and she didn't want to feel guilty if he got a taste of Pan's rage as well.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:39 am

Pandora looked down at Dory smugly. She had noticed the girl was getting taller as her age increased, this bothered Pan but nontheless she was still Alpha and size wouldn't keep her from being the leader of this pack. She was enraged that the girl a was late, Pan had always been a strong supporter for punctuality and to see someone she had come to rely on like Dory made her blood sizzle.
As liked when she walked in, she got a whiff of some kind of gentle tension between Dory and Calvin. This irked her a little bit too. She didn't much care for couples and made it a rule not to mate within the pack. She knew Calvin was attracted to the girl but had thought it to be a mere infatuation, however with the smell rotting in her nose she figured it might be something more...
She wrinkled her nose and rolled her eyes. Pan readied herself to let out a lecture and maybe pounce on Dory for being late and playing romance games with Cal, romance she could hardly tolerate. However when Dory spoke of Joseph her attention perked up and her anger dimmed, it still boiled within her veins, but Dory had done her job well and figured to control herself a little bit more.
With a smirk, Pan sized Dory up just like she had done when the girl had first entered her pack.
"Very well done," she said to Dory, "But don't be late again. You're lucky that I was preoccupied with this boy"--she gestured to Chaos--"to get too upset with you. Don't let me down."

Calvin watched from the sidelines, something he was not particulary fond of as he saw Dory get glared at by their Alpha. He didn't like his very close friend to be scolded at. She simply didn't mean to, she was attending school something like being a tad late was suppose to happen. But whatever was stated by Pandora was followed through by the pack no matter what, once she spoke in her hard, leader tone everyone was to answer whether they agreed or not. He wanted to growl at Pan, to have her back off. Sometimes she really made his fur stand on end, and as his knitted his eyebrows debating to come to Dory's defense or not he was distracted by a small figure by the door. Calvin tilted his head a little to the right and stared at the boy.
"Ah...Pan," he called to her with the gentlest of voices as to not anger her when she was barking orders at a packmember, "Who...is that..??"
Pan looked to where Cal was motioning in the direction. Her smirk widened and she shoved Cal aside as she made her way passed him. "Just a new addition to the pack I found downstairs. His name is Chaos. We will train him to be a fighter just like the two of you."
Calvin was unsure of the boy. "Where did he--come from? Woof!"
Pandora's eyes squinted at him. "I don't know, Cal and I don't really care. He came looking for me and that's that. He's a new packmember, so treat him with respect like you would treat other members...and not in a sexual way."
Cal looked down and blushed. She knew of his feelings for Dory....
Proud of herself for making Cal shut his mouth by pushing his buttons, Pan gestured for Chaos to make himself at home. She then turned to Dory, all seriousness in her cold eyes.
"So...what have you got for me?" she asked, demanding information about Joseph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:47 am

Dory felt a pang of regret, she'd baited Calvin so she was as much to blame as he. It wasn't entirely his fault that there was a certain air between them, she could have told him to back off. But she didn't. She liked the attention, it was refreshing after her long day around the human boys who had no sense of self control. Though she felt terrible upon seeing the dejected look on Cal's sweet face, Dory didn't move to say anything in his defense. She might be a strong fighter and have a snappy attitude outside the pack, but this was one pack member who would never speak out against her alpha.

"Oh, well... He lives at home with his mother and doesn't have any friends in or out of school. No job or hobbies either, no hint of a social life at all." Dory had learned best when her target was inclined to talk freely with her and there was hardly a boy at school that wouldn't spill the beans on themselves if she asked. Joseph turned out to be no different, their walk home was very helpful. Keeping the conversation directed on him, she'd been able to gather that he was probably the most boring person she'd ever met.
"Joey, he likes to be called that, shouldn't be too hard to pull over on our side. He wants to feel like he belongs somewhere and he seems like a good kid if only a bit cowardly and scrawny. But that can be fixed," She tried to put on a smile while speaking, hoping it would ligthen the mood and keep Pan from finding fault in anything she reported. Dory hated being grilled like this because it put her on edge and that had her inner wolf leaping to get out. Being in her full werewolf form calmed her down, things seemed a whole lot more simple when seen from a canine's point of view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:14 pm

Chaos slunk into the room, his hungry stomach getting the best of him. His nose sniffed as he walked passed the others in the room, not making eye contact with anyone. His mind followed his nose into a room that smelled like a kition... and he pulled himself onto the counter- finding a half empty cerial bowl, which seemed to be molding a little. Chaos licked his lips and began to eat quickly, hiding from the others.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:21 am

Cal fell silent, listening to his Alpha. He would never questions her authority or interrogate too much for Pan wasn't much of a fantatic of being drilled by questions either. He laced his hands behind his back and looked down at the floor as he retraced a couple steps away from her, to keep some safe distance. He didn't want to anger Pan anymore today than he already had, it seemed like whatever he did to please his Alpha was all in vain. He just felt his small mountain of pride he had collected from Dory's excitement about the gift he made her had been slashed in half for being humiliated in front of Dory. He hated it when Pan did this. If he was stronger and taller than her in his Lycan form, he would've gladly offered her a challenge or maybe just leave and join another pack but he knew he still depended on Pan. He was still a teenager, technically a child, and he still neeed her teachings and protection that an Alpha gives.

Pan was pleased at how Calvin backed away from her. She couldn't repress the smug smirk she often got, the pleasurable feeling she attained when she hurt someone either physically or emotionally, it was just part of her personality. She was even more pleased to see that Dory had gained much information about the werewolf they needed. She was tired of keeping her other personality, the other soul residing within her a secret. She had always loved being a Lycan, having the will to change to a large wolf at will was something she enjoyed and it felt exhilerating--like all her stresses and worries disappeared through the transformation. She thought all Lycan were beautiful and with her confidence high as it usually was, she wanted the humans to know that. She was sick of being a hand-licker, always bowing down to the humans needs, they--who think they were stronger and surperior to the shapeshifters.
But they were so incompetent.
With her hard eyes softening, her smirk widened into a dark smile.
"So..." she said to Dory, "You know where he lives, I assume?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:27 am

Again and again she felt her heart sinking into her stomach. Cal didn't deserve to be treated like that, not by anyone. He was an important member of the pack and without him, they'd be in trouble but Pandora didn't seem to care half the time. Not that she'd say anything but Dory sometimes thought that maybe if their Alpha was a bit more nice, they'd all be a little happier.
Dory didn't really care that Pan's expression was less angry, she still didn't like all the focus to be on just her. Being an omega all her life, she was used to living in the shadows and getting away unseen by most. She did not have it in her to stand up straight and look her Alpha in the face. Instead Dory seemed to melt into herself the longer she was in the spotlight, eyes flickering around her feet and her hands twisting together. But she finally worked up the courage to reply, though it took a few moments.
"Y-yes, I know where he lives," she stuttered. Biting her lip, Dory couldn't believe she'd just let her voice quiver like that. She had never slipped up like that before, not since she was a young child and it made her feel even worse. First she'd been late coming home then she and Calvin had been caught together and now she couldn't keep her voice straight. Nothing seemed to be working out in Dory's favor today. Nothing except finding that stupid boy. She couldn't care less about him, to her he was worthless and not worth all this effort. But he mattered to Pan and that's all that mattered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:40 am

Chaos finnished off his bowl of molded ceareal and began to sniff, standing on the counter. Smonthing smelled good- familliar... he began to open cubords, his little feet nearly slipping off of the counter several times- when he saw it. WAY at the top of one of the cubords he saw a red shiny orb, it's waxy surface gleaming. His mouth watered and he sniffed it- it WAS an APPLE!!! what a treat! he looked around cautiously, and began to climb the shelves, using all of his strength to pull himself up. "Come here apple-" he mumbled reaching for it- his foot putting full weight on a shelf, and it snapped loudly in half, causing chaos to tumble out and hit the floor solidly, his head making a lound CRACK on the floor, and his blood spilling. steining his white hair and causing his eyes to water, "momma?" he whimpered, the apple slowly rolling out of the counter and dropping to the floor and smashing in the blood. turning more or less into apple sause than an apple. Which made the tears leap from his eyes, "NO APPLE!! DONT DIE!!" He screamed, holdong his bleeding head and trying to scoop up the apple at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:21 am

(Zomg! I looooooooooove Chaos! He's SO adorable! xD)

Pan didn't pay much attention to Chaos. He was just a child and will learn his mistakes, she was kind to children...to a certain degree just like she was when she found Cal and Dory when they were children too.
Smirking lightly at Dory, Pandora strode around the dining room table trailing her elegant fingers along the surface, it's gleam radiating off of her glowing cheeks.
"Very nice Dorothy," she complimented. Pan only compliments her packmembers when they did what she wanted. "Since we know his location we'll hunt tonight. We'll have Chaos run with us and see how he does, see if he can keep up with the pack. If he succeeds or not, either way, we'll run to...Joey's house and observe him. The full moon will be here in less than a week. We need to train him and get him to embrace his wolf."
She turned to her companions. "At sunset, we'll wait as long as we can for our Beta to return, but we'll run. I've been in the mood to stretch my four paws...what about you two?"

Cal glanced at Chaos. He remembered the hunting trial to gain acceptance into Pan's pack. He could only wish Chaos a silent good luck. If Chaos didn't succeed he would automatically be abandoned by Pan. And Pan always had the new member hunt by themself, they were to take down the kill by themselves without any help from the other packmembers. If the newbie accomplished this, Chaos would be allowed into the pack....Hopefully Pan would be in a good mood during their run.
He looked at his Alpha when she asked them if they desired to run. He nodded. He was eager to turn into a wolf. It had been almost two weeks since his last tranformation. He was getting too familiar with human life and felt his wolf slipping day by day.
"Yes ma'am. Woof!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:35 pm

Dory nodded, she did rather like the sound of being out again. But instead of stay where she was, the girl slowly walked past the others and back into the kitchen. She didn't want to leave the poor child all alone when he sounded in pain. There was a slight motherly instinct in her young mind. Sitting on the floor beside the crying Chaos, she reached out and smoothed the hair away from his face.
"There there, you're alright..." Whispered Dory in a kind voice. Without much experience with kids, it was difficult for her to know what else to do. There was blood but she was afraid to call Calvin in to help, for fear that Pan might not want them to lend a hand to the new wolf.

(( Bah, this was short, I'm sorry! Been a crazy break for me, just pay no attention to my lack of posting. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:32 am

Chaos looked up at her, "I know I"M ok- its the Apple im worryed about!!! HES BLEEDING ALL OVER!!!" Chaos began to cry, "shhh little apple its ok..."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:45 am

Pandora went to go sit by the window, basking in the sunlight as the traffic rushed below their apartment. There were few hobo's wandering around aimlessly, begging for food that will never be given to them. Pan smiled recalling the wonderfulk taste of human flesh as she waited for Koven.

Calvin fidgeted his feet nervously, wanting to be silent for he didn't want to anger Pan anymore than he already has. He glanced at Dory caring for the boy in the kitchen. Wondering if Pan would get enraged that their interacting with a wolf who's not a member yet, he ignored the warnings in his mind and went to the two. He crouched near the boy and patted his head. He saw the apple laying beside the boy and how he was worried insanely for it. Calvin picked it up and handed it to the boy.
"It's alright. See? It's not hurt at all..." He smiled at Chaos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:42 pm

"Then.. all the blood?" Chaos was confused as he felt his head pain, and sniffed loudly, his eyes watering, "Ow!! momma!!" he began to cry, hugging the apple, and almost screaming, trying to latch onto Dory, "it hurts- help me..." he begged.

Just then the door slammed open, and Koven trudged in, his dark glasses hiding the anger in his eyes. His Chocolate knuckles where bloody and he closed the door behind himself, mumbleing about somthing. "Those damn humens- no respect-" he groweled and saw the boy on the floor, clinging to Dory, "You!" He snapped, "What is that Thing doing here?" He turned and saw Pan, "Since when do we allow them to have pups?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:06 pm

( Lol, that's too funny! Wonderful set up, I can't wait for Pan's reaction. XD )

Holding the little guy close and patting his back, Dory tried to comfort him the best she could.
"Cal, can't you do something? You're the Nurse." She didn't want to rope Calvin in any more than he already was but with the boy crying in her arms, she had to ask. First she gathered Chaos up so that he could sit comfortably in her lap. He felt so skinny that Dory wasn't surprised he'd gone after the apple like that. She'd been about to offer the boy some more food when someone burst in.
Of all the times Koven could choose to return, it had to be then. Some Beta, she thought to herself grimly, if he spent more time with his pack then he'd know Chaos wasn't actually her pup. Then it struck her...Pandora would certainly be furious at his last statement, they'd made her angry once already. Holding the boy a bit tighter, Dory felt sickly fear rising up in her stomach. She averted her eyes from either of the high ranking wolves and wished she was somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:37 am

Calvin nodded as he ran to the bathroom and rummaged in the medicine cabinet. He grabbed the first aide kit and hurried back to the boy and Dory on swift, silent feet. He was indeed the Nurse of the pack, and whenever a member was injured either physically or emotionally he was needed. He was even needed on times to cause peace within the pack or between his Alphess and another pack when those rare events occur. He began to tend to Chaos noticing how skinny and bony he was up close. He glanced at Dory with knowledgable eyes, something serious and intelligent running through them that made him seem a bit more attractive and hotter than usual to a girl's perspective.
"Dory, could you get him another apple, please?" he asked gently as he tucked the boy's hair behind his ear giving Chaos comfort. When he was right in the middle of performing this, he didn't pay much attention to the front door swinging open loudly. He didn't listen, focused on Chaos. It was only when he heard Pan's voice and could sense a tension rising beside him from Dory did he look up and see Koven, the Beta of the pack.
His eyes went wide for a second, but when Koven insulted Calvin and Dory he looked back down with hurt eyes and returned to repairing Chaos.

Pandora whirled around at the door being open and Koven's voice thundering through the room. She hadn't really much cared for Koven as a person, as she usually was with people, but there was a thread of respect she had for her Beta. For his stern attitude and steel-like emotions he was a perfect Beta for her pack and she remembered those times when he transformed in front of her and she was able to see his iron abs and his muscular frame. However, her compassion for his personality and looks was replaced with anger. She rumbled a growl in her chest as took a couple steps toward him.
Ignoring his statement although it fired her rage, she demanded, "Well, well. Where the HELL were you? You were supposed to return from your 'vacation' yesterday morning! You have no right to say anything other than to answer me first!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Chaos hugged his little apple, licking it lovingly. The yelling man didnt seem to bother him at all. he was used to yelling, and screaming- His little body shook all over, from loss of blood now and he became very tired, he yawned largely, "i'm sleepy, 'm gonna take a nap- ok?"

Koven's eyes seemed to fill with some light over his reflective sunglasses, "Pardon my lateness, Pandora," He spoke smoothly, he didn't approve of an Alfa female not having a mate. And he thought that place should be his, "i tryed to contact you- but there was a problem and one of the ships didnt arrive on scedual, and the last hurracain took out all phone towers on the island." his words dripped from his mouth and he looked back to the kition, "you still havn't ancwered MY question- What is the pup doing here-" his lip curled as he glared at chaos.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:43 pm

Calvin looked from the sleeping Chaos to Dory and whispered low enough for the superiors of their pack not to hear them, "He'll be fine...just rest is all that he needs."

She was temporarily satisfied with his immediate answer to her question. She was the Alpha and had high expectations for her members, especiallly with Koven since he was Beta and had been in the pack the longest. She was too caught up in his looks, at his firm muscles being exposed for he never wore a shirt, and his strange pattern of skin that made her hot and somewhat wet.
Her mind drew a blank for a milisecond before she caught herself and blinked quickly. She would not lose to his appearance, she would win over him as she usually did.
"I found him, if you're patience is so thin," she explained. "He was alone. I decided to take him in. You could train him to be a fighter just like you have with Dory. We do need more fighters since our well-skilled one died a few years ago. Happy now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Koven smirked and walked up to her briskly, now ignoring the people in the kition. He knew Pan's weakness for him, and he enjoyed it. he walked close to her, keeping his voice low so that the others couldnt hear. "I wouldnt have a problem with pups if i knew what BLOOD ran thrugh their veins.." his breath was hot as he looked down at Pandora, his muscular body blocking view of the others, "This pack will not survive if we don't have a Strong Alfa male and female- we need to unite." he brushed her hair from her shoulder lightly, "we dont need more new blood, if we already have the best their is to offer..."

Chaos snuggled into his new little family, curled tightly around his apple, sleeping soundly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want To Be A Wolf!   Want To Be A Wolf! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want To Be A Wolf!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next