*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
    Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Mystery in the Highlands

Go down 
    4 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Number of posts : 1399
    Registration date : 2010-02-11
    Female

Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:45 pm

I whistled to call over one of my own loup-garoux warriors. He came running over as I looked at the Howler alpha. "Yes sir?" he asked. I looked down at Axel and raised my chin a little. "If this is fine with you, one of my warriors will go with you so you may choose what you like and what best fits you" I said, containing the growl that was in my throat should he snap back at me. Four Alpha's in one territory was never a good thing unless absolutely nessisary. Unfortunately this was one of those times. I didn't wait for his reply but turned to Bryan. "We can't all sleep in one place, do we not have our own tents or dens?" I asked him.
    Back to top Go down
    http://hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:42 pm

I looked at all of them, "well i am glad that agree with the rules i really do if you have any suggestions i will take them, But yes we do have cloths for all of you if you want. Now the house that i hade built for me if 4 beadroom house so all of us can sleep in one place, but if you rather while the festival is going on i will have my men build you a tent for the time being untill they can make a proper acomidation for you to live in, your chocie, i will stay in my home, were do you all want to stay."
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:03 pm

"I would like to have my own tent, if you can, one that's big enough for me my sister and my Beta" I said as Seltera and Raelin walked up to me.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:12 pm

"that will be fine i will get my men right on that we have louds of hide from our hunt earlyer so no problem. Now you said for three people, so do you have stuff you need to put in it, you know what never mind i will make a 5 persone tent for you plenty of room is that ok."
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
    Registration date : 2010-05-27
    Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:12 pm

"I just need a two one just for me and my beta" I said not wanting to be a nusisence.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:51 am

I look at the alfa and nodded, "so you would rather have you own tent as well, ok i will get my men to build a tent for you as well, but i will make it a 3 person tent i do want you to have room." i turn the the leader who had just arived, "and where do you want to stay, in my house or your own tent your chose."
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Number of posts : 1300
    Registration date : 2008-09-26
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:34 pm

From behind a door emerged Axel, all long-legged, sleek, wearing simple cloth, his yellow eyes prowled on the other alphas as he fought down to not snap at them. He overheard them talking about staying in one place. Although Axel figured he may come around in time to stay in house with another alpha, but today was too much. He had done too much that his wolf scratched at the surfaces to be released and allowed to fight and kill. Axel obviously wouldn't allow this but he knew it wouldn't be a good idea either. Besides, he wanted to stay near his pack in case if anything happened.
    "I would like a tent myself as well. I think with what all that's happened today it would be too much for our alpha pride to let us sleep under the same roof. Also me pack wouldn't want to be too far from me," he requested gently.
    Back to top Go down
    http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:50 am

I nodded my head, "ok then we will all be sleeping in seperate places then." i turned to the 6 men i asked for earlyer and waved them over. "you 6 would you please come hear" they ran over and bowed there heads and said "yes ser" i looked down at them. "now for what i know you 6 are the best tant makers. I want you 6 to go and make the best of tent for these 3 alfas, she want a 3 person tent, he wants a 5 person tent and the same for him. Now i dont know about them but you guy devid yourselfs up into 2 men groups and see if they want special desighs or crafts on the tent. It is you job to make it as good and comfortable as posible. thank you very mutch i will make sure you all get something in return." they all looked up and said "our pleasure ser." andi saw the 6 go into two men groups and ask the alfas whay they would like on there tents as a desigh, or even on the inside. i smiled this is going to work i can feel it, they seem to be doing good hear. "when you guys are done maybe you could join me in the Festival area that is were i will be waiting. Thanks again all of you i am beyond grashus for what you all are doing. so thank you again." then i headed off to help with the preperations, it was almost dark now and i know we need a little help because it will be bigger now. I wounder if any boys and girls will come together from other tribes to mate that would be something wouldent. then i got to thinking or maybe not.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:07 pm

Axel bowed his head and left with the men to help them build the shelters.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:56 am

I chose to come and help them with the tent with my apha.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Conri wanted to help with the building but realized that he had not explained anything to the Howler Alpha. "Axel, before you help out I need to talk with you" I called out to him, jogging up and placing a hand on his shoulder. I held back the urge to fling him in the opposite direction as I waited for him to acknowledge me. "It's about why we called you here" I said.

I watched as Conri went to talk with Axel and the other alpha went to help with the building. I grunted and went over to where the werewolfs were planning to build the home for Conri, Raelin and I. I picked up a plank of wood and helped the guys put it in place.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:57 am

Axel whirled around and waited patiently, an amusing smirk tugging at the corner's of his mouth. "About time," he chuckled, "I thought you guys were going to have me blinded for days."
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:07 pm

I watched Conri turn around and walk up to the other pack leader than I remebered that we forgot to tell him so I sent my beta to help. I walked over to were they were talking. "Sorry I forgot" I said with a sheepish smile.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:07 pm

As i was walking to the ground, i relized something. "GOD DAMMIT, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" dang it i forgot about the meating we were suposed to have. I turned to one of my gards you please come hear. "i want you to go to the interance of the fort you will find the other alfas there please tell them that i would like them to come with me to my house, to have our conversation. So that no unesisary ears will over hear the conversation. and tell tham that i am sorry i forgot about it its been a hectic day i hope they understand. and please make it quick. I saw him run of so did i. I ran right for the house and saw that no one was there. ok good igot time to ready wyself. I poked my head out the door. "gard go to the cook and tell him to cook me and 3 guessed a fine worthy meal please and to hurry."

(Gard)
    Hello so to interupt but i got a urgant messige from chef, he would like you to come with me to his house, to have our conversation. So that no unesisary ears will over hear the conversation. and to tell you that he is sorry he forgot about it its been a hectic day i hope they understand. so please i am sure you know were it is thank you for lisoning.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:11 pm

One guard came up and asked us to follow him so I said "ok" and started to follow him.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:01 pm

As I was getting ready to explain a guard came up and asked us to go and meet Bryan at his house for the meeting. I growled and nodded to the guard. "Your message has been received you may go" I said to the guard. I turned back to Axel and huffed. "Looks like we'll have to have our talk in Bryans den" I said as I turned to walk for the Moon Alpha's house.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:53 am

I herd a knock at the door and hoped to hell it was the cook. i opened the door and to my relife it was the cook. "good good, please in the dinning room please. i saw 5 men bring in a great dinner and i smiled and herd my stomic growl when i smelt the food. I saw a pig walk pass. a great salection of frute go by same great platter of steak. I saw a great disply of cheese go by. And last but not least a special desert. Carmel and hunny and chocolate coverd frute. "wow you out did yourself. thank you so mutch. i am greatfull for the rush sorry i put it on you in sutch short notice." he said it was no problem. i watched the cooks walk out and i looked at the table and say the great feast. i graped a few platters from a shelf and selt them down on the table, along with cloths and silverwere just in case they want to use it.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Axel's patience was wearing thin, he was growing tired of being pulled around in all sorts of directions. He had done what the other alpha's asked and moved his clan from his territory, his homeland that he has known inside and out for years. Axel, with a thin and brooding mouth clamped shut, nodded and followed the guard. He was taken to the alpha's den, a house built specifically for them. It was nice and spacious something Axel was surprised about. Although he had been in houses before its only been a couple times, other than that he and his pack usually have half built tents, wide enough to allow the nature to enter amd ease their nightmares. He felt discomfort in the house but remained polite and stoic, like the clan leader he was. He waited by a seat where the other alpha's were and looked down at plates and silverware, quite fancy and foreign to Axel. He had never eaten with utensils before but has heard of them when passing through villages of humans to buy the few supplies and medicines they had needed in the past.
    Axel glanced at the other pack leaders, their rank as equal and no better than his, waiting for what else he was to do in this ploy.
    "Thank you for inviting us for supper," he said.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:58 pm

I sat down in between the Blood leader and Moon leader so that I could face Axel to make it easier to explain. "I agree with Axel, thank you Bryan, now lets get down to business" I didn't want to wait any longer, for fear of Axel exploding and breaking the thin line of temporary peace. "Axel, you remember a few years ago, after me taking my place as alpha in my pack, that someone was banished from our clan correct?" I asked him as I placed my hands in front of me.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:08 am

I sat downand heard there thanks. "your welcome both of of. but dont eat to mutch this is just something to snak on while we talk." i saw Axel look at the forks and stuff a little confused. so i added "and feel free to not use the utinsals. Just thought maybe one of you would rather use them is all."
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:46 am

"Thank you for inviting us to eat with you" I said and grabed the utensiles and started to cut up my food and eat it.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:42 am

i started to eat a little then said. "We all know that, it was a big deal. Now none of us know what is exsactly going on hear me or her dont know, so please just say everything and we will all ask questions at the end."
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:56 am

I nodded to Bryan and didn't bother to touch my fod, I would be speaking for quiet a bit. "Well the person that I banished was my own little brother, he tried to rise against me using his wits and slyness to try and turn my people against me as I told you two earlier" I said motioning to the Blood and Moon alpha's. "After failing to turn my people against me, along with my little sister Raelin he decided to challenge me for the position as Alpha, as you all well know I could not refuse, even if it was my own brother" I took in a deep shaky breath as I recalled the memories again. "After I had defeated him it was traditional that I banished him" I looked at the leaders straight in the eyes now. "What I suspect is that after I banished my brother his hatered grew for al these years and he has created these collars as a way to control who ever has joined him" I leaned back in the chair and sighed again. "I also suspect that he plans to kill off our clans by killing our women and children therefor not letting our numbers grow and his possibly multiplying if he decides to keep some alive for his pets" I loked around as they looked at each other, waiting to hear what they had to say.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:02 am

I looked at the other, "that is why we called you hear seperate we are week together we can hold our own. if we put gards on our pickers and gard this land we can out do him. i know i am the weeker on the clans for we cant change when we want. so i need you. Just as mutch as you need me. i got tecnology thats better than yours so you need that. we need him for his knowlege of the animy we need you for your brute strengeth pionting to the alfa that just showed. and we need you for the skills in jeneral survival. togther we can beat him. i dont know how big he is but with that coller he has as many numbers as he wants.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Axel listened intently on what was shared. "My pack may not know much about technology but we know how to track and have been taught exceptionally since a year of age on how to fight." He then turned to his plate and took the slab of meat and tore off a bite, not ashamed of wolfish nature.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery in the Highlands
    Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next