*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Similar topics
    Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
    Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password

Mystery in the Highlands

Go down 
    4 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
    AuthorMessage

Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:26 pm

I gave a little chuccle. "i hope the food is to your liking, if not can get you something else." i looked down at my plate thinking hard. trying to see if he could think of a quick solution to the problem.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Number of posts : 1300
    Registration date : 2008-09-26
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:48 am

Axel was growing tired of waiting as he wanted to hear a plan. Some sort of action to takeso that him and his wolves could be ready. "So, what do you propose we do first? Training? Tracking?" he asked as he threw out some suggestions.
    Back to top Go down
    http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Number of posts : 1399
    Registration date : 2010-02-11
    Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:56 am

I sat straight and began to munch on some of the meat. "Well I think first of all we need to confirm that it is my brother and not someone else thats doing this, we need to send some of our best trackers but no more than a handfull, keep everyone else here to train and get stronger, if he decides to make a move we will be ready" I said looking over at Axel. "Sound like a plan?" I asked.
    Back to top Go down
    http://hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:03 pm

"That counts my men out were good, but we dont got the sences you guys got." i looked around and smiled at all of them nevusly. God they are way to tence.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
    Registration date : 2010-05-27
    Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:26 pm

I looked around and said "Sure sounds like a plan to me" and I smiled. Eveyone else was tense except the moon pack leader and me.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.yahoo.com
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:05 am

Axel was slightly perplexed by the Moon pack leader and the Blood pack alpha. Why were they so lenient? Why weren't they ready to jump up and take some action like he and the Celtic leader? It made his blood boil for a moment but he kept it under lock and key. His brows knitted together somewhat tightly. So far he has obeyed their rules without question and without letting his alpha male pride stand in his way for the safety of his pack. He has offered help because his members know how to fight and could train others too. He was angered at how the Moon pack leader took out his members from the ordeal. Or did he? Axel had no right to assume and kept himself levelheaded as he asked:
    "Then what are your wolves going to do, Bryan?"
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:20 am

"Thats simple, as you know if my people went out and tryed to stock they can put up a fight, we do not have the same ability as you all do. We got to wait till the full moon. But till then we will provide shelter, and food and all that good stuff. But if you want i will send some of my men with you, just in case there is trouble. My men got this devise." i lifted up the wistle. "this will tell me if you guys run into trouble, and we can send more people to help." i gave a big huff. "when the full moon comes i will lock up the children and others who cant controll themself, and the others that can along with me will cause dammige, if it is neccary at the time." i looked around. "so if you find a place to strike to weeken him, tell us and on the full moon my people will act on the spot were you point." i looked around again. "does that sound alright with you all or does anyone have a better idea." I turned back to Axel, waiting for a better idea.
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:26 pm

Axel nodded. Bryan saved his hide as of now. He agreed with the Moon pack leader and took another bite of his food, tearing off a piece like the animal he was. "Sounds good. I will send a few of my wolves out tonight for them to track who or whatever this is, is hiding. They won't tread into the hideout but they can find the general area and catch some scents pf however many people they have hostage," Axel offered to the table.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:04 pm

"sounds like a plan. And now that i do think of it. it would be better if i sent one of my men with you to help you guys out. we know our lands very well, and we do have faster comunication. If they would not get in the way would you mind if one joined your peoples groups axel."
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
    Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:18 pm

"I like the plan I will of course send some of my man if there needed" I said to Axel
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:19 pm

Axel's gaze crossed from one pack leader to another and he felt somewhat relieved that he wouldn't be sending his wolves out alone. He already lost enough.
    "That would be much appreciated. I think everyone could use more help than usual. I think that even the people who are confident in what they do should have at least a bit of back up. We don't know what we're facing yet. Better to be safe in numbers than sorry," he remarked.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:52 pm

I nodded and looked over to Bryan. "Naturally my men will accompany as well, some know my brothers scent so that may help and to make it helpful of course they'll be aloud to shift once they leave the gates" I turned my head to face the Howler and Blood alpha's. "We should try to only send two per pack so two of my best trackers and two from each of you, that way it's not too obvious what's going on, it may look like a hunting party instead of a tracking team" I said.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:52 am

"i agree, two from each pack would be perfect. Now we got to think of how manny partys we want to send out. if we use one that will be better than none but if we send out i say 5 or 10 partys we will be better off. Also say if we did send out that manny, if two partys end up on the same trail. Than thats most likly to be it. pluss there might be more than one camp that he has of these men. What do you think."
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:37 pm

Axel considered, his eyes thoughtful. "Yes but we don't want to send too many. Let's send two parties. that way we have one tracker that knows the brother's scent, one fighter, one runner to come back and tell us the news, and one to help search through the forest. That way if both parties run into each other they can either team up and continue or tell each other their findings and be on their way to search around." He picked up a cup of refreshing water and took a drink, feeling its cold journey from his throat to his stomach and continued. "You know sending two wolves from each pack but having one in one party and one in the other. You know kinda balancing the parties a little."
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:47 pm

"do not worrie about runner, my people got it coverd. But we do need the people who knoe the sent in different partys it would help more than if they were together." I gave it more though, "and 2 seems to be enough i guess."
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:28 pm

(Sorry I haven't been on so mutch)

I nodded and listen to them then I had an idea and asked Corin "Do you have any of your brothers items to give to the people we send out to know the scent."
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:05 pm

Sadly I shook my head. "Everything of my brothers was either taken with him or burned, when someone is banished everything of theirs is discarded so that it's like they never existed" I said. Suddenly someone burst through the doors. I turned to see that it was Seltera. "Conri...we have a problem"
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:13 pm

I saw Corins Beta burst threw the door and say Corin we have a problem and I shot up. "What" I asked
    Back to top Go down
    Toby
    Head Alpha
    Head Alpha
    Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:09 pm

Axel dropped his slab of meat, saddened he wouldn't be able to finish his meal but he stood immediately. Fully alert. He didn't move from his spot til he had reason to, but kept himself motionless. The safety of his pack running through his head.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:15 pm

In pure anger and frustration i stood up and pushed my chair back to the floor. "what is it now, if its my men again i swer i will kill them!" i started to pace a little as he talked.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:04 pm

I shook my head.Trying to catch my breath as I had dashed up to the house I took a gulp of air and looked to Conri. "Lycans on the front side, they wear the same collar, about 100 of them" I managed to say before straightening up. I could tell he knew who had sent them.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:25 am

I ran out the door running, yelling at my men, barkig orders left and right. i pointed to the some men waiting for orders "I need archers in the wall, now!" i pointed to another group of men and yeld. "baricade the door. make sure it holds!" the rest of you ready yourselfs if they get threw the door i want you to hold them back." i looked up at the wall again. "we need more archers, NOW!" after a second passed i saw more people on the wall. i turned back around to face the inside of the house. "my men are ready to defend send your people to attack them head on, i dont care who, just send out some men. ill be behind the door if they get threw!" and with that i juped down the stairs to help organize my people.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:12 am

as soon as I herd what he said I jumped up and was out that door barking orders of my own. "You 20 change into your forms now and get over that wall and kill them all." I was looking for my beta and found her. I said to her "Gather as many more man as you can and tell them to change and get over that wall."

As soon as I got the orders I was running around getting all the men I could ready to jump the wall. I ended up with 30 more men and I told them "There are lycans over that wall you kill them and dont listen to them what ever they say or who ever there look like I dont care KILL THEM." and with that they ran up the wall.

I laughed as I watched them try to get an attack together to defeat my Lycans. My collors were working perfactly. Why we made an attack from the front our fources were sneeking in through the back right now. To steel as many women and children as we can.
    Back to top Go down
    Takari
    Nanu-nanu
    Nanu-nanu
    Takari

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:02 pm

*Shit* I thought as I burst out to the opening doors. I began to bark orders to my men when suddenly I saw a shadow on the outer ring, heading towards the back. "Bryan is there a back way?!" I yelled out to him.

As Conri spoke with Bryan about a back way I also barked orders to our men, telling them to shift and cover the front while two groups went from the sides. I myself began to shift into my wolf form, feeling my body change and pop as I grew fur and claws. I let out a strong and loud howl as I shifted.
    Back to top Go down
    Im_a_wolf_lover
    The Alpha's Best
    The Alpha's Best
    Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:33 pm

My men were aready over the wall so i told half of them to sneak around the other lycans and kill them.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Highlands   Mystery in the Highlands - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery in the Highlands
    Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next