*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

An Abandaded snow lodge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:53 am

He nods to Elizabeth. "We know Elizabeth, but your the one there after and so really your there main target so its better to protect you and you protect us same with me and Adele protecting each other. You can help Adele get some fortifications for up stairs as the choke point that would be good is the main hallway and stairs, board up the windows and such and that way they only have one way to come and I have a heavily enforced room some bit around the corner of the hall.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:51 am

"K also you guys are great thanks" I told them both smiling then I grabbed Adeles hand and ran to the room with her to board up the windows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:01 am

Atra moved out front and did his thing as he said he would leaving the others to 'bond' together for now.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:32 pm

"Pff! Use a gun. I've been handling guns since I was a teeny kid! I could teach you if you'd like to learn someday. I know some people are against them but when you've got nothing on you and nothing around to use as a weapon but you have a small gun in your pocket, it's really nice to stun your opponent," she joked with Elizabeth before they ran up the stairs.
She walked around, grabbing boards and hoisting them onto her shoulders. Her green eyes scouted the hallways and peered into rooms.
"Hmm...wonder if there are any nails or hammers..."she muttered as she carefully stepped into one room, complete with a bed, dresser, and a bathroom. It reminded her of a hotel room but it looked like it hadn't been used in ages, so there was plenty of dust and holes in the walls. With her free hand she kept it on her gun, ready to use if there happened to be anyone hiding in the room, but if there were she was sure Atra would've told them.
She searched the room, setting the wooden planks on the bed as she lowered to see if there was anything she could use. Then her head clicked.
"Hey Elizabeth, you wanna help me move some objects in front of the windows?" Adele motioned to the dressers and chests in the room. "We'll use the planks for the hallway windows. I'm sure there's plenty of stuff in other rooms to board those up."
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:41 am

"Sure" I said turning into a polar bear and I pushed the bed against the window with out breaking a sweet. Once that was done I turned into my human form again and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:47 am

Adele tore apart the nightstands in the room, them already being rickety and disheveled it was easy for her to break them. She found a handful of nails and an old hammer in the closet and used them to board up the top of the window.
Watching the young woman shift from a giant polar bear to a human she couldn't resist asking, "What's it like to change form? Does it hurt? I've read paranormal books and they describe shape shifting hurts..."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:34 am

"Not really its sort of like a dull numb feeling. You feel like you asleep but you also are wide awake. Its like you can see everything better hear eveything clearer its hard to explain" I said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:55 pm

"Is a polar bear the only form you can take?" Adele continued to ask, her curiosity growing as she took to the hallway and used formal tables and dusted wood on the floor to use for boarding up a window. She was running low on nails and would have to search again for some more in another room.
She was near the room where she had been cornered against Blake and felt goosebumps along her skin.
Adele denied of having to go in there but knew she would have to to block the windows.
She mentally groaned at the task, the horrible image of a the salivating wolf coming towards her, breaking through her barrier as she was stuck on the drain pipe with nothing to help her and nowhere to go, a nightmare of her own she had ran from.
Ignoring the room and shaking herself from her frightening thoughts she went back to hammering in the wood on the window, alert for Elizabeth's safety.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:01 am

I walked into the house where they weren’t looking around a bit. I had picked up no tracks for at least an hours time of walking so we had some time of peace for now. A strange golden mist would appear in the center of the room before becoming more concentrated and taking the form of my wolf form a Black heavily toned and muscled Dire wolf, my energy speaking to the both of them. ~Nice handy work, I’m down stairs for now, no ones within a hours run from here maybe the odd wildlife or two just going straight through my territory, If you need me I am down stairs~ the energy went back to its misty form before returning to me.
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2010-12-18
Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:39 pm

Can I join in?
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:55 pm

((That you may, think of a way to logically have the character you wish to come in please.

~Rouge))
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:29 am

Nah. Nevermind. I would like to but I wouldn't be to good at it.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:58 am

((There is no harm in trying just because you might not be good at it now doesn't mean your not going to in the future one needs practice as every athlete didn't jump into their sport knowing it all they learned experimented and found what they could do and you need to do the same so how about you think up a character and we can all help you become better ^.^ so join in on the fun and we wont judge you

~Rouge))
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:06 am

( Okay........ Don't know though.... Hmmm.... thinks about who she should use. )
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:14 am

(If u want u could be my little sister who is with a pack of mutan canable shifters who are after elizabeth.)

"Of course not tell me any animal and i can shift into it" I said laughing. I sensed her become nerviouse so i asked "Whats wrong" and i looked into the room she didn't want to go in.
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:38 am

(Okay. Did you name her or do I get to? And who is Elizabeth?)
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:34 am

(I didn't name her go ahead and pick a name and elizabeth is my character. the writing is in blue. your character is my characters sister.)
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:12 pm

(Okay. Her name is Seila. And you said that she was in a group with people after Elizabeth. Does that mean she like turned on her? I don't get it.)
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:21 pm

"Ok what happened is that a pair of people went shooting into the town elizabeth and selia lived in and they injected her with toxics then her and her father and half the twon is chasing after elizabeth to kill her but selia has alittle bit of her brain and doesnt want to kill people but she wants to get me)
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:31 pm

(Okay. Kind of..... I'll figure it out as we go along.)
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:53 pm

[You there?]
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:53 pm

(Sorry i made it so confusing)
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:02 pm

[Not your fault. I don't comprehed things well the first time. I read it over and now it makes a little bit more sense. Can we get started or does your character need different people to start?]
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:40 am

(Just start but u should have them looking for a meal or me it doesn't matter or if u dont like the idea just start from where ever)
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:37 pm

(Just introduce your character to us Jo :3 tell us what she looks like and hows she's feeling. They're in sort of a constant blizzard condition, everything's cold and its just an icy tundra. We can talk how to work her in since Atra and Adele don;t know her, she can be discovered on one of Atra's patrols or she can simply come up to the door and knock. Either way, you're more than welcome to post.))

Adele grinned at her friend, "Aw nothing! Just had a deep thought for a second then lost it!"
She laughed wholeheartedly then asked, "Hmm...a badger?" she suggested in reference how Elizabeth had said she could turn into almost any creature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Abandaded snow lodge
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~* :: Gathering of Once Bitten-
Jump to: