*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

An Abandaded snow lodge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:36 am

Adele's breathing became heavy, her heart raced in panic although she tried from previous training to be calm in any situation. She knew she had failed at this and when she heard Blake's voice low and intimidating on the other side made her fears real. She was right to not trust him and when she heard the scratchings she realized just how hungry he was. He acted like a wild animal! What was wrong with him? She assumed he wouldnt listen to reason, to overcome by hunger. She was forced to take out her knife, sling back on her pack, and flung the window open. Grabbing onto the pipe, with the knife locked in her teeth, she felt it wobble.
Great, she thought with bitterness. She would have to be quick, even if she fell she would have to get up and go. She didn't know Blake, she didn't know him at all, he could be a mutant and be really quick.
The thought of a mutant chasing her made her more frightened, and fear made her thoughts unclear.
She hugged the pipe, trying to be careful but also trying to be quick as she made her way towards the ground. It wobbled, a couple screws came loose. It couldn't bear her weight and she knew she would have to jump the rest of the way, this she dreaded for she didn't want to sprain her ankles if she landed on them.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:58 pm

"I noticed how he just ignored my question about the coat. "Thats how I got lost I was first heading west of the cliff then I got spun around so mutch I went a different way" I said. "Also what if i ran into the cliff would that be good or bad" I asked curiouse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:06 pm

I looked at her oddly for a moment then moved after her. "Well yea you would die, so something very bad.... which I wouldn't want happening." I took a breif moment moment. "Just let me help you get safely back home and you can continue with how you were." I put my hand on her shoulder but didn't try force her to do anything. "I can take you home after the storm, you have my word on that."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:26 pm

ok" i agread nodding. "But dont you think the cliff is a gorgouse spot. I mean I dont want to die but have you ever just sat down and watched everything over it or under it" I said sudenly imagining it. I rembered the nice night sky above and the water below. I then remebered where I was and said "Oh sorry I forgot where I was a second ago."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:40 pm

I clicked after a moment that she might be experiencing hypothermia, my eyes widening as I went to touch her under the coats touching the skin on her shoulder. "Well if you want after were not in danger nor when we need to get back to the lodge, its got a nice fire and everything and if you want you can stay out here with me for a while so I can show you an Au'rora if they have them out this way." I continued to try feel what her body heat was like my hand still feeling as warm as before I had the coat. *If shes got hypothermia we got to hurry so much I'll have to carry her.*
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:51 pm

"sure" I said after a minuate. Then he put his hand on my skin. His fingures where warm but they felt close enought to my tempurature. I didn't have my jacket on so thats why his might be warmer than my skin. No ones ever had a hotter body tempurature than me. Where his hand touch left goosbumbs on my skin but nice ones. alittle shiver went through me.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:44 pm

I smiled at her warmth and commented on her warmth. "Good your hot.... in a tempr." he'd cough a little then smiled so I didn't do more to embarrass myself further. "By the way, you may keep the coat as I don't use them." he gives a smiled an honest smile meaning nothing by giving it to her having observed she needed something better then the coat she had. "The cliff is awesome... I went down it to see if I could find any Au'rora's there rare things but I think if you get lucky might catch one." I retracted his hand after noticing it was still on her shoulder. "So do you have anything you wanna talk about while we get to the lodge, I'm sure you don't really trust me that much so some honest information will I guess help you." I waited until she was ready to move along.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:24 am

Adele felt the pipe become loose, the growls from up the room becoming louder, more real, and made her fear combust within her.
Suddenly the drain pipe came completely loose and she began to fall. Thinking at a rapid pace she realized she didn't want this to land on her for it may injure her. She released her hold off the pipe and leapt far from it, not too far because she was only human but far enough to get out of its way.
She buckled her knees and landed with a twinge in her legs but she knew she would get over it. Glancing back over her shoulder, Adele got her feet beneath her, took her knife out of her mouth carrying it by her side, and ran into the woods. She didn't have a particular destination, which was dangerous in her situation, all she knew was that she had to get far from the lodge.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:36 am

as soon as Bane heard the metal crash to the ground he was quickly back down the stairs having not wanted to put so much time into nothing and even having risked being caught as he feared that Atra wouldn't be to far away. He dashed outside into the cold snow sniffing around finding her foot prints as he started to try follow her tracks having to go slower then he was use to due to the fact that he might loose the trail its self.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:42 am

Adele felt tears prickle her eyes, she couldn't believe she was going to die. Right here and so far from Edward before she could tell him her feelings, that after all these years of friendship he was the only thing for her. Her heart pounded, her legs pushed on as she strained herself to run faster. She knew Blake was behind her, she knew he was gaining on her and once he would have her he would waste no time in killing her. Her mind raced of what to do next but nothing came to mind. She passed trees, leapt over logs as the blizzard continued to waver her pace.
It only took a few minutes for her to realize she was in a forest with trees and branches all around her. During her run, she searched for a tree with branches for her to grasp onto. She saw one in a distance that was perfect.
Though the branches were a bit high for her to reach, if she had a good head start she could grab onto them and swing herself up. Sticking with her plan, she strained herself to her limit, lungs in pain as her muscles cried, she put one foot on the tree's trunk propelling herself up as she luckily grabbed onto a branch.
She hauled herself up and kept going until she was well into the tree, watching all directions around her.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:31 am

Banes scenes were on fire and he was running on reserves, his stomach ached for food and he needed the energy if he was going to survive. He contemplated wither it would be best to go scavange what he could from Atra's supply's but he knew he wanted this kill so he pursued her further and further until he found her scent and tracks lead to a tree. He took a moment to look around the tree even talking to him self. "Where did she go I'm so hungry." he growled in his full wolf form but as it took him a while he came to the conclusion as simple as it was. she was in the tree which he look up at her with a wolfie smile thinking she was trapped. He was so excited he let out a triumphant howl into the sky it seeming to be a bit distorted. carrying long on that it would reach Atra and the girl.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:41 am

"Ummm Theres not alot of stuff about me. Im 18. I had a younger sister named amber after the stone. My mother left me..... and my father is taking care of us. I am the oldest of 2 sisters. ummmmm I think thats it." I said stopping alittle after the mention of my mom. I small tear rolled down the side of my face i hoped he couldn't see. "Umm" I said after a minuate. "So enough about me what about you." I asked him whiping away the tear. I looked at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:30 pm

I nodded listening to her carefully as they moved along the snow. I wouldn't need to see the tear to know she was greatly saddened feeling her Aura's distress at the mention of her mother lettering her believe she hid it well enough. "Well to be honest I don't actually remember anything much about my past, as far as I know I got no parents and only have a few possessions. Believe I 'woke' up in Greenland and have just been moving around place to place in search of well..... clues but so far I've just been hunting someone down as a personal matter." I would use nothing but a warm tone, suggesting nothing much. "That's pretty cool and unique hair you have, suits you really well, Is it natural or dyed?" I asked being curious about the odd coloring of her hair. "And how rude of me, my names Atra, Atra De'Sousa

I would occasionally sniff at the wind as it blew past and at a sudden gust and catching a scent I seemed to stop in what would look like to be shock as my ear seemed to twitch a bit as I tried to listen to the howling of the wind as I seemed even more alert.

Bane was so hungry that it was starting to hurt him physically as his body started to break down and shut down. He started to speed up as the tracks started to fade roaring as the scent started to be lost he would Howl furiously as his stupidity that had just lost his kill, his head would tilt up right to where the lady in the tree would be but with his eyes closed he never saw her as he started back to the lodge to try and salvage any of those ration packs that were there, he needed something to eat and fast.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:35 am

I laughed at his last coment about my hair. "Its natural but none of my parents had this color so its weird" I said running my hands throught my white hair. I laughed again and said "Its ok and if you didn't now my Serina, Serina Coast. He stopped and I looked around alittle trying to hid my fear. He couldnt have followed me all the way out here. "What is it" I asked him turning around because I had taken a step foward before he stopped. I searched and stranied my ears to hear him. All I heard was a dog howl. I relaxed and let a breath I hadnt relized i was holding in, out.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:19 pm

Adele watched from above as she saw a giant wolf searching for something. She didn't know what this wolf wanted but she thought she heard it talk to itself. She was curious about this and leaned down a little, holding on to a branch she made sure was sturdy for her to lean from. She listened, wondering if it was the hunger driving her mind insane but she had just ate, granted it wasn't a lot but it was enough for her to get by for a day or two so she knew the wolf was actually talking..

When he looked up at her, Adele recognized that same twinkle of hunger in his eyes and she shuddered. However he seemed to give up as he turned away from her. Whatever Blake is--a mutant or something--that was definately Blake and she watched him give a frustrated howl then watched him walk away. Adele wanted to follow, to kill him so he wouldn't scare her no more. Except she sat frozen in the tree, realizing the situation was actually real. He was a starved creature, probably ten times stronger and faster than her, she had no idea if she would live to be the victor.

She sighed, leaning against the tree, mentally kicking herself for surrendering and running like a coward. Edward would've fought, she would've fought just to protect Edward, she would die just to see him live but he wasn't here. The only person she had to protect was herself. She shook her head. She wasn't so good at that. So Adele remained in the tree until she could see the wolf vanish from her sight, disappointed at her lack of bravery.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:54 pm

I stood still for a moment then started in the direction of the howl and where it had come from. "Think someones this way." I sighed. "And I thought I heard a howl of someone I was looking, though by the time I get there right now, they'll be gone." I looked slightly disappointed but it would appear I wouldn't abandon her while she was like this, not wanting to lose her again. As they reached further along they would be directly under Adala, my hair on the back of my neck seemed to stand on end. "And they have been here recently." my voice would carry on the wind to go as far as the Adala. "Tracks are new too, hes just been here.... we need to get back to the lodge shortly though this is gonna start to pick up very shortly and then we might as well be walking blind."

Bane had been running through for a while before he smelt Atras scent on the wind at which point he had turned away as he made his way back to the lodge quickly changing back getting his cloths and getting ready. with most of Atra's supply's locked up and hidden and him not having enough time, he would take what he could being so hungry that he would be eating the rations cold as he prepared and took one of his many bags running away before they made there way to the lodge.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:06 pm

Adele felt herself become relieved when she saw two people come her way. Though she couldn't be sure if they were friend or foe, she tried to trust Blake and her she was sitting in a tree.
Adele was becoming bored of being a meal for someone and wanted to give them a bite back.
"I swear to god if you try and get up here I'll cut you! I'm not afraid to!" she yelled down at them, her anger simmering. She was so tired of being seen vulnerable,she could fight and now she was ready to. If they wanted to eat her she'll be more than happy to go down and give them a fight before she would go down.
"I'll kill you if I have to!" she growled at them, still sitting in her tree.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:35 am

"You should go look ill wait right here" I said. Then I heard a voice and looked up. "What are you doing up there are you lost to" I said and laughed. "I just got lost and Atra was just helping me" I said and placed a hand on his shoulder. Then I heard her say she'll kill us and fight us and I shuddered. Then I said stronger than before "were not gonna hurt you but if you try to hurt us then I will have to deffened myself but I dont want it to come to that." Then relizing I left my hand on his shoulder I slowly took it of.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:12 pm

I looked up at the tree questioningly. "I don't like your chances, you will be vulnerable when you get down and I'm fast.... I've noticed wolf tracks around here, why are they here... something been chasing you?" he looked down at the tracks. "And its heading back to my place." He looks up at her. "You've been to the abandon building haven't you." I hated when people tried to steal my stuff. "You better have not tried to steal any of my stuff." It had taken some time to track Serina down and I planned on having taken her to the lodge till the storm was over but now I wasn't so sure with Bane having been there. "Listen were going back to the Lodge, This Blizzard is about the pick up and I don't want Serina to be caught in it." I looked at her. "Although shes fully capable, I'd prefer she not get hypothermia." I had a black pack on my back where the meat and skin of an animal was as I planned on making more coats.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:46 am

I smiled at him gald he think i could handle myself.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Adele listened to them, registering their postures and their tones behind their words. Although the woman standing beside him seemed true, she wasn't too sure of the male. Something about him reminded her of Blake and that made her shudder.
"I didn't steal anything," she yelled down at them. "I got lost in the blizzard, a man named Blake found me and took me back to the lodge. He tried to EAT ME, dammit! So I ran, and got stuck up here. I think he went back to the lodge--but"--her head ached from the events that led her to this. She thought about the large wolf talking and growling at the same. No animal can talk. It wasn't possible. Her head worsened into such pain that it felt like needles were prodding at her temples. "But..he spoke...and he was a...wolf...what is he? Do you know? Animals don't talk! And people can't turn into them! Just what the hell is going on?"
Adele was becoming hysterical. Lack of sleep, the trauma that had just unfolded itself onto her, and the teachings she had always been told that shape shifters were of false--her reality was being toyed with.
She was demanding answers, she wanted to know what this world had come to, what she had missed after being stuck in the VAULT. She wanted to know if she was still sane.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:55 pm

"Ummm Iknow this is hard to believe but the world is more different than you know and its best to not get into it would be better to just forget and never come back to these woods or anywhere near here. Trust me I should now......." I said trailing of remebering what finding out about the hidden things in the world has cost me. Its cost me my life, family, and my mother. "Trust me I would rather not have known" I said as I tryed to hide a tear from both of them.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Atra looked to Elizabeth and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Banes a hostile... 'friend' of mine, I came out here to hunt him and some can change yes, there are things that aren't normal for humans." he paused a little bit looking to Elizabeth. "And not all of those abnormal souls wish you harm..... I'm taking her to the lodge, tag along if you want, If Blake." he says his name with a lot of venom in it. "Is still there, then he wont be for long... or alive at least."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:23 pm

I caled alittle with his hand there but I knew i needed to talk to him about the danger he was getting the girl into.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Atra lent over to her ear seeing her concern and whispered. "Its alright she can handle a little bed time fairy tale as long as she thinks there rare and since you know about them, I'm not human, but I meant what I said... I'm not looking to harm you just help you out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Abandaded snow lodge
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~* :: Gathering of Once Bitten-
Jump to: