*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

An Abandaded snow lodge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2010-12-18
Female

An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:15 am

Seila changed back to human and nodded to the man. Then she was a tiger.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:45 am

Atra seeing her choice stepped back and stood by my friends side.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:36 am

(Orange)"Well be seing you" I said with a smile then turned into a snow leapord and ran of.

(Blue)I sighed and stood up of the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:00 pm

Selia changed back to human and stared atthe two for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:00 pm

(orange) "Seline come now" I yelled at her noticing that she stopped.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Atra looked to the man. "Its her choice stranger if shes changed her mind and decided to stay here with her sister then thats her choice." he then looked past them all and then gave a small smile. "If she chooses to come back I wont turn her away from her family member."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:07 am

I almost ran to Atra and hugged him but i staied were i was and smiled my approval.
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:36 am

Selia looked around. She knew she should follow the man that had told her to come. But she looked at the stranger and sighed. She was scared. As she moved her head back and forth between the two her red hair was flying. She knew she would start a war if she stayed but maybe she could get the girl. No. She cleared that thought from her head. She went over and stood by the stranger. Maybe he would help. She had a massive headache.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:41 am

"selina do you want your father to come here" I said threatning her of her father.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:44 am

There were many footfalls behind the man and the sound of a great pack of wolves comming towards them from behind the man.

Atra stepped in front of Selina now. "Get off my land now because if your still here when my pack arrives then by god shifter you'll regret ever coming here because the retriever will have to be retrieved in the bits and pieces that are left." He threated. "Shes chosen."
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:47 am

[color=red]Then Selia's teeth started to chatter and she was really cold. Maybe wearing a tank top and shorts was a bad idea. As she heard the stranger talk she was quite suprised. Maybe she had chosen right. [color]
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:49 am

I heard the foot fall and I turned and said "Selina your father will nt be happy" and I turned into a cheetah and I ran.

Atra thank you" I told him going to hug him then i bent down to hug selina.
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:51 am

Seila stepped back so the girl was unable to hug her. She turned into a kitten and looked around. This is the form she felt safest in. Why? No one ever knows.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:56 am

"No no baby sister you wont be able to escape my hug" I said picking up the kitten and hugging it.
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:58 am

She madly changed into a tiger. She may have chosen to stay but this weirdo was not going to hug her. She growled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:01 am

Atra just shrugged. "Parents are a drag." I told the man before he ran off as a massive pack of thirty wolves came, a few of the group veering off at snapping at the shifters legs but not biting him just to warn him to go faster. The massive pack of wolves stopped in front of Atra consisting mostly of males but there was a good number of females, one was right at the front and seemed to be a dominant female.

Atra hugged her back and went over to the pack members who started to shift back into their human forms having bags with them they got changed "We should get back." I stood with the seemingly dominant female on my right side.

Last edited by Rouge on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:08 am

I shifted into a tiger bigger than her because hse was small and I growled at her as well. Then I shifted into a human as Atra came over and I nodded and tilted my head to Selia to walk toward the camp.
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:10 am

Selia changed back and was dizzy. Ugh. She hated changing it always made her dizzy. She followed them slightly behind them and silently.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:15 am

Selia wouldn't have been able to walk behind the greater pack of wolves. The female of the pack walked along side Atra and Atra made sure Selia was up with them. "So your the little sister I've heard about."
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:18 am

Seila nodded. Her dark red hair moving back and forth as she did. She looked at the wolf a bit frightened.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:21 am

Atra just smiled at her and took the form of a wolf pup but it was larger then most and looked like it was cute being a kind of innocent form.
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:27 am

She sort of giggled and turned into a wolf pup herself. Of course it was much smaller.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:29 am

I watched as they played together I laughed a little but just staied walking.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:33 am

Atra came up by her and gave her a playful little nudge as if asking if she wanted to play.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:35 am

"Nah" I said laughing. "Its fun to watch you play" I said to him throwing some snow on his nose and running away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Abandaded snow lodge
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~* :: Gathering of Once Bitten-
Jump to: