*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

An Abandaded snow lodge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:41 am

I guess so its a weird one though" I said laughing than turning into a badger. I then carwled around her feet showing her my badgerness. "There that good enough" I asked in human form.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:55 am

Quote :
Showing her my badgerness
((I love that!!! hahaha!!!))

Adele laughed, the dark thoughts plaguing her mind disappearing as she watched he badger waddle around feet. When Elizabeth turned back to her human form Adele admitted, "Nice."
After another moment's silence she asked Elizabeth, "If it's alright for me to ask, it sounds like the rest of your family seems aggressive and you're just too kind. Why are they the way they are?"
Watching out of the corner of her eyes, Adele quickly added, "You don't have to answer if it's too much. My curiosity sometimes gets the better of me."
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:42 am

"Ow thats ok. My family was real gental and nice until the attack them something in them poped." I said remebering morning waking up to my dad cooking pancakes and bacon blasting the radio.
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2010-12-18
Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Seila stood tall and looked around. Yes it was cold but she didn't seem to mind. Seila's dark red hair was covered with snowflakes and her 8 year old body was covered with coats. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine the face of Elizabeth. The girl she was looking for. A brief image flashed but faded away quickly. She growled in frustartion and rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:52 pm

As someone had tripped one of the warning trips I had set up using my Aura presence I could feel someone had moved past it and there was the sound of the door opening and closing as I left the house having a bag with me. I was now in Wolf form, the cloths in my bag and the bag on the back of my wolf form as I ran through the snow easily picking up the trail left behind, I could make out the little girls shape in the distance and started to move forward with more caution.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Seila heard and smelled something. She turned and saw the shape of a wolf. Her red hair flared with sparks and the little girl ran away. The snow fell on her and then flew off. She had to get away.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:55 pm

The Dire wolf kept on her easily gaining on her, it moved faster then it looked and soon it would be upon her. As he reached her he circled around in front of her starting to cut off her ways of escape until she would learn she wasn't gonna get any where.
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Seila's red hair was flying around as she watched the wolf. "What do you want?" She thought it was a real wolf and was just asking herself. She tried to stay calm. She closed her eyes trying to get the image of the girl back. She opened them and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:07 pm

The wolf tilted its head at her and moved forward sniffing her hand and cloths before sitting down in front of her being when he was sitting, it was at her height, their eyes both level with each others and she'd hear a voice in both her ears though its mouth does not move. ~Your lost aren't you little one~ it would appear that he, the wolf meant her no harm
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:33 pm

I heard atra leave fast so I ran down stairs and ran outside chasing after him. I reached where atra was talkin to a little girl than I saw her. Seila. My sister. "Seila" I said running up to her. Than I stopped remebering what she was.
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Seila looked at Elizabeth. Yes that was her. Seila looked at the wolf and then she stepped aside slightly trying to escape. She stepped slightly more. Smiling the whole time that she had caught her.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:14 pm

As she stepped to the side the wolf growled and followed, it wasn't going to let her go that easy even though her sister was there remembering Elizabeths story. ~Sit down~ A voice speaks to her, sounding gentle but less then friendly
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Seila looked at the wolf then sat down madly. "What do you want?" She focuses her mind and realizes it was her. Yes she needed to get to Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:52 pm

The man formed in front of her and got cloths on but only a tight shirt and jeans. He then sat down in front of her and observed her for a bit. "Exactly what are you, who are you... and why are you here in my territory its highly disrespectful to travel into another without permission." I wasn't gonna let her go and yes I knew who she was but remembering Elizabeth's story of what happened to her family, he wasn't going to just let her go.
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Seila looked over at Elizabeth then at the man. She decided to only answer one question. "I don't know." She said answering the very last question.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:04 pm

The man sat looking at her and just sat there holding her gaze obviously they weren't going any where till she answered his questions.
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Seila smiled. "My name is Seila." She stated what she was and refused to say what she was doing there.

{What is she anyway?}
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:11 pm

(Shapeshifter)

He kept looking at her. "Well Seila, why are you here and what are you."
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:34 pm

Seila looked at him. "Shapeshifter." She didn't want to tell him what she was doing so she made a lie. "I'm lost."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:24 pm

It looked at her its eyes narrowing. "If you were lost you'd have shifted into a bird and flew away, that's the thing with shifters if lost you don't need to climb a tree to get high, you just need to take to the skies." I looked back to my friend who had followed me. "Mind helping me out here Elizabeth because this is one of the ones that you talked about right?"
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:16 pm

(Shes a mutated canible shifter)

I nodded but made no attempt to step any where closer to her. "I know why your here its because of me isn't it...? How is he by the way? and where are the others?" I gave a pause after my first question and looked down then I looked up at her with my second question then I glanced around making sure the others weren't here and ended staring at her in the eyes. "Be truthful sis I know when you lie" I said staring down at her.
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Seila looked over at Elizabeth and nodded silenty. The nod answered both questions. Seila's dark red hair covered her eyes as she cried quietly. (i'm on my iPod.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:44 pm

(Cool)

"So where are they" I asked my voice getting louder towards the end. "And why were you sent to get me" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
JoJo2626
Elder
Elder
JoJo2626

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Swims pointed off to the side and outcame a man. Seila shrugged at the last question.

(will you play the man?)
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:53 pm

(Sure is the men our father or someone else)

I straightened up when a men came out of the woods. I gave a low growl in my throut like a wolf and said "Stay where you are unless you want to get ripped to shreads."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Abandaded snow lodge
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~* :: Gathering of Once Bitten-
Jump to: