*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~*

HomeWelcomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*~Please be sure either when or before you join, read the Rules and the RolePlay Tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions. Thank you~*
+Wêl¢ðmê †ð Öñ¢ê ßêñ: A RolePlaying Dimension. Let your cravings wander and let to be free+
Mðñ†hl¥ Vð†ïñg ²Ø¹¹
Äþrïl ²Ø¹¹
RolePlay of the Month
Couple of the Month
Character of the Month
Rðlêþlå¥ ð£ †hê Mðñ†h
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Çðµþlê 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Çhår墆êr 𣠆hê Mðñ†h
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My hotmail inbox and when im in emails, wont stop refreshing?
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 104: Creating Your RolePlay
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:21 am by mianmani

» TRAMADOL no rx saturday delivery

» RolePlaying 105: RolePlay Terminology
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 am by mianmani

» RolePlaying 103: Godmodding+What it is and Why it's Bad
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 am by mianmani

» It's not gunna hurt...is it?
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm by vulpes

» Face behind the screen
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» Doing Online High School Diploma
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:35 am by raisaboniifacio

» Toby's Character List
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:34 am by raisaboniifacio

» Giving You A Warm Hello!
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:31 am by raisaboniifacio

» Bloodline Distractions
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Im_a_wolf_lover

» The start of the end
An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am by Leikaysha-rae

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

An Abandaded snow lodge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2010-05-27
Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:01 pm

"Fine" I said in a sigh. "Then since where being truthful. Im not either" I said in a wisper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Number of posts : 1300
Registration date : 2008-09-26
Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:19 am

Adele slid down the tree, becoming calmer now that answers were being given.
"okay..okay, I can handle that." She ran her hand through her hair, staring at their feet. "I've came across non-humans before, where I come from we call them mutants because they've been exposed to radioactivity for too long. They are no longer human, just cannibals. And some animals you can't even tell what they used to be...all of them...monsters...I was with a man I have known for years called Edward, we were leaving that god forsaken place to find a new home. We got separated in the blizzard. I have no idea where he is now or if he's still alive..." Adele's eyes shimmered with tears threatening to stream out but she kept them back, inhaling deeply. She took a couple steps closer to them.
"I know how to fight. I've been taught of how to use objects around me to live. I can help defeat him. But I just need to know..what exactly he is...so I know what to look out for," she explained, her mind stable.
Back to top Go down
http://inutsukisister.deviantart.com/
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2010-10-27
Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:36 am

Atra looked at her. "Thanks nice to know I am a Cannibalistic mutant, and Blake is like me thank you very much, just a problem that hes not all there." He tapped his head. "One of the last of my kind and I have to put him down like the sick dog he is." He clearly would hate the man. "I will take care of him as its sentimental.. and your friend... after I've dealt with Blake, I'll search my territory for his marks.... how I found... my friend here she was lost and I don't plan on eating her.... shes to cute." he would say jokingly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001186449787
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:51 am

Adele lowered her eyes.
She mumbled, "Sorry didn't mean it like that..."
"Why is he--not so there?" gesturing to her head as well.

((Ohmygod..worst post ever!))
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:07 am

Atra shook his head. "Yes you did, you meant the words you said." He didn't sound to pleased at first. "Not every ones like that and hes only like that because he was born as the others were... flawed... its a abnormality to be... perfectly fine." he sighs. "So more or less I am the freak of my kind and there basically all gone.... Banes one of the last as I am... hes gotta.. be put down though."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:16 am

Adele nodded, her heart going out to Atra. "I really am sorry. That can't be easy."
Feeling awkward, she realized she had stepped a little too far on his boundaries. Adele felt like she made enough enemies throughout the day and she needed any help to survive to see this through. Also, she had been with the two...beings for a good ten minutes and not once have their eyes flashed with hunger for her flesh.
She extended her hand, a harmless little thing. "My names Adele, I'll help you however much I can."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:23 am

Atra shook his head. "I don't need the help, who do you think hes on the run from." he took the hand gently. "Atra Lupus, Translation, Dark wolf.... I'll be sure to find your friend if hes in my territory." he would start to lead them to the Lodge again as he whispered into Elizabeth's ear. "How are you different?"
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female
Location : Waiting for paradies to come save us but for now im on this site and everything else feels like a dream.

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:51 am

I stopped alittle make sure they could see me."I have never heard of anything like that b ut that shouldnt come to a shock to me. Im a shifter and I dont eat humans. I can turn into any animal you can think of see" I said turning into a polar bear. Then I turned back.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Adele froze but shook herself out of her daze, watching the little petite girl turn into polar bear then shift back. Her eyes lost color for a moment then returned and her cheeks flushed with surprise.
"Wow I think I have seen everything now," she remarked with a bit of laughter in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:43 pm

"So your ok with it" I asked worried that they would be afraid of me.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Atra looked at her with a smile. "I'm in a way a shifter but I have other ability's, I really can only shift into my natural forms but I can with others with practicing them.... and I cant see differently then you two do as well when I choose to.... something I can turn off and on." He smiled to Elizabeth. "And its good to meet a shifter, could have turned into something that could have lasted longer out here couldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:33 am

"Well it wasn't that I was really cold It's just that someones looking for me, who's trying to kill me, and he's always following me and in the woods it looks all the same so I didn't now what direction to look to watch for him" I said catching up to them. "Its ok if you guys don't want me with you just show me how to get out of here and I'll leave and bring the danger I carry with me" I said glancing at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:00 pm

He shook his head. "If you have danger on your tail then your free the stay with me, by profession I am a Killer, fighter or well what a human might call an Assassin...... if I have to I take hits on people of my choosing preform the task and then I am done with it and I don't use my ability to complete it." They would soon reach the lodge Atra walking a little faster now his fist clenched then it unclenched. *Another set of tracks leading away out of the front, hes gone.* he thought to him self mentally kicking him self in the back side.
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:37 pm

I nodded sure he was its just I didn't want the guy dead. We reached the lodge and I let him look around "Hey" I said. "Its important to tell you what and whos chaising me." I said. "You think you and blake are the last well your not. My father is in that and also my sister and half of my town to. thats how I lost my mother. A couple guys came with guns and began to shoot our village. We killed them and started to burry what we thought was our dead but then they woke up from sleep. They acted normal at first just hungry. Then some of us started to disapear. Then my dad went crazy and he killed my mom and..... eat her" It took me a while to tell him the last part i shuddered. "I left and im probable the only one still normal and alive from the town. my dad and sister are different from you actualy half of the town was diffenet. We were mostly all shifters so my town... or was my town can change into anything around you. thats how serious it is. they follow me every where I go. When people start disapearing thats when I leave I dont stay any where long enough for more than one to two people to be killed. Now i ask you both are you sure your up to it." I asked again looking them both in the eyes. "Theres atleast 15 to 20 of them" I said.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:00 pm

He nods. "I've got weapons in the lodge.... alone with other things." I just smiled then sighed. "I guess your dad and sister are among the others." I looked at her with sympathy. "I can handle them so I welcome you to stay at the lodge.... and I'm not like your shifters nor is Bane... we are the few last of our kind which." he sighs. "Aren't from around these regions." I have a small smile. "Some ones gotta give you lodging and maybe thin the numbers after you."
Back to top Go down
Im_a_wolf_lover
The Alpha's Best
The Alpha's Best
Im_a_wolf_lover

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:04 pm

"YEah they are but my sisters the only one with mutch of a sane brain still. Shes not like the others she only kills animals unless the others get suspious... kill all the others... but not her" I finished in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:58 pm

He gives a small nod. "Alright, you'll have to tell me what she looks like and I'll have to try knock.... her out if that's the case." He looked to his other guest. "Alright so we have a family after our friend.. and you've lost some one and were all about trapped here.... should be fun."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:27 am

Adele listened to Elizabeth's story with sympathy. "Oh my..I never knew there were such mysteries around us humans." She laughed. "We must seem pretty boring to you guys." She then paused and set a hand on Elizabeth's arm. "You both are so willing to help me and treat me with kindness you have my loyalty to protect you from your family. No one will harm you. I may be just an ordinary human but I do have claws and fangs of my own." Adele smiled at the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:10 am

He smiles a little bit at Adele as they step inside the lodge now. "Banes defiantly not here... ran off with some of my stuff." he'd shy away from the fire. "You two might wanna sit by the fire, I'll get you both something to eat and I do need food as well." He looks at the wrapers. "And defiantly wont be food rations, I got my supply's locked up.... I'll bring out some arsenals." he went up the stairs survaying the damage yelling down the stairs. "If something goes wrong call me."
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:46 am

Adele nodded as she gestured for Elizabeth to come sit beside the fire with her. The cold air outside bit at every exposed piece of skin she had and it felt nice to cozy near the hearth.
"Thank you," she said to Atra.
Then she stared at the other woman, questions turning in her mind. She had no idea such creatures actually existed and it made her excited like a little girl. However she kept her composure, reminding herself that she was an adult and would behave like one.
"I'm sorry if this is too personal, but I've never met--shape shifters like you guys. I was only wondering, what's it like to shift into another form?" she asked Elizabeth, choosing her words carefully. "Again I apologize if it's too personal."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:04 am

It was a while before he came back down as he put behind them a few pans and pots along inside them would be meat, vegetables and one of the pots with be closed but it would have clear water. "Will have to cook it... I cant go near the heat." he then sat at the table unpacking things from a large duffel bag
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:07 am

Nodding, Adele lifted one of the pans containing meat and asked, "Is there a rack or something I can use to put the meat over the fire?" She searched at her surroundings, seeing if there was anything that could take a racks place if there was no such item around.
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:10 am

He would think for a moment then look through his bag a bit then he would give her what would look to be a metal slender "Not much of a rack.. but it can keep it off the fire." he then takes out a second so they could use it to cook.
Back to top Go down
Toby
Head Alpha
Head Alpha
Toby

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:15 am

"Thanks," she murmured as she took it from him. She cautiously set it into the fire, feeling the heat nip at her skin so intense that she reigned back her urge to wince not wanting to seem vulnerable. Once it was set into the fireplace she placed the pan with the meat and began tending to it.
"Why can't you be near the fire?" she suddenly asked. "It doesn't bite."
Back to top Go down
Rouge
Once Bitten Committed
Once Bitten Committed
Rouge

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:19 am

He would smile to her. "Well that little nip you got from the flame would be skin blistering to me, heat and I don't see eye to eye and your right, it doesn't bite it burns pretty badly." He was next to a open window seeming to favor the cold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Abandaded snow lodge    An Abandaded snow lodge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Abandaded snow lodge
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~ȧ¢åþê £rðm ï† Äll~* :: Gathering of Once Bitten-
Jump to: